Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    HardcorePowerlifting.com Sean Katterle's Avatar
    Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Entkommen115 View Post
    The promotion here has gone quite well. Good job OP!
    Thanks! We just sold out of vendor booth space for our March 31st contest. First time ever so I appreciate the support and interest from the gym community.
    Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle
    http://www.HardcorePowerlifting.com

Check out my new weight lifting BLOG at

http://blogs.ironmanmagazine.com/hardcorepowerlifting/

IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Did Ass Zilla compare his promotions to the NFL? What a delusional ****.

IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sean Katterle View Post
    Thanks! We just sold out of vendor booth space for our March 31st contest. First time ever so I appreciate the support and interest from the gym community.
    Your mom gonna sell her kettle cozys again? That's soo sweet.

Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
    Did Ass Zilla compare his promotions to the NFL? What a delusional ****.
    No I didn't but I'm glad you're at least glancing at what I write still. Appreciate you being a fan of our sport.
    Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle

No I didn't but I'm glad you're at least glancing at what I write still. Appreciate you being a fan of our sport.
    Yeah you did..

Wait a minute! Do you not approve of something my company is doing? We'll cease and desist right now. Thank you for sending in your report Captain. Our crew has been waiting to hear your thoughts on this subject and we'll make the necessary adjustments. (Oh yeah, the NFL, NHL, MLB and UFC officials are still waiting for you to call in with your consultations so please don't keep them waiting.) Or you might be happy to hear that The Hardcore Powerlifting Federation is a classic powerlifting organization. Hopefully your definition of that word matches our's so we can continue to do our work and to move forward with our projects.
    By the way, what did you study in college? Do you have a degree in journalism?

jubjub007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jubjub007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jubjub007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jubjub007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jubjub007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jubjub007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jubjub007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jubjub007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jubjub007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jubjub007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jubjub007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TrettinR View Post
    Except that you're wrong, Benni deadlifted 1,000lbs in a deadlift competition, not a powerlifting competition. And to say that only your definition of powerlifting is correct and you discredit anyone who doesn't lift the same way just means you're a giant arrogant douche. You sit on your high horse and discredit some of the best lifters of all time when you yourself are really a nobody in the sport besides a giant douche of a promoter.

Promoters should promote athletes, not discredit and bash them.

Edit: Hahahahaha, I just saw you negged me with the message "don't call me a bitch". What are you goin to do? Tell your mommy? Stop being a bitch and I'll stop calling you one
    horry chit, i havent seen you post in forever.
    *bertstare*
    my new log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170346931

Your mom gonna sell her kettle cozys again? That's soo sweet.
    Don't mock my Mom's magical knitting creations.

Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle

By the way, what did you study in college? Do you have a degree in journalism?
    Still waiting for you to post up your real name and complete contact information. Once we've established who you really are we can start up a serious conversation.
    Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle

Still waiting for you to post up your real name and complete contact information. Once we've established who you really are we can start up a serious conversation.
    I'll take that as a no..

Katterle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Katterle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Katterle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Katterle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Katterle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Katterle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Katterle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Katterle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Katterle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Katterle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Katterle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just registered to say one thing:
    I hate you Katterle, I would love to put your silly ass in a freakin' garbage can. I'm really surprised that noone punched you in your punk-face.

Originally Posted by Katterle View Post
    I just registered to say one thing:
    I hate you Katterle, I would love to put your silly ass in a freakin' garbage can. I'm really surprised that noone punched you in your punk-face.

Saw you on the news the other day. That stuff is gonna get you in trouble (Psssssssst. They can still see you even when you're wearing camo.)
    Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle

Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A certain somebody in this thread needs to learn how to use multi-quote.
    All Time WR Squat: 785 @ 220 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0GtHNRdHeM
    Powerlifting Coach At Complete Human Performance (www.completehumanperformance.com)
    WongStwongTraining@gmail.com

Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wait a minute! Do you not approve of something my company is doing? We'll cease and desist right now. Thank you for sending in your report Captain. Our crew has been waiting to hear your thoughts on this subject and we'll make the necessary adjustments. (Oh yeah, the NFL, NHL, MLB and UFC officials are still waiting for you to call in with your consultations so please don't keep them waiting.) Or you might be happy to hear that The Hardcore Powerlifting Federation is a classic powerlifting organization. Hopefully your definition of that word matches our's so we can continue to do our work and to move forward with our projects.
    When did I say I didn't approve of something that your company is doing? Just wondering.
    Powerlifting Coach At Complete Human Performance (www.completehumanperformance.com)

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can carry that argument as far as ya want to. If someone doesn't perform the deadlift with a bar that was manufactured in the late 1800s (when the lift first became codified in Italy) then it's not a competition deadlift. The barbells mfg in the late 1900s and early 2000s give the lifter an advantage over the deadlifters from 100 years ago.

