Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Brownaa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brownaa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brownaa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brownaa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brownaa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brownaa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brownaa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brownaa4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would love a great rush! I'm a big fan of the beta-alanine rush and if there were some kind of pump with it, that would obviously be great. But I mainly look for focus and energy when I am looking for a good pre-workout, I get a solid natural pump.

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Well, today is the official launch date for the all-new Shock Therapy. It's available on several sites includin BB.com of course. Right here... http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/shock.html

Here is the new Universal Shock Therapy microsite...

www.UniversalUSA.com/ShockTherapy

At the site above, ya can get some great art, product info, calendar, and other goodies. You'll also be able to request a free sample of the new Shock Therapy.

In the meantime, for this short little promo...

Rules
    Tell us what ya wish ya could change about ur current pre-workout (don't need to name names) and why ur lookin' at the all new Shock Therapy... Check out what ya know, what ya read, what ya heard, etc. Also post which flava ya wanna try. Every day, for the rest of the month, we'll select one winner durin' the week, Monday-Friday.

Eligibility
    Can't have won anythin from Corporate in the past 30 days. Must be at least 18 years old. Must have a U.S. mailin addy only.
    Bumpin again for the rules. If ur post ain't complete, it ain't an official entry and will not be considered...Just a heads up.
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BogusForLife View Post
    While taste isn't the first thing I think of when deciding which pre-workout to use, it's certainly something on an almost subconscious level that weighs into my decision. Regardless of how effective one of my go-to supplements is, I can honestly say there have been times when I just wasn't in the mood for it due to its overly sweet/tangy taste.

If I could find a supplement with a complete profile that won't inevitably require more than one scoop (something I really like about my current go-to pwo) and a taste that won't inevitably make me second guess mixing it up, I'd be a happy camper.

From the looks of the profile, all the aspects I typically concern myself with (strength, endurance and pumps) are covered. The question is, could I drink Clyde's Hard Lemonade five days a week and savor the flavor each time? I'd certainly like to answer that via this promo.
    Fingers crossed for today!
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

Noli illegitimi carborund enderwiggin65's Avatar
    enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bump

I have a couple pretty good preworkouts that I tend to rotate back and forth between. One of them tastes pretty good and gives a nice even, long-lasting energy boost. The other one doesn't taste that great but gives me a stronger boost and more pump. To improve them, I would improve the flavor of the second one and beta-alanine and citrulline malate to the first one.

What I want is something that tastes great and gives me a strong, long-lasting boost and pump. Judging from the ingredients profile above, Shock Therapy is exactly what I'm looking for. The ingredients profile is perfect!

BCAA's
    Citrulline Malate
    Creatine
    Beta Alanine
    Tyrosine, etc.

This is a very well formulated PWO and I'd love to try it in the Hawaiian Pump flavor. A lot of companies do a horrible job with fruit punch flavors, but I know Universal does a good job with flavors and I expect that Hawaiian Pump would taste great

My 5/3/1 Log: http://tinyurl.com/6qhhydx (current)
    Axis Labs N'Gage Log: http://tinyurl.com/7m39fjn (completed)
    MuscleTech MyoBuild Log: http://tinyurl.com/6uh87m8 (completed)

Juggernaut Review: http://tinyurl.com/82omqr3
    BSN Amino X Review: http://tinyurl.com/82ofh3b
    Beast Mode Review: http://tinyurl.com/6q9fn6r
    BSN Hyper FX Review: http://tinyurl.com/8xpfuek

dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd be interested in trying out the new version for sure. I remember Shock Therapy and Storm were the first 2 products I tried back when I started lifting. I've heard/seen good things about the new version, and I haven't been let down by Universal Products in the past. Lately I've just been taking creatine preworkout, and while it helps, sometimes it just isn't enough. A complete formula with creatine, bcaa's, stims, electrolytes etc would really help provide that kick I need sometimes and take my training to a higher level. The bcaa's are a big point to me. I used to mix a scoop with my old preworkout, and noticed an improvement there. So having both already there is pretty legit. If I got to choose a flavor I'd have to go with lemonade.

