Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Abbas Khatami ( Contest Prep for figure, bikini, physique and bodybuilding)

I just wanted to come on here and let everyone know that I am running a special for contest prep for anyone getting ready for shows. I have been in the game here for close to 20 years now. I am known for consistently coming in shape for shows. I want to now help others achieve their goals for whatever devision you are competing in. My New web site will be up and running with in the next month and there I'll have all the clients testimonials and pics of how they looked at their show. There are only so many people these other gurus can take on. I've been hearing more and more people complaining that they are not getting the attention they need for their show. I personally take my time with each and every one of my clients. Everyone's diet, training and programs are tailored for them and them only.

Email me for more info
    Abbas Khatami

www.********.com/abbaskhatami
    www.youtube.com/abbaskhatami
    www.twitter.com/abbas_khatami
    abbaskhatami@aol.com