We choose to draw the line at powerlifting belts, chalk powder and talc powder when it comes to deadlifting.

We choose to draw the line at knee wraps, powerlifting belts and chalk when it comes to squatting.

My reasoning is spot on in regards to this topic.
    That's why I said its your company and you can do whatever you want. It just seems off that one piece of equipment that stores energy and allows you to lift more is allowed (knee wraps) and others are not (suits and shirts). It's cool though, I'd rather see a 1000 lbs squat with knee wraps than a 1000 lbs squat with knee wraps and suit. Also, if knee wraps are allowed for squat, are they also allowed for deadlifts? I know most people don't use them, but I have seen it before and it is the same piece of equipment.

EDIT:

I'm surprised Bill hasn't locked these threads yet with all the personal attacks going on, which is against forum rules.
    1372 @ 205
    USAPL Senior International Coach & IPF Cat II Referee
    Squats & Science Head Coach
    http://squatsandscience.com/sscoaching/

Boynton Barbell Center:
    http://boyntonbarbellcenter.com/

YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ariandbz

Originally Posted by Big Sexy J View Post
    When did I say I didn't approve of something that your company is doing? Just wondering.
    OK. I'm glad you approve. Thanks for correcting my misunderstanding.
    Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle

Originally Posted by arian11 View Post
    That's why I said its your company and you can do whatever you want. It just seems off that one piece of equipment that stores energy and allows you to lift more is allowed (knee wraps) and others are not (suits and shirts). It's cool though, I'd rather see a 1000 lbs squat with knee wraps than a 1000 lbs squat with knee wraps and suit. Also, if knee wraps are allowed for squat, are they also allowed for deadlifts? I know most people don't use them, but I have seen it before and it is the same piece of equipment.

EDIT:

I'm surprised Bill hasn't locked these threads yet with all the personal attacks going on, which is against forum rules.
    That's what the opponents of real powerlifting want. They want these threads to become "locked" so they go off the front page. Out of sight, out of mind. I'm sure Bill knows I can take the e-threats and insults hurled from the peanut gallery. I'd rather read hateful remarks from the people I've defeated than get my news announcements put on lock down. I try and respond with jokes and funny photos and videos because I've spent way too many years working in the entertainment business to get too worked up over written insults on a message board written by people who really don't mean half of what they say.
    Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle

OK. I'm glad you approve. Thanks for correcting my misunderstanding.
    I do approve, I like the type of lifting you are promoting. I just think that the way you come across in your promotion/posts is a little off.

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do approve, I like the type of lifting you are promoting. I just think that the way you come across in your promotion/posts is a little off.
    I think many of us feel the same way. But I guess any publicity is good publicity.
    1372 @ 205

Boynton Barbell Center:

YouTube Channel:

Well I think I'm a bit off emotionally and mentally so at least part of your perception of my promotions and posts is probably correct.
    Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle

I think many of us feel the same way. But I guess any publicity is good publicity.
    If you go back to the beginning of this thread that I started, the original message was a positive and informative one. The sarcasm, snide remarks and attacks usually initially come from the opposition. Not always, but quite often that's the case. Then I respond and, after a page or two of dialogue, someone labels me as being the argumentative one in the room. I'm used to it so, no increase in blood pressure on my end.
    Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle

TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your freakish strength potential is getting too freaky for this thread. Please try and contain your semi freak status Freaky. Thanks and enjoy freaking people out this weekend.
    Wonderful, instead of responding to the topic at hand (since you clearly have no response for the retarded answers you give, or how giant of a douche you are) you instead decide to personally attack me for a message I put up when I joined the site 6 years ago. This only further proves how big of a retarded dumb bitch you are since you can't even come up with anything in response to my answers to your idiotic and ignorant arguments.

I'm positive that you are the biggest douchebag in powerlifting. You do a good thing with your comps but essentially you're a nobody who talks **** about some of the best lifters yet you claim to be an ambassador of the sport? You're just an overgrown child with an ego despite never accomplishing anything remotely impressive in the sport. Truth hurts, doesn't it? And yes, you are a giant bitch. And I will continue to call you one until you stop being one. But based on your track record that likely won't stop.
    There is no such thing as 'strong enough'

24skiddidle is not very helpful. (-500) 24skiddidle is not very helpful. (-500) 24skiddidle is not very helpful. (-500) 24skiddidle is not very helpful. (-500) 24skiddidle is not very helpful. (-500) 24skiddidle is not very helpful. (-500) 24skiddidle is not very helpful. (-500) 24skiddidle is not very helpful. (-500) 24skiddidle is not very helpful. (-500) 24skiddidle is not very helpful. (-500) 24skiddidle is not very helpful. (-500)
    I know it's worth peanuts coming from me, but I think I'm in love with this Sean Katterle guy. If we became friends he'd probably hustle me out of every dime I had, but hey what can I say, I guess I like the bad boys.