Thanks for the opportunity guys!
    Patriots l Mountaineers l Celtics l Bruins

*WVU Crew*

Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dekd View Post
    I'd be interested in trying out the new version for sure. I remember Shock Therapy and Storm were the first 2 products I tried back when I started lifting. I've heard/seen good things about the new version, and I haven't been let down by Universal Products in the past. Lately I've just been taking creatine preworkout, and while it helps, sometimes it just isn't enough. A complete formula with creatine, bcaa's, stims, electrolytes etc would really help provide that kick I need sometimes and take my training to a higher level. The bcaa's are a big point to me. I used to mix a scoop with my old preworkout, and noticed an improvement there. So having both already there is pretty legit. If I got to choose a flavor I'd have to go with lemonade.

Thanks for the opportunity guys!
    I remember back in the day, the Shock/Storm combo was pretty popular... Now that this is out of the way, mebbe Storm is next? Even better tastin, better formula? http://www.universalusa.com/Communit...niversal-Storm

dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I remember back in the day, the Shock/Storm combo was pretty popular... Now that this is out of the way, mebbe Storm is next? Even better tastin, better formula? http://www.universalusa.com/Communit...niversal-Storm
    Would love to see a revamped storm The formula on the last one is still solid as it is

*WVU Crew*

Registered User bloodsimple1234's Avatar
    bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wow,30 winners ...one for each day of the week!

I think I am and always was the biggest fan of the old school shock therapy...can't tell you how many tubs of that grape I went through.

nice kick in the butt and tart but not too tart grape taste.

Originally Posted by bloodsimple1234 View Post
    wow,30 winners ...one for each day of the week!

I think I am and always was the biggest fan of the old school shock therapy...can't tell you how many tubs of that grape I went through.

nice kick in the butt and tart but not too tart grape taste.
    The new Grape Ape will kick the old grape to the gutter...

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Be nice to see the Storm flavors paired up with the new Shock Therapy...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

IFPA Pro Bodybuilder XClassic10's Avatar
    XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My current pre workout lacks badly in the taste department. It's not completely unbearable, but it leaves me with such a strong after taste and even sometimes it slightly burns my throat, because of this I don't even wanna take if half the time. Also it lacks quality BCAA numbers, and having just started a 22 week cut (competing for my natural pro card this summer, super pumped!) a month ago, BCAA's are a very important aspect of the product for me because of their ability in helping preserve muscle which is essential on a long cut. I would absolutely love to try a pre workout with a great taste that makes me really look forward to taking it before every workout, and with a top notch and effective BCAA profile in combination. I feel that if I were to take a pre workout that met those needs, it would help my contest prep greatly because it would provide me with the energy and motivation I need before workouts, especially near the closing ends of prep when energy and whatnot can be very low. From what I've read and seen on label, Shock Therapy seems to be EXACTLY what I'm looking for. An astounding profile filled with quality BCAA's combined with great taste! This would be a perfect product to start taking and my prep will only become better. Thanks a bunch for this great opportunity. If selected, I'd like to try to the Grape Ape flavor.
    http://instagram.com/live_laugh_lift26
    www.youtube.com/user/ClassicAesthetics26
    ******** Page: http://www.********.com/CorbinPiersonNaturalFitness
    http://theflexibledieters.com/

MAN Sports Athlete

Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My current pre workout is high in energy, but never really gives me that great cumming pump i would like to feel that the Arnold always talks about! I'm looking at the the new shock therapy because i feel it would really give me great clean energy, and also grant me that great PUMP feeling that I havent had with my current preworkout. Universal is a brand i trust, & i know they deliver, so this product I feel is gonna blow peoples minds! I would like to try (Hawaiian Pump) this flavor sounds amazing!

KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by KSUtfx View Post
    My current preworkout contains all the energy and pump that I need, but lacks the BCAAs.. Combining different supplements that I take into one product simplifies my purchases, my supplementation schedule, and ultimately my life! I would also love to possibly switch over to a product with a crazy flavor like Clyde’s Hard Lemonade. This product seems to stack up to an "elite" product, and I'd love to try it!

Flavor: Clyde’s Hard Lemonade
    Bump for a birthday present?! And it's Einstein's b-day too!
    [CURRENT LOG]
    - Neogenix Neurosurge V2.0: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154617053

[RECENT LOGS AND REVIEWS]
    -Controlled Labs Purple PsyKO: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152457953
    -Neogenix Bodyforge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150462743
    -Universal Shock Therapy Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143483973
    -Scivation Xtend Pink Lemonade: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148471023

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up Today's Winner...!!!

My current preworkout contains all the energy and pump that I need, but lacks the BCAAs.. Combining different supplements that I take into one product simplifies my purchases, my supplementation schedule, and ultimately my life! I would also love to possibly switch over to a product with a crazy flavor like Clyde’s Hard Lemonade. This product seems to stack up to an "elite" product, and I'd love to try it!

Flavor: Clyde’s Hard Lemonade
    Bump for a birthday present?! And it's Einstein's b-day too!
    Congrats/Happy Birthday...!!! Shoot me a PM with your screen name, name, address, and what flavor...

reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Current Pre-Workout:

None, every once in a while I have a sample of some random product to try out but other than that nothing.

Why I am looking at Shock Therapy:

After reading up on this and finding out it works for all three phases(bulk, maintain, cut), I was sold. The only problem for me is knowing if its worth the money, with not having a lot of monthly spending money. Also knowing no DMMA is a plus!

The reviews that are coming in for it really help in making the deciding factor as well! This seems like it could be one of the best pre-workouts available.

darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by darren.dugan View Post
    Things I would like to change about one of my current pre-workout supps:

-It has poor solubility and leaves a lot of grainy matter in the bottom of my mixer cup.
    -It gets kind of foamy and I don't care for the texture as I'm drinking it.
    -It lacks BCAAs.
    -It wasn't free

Hopefully, some Shock Therapy will amend all of those things I don't like about this current pre-workout supp (in Clyde's Hard Lemonade flavor).
    Re-Entry
    Celer, Silens, Mortalis - - - - - Meet Lifts: 584/385/600 @ 229 - - - - - Gym Lifts: 600/405/605

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #43 []---[]

TigerAce01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TigerAce01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TigerAce01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TigerAce01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TigerAce01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TigerAce01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TigerAce01 View Post
    My biggest issue with current pre workout products is the lack of true muscle building potential. A 10g scoop can only have so much in it.

I love that the new Shock Therapy formula has everything you need to get huge in a single scoop, and hefty doses at that. Animal RAGE is like a Ferari, streamlined, fast off the blocks, and will fly past competition...but the new ST formula is like a military Hummer with a 50cal attached, it will do everything you need it to do and then still be able to kick ass.

I'd like to try the hard lemonade flavor as it sounds like a different refreshing path to awesomeness.
    Fine, you want me to try even harder?? haha

Let me delve into a story of the first supplement I ever bought...Shock Therapy.

I remember reading the ads with Alexander Fedorov in Muscle and Fitness. One was a big inspiration, with Fedorov curling a BB loaded with 45s, advertising Storm. The other was Shock Therapy, with Alex doing DB Rows with a ripped up tank and combat boots. It was badass...and to a 13 year old, it was awe inspiring. So I bought a jug from fitnessfirstusa.com with some money I saved up. Waited for a week, and kept looking over those ads, reading how pumped and "out of my mind" I'd be.

Finally, the box came. I ripped it open and saw the old label, then cracked open the seal. A strong Fruit Punch dust made me cough. I brought it to school, ready to train in the gym after classes. I took it out of my backpack in the locker room, poured some water into the shaker I had gotten with my order, and mixed it up. I chugged it down so fast I really didn't even taste it. I walked outside of the locker room into the gym. I remember seeing that old Schak article...ARMory, the arms routine with brutal supersets, and performed it, word for word, imagining myself as Alexander, out of my mind. By the end of it, my arms felt like they were going to split in half.

The next day, I learned that this was going to take a while. My arms hurt so bad I thought I was going to pass out. But I went back in the next day and did a workout that would change my life...because I learned how to squat, and Shock Therapy was there for it all. The journey that began 10 years ago.

So, what now? I am training smarter, more efficiently. I'm eating consistent, massive quantities. I'm bigger, and hopefully better...

...sound familiar? Yeah, ST has now grown too. It's for the smarter lifter: it has a healthier formula, with anti oxidants, and solid nutrients. It's for the bigger lifter: it's got BCAAs, creatine, pump potentiators. And it's now the better formula: it's designed to make you grow...out of your mind.

By the way, just to make sure, I hear the hard lemonade is pretty badass.
    Last edited by TigerAce01; 03-14-2012 at 06:10 PM.

mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well I signed up on the other thread to get some promos for the shock therapy started and also trying to log this through the other promo so I think I'll take a shot at this as well. I've tried quite a few pre-workouts and one thing they all have in common is that none really taste great. They all usually have a tangy taste, are gritty, or just taste like a** haha. But from everything I've read about the new shock therapy the taste is something that you guys took alot of time to perfect it seems. This is something that not many companys do imo and I'd like to have something that taste good especially if I'm drinking it everyday. So taste is one thing that my current pre-workout lacks. Another thing is that it does not have BCAAs like the shock therapy does and I'm really excited to see that it does. BCAAs are something that I like to take as I can def notice an increase in my endurance as well as recovery. Putting the BCAA in with the preworkout is nice I think bc it could save me from buying tubs of BCAA and save me some money as being in college money is tight. But I would def like to try this product out and see if it lives up to all the hype that I've been hearing about it. I think that it is def steps above my current pre-workout and would love the oppurtunity to try it out and would like to try the grape ape

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd love to get my hands on the hard lemonade version.

To be frank, I put extreme value on the use of patented raw materials and there are well known and well respected trademarks all over that label! I also love the use of NA-R-ALA especially after some other companies have been called out for using bunk raw materials, labeling ALA as NA-R-ALA. At the end of the day what it comes down to is Universal is a name I trust and the usage of patented raws lends even more validity to this product.

I used Storm and Shock Therapy back in like 2005 when they first came out, I would love to try this new version.

Registered User whey2muchprotyn's Avatar
    whey2muchprotyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey2muchprotyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey2muchprotyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey2muchprotyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey2muchprotyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey2muchprotyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey2muchprotyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whey2muchprotyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What i would like out of my pre workouts is no B.S. fillers, lots of proven indgredients that give you an amazing pump. Citralline, creatine, arginine, beta alanine, in large doses to ensure a good workout. Lots of concentrates these days try to pump you up with lots of caffeine. When in reality substances such as the ones listed previously are much more beneficial. I find myself having a much better and harder workout when there's not tons of caffeine in large doses. Flavor is no exception, some pre workouts should contain a nose plug just so you can not smell or taste them, when you slam it down as fast as possible. Don't put sugar in a pre workout come on your better than that. Proven ingrediants, no overdose of caffeine, and a taste that won't leave my crying. Simple yet effective is what a the ideal pre workout should be.

What i've heard about the shock therapy is that it's very cost effective. For a college student like me that's amazing. 50 servings for something like 30 dollars. It hits home with all the main ingredients; such as, citrulline, creatine, citrulline malate, taurine, green tea extracts, yerba mate. I think it's an excellent focus enhancing mix. You'll not only get a sick pump, but the green tea and yerba mate will boost focus through natural caffeine.

I can't wait to try this again .

REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by REB3190 View Post
    Taste is the biggest thing lacking in my current pre it isn't horrible but getting one that I actually look forward to drinking is rare. I haven't heard much about the new S.T. except that the taste is great, if it gives me a nice clean boost with no crash then that would be the icing on the cake. Based on my past experience with Universal products, I am sure this is another great one! Thanks for the opportunity guys.

R.E.B.
    Forgot to add the flavor I want... Hawaiian Pump!

Future Petroleum Engineer Zohairm's Avatar
    Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i would love to try shock because i recently tried atomic 7. I was so surprised at how good it was and how its helping me combat muscle breakdown on my cut! Since atomic 7 was so amazing im sure this will be also!
    So i really want to try it out. Plus a pw with bcaa's included is just a win! 2 products in one!

My current pre is pretty good, but i wish it had BCAA included in it!

I would love to try the hard lemonade or grape!
    Last edited by Zohairm; 03-14-2012 at 11:49 PM.
    <[][][]Head of ProMera Elite[][][]>

My creatine >>>> Your creatine

www.forum.promerasports.com

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    While taste isn't the first thing I think of when deciding which pre-workout to use, it's certainly something on an almost subconscious level that weighs into my decision. Regardless of how effective one of my go-to supplements is, I can honestly say there have been times when I just wasn't in the mood for it due to its overly sweet/tangy taste.

If I could find a supplement with a complete profile that won't inevitably require more than one scoop (something I really like about my current go-to pwo) and a taste that won't inevitably make me second guess mixing it up, I'd be a happy camper.

From the looks of the profile, all the aspects I typically concern myself with (strength, endurance and pumps) are covered. The question is, could I drink Clyde's Hard Lemonade five days a week and savor the flavor each time? I'd certainly like to answer that via this promo.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The problem with My current pre-workout(s) is there not complete. You sacrifice one thing for another if ya know what I mean. My current one gives great energy but it's not everything i want in a pre. I want something that covers everything I want in a pre. Tastes good, gives great pumps, energy, and especially gives me ZERO crash. That's why i'm so skeptical with pre-workouts these days is because so many companies focus on which is STRONGER and which has more caffeine. It's getting way too out of hand and I get the worst crashes off them. I would love to try Hawaiian Pump Shock therapy because it's 100% complete and if it doesn't give me a crash I can honestly say this should rank as my #1 pre if it delivers because the profile sure does.

Ph.D Science of Brosophy impakt1's Avatar
    impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impakt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I really didn't have a problem with my current preWO until I came across the new shock therapy. It just made me realize how much is lacking in my preWO. This product combines a number of different products I currently use into one. Talk about convenience & saving some money. Also, I'm a huge stickler for preWOs & have tried too many to even count nowadays, & still haven't found that hidden gem. I have the 1 or 2 I always use, but I hope shock therapy will be the cream of the crop.

Flavor: Clyde'z Hard Lemonade
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com

http://www.twitter.com/crsholic

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/chrisaydin

Prep log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142111921

Originally Posted by BogusForLife View Post
    Everyone says that about pre-workouts... It's not the flava that matters but the results. But what if, along with the results, ya had flavas ya actually LOOKED FORWARD TO? Flavas ya could actually savor? Wouldn't that be sumthin?

Originally Posted by dekd View Post
    Bump for today

*WVU Crew*

Everyone says that about pre-workouts... It's not the flava that matters but the results. But what if, along with the results, ya had flavas ya actually LOOKED FORWARD TO? Flavas ya could actually savor? Wouldn't that be sumthin?
    That's what I'm hoping for and exactly why I'm entering this promo!
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bigd54 View Post
    Current Pre Workout
    God, have I been through them all. Ones that always promise to have some new edge thats going to help me in the gym or get me past that barrier. Whats the problem behind all of them? They work well maybe for a couple of workouts then its like Im drinking nothing but water from there on out. No affect on me whatsoever. Now whats the point of buying a pre workout that works for only a couple of workouts? Maybe I hit a few PR's or maybe I didn't but now what? As we all know to continue adding bricks to our foundation it takes consistent hard training. So overall where have previous pre workouts failed for me? They weren't consistent.
    Shock Therapy
    First off, I am absolutely blown away at such an all in one pre workout. It seems like those big boys at universal did their homework and covered me from all angles for a consistent pre workout. Not only am I getting a NO vasodilator, which is where most pre workouts stop, but they are going to cover me from all angles with an intense mental complex, antioxidants, electrolyte support and so on to provide full support for my workout. I have good trust in the boys from universal that this pre workout will be the "Cure Alll" for me. No more ordering 3 pre workouts at a time and cycling them to have an effective workout. Shock Therapy is it. If given the opportunity I would absolutely like to try Grape Ape. Why? Cause it sounds badass as hell. I want to go Ape sh*t on all of my workouts with Shock Therapy!
    Bump from page 2 to win today

Remember the taste of some of the supps from back in the 80's and 90's...??? Talk about suffering for one's gains... *LOL*