Pyroplayer00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is This A Good Full Body Workout?

I'm a starter/beginner but I did run track and field and cross country and worked out every so often while in high school so I'm not a complete noob but anyways is this a good full body workout routine?

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: Workout
    Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday: Rest days, maybe cardio + abs

For workout days is this good for a fullbody?

Flat BB Bench Press 3x8-12 (CHEST shoulders triceps)
    WG Pullup 3x8-12 (LATS biceps middleback)
    DB Standing Shoulder Press 3x8-12 (SHOULDERS, Chest, Triceps)
    BB CG Bench Press 2x8-12 (TRICEPS chest)
    DB Bicep Curls 2x8-12 (BICEPS forearms)
    BB Back Squats 3x8-12 (QUADCRICEPS glute calves hamstring)
    BB Stiff Legged Deadlifts 3x8-12 (HAMSTRINGS glutes lowerback)

I was thinking of maybe removing the close grip bench press to limit it to 6 exercises per day instead of 7 since I'm already working out my chest and triceps on 2 other exercises?

Is this good? What should I remove/add? Recommendations + Opinions would be great!

BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes and no. It's good that you've taken the initiative to do a full body workout and the exercises you have in there actually look pretty good. However, I think you should take out the curls and add deadlifts for a second back exercise. Also do 3 sets for CG bench. That way you've got 6 sets of chest, legs and back in 2 exercises each. If you push yourself hard enough and have proper form, the contractions/stretch you get in your biceps/triceps from bench press and pull ups should be more than enough for your arms at this stage. I'd also say a warm up set for each primary muscle group and stretching before and after your session.

Lastly, I'll get someone else to help me out on this/their opinions but you might want to build up your strength first with the 3-5 rep range rather than 8-12. Ask everyone else first though.

Edit: You could also do an incline bench press instead of CG bench.
    Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168292533&p=1378041213#post1378041213
    ---
    ☢☢☢☢ Tall Guy Crew ☢☢☢☢
    ☆☆☆MISC INK CREW☆☆☆

jinx25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jinx25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jinx25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jinx25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jinx25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jinx25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jinx25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jinx25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jinx25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jinx25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jinx25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Pyroplayer00 View Post
    I'm a starter/beginner but I did run track and field and cross country and worked out every so often while in high school so I'm not a complete noob but anyways is this a good full body workout routine?

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: Workout
    Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday: Rest days, maybe cardio + abs

For workout days is this good for a fullbody?

Flat BB Bench Press 3x8-12 (CHEST shoulders triceps)
    WG Pullup 3x8-12 (LATS biceps middleback)
    DB Standing Shoulder Press 3x8-12 (SHOULDERS, Chest, Triceps)
    BB CG Bench Press 2x8-12 (TRICEPS chest)
    DB Bicep Curls 2x8-12 (BICEPS forearms)
    BB Back Squats 3x8-12 (QUADCRICEPS glute calves hamstring)
    BB Stiff Legged Deadlifts 3x8-12 (HAMSTRINGS glutes lowerback)

I was thinking of maybe removing the close grip bench press to limit it to 6 exercises per day instead of 7 since I'm already working out my chest and triceps on 2 other exercises?

Is this good? What should I remove/add? Recommendations + Opinions would be great!
    looks alright, but you should replace close grip bench with bb rows, or take a look at babylovers Ss which is a very good basic program for beginners

Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Back squats first. Ditch 8-12 and do 5 rep range. Only do 1 set of deadlifts; deadlifts are very demanding and do a great deal on your CNS. Also, too much pushing movements vs pulling movements. Ditch the CGBP and add a row.