P.S - a lot of you fellas, in short, are whiny c*nts. Sean negged me just a few days ago for saying something stupid, you don't see me having an e-war in a feeble attempt to regain a modicum of e-respect. Can everybody see how awesome I am? I let go of grudges and stuff, I'm awesome aren't I? Aren't I?

PPS - Sean you're still a grown up version of Eric Cartman. That doesn't mean I don't love you but it's important you're aware of the Hitleresque/ Eric Cartman/ Mel Gibson side of you.

If you go back to the beginning of this thread that I started, the original message was a positive and informative one. The sarcasm, snide remarks and attacks usually initially come from the opposition. Not always, but quite often that's the case. Then I respond and, after a page or two of dialogue, someone labels me as being the argumentative one in the room. I'm used to it so, no increase in blood pressure on my end.
    Yea, people did attack you as well but they only represent themselves. You represent your company. So I thought you would be the bigger man and not say anything. Especially since you said you have been doing this promotion thing for years. I would think you would be use to the attacks by now and know how to handle it properly. Also, your original post did have some snide remarks like saying only lifts in your federation are legitimate. So all the great raw lifters in drug tested feds like IPF getting ready for Nationals and Worlds are nothing since they don't drop everything on a dime and sign up for your competition.
    1372 @ 205

Boynton Barbell Center:

YouTube Channel:

Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wonderful, instead of responding to the topic at hand (since you clearly have no response for the retarded answers you give, or how giant of a douche you are) you instead decide to personally attack me for a message I put up when I joined the site 6 years ago. This only further proves how big of a retarded dumb bitch you are since you can't even come up with anything in response to my answers to your idiotic and ignorant arguments.

I'm positive that you are the biggest douchebag in powerlifting. You do a good thing with your comps but essentially you're a nobody who talks **** about some of the best lifters yet you claim to be an ambassador of the sport? You're just an overgrown child with an ego despite never accomplishing anything remotely impressive in the sport. Truth hurts, doesn't it? And yes, you are a giant bitch. And I will continue to call you one until you stop being one. But based on your track record that likely won't stop.
    trettinr the truth

And I'm confident that you'd be very nice to me if we ever met. I appreciate an incredible athlete such as yourself taking the time to send me this fan letter. Your lifting numbers really are freakish and you're on the fast track to becoming the next superstar in the sport. I'm sure there's lots of 1st places trophies awaiting you and I look forward to seeing you in Powerlifting USA and possibly even on television. In the meantime, I'll do my best to accomplish something with our company. Maybe I'll get to be a part of an event that gets some recognition? I might get published in a local newspaper if I keep putting in the overtime. I was on vacation in Chicago years ago and this fancy TV guy asked me say a few words in front of the camera at one of your power weight lifting thingamajigz. We must have hit it off because we ended up sitting and talking about the lifting for over an hour. You powerlifting folks sure are friendly to let a novice fan like me be on TV. This was right around the time that you announced to the world that you were beginning the process of becoming a freak. I'm sure they offered you the TV job but you must have been busy on a motivational speaking tour in Europe or in Russia?

Heck, I might even get a gym membership if I save up my pennies! I walked into one of those places years ago and this less-amazing-than-you lifter asked me to work with him. I'd be in awe if it was you who was in the room, freaking people out. But it wasn't so I made the best of it.

I'm still trying to get my head around how someone can deadlift and squat in the low 600s and bench in the mid 400s @ 242 pounds of bodyweight (especially after training full time from age 18 to 25, wow!) When you called yourself a "Freak in progress" you weren't kidding! Practically NO ONE can do what you've done as an athlete. I can't imagine building the numbers you've built after just six years of training in the prime of your adult life. If someone ever saw that at a powerlifting comp, I bet they'd be telling their friends about it for years to come (of course, they'd never believe that it really happened because it's freakishly strong and practically super human.) Good luck with your career in powerlifting and when you come out with your 8 x 10 photos I'll be standing in line to get your autograph.

