Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    HardcorePowerlifting.com Sean Katterle's Avatar
    Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000)

Hardcore Powerlifting Comes to The Seattle Emerald Cup this April !

MHP’s Hardcore Powerlifting Record Breakerz
    The Emerald Cup Expo at The Meydenbauer Center in Seattle, Washington
    Friday, April 20th from 11AM till 4PM and Saturday, April 21st from 10AM till 4PM
    $12,000 in CASH Prizes Up for the Taking for Those STRONG Enuff to Take It!

Four Super Open Body Weight Divisions
    175.9lbs and Under
    176lbs – 225.9lbs
    226lbs – 250.9lbs
    251lbs – 275.9lbs

Single Lift Max Raw Squat: $250 CASH for 1st Place in Each Division + $250 CASH for Each Broken Federation Record ($2,000 Total)
    Single Lift Max Raw Bench: $250 CASH for 1st Place in Each Division + $250 CASH for Each Broken Federation Record ($2,000 Total)
    Single Lift Max Raw Deadlift: $250 CASH for 1st Place in Each Division + $250 CASH for Each Broken Federation Record ($2,000 Total)
    Full Raw Powerlifting: $250 CASH for 1st Place in Each Division + $250 CASH for Each Broken Federation Record ($2,000 Total)

Plus The MetabolicDoc.com Champions’ Challege for the Heavyweights: $1,000 CASH if Someone Can Become the First Lifter in History to Squat 1,000+ Pounds in Competition. $1,000 CASH if Someone Can Become the First Lifter in History to Benchpress 720+ Pounds in Competition. $1,000 CASH if Someone Can Become the First Lifter in History to Deadlift 1,020+ Pounds in Competition. And $1,000 CASH if Someone Can Become the First Lifter in History to Total 2,500 Pounds in Competition. These Classic Powerlifting Barriers Have Never Been Broken Legitimately…………………………………….Will They Be Conquered in Seattle if The Heavyweights in Dallas Don’t Carry Out The Hits on March 31st?

Powerlifting Ladies Who Consider Themselves to Be in the Top 10% of Their Class/Division are also VERY Welcome to Sign-Up for This Super Showdown.

Entry Forms Available for Print at www.HardcorePowerlifting.com

PAGE 1 of the Entry Form
    http://www.hardcorepowerlifting.com/...01%20large.jpg
    PAGE 2 of the Entry Form
    http://www.hardcorepowerlifting.com/...02%20large.jpg

Entry Forms MUST Be Received by Our Promotional Office by Monday, April 2nd. Don’t Delay. Sign-Up Today!

Classic / Raw Powerlifting At Its Finest!
    Same Day Weigh-Ins (so the lifters compete in their real weight class)
    Walked Out Squats (no monolift) That Are Taken Convincingly Below Parallel
    Benchpresses That Demonstrate “Start”, “Press” and “Rack” Commands (STOP N’ Go Benches Instead of Tap N’ Goes or Ones With Dangerous Extended Pauses)
    Deadlifts That Aren’t Hitched and Which are Fully Locked Out
    Benchpress Shirts and Powerlifting Super Suits are NOT Allowed. Our Pro Powerlifters POWERlift! (Wraps, Chalk, Talc and Powerlifting Belts Are Allowed)
    No Drug Testing (and the favoritism, cheating and politics that invariably go along with it.)

Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle
    http://www.HardcorePowerlifting.com

Check out my new weight lifting BLOG at

http://blogs.ironmanmagazine.com/hardcorepowerlifting/

Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So to be clear,

Only lifts that occur at your meets are legitimate.

Right?
    I'm not DrewDarden

Best Meet lifts: S:805 B:705 D:560 Total:2070 (220, equipped, drug free)
    Best Raw (gym lifts): S:540 B:380 D:515

Want to bench more? Click here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178958341
    ~ Molon Labe ~

Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Drew23 View Post
    So to be clear,

Only lifts that occur at your meets are legitimate.

Right?
    If you were paying attention you'd know that that topic was already covered in detail on RxMuscle's Power Hour. I'm sure it's easier to make up stuff about me and my opinions though. Arguing with me based on facts, stats and reality = you losing big time. Keep up the smear campaign and feel good about yourself though. You're a good person and you contribute a lot and I like reading your posts on this forum.
    Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle

Big time "THANKS!" to Powerlifting USA Magazine for running a lead-in press release on MHP's HERCULES 2012 and Hardcore Powerlifting Record Breakers in their March newsstand edition. We've got half of page 10 (in full color) and PLUSA ran all of the event details and information on how to sign up and where to go if powerlifting fans want to attend our Ronnie Coleman Classic or Emerald Cup Expo pro raw powerlifting stages. Thanks again to Mike Lambert for his continued media support of our productions.

