Former Bench Jockey FastCatChamp's Avatar
    FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Hemavol + Clout......Who says Stack It?

As title says. I am getting ready to order some more Clout. Should I pull the trigger on some Hemoval to run alongside? One scoop each before training.
    Home Journal: Me vs. Myself @.....http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125942203

Levels and goals...........
    Kitten[CURRENT]...Cat[Application Submitted]..Alleycat..Bobcat...Puma...Lion....Tiger.

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    goodbros, always and forever.

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FastCatChamp View Post
    As title says. I am getting ready to order some more Clout. Should I pull the trigger on some Hemoval to run alongside? One scoop each before training.
    Can't go wrong by adding Hemavol! Seen good reviews on that particular stack as well.. great non-stim stack

Go for it.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    They're both nothing short of incredible on their own, and together their profiles mix perfectly. Clout gives you a really nice focus and endurance, while Hemavol gives you mind blowing pumps and solid endurance.

Plus hemavol can mask some of Clout's....interesting taste.

So yes, do it.

FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I may be on an island, but I have zero problem with Clout's taste. Its fine when its ice cold with 8 oz. water.

Sometimes I add a scoop of Lemon-Lime Xtend to the mix and its really good.

I am notoriously slow on pulling the trigger on orders. Its like I need to overly convine myself that I am not wasting money. That said, I will order the Clout no matter what and take it two servings per day.

Mulling hard on the Hemavol.
    Home Journal: Me vs. Myself @.....http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125942203

Kitten[CURRENT]...Cat[Application Submitted]..Alleycat..Bobcat...Puma...Lion....Tiger.

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I may be on an island, but I have zero problem with Clout's taste. Its fine when its ice cold with 8 oz. water.

Sometimes I add a scoop of Lemon-Lime Xtend to the mix and its really good.

I am notoriously slow on pulling the trigger on orders. Its like I need to overly convine myself that I am not wasting money. That said, I will order the Clout no matter what and take it two servings per day.

Mulling hard on the Hemavol.
    Unsure as to what there is to mull over, but ok

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post
    Unsure as to what there is to mull over, but ok
    This.. you won't be disappointed

And today you can get both flavors of Hemavol in a combo deal for $48.. hell of a deal there

youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im on a stim-free break and im stackin Body Ocatane/Hemavol and its ..pure awesomenesssssssssssssss! =D

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BigBoLuke93 View Post
    Can't go wrong by adding Hemavol! Seen good reviews on that particular stack as well.. great non-stim stack

Go for it.
    Agreed. The reviews for this stack have been down right amazing!

Mike
    ….

1 Clout
    1 Hemavol Watermelon
    1 Hemavol Lemon
    Shipping

$91

The Trigger WAS pulled!

1 Clout
    1 Hemavol Watermelon
    1 Hemavol Lemon
    Shipping

$91

The Trigger WAS pulled!
    Good work Champ, you'll love the Hemavol!

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn...maybe I wanna take a stim break now and try this stack... I could use this time to CONSERVE my Maximize Intense

Originally Posted by SoftballNerd View Post
    Damn...maybe I wanna take a stim break now and try this stack... I could use this time to CONSERVE my Maximize Intense
    Maybe I will log this sucker for a month.

What can I expect from the Hemavol???? I know what the promo states that goes with the product description, but what do real life Hemavol users have to say?

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe I will log this sucker for a month.

What can I expect from the Hemavol???? I know what the promo states that goes with the product description, but what do real life Hemavol users have to say?
    Lets take a peak...

Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    What's up guys. I meant to do this review A LONG LONG LONG TIME ago and due to a busy schedule it totally slipped through my fingers. I first want to give a big shot out to the guys over at iForce for sending me a tub of this stuff. A mishap occurred and they handled it like true professionals so I wanted to give praise where it's due. I'm glad to see more and more members and people catching on to the iForce movement.

We all know about Hemavol and how it's one of the best pump products on the market. Not only does it provide insane pumps but also stim free endurance which is awesome.

On to my review

My typical dosing of Hemavol was with 2 scoops right at the line that's on the scooper in 12 ounces of water as shown above. I liked this ratio to powder ratio. The flavor is amazing with Hemavol as I'm sure a lot of you guys would agree. The Lemon flavor is perfectly balanced and isn't too sweet nor to bland. Members have described the taste like a lemon head candy and I would have to agree. iForce really nailed it on the flavor and it was a refreshing treat to drink this every time before my workouts. The mixability was perfect at 2 scoops in 12oz of cold water. There were little to no particles at the bottom and this was mixed with a spoon each time.