Appreciate you giving advice to the beginners,
    Sean
    HardcorePowerlifting.com
    Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle

ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000)
    And I'm confident that you'd be very nice to me if we ever met. I appreciate an incredible athlete such as yourself taking the time to send me this fan letter. Your lifting numbers really are freakish and you're on the fast track to becoming the next superstar in the sport. I'm sure there's lots of 1st places trophies awaiting you and I look forward to seeing you in Powerlifting USA and possibly even on television. In the meantime, I'll do my best to accomplish something with our company. Maybe I'll get to be a part of an event that gets some recognition? I might get published in a local newspaper if I keep putting in the overtime. I was on vacation in Chicago years ago and this fancy TV guy asked me say a few words in front of the camera at one of your power weight lifting thingamajigz. We must have hit it off because we ended up sitting and talking about the lifting for over an hour. You powerlifting folks sure are friendly to let a novice fan like me be on TV. This was right around the time that you announced to the world that you were beginning the process of becoming a freak. I'm sure they offered you the TV job but you must have been busy on a motivational speaking tour in Europe or in Russia?

Heck, I might even get a gym membership if I save up my pennies! I walked into one of those places years ago and this less-amazing-than-you lifter asked me to work with him. I'd be in awe if it was you who was in the room, freaking people out. But it wasn't so I made the best of it.

I'm still trying to get my head around how someone can deadlift and squat in the low 600s and bench in the mid 400s @ 242 pounds of bodyweight (especially after training full time from age 18 to 25, wow!) When you called yourself a "Freak in progress" you weren't kidding! Practically NO ONE can do what you've done as an athlete. I can't imagine building the numbers you've built after just six years of training in the prime of your adult life. If someone ever saw that at a powerlifting comp, I bet they'd be telling their friends about it for years to come (of course, they'd never believe that it really happened because it's freakishly strong and practically super human.) Good luck with your career in powerlifting and when you come out with your 8 x 10 photos I'll be standing in line to get your autograph.

Appreciate you giving advice to the beginners,
    Sean
    HardcorePowerlifting.com
    Is this necessary? If you're going to be an ambassador of the sport, shouldn't you at least TRY to be the bigger man and not begin/perpetuate exchanges of petty insults?
    Eternal Gym Rat, Student Physical Therapist. None of my post content should be taken as medical advice. Ask your doctor/PT.

Best Gym Lifts: 585/390/675 440 FS 265 OHP @203 No longer competing

I lift weights for fun

Yea, people did attack you as well but they only represent themselves. You represent your company. So I thought you would be the bigger man and not say anything. Especially since you said you have been doing this promotion thing for years. I would think you would be use to the attacks by now and know how to handle it properly. Also, your original post did have some snide remarks like saying only lifts in your federation are legitimate. So all the great raw lifters in drug tested feds like IPF getting ready for Nationals and Worlds are nothing since they don't drop everything on a dime and sign up for your competition.
    WHERE DID I SAY THAT ONLY LIFTS PERFORMED IN OUR FEDERATION ARE LEGITIMATE???

I've even discussed this topic on Heavy Muscle Radio and on Big Nation Radio and in print. You asked why I occasionally get frustrated? This is one of the main reasons. With all the social networking going on and with people getting covered in an avalanche of messages and images, few people sit down and really READ or LISTEN to what someone is saying. Then they take the inaccurate cliff notes, look for something to debate or criticize (often it's something the other person never even said or meant) and they knock the individual personally.

I'm in communication with the President of the USAPL. We've even gone out to dinner together to talk about the sport. I've sat down and had numerous coffee breaks and meals with the President of the IPF. Some of our competitors are some of the best lifters to ever lift in the USAPL/IPF. How can you get out of everything I've said over the last eleven years that I don't recognize the raw lifts performed in the USAPL?

On top of that, my company has sponsored contests that were sanctioned by the APF, WPC, IPA, APA USAPL and by The 100% RAW Federation. When was the last time you got your checkbook out and cut a check to any of these federations beyond paying for entry fees, federation membership cards and souvenir t-shirts? I've donated hundreds of hours of time as a volunteer and thousands of dollars in sponsorship money.

But, you're right, I'm not the guy in the room who supports powerlifting. All I do is attack and insult people, LOL!
    Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle

WHERE DID I SAY THAT ONLY LIFTS PERFORMED IN OUR FEDERATION ARE LEGITIMATE???

I've even discussed this topic on Heavy Muscle Radio and on Big Nation Radio and in print. You asked why I occasionally get frustrated? This is one of the main reasons. With all the social networking going on and with people getting covered in an avalanche of messages and images, few people sit down and really READ or LISTEN to what someone is saying. Then they take the inaccurate cliff notes, look for something to debate or criticize (often it's something the other person never even said or meant) and they knock the individual personally.