http://www.powerliftingusa.com/current_issue.php

Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle

Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sean Katterle View Post
    If you were paying attention you'd know that that topic was already covered in detail on RxMuscle's Power Hour. I'm sure it's easier to make up stuff about me and my opinions though. Arguing with me based on facts, stats and reality = you losing big time. Keep up the smear campaign and feel good about yourself though. You're a good person and you contribute a lot and I like reading your posts on this forum.
    I just don't know why you can't promote your events without throwing in a backhanded slam against all other feds. You could just have easily had said "$1,000 CASH to anyone who Squats 1,000+ Pounds in Competition." etc. And left out the whole "legitimately" nonsense. It comes off as arrogant.

I'm just saying, you can promote your event and get your point accross without being a douche about it.
    I'm not DrewDarden

Best Meet lifts: S:805 B:705 D:560 Total:2070 (220, equipped, drug free)
    Best Raw (gym lifts): S:540 B:380 D:515

Want to bench more? Click here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178958341
    ~ Molon Labe ~

Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No supersuits? So are Inzer Champion suits allowed?
    All Time WR Squat: 785 @ 220 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0GtHNRdHeM
    Powerlifting Coach At Complete Human Performance (www.completehumanperformance.com)
    WongStwongTraining@gmail.com

Originally Posted by Drew23 View Post
    I just don't know why you can't promote your events without throwing in a backhanded slam against all other feds. You could just have easily had said "$1,000 CASH to anyone who Squats 1,000+ Pounds in Competition." etc. And left out the whole "legitimately" nonsense. It comes off as arrogant.

I'm just saying, you can promote your event and get your point accross without being a douche about it.
    NO. Because no one has ever squatted 1,000 pounds in competition in the classic powerlifting sense.

Andy Bolton already used a deadlifting suit to break a barrier he's never been able to break legitimately (the 1,000 pound deadlift barrier, which he NEEDED a suit in order to break.) If the suits had been banned from day one like they should have been, then Benni would have gotten the credit he DESERVED as being the first ever 1,000+ pound deadlifter (and Magnusson would have received the $10,000 cash prize from Jeff Everson for achieving that goal instead of a mid 900s deadlifter getting it years earlier.)

No monolift, no squat suit, no help from spotters ghosting the plates and the competitor and taken convincingly below parallel. It's never been done before with 1,000 pounds of bar weight and we're going out of our way to make sure the historic lifter gets properly and accurately credited when and if someone does hit that monstah number.

You're welcome to put up your own $2,000 and you can pay it to any 2/3 monolift high squatter that you want to pay Drew23. Of course, that would entail work and charity on your part, which is a lot tougher than sitting at your computer attacking the people who are working on sponsoring and promoting real powerlifting as a full time job.
    Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle

Originally Posted by Big Sexy J View Post
    No supersuits? So are Inzer Champion suits allowed?
    We don't allow any squat suits in The Hardcore Powerlifting Federation. Just knee wraps (or knee sleeves as an alternative), powerlifting belts and chalk.
    Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle

JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Andy Bolton already used a deadlifting suit to break a barrier he's never been able to break legitimately (the 1,000 pound deadlift barrier, which he NEEDED a suit in order to break.) If the suits had been banned from day one like they should have been, then Benni would have gotten the credit he DESERVED as being the first ever 1,000+ pound deadlifter (and Magnusson would have received the $10,000 cash prize from Jeff Everson for achieving that goal instead of a mid 900s deadlifter getting it years earlier.)
    Yeah, because deadlifting 1000 lbs. in a suit isn't legitimate. And suits should have been banned from day 1 like they should have been? My god, you are such a ****ing douche. Maybe instead of "promoting" powerlifting as a full time job by writing trash like this you should try putting up a total that Barbie Barbell hasn't done already.
    Elite Raw Powerlifter

633 / 418 / 633 - 1686 Raw (Wraps) @ 242

The Muscle Bear | Discover Your Powerlifting Potential

http://www.themusclebear.com

Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We don't allow any squat suits in The Hardcore Powerlifting Federation. Just knee wraps (or knee sleeves as an alternative), powerlifting belts and chalk.
    Oh, knee wraps? I was under the impression this was a raw meet. Not so much, since lifters are allowed to wear something that can add 50+ lbs to their squat.
    All Time WR Squat: 785 @ 220 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0GtHNRdHeM
    Powerlifting Coach At Complete Human Performance (www.completehumanperformance.com)
    WongStwongTraining@gmail.com

Originally Posted by JacobRothenberg View Post
    Yeah, because deadlifting 1000 lbs. in a suit isn't legitimate. And suits should have been banned from day 1 like they should have been? My god, you are such a ****ing douche. Maybe instead of "promoting" powerlifting as a full time job by writing trash like this you should try putting up a total that Barbie Barbell hasn't done already.
    Deadlifting 950 then wearing a suit to deadlift 1,000 (when you cannot deadlift 1,000 without the suit) is not the same as deadlifting 1,000 pounds in powerlifting competition.

