vinvol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Total Body Workout or Individual Body Parts?

I'm only able to go to the gym 3 times a week for an hour each time.

For a 3 times a week workout, would you say it would be better to do Option #1 that I listed below, Option #2, or any other recommendations?

Oprion #1
    Chest & Triceps 1st day
    Shoulders & legs 2nd day
    Back & Biceps 3rd day

or

Option #2
    Do 1 excercise for each body part of the body parts listed above each day for the 3 days a week that I attend the gym?

Thanks!

james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by vinvol View Post

For a 3 times a week workout, would you say it would be better to do Option #1 that I listed below, Option #2, or any other recommendations?

Oprion #1
    Chest & Triceps 1st day
    Shoulders & legs 2nd day
    Back & Biceps 3rd day

or

Option #2
    Do 1 excercise for each body part of the body parts listed above each day for the 3 days a week that I attend the gym?

Thanks!
    search button.....this ? asked 50 x's a day

musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Oprion #1
    Chest & Triceps 1st day
    Shoulders & legs 2nd day
    Back & Biceps 3rd day

or

Option #2

Thanks!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139911893

MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarauderBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Oprion #1
    Chest & Triceps 1st day
    Shoulders & legs 2nd day
    Back & Biceps 3rd day

or

Option #2

Thanks!
    At 3 days a week you should try out allpro's beginner routine. It's full body. Make sure you get rest, because working out each major muscle 3 times a week is pretty demanding. Surprisingly less workouts is more activity on the majors.