Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

PROMO #1: The best-tastin pre-workout in the world, all new Shock Therapy

Well, today is the official launch date for the all-new Shock Therapy. It's available on several sites includin BB.com of course. Right here... http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/shock.html

Here is the new Universal Shock Therapy microsite...

www.UniversalUSA.com/ShockTherapy

At the site above, ya can get some great art, product info, calendar, and other goodies. You'll also be able to request a free sample of the new Shock Therapy.

In the meantime, for this short little promo...

Rules
    Tell us what ya wish ya could change about ur current pre-workout (don't need to name names) and why ur lookin' at the all new Shock Therapy... Check out what ya know, what ya read, what ya heard, etc. Also post which flava ya wanna try. Every day, for the rest of the month, we'll select one winner durin' the week, Monday-Friday.

Eligibility
    Can't have won anythin from Corporate in the past 30 days. Must be at least 18 years old. Must have a U.S. mailin addy only.
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

Jessasics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessasics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessasics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessasics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessasics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessasics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessasics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessasics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessasics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessasics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessasics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Taste! I have tried many different samples of pre workout products. I never got hooked on just one. Many of them are just so nasty that it is impossible to drink something before the gym that you dont enjoy, especially when you look forward to it after a long day of work. Have you ever taken something and think ''this doesnt taste like grape!'
    I would like to try the new Shock Therapy because I LOVED the grape Shock Therapy that was out before. I used to steal it from my boyfriend ha. I liked it because it tasted great, gave me a great boost of energy before working out ( be it cardio or circuit) and I had no stomach issues after consuming it. The reviews I've seen from testing seem good, and it sounds like the grape flavor is even better then the other formula, which I thought was impossible. I would like to try GRAPE APE!!
    Last edited by Jessasics; 03-12-2012 at 02:11 PM.

ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Helluva contest there. Can't imagine how much free product you've guys have given away, with the A7 promo and this now.

If I manage to finish my tub before the contest ends, I'll put in my entry

Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChrisG12 View Post
    Helluva contest there. Can't imagine how much free product you've guys have given away, with the A7 promo and this now.

If I manage to finish my tub before the contest ends, I'll put in my entry

Go big or go home.

Originally Posted by Jessasics View Post
    Taste! I have tried a handfull of samples of different products. Many of them are just so nasty that it is impossible to drink something before the gym that you dont enjoy, especially after a long day of work. I would like to try the new Shock Therapy because I LOVED the grape Shock Therapy that was out before. I used to steal it from my boyfriend ha. I liked it because it tasted great, gave me a great boost of energy before working out ( be it cardio or circuit) and I had no stomach issues after consuming it!
    Over the months, I heard Corporate tested all the pre-workouts on the market. They wanted a pre-workout that actually tasted delish... Sumthin ya could savor and sip. If ur into taste, then Shock Therapy is gonna be the product for you... The old grape Shock can't hold a candle to the new Grape Ape...

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice...!!!
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My current preworkout contains all the energy and pump that I need, but lacks the BCAAs.. Combining different supplements that I take into one product simplifies my purchases, my supplementation schedule, and ultimately my life! I would also love to possibly switch over to a product with a crazy flavor like Clyde’s Hard Lemonade. This product seems to stack up to an "elite" product, and I'd love to try it!

Flavor: Clyde’s Hard Lemonade
    [CURRENT LOG]
    - Neogenix Neurosurge V2.0: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154617053

[RECENT LOGS AND REVIEWS]
    -Controlled Labs Purple PsyKO: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152457953
    -Neogenix Bodyforge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150462743
    -Universal Shock Therapy Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143483973
    -Scivation Xtend Pink Lemonade: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148471023

Originally Posted by KSUtfx View Post
    My current preworkout contains all the energy and pump that I need, but lacks the BCAAs.. Combining different supplements that I take into one product simplifies my purchases, my supplementation schedule, and ultimately my life! I would also love to possibly switch over to a product with a crazy flavor like Clyde’s Hard Lemonade. This product seems to stack up to an "elite" product, and I'd love to try it!

Flavor: Clyde’s Hard Lemonade
    Great entry. Yup, Shock Therapy has BCAAs and creatine too of course...

