Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Who else like to check at girls in gym

Main reason why I go to gym is weight lifting and I enjoy it not only because of benefit but I enjoy act of weight lifting. But in pause between sets, as second reason why I go to gym, I check is it some 9,10 of 10 girl around. I always try catch glance and throw a smile and usually get ignored. Well 9, 10 off 10, 20some old do the math. After phase one I’m usually at phase two where I just check in without try to catch anything. However seems to me that such women don’t have problem be around to get checked. And mirrors all around help case.
    I like to go to so many different gyms how much is possible and in every one I have a few girls that I really like to see around and they like to see me around even I get ignored. Some of them really try to keep itself in my eyesight. I don’t steer never, just check in.
    It help me stay at gym longer as opposite to stay shorter when is crew that I don’t like around. Who else use such kind of motivation?
    Last edited by bbsitum; 03-13-2012 at 05:46 AM.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bbsitum View Post
    Main reason why I go to gym is weight lifting and I enjoy it not only because of benefit but I enjoy act of weight lifting. But in pause between sets, as second reason why I go to gym, I check is it some 9,10 of 10 girl around. I always try catch glance and throw a smile and usually get ignored. Well 9, 10 off 10, 20some old do the math. After phase one I’m usually at phase two where I just check in without try to catch anything. However seems to me that such women don’t have problem be around to get checked. And mirrors all around help case.
    I like to go to so many different gyms how much is possible and in every one I have a few girls that I really like to see around and they like to see me around even I get ignored. They often really try to keep itself in my eyesight. I don’t steer never, just check in.
    It help me stay at gym longer as opposite to stay shorter when is crew that I don’t like around. Who else use such kind of motivation?

I used to do that in my 20's but the quality of ladies has dropped lately, so i stopped.

bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well seems to me that such 9,10 of 10 specimens really like to play game - ignoring but always in sight. I used before to think how I'm lucky that most of work out I was capable to see women x around. As that happen many time it just don't add. Seem to my that women like to play game at gym. I follow my routine at gym and never don't adjust it for someone else.

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm going to go with "it's nice to be noticed but after a while it gets creepy."
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'll go with whatever bbsitum's perception, reality is far different.

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think it is human nature to look however, it sounds like you entered the creep zone OP. Plus, I am too busy checking out myself in the mirror to notice anyone else
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Originally Posted by theKurp View Post
    I'll go with whatever bbsitum's perception, reality is far different.
    Well even if is just my perception ( possible ) it help motivate me for work out. If would be only usually crew around ( alphas, gang members, nerds and older citizens necked in locker room ) it would be heavy for me go to gym.

Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    I think it is human nature to look however, it sounds like you entered the creep zone OP. Plus, I am too busy checking out myself in the mirror to notice anyone else
    Well I would say it is disputable who is in creep zone. Check itself in mirror or check at girls around in mirror. I look at mirrors to but rather check at girls then at myself. I see myself already many times.

hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kind of hard not to look at my gym. Many of the ladies are prepping for contests.

Their attire leaves little to the imagination.

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I see myself already many times.
    this made me spit coffee all over my laptop!! excellent
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

strongmumzie86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strongmumzie86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strongmumzie86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strongmumzie86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strongmumzie86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strongmumzie86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strongmumzie86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strongmumzie86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strongmumzie86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strongmumzie86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strongmumzie86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude...you're 48 and creepily checking out women at the gym still??

I know what it's like to be on the receiving end of this (try being a chick with a decently shaped ass doing deadlifts in a nearly all male gym... yeah... It feels like you're being visually raped. lol) Stop creeping on the women at your gym and just work out. lol... :P

I like to go to so many different gyms how much is possible and in every one I have a few girls that I really like to see around and they like to see me around even I get ignored. Some of them really try to keep itself in my eyesight. I don’t steer never, just check in.

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by strongmumzie86 View Post
    Dude...you're 48 and creepily checking out women at the gym still??

I know what it's like to be on the receiving end of this (try being a chick with a decently shaped ass doing deadlifts in a nearly all male gym... yeah... It feels like you're being visually raped. lol) Stop creeping on the women at your gym and just work out. lol... :P
    Yeah. Because girls never check out guys at the gym..nah.