Why do so many people, who use shirts and suits to mimic the powerlifting movements, have so much trouble with basic math and reasoning? 950 does not = 1,000. A deadlift that's a combination of what an athlete can lift + what the suits adds to what they can lift does not = what they can deadlift. Suit lifting is not powerlifting. If you're tough enough to call a guy names on the internet, then you should be tough enough to deal with this.
    Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle

Originally Posted by Big Sexy J View Post
    Oh, knee wraps? I was under the impression this was a raw meet. Not so much, since lifters are allowed to wear something that can add 50+ lbs to their squat.
    Wait a minute! Do you not approve of something my company is doing? We'll cease and desist right now. Thank you for sending in your report Captain. Our crew has been waiting to hear your thoughts on this subject and we'll make the necessary adjustments. (Oh yeah, the NFL, NHL, MLB and UFC officials are still waiting for you to call in with your consultations so please don't keep them waiting.) Or you might be happy to hear that The Hardcore Powerlifting Federation is a classic powerlifting organization. Hopefully your definition of that word matches our's so we can continue to do our work and to move forward with our projects.
    Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Deadlifting 950 then wearing a suit to deadlift 1,000 (when you cannot deadlift 1,000 without the suit) is not the same as deadlifting 1,000 pounds in powerlifting competition.

Why do so many people, who use shirts and suits to mimic the powerlifting movements, have so much trouble with basic math and reasoning? 950 does not = 1,000. A deadlift that's a combination of what an athlete can lift + what the suits adds to what they can lift does not = what they can deadlift. Suit lifting is not powerlifting. If you're tough enough to call a guy names on the internet, then you should be tough enough to deal with this.
    Wait a minute! Do you not approve of something my company is doing? We'll cease and desist right now. Thank you for sending in your report Captain. Our crew has been waiting to hear your thoughts on this subject and we'll make the necessary adjustments. (Oh yeah, the NFL, NHL, MLB and UFC officials are still waiting for you to call in with your consultations so please don't keep them waiting.) Or you might be happy to hear that The Hardcore Powerlifting Federation is a classic powerlifting organization. Hopefully your definition of that word matches our's so we can continue to do our work and to move forward with our projects.
    They are kind of right though. You say having a 950 deadlift and then adding a suit to deadlift 1000 doesn't make you a 1000 lbs deadlifter. So the same can be said of someone who squats 950 and then puts on knee wraps to squat 1000. But like you said, its your company and you can do whatever you want. You reasoning just seems a bit off.
    1372 @ 205
    USAPL Senior International Coach & IPF Cat II Referee
    Squats & Science Head Coach
    http://squatsandscience.com/sscoaching/

Boynton Barbell Center:
    http://boyntonbarbellcenter.com/

YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ariandbz

solar777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) solar777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) solar777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) solar777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) solar777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) solar777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) solar777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) solar777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) solar777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) solar777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) solar777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Squatting 950 then wearing knee wraps to squat 1,000 (when you cannot squat 1,000 without the knee wraps) is not the same as squatting 1,000 pounds in powerlifting competition.

Why do so many people, who use shirts, suits, and knee wraps to mimic the powerlifting movements, have so much trouble with basic math and reasoning? 950 does not = 1,000. A squat that's a combination of what an athlete can lift + what the knee wraps add to what they can squat does not = what they can squat. Knee wrap lifting is not powerlifting. If you're tough enough to call a guy names on the internet, then you should be tough enough to deal with this.
    Fixed

:trollface:
    PRs (raw) 535/365/520

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141730111

JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by arian11 View Post
    They are kind of right though. You say having a 950 deadlift and then adding a suit to deadlift 1000 doesn't make you a 1000 lbs deadlifter. So the same can be said of someone who squats 950 and then puts on knee wraps to squat 1000. But like you said, its your company and you can do whatever you want. You reasoning just seems a bit off.
    ding ding ding, he is a maroon
    Elite Raw Powerlifter

btw, i'm not a tough guy...you're just a tool that needs to go away from here.
    Elite Raw Powerlifter

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is just getting silly
    771/645/622 Single Ply

bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Torrtrefireto View Post
    This is just getting silly
    Seconded.
    Excuses are just tools of incompetence
    Used to build monuments of nothingness
    And those who specialize in the uses
    Seldom achieve anything

Dysfunctional Strength Entkommen115's Avatar
    Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like the part where you tried to make this post funny, but it wasn't funny at all.
    "Clit stimulation if your fingers are dry is not a good idea. The clit is more sensitive than the underside of a guy's penis, apparently.

