Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

**Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free Reviews**

*RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Even though I have 3 days worth of capsules left, I think it's only fair to judge the product on the # of pills that should be in the bottle (90). For some reason I got a couple extra caps, so this may not be indicitive of your experience should you choose to run/log this product. I'll be judging the product on it's merit of 30 days.....

After 30 days on Fat Free, here are the final numbers.

Starting weight.

Final weight after 30 days.

Conclusion:

Daily average
    Calories: 1878
    Protein: 172g
    Carbs: 184g
    Fat: 34g

With the exception of two cheat meals - not cheat days - (day #13, #15) and 1 day I could not keep account of (day #21) at The Arnold Classic, these are my final numbers. Not bad at all, considering my goal was to keep it below 1900 calories per day. There was very little guessing on my macros, I wrote everything down throughout the day to be as accurate as possible.

Things to consider:

• I lost the majority of my weight through days 1- 12.
    • Coincidentally, I ran out of Drive on day 12. So from my experience, Drive + Fat Free is better than Fat Free alone at dropping weight.
    • Fat Free, by itself, only yielded a 2.5 pound weight loss in the remaining 2 weeks.
    • The appetite supression was very minimal, if any, after the first 2 or 3 days. I was constantly hungry the entire log.
    • I only experienced a warmer "thermogenic" type feeling the very first few days. No sweating, no problems sleeping.
    • HGH Up is totally bad ass. Sleep has never been deeper, and more relaxing. I would keep this as a staple if not so expensive.
    • Not surprising, strength has gone down during this log. Given a caloric deficit, this should be expected.

I was very happy to meet my goal of 200 pounds, and surpass it, so that was easily the personal highlight of my log. Somehow I have 3 more days worth of caps left, so I am going to continue on at this pace and will report back if the weight changes. AppNut goofed and added a couple extra capsules to my bottle, but I dont guarantee this will happen for everyone.

AppNut Drive is a strange product. It doesn't really fit into any specific category, but I seem to respond very well to the forslean. Stacked with Fat Free seems to be the best way to go based on my experience. The effects are not immediately noticeable, and the reps have noted that prolonged use will bring about better results. I recently got a 240ct bottle to continue using, Im hoping this will add some endurance at the end of my workouts to aid in my post-weight training cardio runs.

I'm pretty happy with Fat Free, but not totally blown away. Perhaps I was expecting too much, which is often the case. Still, I think most people would be pleased with a 10.5 pound weight loss in 30 days. I can't help but wonder (and kick myself) for not getting the 240ct bottle of Drive from the start so I could have ran the FF + Drive combo the whole way through. The two together kick ass.

Thank you again, to Applied Nutriceuticals for the chance to log this new product, and thank you to the reps for keeping up on this log and providing input and support. Big thanks to chubbarock for the gracious gift as well. You're a good dude, seriously.

I hope this log met AppNut's standards. Just to pat myself on the back I:
    • Updated the log every day.
    • Provided real, detailed macro information. Daily calories, protein, carbs, and fat intake.
    • Posted actual pictures of the scale as proof. Nobody else is doing this. Anything less is a disservice to AppNut, IMHO.
    • Provided detailed meal information, not "I had a turkey sandwich and took a poop lulz" updates.
    • Posted a daily average of macros after 30 days of Fat Free usage.

In other words, my log was better than the others, just saying.
    *RCSS Rep*

chung1924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chung1924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chung1924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chung1924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chung1924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chung1924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chung1924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chung1924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chung1924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chung1924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chung1924 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Free Weight Friedel View Post
    some great accomplishment bro! Are you sure the weight you had shredded were from fats only? Did you notice in any strength loss? I lost almost 9 lbs over the year and got little weaker due to the dieting. Were you able to keep all the muscle and lose fat?

chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    that new logo is sweet George!

Originally Posted by chung1924 View Post
    some great accomplishment bro! Are you sure the weight you had shredded were from fats only? Did you notice in any strength loss? I lost almost 9 lbs over the year and got little weaker due to the dieting. Were you able to keep all the muscle and lose fat?
    This was actually a review by another forum member (sloop) - Free Weight Friedel was just posting it up! I bet sloop will pop in here at some point in toss in his 2 cents!
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative
    www.appnut.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/app/app.htm
    ******** FAN PAGE: http://www.********.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chung1924 View Post
    Yes, as indicated, there WAS some strength loss as expected. But I feel much of it was fat. I look and feel leaner than ever before, and everything fits looser than a month ago. Shirts, pants, watch bands, etc.

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Should I post my review in here or a desperate thread?
    Here to help!

Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tekstorm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JH34PG View Post
    I'd love to hear more reviews if anyone has taken this for at least 30 days. I was looking to take this soon, I want to drop 10 to 15lbs before June.

chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Check with George, but I believe he would want your final review in your log or the prod review section - after that we will copypasta in here
    -Jon-
    www.appnut.com
    ******** FAN PAGE: http://www.********.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the waist is pretty good spot to gauge fat losses on guys. Unless you have some crazy abdominals.
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I may have ordered 2 bottles a few days ago from the appnut website =)
    -HitTheRack.net-

MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great log & review sloop. You always do a great job. And nice weight loss! And i agree Drive with Fat Free is a pretty sick combo.
    Back from exile . Please no Autograph requests.

Well...the time has come. Finished my bottle of Fat Free this morning. I'd first like to thank the team of App Nut for following me on this journey.

I must say that this product has definitely done its job. Today I stepped on the scale at a low weight of 180.6lbs. I went from 187 to 180.6. Thats a loss of nearly 7lbs in one month!