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well I would say it is disputable who is in creep zone. Check itself in mirror or check at girls around in mirror. I look at mirrors to but rather check at girls then at myself. I see myself already many times.
    I vote the guy smiling at girls that don't want anything to do with him as the clear winner. They are there to workout. Oh and positioning yourself so that you get a good look is also a winning move. I look at girls too but I dont't make my time at the gym about that. Seems like you do
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

strongmumzie86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strongmumzie86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strongmumzie86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strongmumzie86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strongmumzie86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strongmumzie86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strongmumzie86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strongmumzie86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strongmumzie86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strongmumzie86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strongmumzie86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sure, the chicks who go with a full face of make up, their hair done all up & who never break a sweat are there to check out guys and seek attention. But I think I can safely say the rest of us who actually go to put in a solid 90 minutes of sweat, could care less about the dude who's eyes are falling outta his head.

Granted, there is one guy at my gym that I'm always happy to see.... then again, he looks like a freakin' God!!

lol..
    Originally Posted by flairon View Post
    Yeah. Because girls never check out guys at the gym..nah.

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seriously? Lol try paying more attention to your training and less to paranoia.

A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Granted, there is one guy at my gym that I'm always happy to see.... then again, he looks like a freakin' God!!

lol..
    You need to stop staring at me during my sets.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Again...wow. I come to thr gym fully made up because I come straight from work. You need a reality check.

Sure, the chicks who go with a full face of make up, their hair done all up & who never break a sweat are there to check out guys and seek attention. But I think I can safely say the rest of us who actually go to put in a solid 90 minutes of sweat, could care less about the dude who's eyes are falling outta his head.

lol..
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

Not paranoid. Just an observation.
    Originally Posted by dungeonmistress View Post

Yes, I come from work too. However, sweat + make up is gross. I take that **** off before I go on the floor.

To each their own, though. No need to try and pick a fight. lol...
    Again...wow. I come to thr gym fully made up because I come straight from work. You need a reality check.

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    How does one check at a girl?
    David

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

lol..
    my god...can you imagine how that man feels getting visually raped every time he goes to the gym!?!?!?!?!?

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Again...wow. I come to thr gym fully made up because I come straight from work.
    This is what I usually assume when I see a woman in make up at the gym. Esp if it's past 5pm. I never thought "Oh look, she put on makeup just for the gym." And it would be ridiculous to expect someone to take it off in the bathroom just because she's about to work out (unless she's antiicpating sweating or something).
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know what it's like to be on the receiving end of this (try being a chick with a decently shaped ass doing deadlifts in a nearly all male gym... yeah... It feels like you're being visually raped. lol
    Is it just me, or are those two quotes contradictory? So... You put in the 90 minutes of sweat, and couldn't care about the staring, or you are concerned with the visual raping? and it's ok, as long as the guy is good looking, then he can stare all he wants?

Perhaps DM has the correct answer.

You need a reality check.
    I do believe She does.
    The Iron will never Lie to you.
    “Whatever doesn’t kill me… had better start running”
    Willpower is a muscle, and as such, it must be exercised. Heavily and Often.

Continually paying my Dues in the Iron-Sanctuary.com

Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    This is what I usually assume when I see a woman in make up at the gym. Esp if it's past 5pm. I never thought "Oh look, she put on makeup just for the gym." And it would be ridiculous to expect someone to take it off in the bathroom just because she's about to work out (unless she's antiicpating sweating or something).
    why wouldn't she be anticipating sweatting....at a gym?

If I were a female going to the gym, the make up would be the first to go. That can't be good for the skin to sweat with makeup on, and I'd guess that most women would rather be seen without makeup than with their mascara running down their chest

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I to go straight from work and obviously am not there to check out the dudes because my hair is in a ponytail, usually makeup is gone from where I put it on that morning... and this girl right here sweats more than most dudes in there and not ashamed of it at all !
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    huh, i always thought the op was the ghey??

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by danap3681 View Post
    and this girl right here sweats more than most dudes in there and not ashamed of it at all !
    you say that like it is a turn off for most men!?!? Sweat is fine, good even - just don't stink the place up

(try being a chick with a decently shaped ass doing deadlifts in a nearly all male gym
    well someone has to say it

PICS OR NEGS

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am a "sweat-er" but not a funky one!
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

Yes, I come from work too. However, sweat + make up is gross. I take that **** off before I go on the floor.

To each their own, though. No need to try and pick a fight. lol...
    Pick a fight, state an observation, Express an opinion - whatever. 6 of one, half dozen of the other.