The dosing I used was 15 minutes before hitting the gym on an empty stomach about 1-2 hours after my pre workout meal. So I took it just like how I would with a pre workout. Right off the bat when I started using this I used two scoops cause I've read reviews where some really weren't getting the pump they wanted @ 1 scoop.

Now i've never been one to really shell out money for a "pump" product but I would for Hemavol. The pump I got @ two scoops was amazing. The pump and vascularity you get imo is the best i've gotten with a product. I remember on my chest and bicep day during my flat dumbbell warm ups I already felt my chest tightening up and when I got to my working set my vascularity in my forearms were prominent. As I continued on to dips my triceps were just engorged with blood when I would flex they felt tight and pumped. Sh!t got insane when I moved to arms and hit my first set of EZ bar curls. My forearms were blown up, veins were popping out and my biceps with each rep just getting tighter and tighter. By the time I was done with my last set my arms were on fire and jacked up.

I remember the feeling I had when I was performing seated dumbbell hammer curls. My arms were aching with each rep from the pump I was getting. My grip felt like it was going to give up cause my forearms were so pumped.

What I noticed was that my endurance was solid and I felt great through out my workouts. I even had this same great pump yesterday which was my leg day. It's hard for me to get a good pump on leg day but Hemavol did the trick.

I also received some samples of Maximize V2 from the guys at iForce and on some days when I need that extra kick I mixed a packet of Maximize v2 w/Hemavol....The taste of the raspberry Maximize and Lemon Hemavol was freaking delicious. The performance that I got from it was THE BEST IN GYM PERFORMANCE I HAVE FELT from a stack. The pump, endurance, focus, intensity, aggression & vascularity was all there. I plan on being a life time user of Hemavol and plan to stack it with Maximize Intense for years to come.

Great job iForce on Hemavol. I plan to stick with this and stack it with Maximize Intense for a while.

Originally Posted by jabmaster2 View Post

Hemavol Lemon Drop Review

I got myself a tub of Hemavol after hearing all the hype. I will say I'm very impressed and definitely making it a pre that stays in my stack year round. I have used Hemavol 3 times so far and it seems it gets better with each use which is amaizing. Im running 5/3/1 right now with 3 or 4 accessory exercises. No the best program for pumps especially on the main lifts but Hemavol changed all that. SO on to the review

Profile 9.5/10

Honestly I dont know what else you could add to the profile besides nitrates to aid in pump. It a very complete forumla that Ive found not only gives the amazing pumps but has giving me a very good stim free energy with a strong endurance boost. Its got 1.25 mg vitamin b12m which I feel helps with that stim free energy. For pumps it has 500mg agmatine, 2500mg citrulline Malate, 1000mg glycerol monostearate, and 125mg norvaline. I love the profile. I have added an extra 500mg agmatine but I feel it may have been too much pump lol.

Mixabilty 9/10

It mixes great besides the GMS which floats on the top and corners. That no suprise though so I wont take off points for that. Overall its very easy to get down

Taste 10/10
    Lemon Drop is the best Pre I have had to date taste wise. Its very tart but that goes perfect with the lemon flavor. The funny thing is the first time I used hemavol I accidently reached into my fridge and poured into my what I thought was water into my cup. It was milk lol. I thought f it im not wastiing a serving. Needless to say its actually not bad it milk. Kinda a seudo lcp. Dont think I'll do it again though as water is much mroe refreshing. I look forward to drinking it whenever I work out now.

Energy N/A
    I wont rate the energy cuz this is stiim free but I will say it does give you slight pick me up with the b12. Nothing like stim pres though.

Endurance 9/10
    I was able to push out more reps than ever before. This week I've been on week 3 of my second cycle of 5/3/1 . To put it plainly week three is where you lift the most weight durning that cycle and on the last set of you main lift you go all out. With Hemavol in my system I was pushing more reps than ever and easier. I set several rep PRs already and look forward to continued use. I also was lifiting more on my accessory exercies which was great.

Pump 10/10
    Yes 10/10 you heard me. This is the single best pump product I have used. The pumps would come on my warm ups. Not even to my main lift but warming up with pull ups would get my arms swole. I havent used it on legs yet but cant wait to see what happens on squat day. I actaully got shoulder pumps which I've never had. Nothing makes you feel more beast than walking out the gym pumped up like you never have been before. I could feel chest, arms, and shoulders all tighten up. Non of it was to the point of hinderence though which is great. I can't wait to stack this with fierce. I just need to get me a need tub of some since im all out.

Overall 9.5/10
    My favorite stim free pre to date. I will always keep a tub of this in my stash, The pump and and endurance benefits are amazing and actually are getting better with each use. Good job Iforce this is a winner.

p.s. be on the lookout for my upcoming protean reviews

Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post

I should probably preface this by saying I was already a big fan of Hemavol and a big fan of lemon-flavored drinks and foods. My evaluation reflects these viewpoints.

Profile: (9.5/10)

The profile of the old Hemavol was awesome and I’m assuming the profile of ‘Lemon Drop’ is damn near the same. Suffice it to say, it’s a star in its category.

Taste: (10/10)

I love lemon-flavored things and this has a nice balance between tartness and sweetness. I mixed it with about 12 ounces of cold water and that was just about perfect. I don’t come across the ‘Lemon Drop’ flavor very often as the pre-workout category is littered with fruit punches, watermelons, and raspberries, so this was a really pleasant change of pace.

Mixability: (10/10)

Mixes essentially as good as can be expected – no clumps, no grit, just shake the bitch up!

Effects: (9.5/10)

Well, it gorges the target muscles with blood and pumps them all to **** (i.e. it does what it’s supposed to). Pump is GREAT – meant to take a picture to demonstrate but forgot my dang camera. But again, shoulders were just swollen to the point of just slightly hurting in the best way possible.

--- OVERALL: (9.75/10) ---

The choices of (1) switching to powder, and (2) choosing the ‘Lemon Drop’ flavoring were both wise moves. Speed up the time between ingestion and perceived effects and make it taste like a god damn treat. A top-tier nitric oxide and volumization supplement. VERY well done I-Force!

Thanks again to VaughnTrue for the samples as well!
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Strong Mind, Strong Body sdfan13's Avatar
    sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Probably the best nonstim stack out there, and from 2 of the best companies.
    http://www.haleo.com/

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hemavol has easily become one of my favorite supplements. The taste is amazing, the pumps are just ridiculous with this stuff, the vascularity is insane and the endurance you get with continued use is awesome. Stack this with a stim pre like Max Intense and get ready for the best combo in the game. Stacking it with Clout is just as awesome.

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe I'm biased, but my Hemavol review, which was done before coming a rep, tops them all.... <------- yeah I'm biased

FastCat, I will be looking for and subbing your Hemavol - Clout log!!!!

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1 Clout
    1 Hemavol Watermelon
    1 Hemavol Lemon
    Shipping

$91

The Trigger WAS pulled!
    Excellent products there. Best stim-free stack you can buy. Be sure to dose clout twice daily, EVERY DAY, and plan on running 2 tubs. Trust me.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

=D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Haha everyone seems to not like/feel indifferent about Clouts taste but I haven't had a (non-protein) supp that has tasted better other than grape Core ABC. I legitimately think Clout tastes great, way better than Body Octane or Lemon Hemavol. Seems to be a pretty rare opinion though

Originally Posted by SoftballNerd View Post
    Maybe I'm biased, but my Hemavol review, which was done before coming a rep, tops them all.... <------- yeah I'm biased

FastCat, I will be looking for and subbing your Hemavol - Clout log!!!!
    All product is ordered and hopefully on the way. I will set up a log. Should be middle of next week.

Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Excellent products there. Best stim-free stack you can buy. Be sure to dose clout twice daily, EVERY DAY, and plan on running 2 tubs. Trust me.
    Just finishing off Tub #1 of Clout. Recently I have been "stacking" it with Cellucor Super HD. I have also stacked Clout with a scoop of BETA-CRET or another pre on occassion.

Im nearing the end of what has been a 12 week cutting phase. Strength has held nicely, body is getting near where I want it and............I am SALIVATING to see what Clout + damn near anything will accomplish when I began to ramp the calories back uphill.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    Hemavol has easily become one of my favorite supplements. The taste is amazing, the pumps are just ridiculous with this stuff, the vascularity is insane and the endurance you get with continued use is awesome. Stack this with a stim pre like Max Intense and get ready for the best combo in the game. Stacking it with Clout is just as awesome.
    Agreed bro.. best 1-2 punch on the market right now!

Mike
    ….

zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zabjudahheart has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    They're both nothing short of incredible on their own, and together their profiles mix perfectly. Clout gives you a really nice focus and endurance, while Hemavol gives you mind blowing pumps and solid endurance.

So yes, do it.
    Clout's taste is AMAZING. People must still have the older versions.

As for Clout + Hemavol. I say Go, it's the stack I currently use and love.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Killer stack!

J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I realize this is an older thread, but I have been stacking these two together for the past week and it's been an unbelieveable combo. Strength+Pumps goin way up. Highly recommended.
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    300+ Bench Crew
    IRB 9k+
    ~Polish Strength Genetics~