If you have been following along the log, I didn't really want to lose TOO much weight. Therefore my diet wasn't along the lines of eating lettuce and tuna every meal. I still followed my diet but with less food. Still had some cheat meals and wasn't too strict. I did not want to drop below 180lbs. I worked hard to bulk up over the winter and did not want to lose all of my size.

Some things I really liked about Fat Free:

Appetite Suppresor. I am ALWAY hungry. Always...that was a problem for me with putting on fat. Not sure why but I am just always hungry and always craving food. With the help of Fat Free, there were times were I didn't even realize it had been near 5 hours without eating. My appetite was really in control with this product. To me, that is extremely important with a fat burner.

Low dosage. Rather than having to consume tons of pills, it is max 3 pills a day.

Lost weight. Obviously I lost weight while taking this product. If i really wanted to follow a strict diet, I def could've lost a lot more weight.

Belly Fat. I lost some of the fat that I had over my midsection.

Things I did not like about Fat Free:

Energy...As I have stated in this log many times, I have on clue how one pill can be 250mg's of caffeine. Because there were many days were I would take 2 pills and didn't have the effect 500mg's SHOULD have on me. Throughout this workout, I still took pre workouts with less than 250mgs and it gave me more than 2 pills of Fat Free. So idk how that can be.

Inconsistency of energy...When I would take two fat free pills together. There was no way of knowing when the energy would actually hit me. Thats a TERRIBLE feeling. There were times were I would take 2 pills and feel nothing til 3 hours later and boom, a rush of energy.

Minor negative is I feel that I def lost some size all over my body. I wasn't hoping to lose so much muscle, but the 7lbs had to come from somewhere.

Thats basically it for the negatives.

Overall I would highly recommend this product for someone looking to lose fat. If you need energy, do not take 2 caps and use Fat free. If you stick to one pill in the AM and one in the PM, you should be fine as well as have more servings per bottle. I really liked this product because they did help me lose weight.

Thats all for my honest review. I said from the get go that I would be honest...so with this product, def some pros and cons.

Thanks for the opportunity!!
    -Jon-
    www.appnut.com

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Its a great product if your looking to burn some fat!
    Here to help!

Its a great product if your looking to burn some fat!
    I have been thoroughly enjoying it accompanied with Drive for the recomp effects
    -Jon-
    www.appnut.com

Originally Posted by lexagon View Post
    OVERALL FAT FREE REVIEW

I ran a log for App Nut Fat Free for 31 days.

Starting Weight: 182.8
    Ending Weight: 179.2
    Total Loss: 3.6lb

I know it's no HUGE number, but I'm happy with a 3.6lb loss honestly. I haven't had a chance to take measurements so I can't tell you if they changed, but I've noticed big changes in other areas, that the scale doesn't register. I'll try and get those up soon. But I can tell you that I had to go down a pant size and buy a new belt ... LOL

During this log I followed New Rules of Lifting for Women (NROL4W) Stage 1 & Stage 2 for workouts. As well as the Ultimate X class at my local gym. For nutrition, I followed the Spike Diet. I managed to stay on target most days and did post everything I ate w/ complete macros as well. I did play around with the Fat Free dosing through-out to see what worked the best. I ended with the 1, 1, 1 method (wish I had found this earlier), 1 FF @ 7am, 1@11am and 1@3:30/4pm. I found this gave me a little added energy throughout the day and did not result in any jitters or crashing.

I was most impressed with the appetite suppression that Fat Free provided. I was able to stick to my meal plan and not worry about being hungry between meals, which is a great feeling. I did have a few days where eating was a little more tough, but always managed to get in the allotted amount of cals per day. (as a side note: not that I haven't taken it, I definitely notice that my appetite is back .. boo! haha)

Overall I was very pleased with Fat Free. I saw no negative side effects, it never interfered with my sleep, which is great. It did exactly what I was expecting and then some.

Overall Rating: 9/10
    Energy was up there, last dose was always before gym, great idea! There was definitely a positive appetite suppression! I will definitely miss having Fat Free as part of my daily routine. Thanks again to AppNut! Great product and highly recommended.
    *RCSS Rep*

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I liked my first bottle so much, I ordered a second.

A popular website is currently selling Fat Free for $20 right now, which is a great time to have bodybuilding.com price match it of course.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    I liked my first bottle so much, I ordered a second.

A popular website is currently selling Fat Free for $20 right now, which is a great time to have bodybuilding.com price match it of course.
    always the thoughtful one
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

Originally Posted by Frankie75 View Post
    First I would like to thank Free Weight Friedel. I won the bottle of Drive in a weekly promo. I received the big bottle 240 caps, so thanks again.

STATS:
    beginning weight: 300
    ending weight: 268.5
    total: -31.5

beginning waist: 50.5
    ending waist: 46
    total: -4.5

REVIEW/ MY EXPERIENCE: I started taking Fat Free on February 13, 1 cap morning and 1 cap afternoon. I only increased it to 3 caps (2 morning, 1 afternoon) one day then went back to 1 and 1, as it was too much for me. I recently found another method (1,1,1) but I was already almost done with the bottle by then, I'll give that method a try when I get some more. I finished Fat Free on March28, so my above weight loss is for 45 days not 30. I began taking Drive February 28 at 4caps morning, 4caps 45 minutes before workout. Also ending March 28.
    This combo worked great for me. Energy, motivation, endurance and libido were all high. With Fat Free the first few days I was not hungry at all, almost had to force food in. After the first few days it wasn't as bad but I didn't crave snacks in between meals, so that really helped in my weight loss.
    Overall I'm very pleased with Fat Free and Drive. I'm going to take a break for a few weeks then give it another go. I still have a lot more fat to get rid of.

Here's the scale pictures
    Ending weight

Friday March 16. Day 33.

beginning weight
    *RCSS Rep*