Corporate is also lookin' for loggers for the new Shock here... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143082923

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The main reason that I am looking into the new shock therapy is due to the fact that I took the very original formula over 5 years ago. This product (along with Storm) helped me develop the lifting bug. From there, I just really began to get into the world of lifting and supplements. Until that point, I was strictly a basketball player. I began training and using ST and Storm, everything changed. I had the itch to lift.

I had beginner gains, but Shock Therapy really helped me develop a base when I basically had nothing. Ill be honest, I don't remember how it tasted back then. But after reading how good the new formula is, I'd love to be able to give this product a shot in the flavoring department. I purchased the original Animal Rage and the taste alone really made me not enjoy the product.

It isn't taste, but rather function that is important to a pre workout.

Also currently, I am taking a stim based fat burner. This doesn't really give me the drive and focus that I need to succeed in the gym.

If Shock Therapy delivers in flavor and function, than this is instantly a top pre workout product!
    Here to help!

Originally Posted by JH34PG View Post

If Shock Therapy delivers in flavor and function, than this is instantly a top pre workout product!
    Wait till u taste the new Shock. Unlike any other pre-workout on the market...

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Wait till u taste the new Shock. Unlike any other pre-workout on the market...
    So I won?
    Here to help!

So I won?
    Ur not gettin' the 200g size for less than $10?

Future Petroleum Engineer Zohairm's Avatar
    Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i would love to try shock because i recently tried atomic 7. i was so surprised at how good it was and how its helping me combat muscle breakdown on my cut! Since atomic 7 was so amazing im sure this will be also!
    so i really want to try it out. PLUS a PW with BCAA's included is just a WIN! 2 PRODUCTS IN ONE!

i would love to try the HARD LEMONADE OR GRAPE!
    <[][][]Head of ProMera Elite[][][]>

My creatine >>>> Your creatine

www.forum.promerasports.com

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

rossislim will become famous soon enough. (+50) rossislim will become famous soon enough. (+50) rossislim will become famous soon enough. (+50) rossislim will become famous soon enough. (+50) rossislim will become famous soon enough. (+50) rossislim will become famous soon enough. (+50) rossislim will become famous soon enough. (+50) rossislim will become famous soon enough. (+50) rossislim will become famous soon enough. (+50) rossislim will become famous soon enough. (+50) rossislim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im sure it tastes amazing. Haven't had a universal product yet that im not addicted to the taste. Results are always great too! keep it up

Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Ur not gettin' the 200g size for less than $10?

when i need to place another order yes, especially if i get to try it by winning a promo
    Here to help!

when i need to place another order yes, especially if i get to try it by winning a promo
    Free sample here too... www.UniversalUSA.com/ShockTherapy

AdamBomb78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamBomb78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamBomb78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamBomb78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamBomb78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamBomb78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamBomb78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamBomb78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamBomb78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamBomb78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamBomb78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm unhappy with my current pre-workout becuase i get a strong half hour rush and then a hard crash when i'm not even halfway through my work out. Its good for pumps but bad for the long haul. There are so many pre work outs - out there i have never tried a universal product but i hear great things. I'm not so concerned with taste with any supplement but if i was to win i guess the lemonade i always like lemonade !
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." Arnold Schwarzenegger

Originally Posted by AdamBomb78 View Post
    I'm unhappy with my current pre-workout becuase i get a strong half hour rush and then a hard crash when i'm not even halfway through my work out. Its good for pumps but bad for the long haul. There are so many pre work outs - out there i have never tried a universal product but i hear great things. I'm not so concerned with taste with any supplement but if i was to win i guess the lemonade i always like lemonade !
    With Shock, you'll get smooth, clean energy and drive... Extended pumps too. And no crashes.

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    awesome promo!!

my biggest gripe is consistency/ tolerance. I'm tired of the first half of the tub giving me amazing workouts, and by the end of the tub you need to double/triple scoop just to feel it again.

looking at shock therapy due to the profile, very nice looking profile with many good things in there. big step up!

