xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

can anyone recommend any good fitness photographers in the uk?

Hi guys,

I want to have some fitness modelling photos taken. Anyone know any good fitness photographers in the uk?

Registered User thecooliocooler's Avatar
    thecooliocooler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thecooliocooler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thecooliocooler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thecooliocooler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hmm

xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hmm ?? :-s

manchild116 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am on this forum to get the same diet and workout advice and tips as everyone else. However i am also a photographer so quite happy to promote myself.
    I shoot for some of the big supplement companies in the UK as well as personal portfolio's please check out my site (fitnessphotography.co.uk)

tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabbyh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Manchild. Quite the ctreature you must be.

Thanks for your reply :-)

Ill take a look.