Good rule of thumb: make sure you're fingers aren't dry before they go anywhere NEAR her clit/pussy.

Also, besides myself, maybe 2-3 of you have actually done anything like this before..."

-Daniel Beauchamp

Originally Posted by arian11 View Post
    You can carry that argument as far as ya want to. If someone doesn't perform the deadlift with a bar that was manufactured in the late 1800s (when the lift first became codified in Italy) then it's not a competition deadlift. The barbells mfg in the late 1900s and early 2000s give the lifter an advantage over the deadlifters from 100 years ago.

We choose to draw the line at powerlifting belts, chalk powder and talc powder when it comes to deadlifting.

We choose to draw the line at knee wraps, powerlifting belts and chalk when it comes to squatting.

My reasoning is spot on in regards to this topic.
    Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle

Originally Posted by Entkommen115 View Post
    I like the part where you tried to make this post funny, but it wasn't funny at all.
    I wasn't trying to be funny. So I'm glad you got it after all.
    Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle

btw, i'm not a tough guy...you're just a tool that needs to go away from here.
    I know you're not a tough guy. Thank you for letting me know again though, just in case I was unaware.
    Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle

ding ding ding, he is a maroon

or

?
    Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle

I know you're not a tough guy. Thank you for letting me know again though, just in case I was unaware.
    i'd still push you into an airplane propeller, kind of like die hard 2.
    Elite Raw Powerlifter

TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Except that you're wrong, Benni deadlifted 1,000lbs in a deadlift competition, not a powerlifting competition. And to say that only your definition of powerlifting is correct and you discredit anyone who doesn't lift the same way just means you're a giant arrogant douche. You sit on your high horse and discredit some of the best lifters of all time when you yourself are really a nobody in the sport besides a giant douche of a promoter.

Promoters should promote athletes, not discredit and bash them.

Edit: Hahahahaha, I just saw you negged me with the message "don't call me a bitch". What are you goin to do? Tell your mommy? Stop being a bitch and I'll stop calling you one
    Last edited by TrettinR; 03-16-2012 at 02:45 PM.
    There is no such thing as 'strong enough'

i'd still push you into an airplane propeller, kind of like die hard 2.
    I know you would and I like you too Jacob.
    Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle

Originally Posted by TrettinR View Post
    Except that you're wrong, Benni deadlifted 1,000lbs in a deadlift competition, not a powerlifting competition. And to say that only your definition of powerlifting is correct and you discredit anyone who doesn't lift the same way just means you're a giant arrogant douche. You sit on your high horse and discredit some of the best lifters of all time when you yourself are really a nobody in the sport besides a giant douche of a promoter.

Promoters should promote athletes, not discredit and bash them.

Edit: Hahahahaha, I just saw you negged me with the message "don't call me a bitch". What are you goin to do? Tell your mommy? Stop being a bitch and I'll stop calling you one
    Your freakish strength potential is getting too freaky for this thread. Please try and contain your semi freak status Freaky. Thanks and enjoy freaking people out this weekend.
    Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle

Dysfunctional Strength Entkommen115's Avatar
    Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000) Entkommen115 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The promotion here has gone quite well. Good job OP!
    "Clit stimulation if your fingers are dry is not a good idea. The clit is more sensitive than the underside of a guy's penis, apparently.

Good rule of thumb: make sure you're fingers aren't dry before they go anywhere NEAR her clit/pussy.

Also, besides myself, maybe 2-3 of you have actually done anything like this before..."

-Daniel Beauchamp

bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your freakish strength potential is getting too freaky for this thread. Please try and contain your semi freak status Freaky. Thanks and enjoy freaking people out this weekend.
    Originally Posted by Entkommen115 View Post
    The promotion here has gone quite well. Good job OP!
    Workin' on that reputation...
    Excuses are just tools of incompetence
    Used to build monuments of nothingness
    And those who specialize in the uses
    Seldom achieve anything

24skiddidle is not very helpful. (-500) 24skiddidle is not very helpful. (-500) 24skiddidle is not very helpful. (-500) 24skiddidle is not very helpful. (-500) 24skiddidle is not very helpful. (-500) 24skiddidle is not very helpful. (-500) 24skiddidle is not very helpful. (-500) 24skiddidle is not very helpful. (-500) 24skiddidle is not very helpful. (-500) 24skiddidle is not very helpful. (-500) 24skiddidle is not very helpful. (-500)
    You seem like an intelligent enough guy, but conversely you seem to be a grown up version of