I'm in communication with the President of the USAPL. We've even gone out to dinner together to talk about the sport. I've sat down and had numerous coffee breaks and meals with the President of the IPF. Some of our competitors are some of the best lifters to ever lift in the USAPL/IPF. How can you get out of everything I've said over the last eleven years that I don't recognize the raw lifts performed in the USAPL?

On top of that, my company has sponsored contests that were sanctioned by the APF, WPC, IPA, APA USAPL and by The 100% RAW Federation. When was the last time you got your checkbook out and cut a check to any of these federations beyond paying for entry fees, federation membership cards and souvenir t-shirts? I've donated hundreds of hours of time as a volunteer and thousands of dollars in sponsorship money.

But, you're right, I'm not the guy in the room who supports powerlifting. All I do is attack and insult people, LOL!
    "Plus The MetabolicDoc.com Champions’ Challege for the Heavyweights: $1,000 CASH if Someone Can Become the First Lifter in History to Squat 1,000+ Pounds in Competition. $1,000 CASH if Someone Can Become the First Lifter in History to Benchpress 720+ Pounds in Competition. $1,000 CASH if Someone Can Become the First Lifter in History to Deadlift 1,020+ Pounds in Competition. And $1,000 CASH if Someone Can Become the First Lifter in History to Total 2,500 Pounds in Competition. These Classic Powerlifting Barriers Have Never Been Broken Legitimately"

Anyone who reads that would think that you think those other lifts are not legitimate, whether they are actually legitimate or not.

And you claim that I take incorrect cliff notes to criticize you and your personality. But when did I say you are not the guy in the room who supports powerlifting. Seems like you are doing the exact thing to me that you think people on here are doing to you. All I was saying is that you say you've been doing this for years, you've put in so much time and money and effort and that you've dealt with people like some of the people on here. So you would think you would know how to handle the situation better and not waste your time arguing with a bunch of "gym rats". Unless you think the best way of promoting your events on bb.com forums is to argue with a bunch of "nobodies" and personally attack people, in which case, continue doing what you are doing.
    1372 @ 205

Boynton Barbell Center:

YouTube Channel:

"Plus The MetabolicDoc.com Champions’ Challege for the Heavyweights: $1,000 CASH if Someone Can Become the First Lifter in History to Squat 1,000+ Pounds in Competition. $1,000 CASH if Someone Can Become the First Lifter in History to Benchpress 720+ Pounds in Competition. $1,000 CASH if Someone Can Become the First Lifter in History to Deadlift 1,020+ Pounds in Competition. And $1,000 CASH if Someone Can Become the First Lifter in History to Total 2,500 Pounds in Competition. These Classic Powerlifting Barriers Have Never Been Broken Legitimately"

Anyone who reads that would think that you think those other lifts are not legitimate, whether they are actually legitimate or not.
    NO ONE has ever walked out and buried a 1,000 pound raw squat in competition.

NO ONE has ever pause benched 720 pounds in competition without a bench shirt on.

NO ONE has ever raw deadlifted 1,020 pounds in competition.

NO ONE has ever totaled 2,500 pound under these conditions (actually, no one has ever totaled 2,400 pounds in competition under these conditions.)

THAT IS NOT THE SAME AS SAYING "ONLY LIFTS PERFORMED IN OUR FEDERATION ARE LEGIT."

Do you get it now? Do you see where you're taking a very specific statement and making an inaccurate broad sweeping remark out of it?

OK, it's a nice Saturday morning. Stop pestering me (please) and let's do what strength gorillaz should do; visit our friends at the zoo.

Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle

NO ONE has ever walked out and buried a 1,000 pound raw squat in competition.

NO ONE has ever pause benched 720 pounds in competition without a bench shirt on.

NO ONE has ever raw deadlifted 1,020 pounds in competition.

NO ONE has ever totaled 2,500 pound under these conditions (actually, no one has ever totaled 2,400 pounds in competition under these conditions.)

THAT IS NOT THE SAME AS SAYING "ONLY LIFTS PERFORMED IN OUR FEDERATION ARE LEGIT."

Do you get it now? Do you see where you're taking a very specific statement and making an inaccurate broad sweeping remark out of it?

OK, it's a nice Saturday morning. Stop pestering me (please) and let's do what strength gorillaz should do; visit our friends at the zoo.

Original Post:
    "$1,000 CASH if Someone Can Become the First Lifter in History to Squat 1,000+ Pounds in Competition."

Latest Post:
    "NO ONE has ever walked out and buried a 1,000 pound raw squat in competition."

Do you get it now? Do you see where you are changing what you say to make inaccurate broad sweeping remarks out of it?
    1372 @ 205

Boynton Barbell Center:

YouTube Channel: