Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My current preworkout has dmaa in it, the taste is only alright and the effects of it are wearing off and I have to keep upping the dose alot. It lacks an antioxident complex, BCAA's,a electrolyte and delivery complex and a 9.5/10 rating on bb.com like shock therapy has. And aparently the taste is amazing which makes it even better. I would definately want to try the clydes hard lemonade that everyone has been raving about.

PLEASE SHOCK ME!

bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Current pre workout God, have I been through them all. Ones that always promise to have some new edge thats going to help me in the gym or get me past that barrier. Whats the problem behind all of them? They work well maybe for a couple of workouts then its like Im drinking nothing but water from there on out. No affect on me whatsoever. Now whats the point of buying a pre workout that works for only a couple of workouts? Maybe I hit a few PR's or maybe I didn't but now what? As we all know to continue adding bricks to our foundation it takes consistent hard training. So overall where have previous pre workouts failed for me? They weren't consistent.
    Shock Therapy
    First off, I am absolutely blown away at such an all in one pre workout. It seems like those big boys at universal did their homework and covered me from all angles for a consistent pre workout. Not only am I getting a NO vasodilator, which is where most pre workouts stop, but they are going to cover me from all angles with an intense mental complex, antioxidants, electrolyte support and so on to provide full support for my workout. I have good trust in the boys from universal that this pre workout will be the "Cure Alll" for me. No more ordering 3 pre workouts at a time and cycling them to have an effective workout. Shock Therapy is it. If given the opportunity I would absolutely like to try Grape Ape. Why? Cause it sounds badass as hell. I want to go Ape sh*t on all of my workouts with Shock Therapy!
    Heres my fourth or fifth bump. I was in on page 2, still haven't been chosen. Hopefully it does it

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Today's Winner...!!!

Originally Posted by Liquid_diet View Post
    Monday Bump #6!

If feeling sorry for yourself works, I could whine about how I have NEVER won a Universal Promo in 6 years on this site lol ....
    Whining irritates me... Don't do it no more... And... Congrats...!!! Shoot me a PM with your screen name, name, address, and what flavor...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    TY so much. I'd rather have won for making fun of KwayZee and giving everyone a LOL instead of for whining

GL to everyone else ...

Registered User bloodsimple1234's Avatar
    bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ***I want a pre workout with a proven profile. A pre workout with a profile of healthy and proven ingridients,I don't want a pre workout with some fad ingridient and 20 proven ones sprinkled in. Give me quality and I will pay for it as I would hope most would.

**even among my tope three pre workouts,there is NOT a lemonade flavor-so I would change that too! =)

>>>>also,my flavor choice would obviously be.... Clydes hard lemonade!!
    Last edited by bloodsimple1234; 03-27-2012 at 10:44 AM.

jcwang will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcwang will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcwang will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcwang will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcwang will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcwang will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcwang will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcwang will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcwang will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcwang will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcwang will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What I wish I could change about my current preworkout? 1,3-DMAA works for intense focus and energy for me but the side effects after my workout are irritating even at lower dosages. The new Shock Therapy has a very thorough stimulant as well as antioxidant blend that doesn't utilize 1,3 which will help my after-workout crashes a lot. I don't like going about buying bulk powders to supplement which is why I love that Shock Therapy has a full dosage of both creatine (mono and MCC) as well as quality beta alanine which both help with strength and endurance. The pump complex is also very thorough, and instead of relying on 10 forms of AAKG to market a pump, ingredients such as Citrulline Malate and GlyoCarn are used, with proven science behind their effects.

To reiterate, the new Shock Therapy is basically an all-inclusive preworkout that covers my basics (creatine, beta alanine) as well as delivers the extra goodies with a pump complex, BCAA's, electrolytes, you name it, and the fact that it is made by a highly reputable and regarded brand that has been in the business for ages makes the product that much better.

I want to try it because the only other product I've used from Animal before was Animal Rage which was a little stim heavy for me. I would love to try this reformulation on a previously solid product and experience what a real preworkout feels like. I've never won anything from Universal in the past and would love to jump on this chance!

Also, I would love to try Clyde's Hard Lemonade!
    Last edited by jcwang; 03-26-2012 at 05:52 PM.
    Blueprint Beliver jcwang - http://www.bodybuildingsupplements.c...timonials.html - Go there and Mix PM's you "The Formula" today!

drjgn: "I thought I'd be sore after the workout. But... The Formula did the trick! Almost can't tell I worked out yesterday! - Thanks Mix!!"

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Liquid_diet View Post
    TY so much. I'd rather have won for making fun of KwayZee and giving everyone a LOL instead of for whining

GL to everyone else ...
    No matter how you look at it, #winning!

You can't spell "whine" without "win" ya know.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I feel electric! Shock Me Please!!

Originally Posted by HICKT0WN
    I bet this goes great with Atomic 7 BCAA
    I could use them both every single day
    I might even become and "Animal" in the bed
    And my wife would have you to thank, mrdead!

Bump for another day!

Originally Posted by HICKT0WN
    I have sampled and used numerous PWO supplements. What I've noticed from my experience is that most "Pump" products do not contain BA for that lovely tingle right before you train; And, most products that contain BA do not have "pump" properties. I see on the Shock label that it contains BOTH! This is the best of both worlds for me because I like a great pump, but I have also come to crave that BA tingle.
    I've actually never used any Animal products and would love to give this new PWO a try. I have a running journal in my sig below that I would be happy to give a review in as well as the bb.com store.

Thanks for the great opportunity.

Friday Bump!!
    Come visit my journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136191701&page=67

and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by and1bbaii7 View Post
    ME!
    Running out of my current pre-WO that I bought for the antioxidant complex (thought it would help me during winter to fight off colds), but it lacks creatine, and most importantly, good taste.
    I'd LOVE to try this in Grape Ape, as I have had the grape Atomic 7 and that stuff is pure addictive. Could use a tasty new pre-WO

Thanks guys!
    BUMP it up!
    Monday entry.....hoping to start my week off in the right direction
    Trying again!
    Congrats enderwiggin!!
    Still in on this...
    Trying to find a preWO that actually tastes good...plus the incorporation of BCAAs and an antioxidant complex would certainly be a welcomed addition which my current pre WO does not have.
    Being a pharm student working part time in a hospital, I'll take whatever antioxidants I can get to prevent getting sick
    Congrats Darren!
    BUMP for a pre workout with BCAAs, creatine, AND a good taste -- 3 huge things which my current preWO lacks

The added creatine will also help me fill out my XL animal shirt
    Lets make this happen!!!
    bumpin' but with a NEW reason
    Lost ~5lbs over spring break (no gym, crappy all-inclusive resort food, and preworkout with no creatine)
    Feeling scrawny....trying to get back into the 190s (185lbs now), and this preWO would definitely help me out!!!

BUMPPPPPP for all the above reasons!
    Train insane or stay the same

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some early reviews for the all-new Shock... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143138603
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Some early reviews for the all-new Shock... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143138603
    I'll see that, and raise ya this:
    http://www.universalusa.com/Communit...-Master-Thread

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    would love to try out the new shock therapy. tried the old formula and this one looks 100x's better
    The old Shock Therapy was solid--formula, taste... Nothing bad to say about it. Had some great workouts using it.

The NEW Shock Therapy, though, is next level. It improved upon and updated the original in myriad ways. Love this sh*t.

Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

Originally Posted by G Diesel View Post
    The old Shock Therapy was solid--formula, taste... Nothing bad to say about it. Had some great workouts using it.

The NEW Shock Therapy, though, is next level. It improved upon and updated the original in myriad ways. Love this sh*t.

Peace, G
    Very much in agreement with this... Old Shock was my preferred pre-workout... And it truly has been bumped up to the next level...

Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by G Diesel View Post

Peace, G
    Was one of my all-time favorites and a staple for a long time. Couldn't beat 50 servings for under 30 bucks. Awesome deal stacked with Storm for 80 servings. Can't wait to try the new one ...

bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bigd54 View Post
    Current pre workout God, have I been through them all. Ones that always promise to have some new edge thats going to help me in the gym or get me past that barrier. Whats the problem behind all of them? They work well maybe for a couple of workouts then its like Im drinking nothing but water from there on out. No affect on me whatsoever. Now whats the point of buying a pre workout that works for only a couple of workouts? Maybe I hit a few PR's or maybe I didn't but now what? As we all know to continue adding bricks to our foundation it takes consistent hard training. So overall where have previous pre workouts failed for me? They weren't consistent.
    Shock Therapy
    First off, I am absolutely blown away at such an all in one pre workout. It seems like those big boys at universal did their homework and covered me from all angles for a consistent pre workout. Not only am I getting a NO vasodilator, which is where most pre workouts stop, but they are going to cover me from all angles with an intense mental complex, antioxidants, electrolyte support and so on to provide full support for my workout. I have good trust in the boys from universal that this pre workout will be the "Cure Alll" for me. No more ordering 3 pre workouts at a time and cycling them to have an effective workout. Shock Therapy is it. If given the opportunity I would absolutely like to try Grape Ape. Why? Cause it sounds badass as hell. I want to go Ape sh*t on all of my workouts with Shock Therapy!
    Heres my fourth or fifth bump. I was in on page 2, still haven't been chosen. Hopefully it does it
    Why not try for it again? Bump for today

chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by chameleonism View Post
    I can't wait to test Shock Therapy and just requested a free sample. Honestly, the most impressive part about the new Shock Therapy design is how it covers all my pre workout bases. I currently have to mix four different products together for my pre workout and while I think it is worth it, it is very annoying and it tastes unpleasant to say the least but I just drink it quickly and move on. It would be nice to have something that doesn't taste terrible and saving me 5min every morning would be a nice bonus. Also, I'm a huge fan of Atomic 7 and its a staple of my current set of supps so I expect this product to be of the same quality.

Flavor: Clyde’s Hard Lemonade
    Another bump for today. Only have about a week left of Craze/Hemavol stack which I really do like but considering recent implications, it may be safer to opt for a switch afterwards. Hopefully I can snag one of these and look for a new simple, long term solution.

pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pkilcarr View Post
    For my preworkout i need to receive a good pump from it cause something that i loveee to feel is that skin bursting pump! and get a nice amount of energy boost and some bcaa's in my pre-workout supplement is nice to have too. for me creatine isn't manditory but its always a plus to get alittle bit in there to tie the whole preworkout together and after using the first shock therapy i've been waiting for the next upgrade and super psyched to see if i could try this one!
    The preworkout supp im using now just hasn't done it for me and neither have the few i tried before that but about 2 years ago i tried Shock therapy and to this day it is one of the better tasting preworkout supps and probably the best one that has worked for me and given me a true solid workout. So i can onlyy imagine what universal has done to make this product better and im extremely psyched to get a chance to try it and see it top all the preworkout supps i've ever tried. i'm a big fan of fruit punch flavors so if i was to get a free tub hawaiin pump would be my number 1 choice but seeing as all of them look like good flavors i couldn't give a f*** which one i got as long as i could get this product in my system and rage out in the gym!
    looking to win today WITHOUT whinning about it haha

Fitness Vigilante TheOrangeMask's Avatar
    TheOrangeMask has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOrangeMask has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOrangeMask has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOrangeMask has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOrangeMask has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOrangeMask has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOrangeMask has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOrangeMask has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOrangeMask has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOrangeMask has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOrangeMask has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What I would change about my current pre workout? I'd have to say how long the product works. It's been my experience that the first time I took it, I felt great and pushed myself beyond all limits. Now, I take it, and by the time I get to the gym (a 30 minute drive from home), I am yawning, tired and find myself not feeling any effect and just kinda being unmotivated. Last night's chest workout was horrible. BUT I've only been taking this thing for about 2 weeks. How I habituated to it in 2 weeks, I do not know.

I think Shock Therapy could help me to have that feeling where I'm just as energized in week 3 as I am in week 1. Where I walk in with energy an hour later, I am can still leave with it.

plz respond

Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000)
    make me a believer, im going to buy max intense, but i will try shock therapy if its that much better than max intense.

Thumbs up Today's Winner...!!!

Originally Posted by bloodsimple1234 View Post
    ***I want a pre workout with a proven profile. A pre workout with a profile of healthy and proven ingridients,I don't want a pre workout with some fad ingridient and 20 proven ones sprinkled in. Give me quality and I will pay for it as I would hope most would.

**even among my tope three pre workouts,there is NOT a lemonade flavor-so I would change that too! =)

>>>>also,my flavor choice would obviously be.... Clydes hard lemonade!!
    Congrats...!!! Shoot me a PM with your screen name, name, address, and what flavor...

MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000) MiscAddict is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have a feeling today might be the day. Early morning Wednesday bump! All this talk about the new Shock has my hopes way up!
    Misc Resident Bboy

airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink

I want my favorite Pre to taste better, although I hear the new version is soposed to change that. It hits everywhere else even if the caffeine dosage might be a bit high. We shall see.

I want to try them all, how else would you know?
    Only through experiance, knowledge, dedication and time will you find results.

"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, in the expert's mind there are few."

LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I will keep it short and simple. I have heard amazing things about Shock Therapy and am currently using Animal Rage as my go-to PreWorkout powder. No complaints at all about my Animal Rage, it is honestly my favorite PWO to date. I am definitely interested to give Shock Therapy a try, and this would be the perfect chance for me to, as I am about to run out of my Animal Rage and was considering DS Craze as my next PWO powder purchase.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    - bulldog

and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bought my current pre-wo mainly for the antioxidant complex.....got it, and realized the new formulation no longer contained it
    Also lacks creatine, which is another big downside for me, especially considering I recently lost weight and am trying to bulk up before summer comes (trying to reach 200, so another 10-15 lbs) and creatine would definitely help.

The new Shock Therapy has both of those...paired with my favorite flavor--> GRAPE
    Please pick me today, kind sir
    Train insane or stay the same

pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up New SHOCK THERAPY!!!!

Originally Posted by pkilcarr View Post
    For my preworkout i need to receive a good pump from it cause something that i loveee to feel is that skin bursting pump! and get a nice amount of energy boost and some bcaa's in my pre-workout supplement is nice to have too. for me creatine isn't manditory but its always a plus to get alittle bit in there to tie the whole preworkout together and after using the first shock therapy i've been waiting for the next upgrade and super psyched to see if i could try this one!
    The preworkout supp im using now just hasn't done it for me and neither have the few i tried before that but about 2 years ago i tried Shock therapy and to this day it is one of the better tasting preworkout supps and probably the best one that has worked for me and given me a true solid workout. So i can onlyy imagine what universal has done to make this product better and im extremely psyched to get a chance to try it and see it top all the preworkout supps i've ever tried. i'm a big fan of fruit punch flavors so if i was to get a free tub hawaiin pump would be my number 1 choice but seeing as all of them look like good flavors i couldn't give a f*** which one i got as long as i could get this product in my system and rage out in the gym!
    Lookin to try either Clydes hard lemonade or the hawaiin pump if i win this

Registered User bloodsimple1234's Avatar
    bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    Congrats...!!! Shoot me a PM with your screen name, name, address, and what flavor...
    woah! thanks! kind of sad to move on from the old formula and flavor (grape) almost like breaking up with an ex after a many years but finding an even better woman.

thank you again.

Shock Therapy
    Saw this promo when it first started and was in on page 2, Hopefully today is my lucky day, Leg day.

Thumbs up Today's Winner...!!!

Saw this promo when it first started and was in on page 2, Hopefully today is my lucky day, Leg day.

airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50) airrade will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bloodsimple1234 View Post
    woah! thanks! kind of sad to move on from the old formula and flavor (grape) almost like breaking up with an ex after a many years but finding an even better woman.

thank you again.
    It is, she probably tastes pretty similar too. Atleast that's the flavor I got out of it...
    Only through experiance, knowledge, dedication and time will you find results.

"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, in the expert's mind there are few."