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    While taste isn't the first thing I think of when deciding which pre-workout to use, it's certainly something on an almost subconscious level that weighs into my decision. Regardless of how effective one of my go-to supplements is, I can honestly say there have been times when I just wasn't in the mood for it due to its overly sweet/tangy taste.

If I could find a supplement with a complete profile that won't inevitably require more than one scoop (something I really like about my current go-to pwo) and a taste that won't inevitably make me second guess mixing it up, I'd be a happy camper.

From the looks of the profile, all the aspects I typically concern myself with (strength, endurance and pumps) are covered. The question is, could I drink Clyde's Hard Lemonade five days a week and savor the flavor each time? I'd certainly like to answer that via this promo.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Things I would like to change about one of my current pre-workout supps:

-It has poor solubility and leaves a lot of grainy matter in the bottom of my mixer cup.
    -It gets kind of foamy and I don't care for the texture as I'm drinking it.
    -It lacks BCAAs.
    -It wasn't free

Hopefully, some Shock Therapy will amend all of those things I don't like about this current pre-workout supp (in Clyde's Hard Lemonade flavor).
    Celer, Silens, Mortalis - - - - - Meet Lifts: 584/385/600 @ 229 - - - - - Gym Lifts: 600/405/605

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #43 []---[]

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Another great promo. You guys are going to be enjoying the best tasting pre-workout soon
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

com4108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would love to try the all new shock therapy! I am new to strength training and have just finished my first ever tub of pre-workout supplements. I knew nothing of what to look for and I feel I made a poor choice. Besides bad taste and poor solubility, my pre-workout is too pricey and sure didn't make that up to me in results. With Shock Therapy I'll be getting a great tasting (Clyde's Hard Lemonade) product packed full of essential ingredents that WILL give me amazing results, and with no lack of motivation or crashes. I am really excited about this promo and can't wait to hopefully get my hands on some new Shock Therapy and let everyone know how awesome of a product it really is!

Puffy Nipples of Peace james21561's Avatar
    james21561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) james21561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) james21561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) james21561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) james21561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) james21561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) james21561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) james21561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) james21561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) james21561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) james21561 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wish my currenty pre workout was something I can take. My music is not drinkable. If I were to take any cafine right now, it would be like crack. Was thinking of trying to get Craze after this stim-break but if I like the sample, I would definatly purchase this. Would like to try Grape Ape or Clydes Hard Lemonade
    **IIFYM Crew**
    **Invisalign Crew**
    **Eat Chipotle every day crew**
    **Shake Chipotle Bowl hard as fuk before eating it crew**

***Lifts***
    Bench: 210 lbs x1 Goal: 275 lbs

Squat: 405 lbs x1 Goal: 455 lbs

Bulking on 3800 cals

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    looking forward to all the great entries...Universal is setting a new standard of pre workout supps.

reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I currently do not have a pre-workout supp, and have never tried any Universal product. Shock Therapy seems like a pretty hardcore (so they say) pre-workout supp, so why not try something Universal is very proud of as their first product tryout? Flavor wise I would try Hawaiian Pump first!

KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My current pre-workout is great and I've had amazing pumps from it, but the only thing I don't like about it is that I have to take in about 100g of carbs with my pre-workout meal because of the osthole. And also, it's in tablet form - I really prefer powder!

I went through the Shock Therapy results thread and am really liking what I'm reading - it looks like everyone who's used it, has loved it! I'm also really digging the names and the profile looks great as well!
    Last edited by KwayZee; 03-14-2012 at 10:59 AM.
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FischerNK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have yet to find a preworkout that was any good. This one really stands out to me because it fills in well with what i need before i lift and completes some gaps in my training. Would be great to give this a try i really think it will be an extremely good fit. Hawaiin Pump sounds like it would be very tasty!

smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Beat NG to the Punch I see. 2 damn fine promos for a delicious product with a hell of a pump
    Journal: Feeding The Beast Within
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127433393

stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't know if I qualify but just wanted to share.

I thing I really want to have in a preworkout is an amazing tunnel vision type focus. There are some that are pretty good some others I've tried once and had an amazing time but could never get the same experience. So consistency is another thing I look for.

As long as it work I don't really care about the taste.