Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Noli illegitimi carborund enderwiggin65's Avatar
    enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bump for today.

Originally Posted by enderwiggin65 View Post

I have a couple pretty good preworkouts that I tend to rotate back and forth between. One of them tastes pretty good and gives a nice even, long-lasting energy boost. The other one doesn't taste that great but gives me a stronger boost and more pump. To improve them, I would improve the flavor of the second one and beta-alanine and citrulline malate to the first one.

What I want is something that tastes great and gives me a strong, long-lasting boost and pump. Judging from the ingredients profile above, Shock Therapy is exactly what I'm looking for. The ingredients profile is perfect!

BCAA's
    Citrulline Malate
    Creatine
    Beta Alanine
    Tyrosine, etc.

This is a very well formulated PWO and I'd love to try it in the Hawaiian Pump flavor. A lot of companies do a horrible job with fruit punch flavors, but I know Universal does a good job with flavors and I expect that Hawaiian Pump would taste great

My 5/3/1 Log: http://tinyurl.com/6qhhydx (current)
    Axis Labs N'Gage Log: http://tinyurl.com/7m39fjn (completed)
    MuscleTech MyoBuild Log: http://tinyurl.com/6uh87m8 (completed)

Juggernaut Review: http://tinyurl.com/82omqr3
    BSN Amino X Review: http://tinyurl.com/82ofh3b
    Beast Mode Review: http://tinyurl.com/6q9fn6r
    BSN Hyper FX Review: http://tinyurl.com/8xpfuek

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Who's itchin' to get their hands on some Shock Therapy, today...???
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    I've been itching for several days and it's only gettin worse. See my last post just an hour or two ago. :-)
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

Palness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Palness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Palness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've tried quite a few pre workouts in the last few years and have yet to find one that actually tastes any good! The one I just finished has a very bland, stale taste as well as very mild effects in terms of pump and focus. I went thru a tub of shock therapy wild punch kicker a couple years ago, and it still stands as the most effective pwo I've taken. Only drawback was a pretty rough flavor. The combo you guys put in there; full days creatine, antioxidants, stims, bcaas, and NO boosters is the most complete on the market, bar none. I would love to use this product, and clydes hard lemonade sounds great!

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post

I'm still on my quest to find that one perfect pre workout. I have used PWO's that gave me great pumps, great energy, great focus, that tasted great, and tremendous endurance, but I have yet to find one that offered all of this. The closest I have come was to add Citrulline Malate to a PWO that gave my great energy and focus - but I think there has to be something better out there. Shock Therapy sounds promising and I would love to be able to "kick the tires" to see if this could be the holy grail of pre workouts. The comprehensive profile has piqued my interest. Would like to try Grape Ape!

YOU WILL PICK ME AS A WINNER OF SHOCK THERAPY!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

ScarletAndGray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This guy! I've been really hitting the weights for two months and I'm looking to step my workout up. The only supplement I currently take is whey. One of my good friends takes Animal Paks and highly recommends Universal. I think I'm gonna try out your guys Weight Gainer as soon as I finish off my tub of Whey as well. Thanks for the consideration.

bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I AM!!! Read why on page 2 and 3

Registered User bloodsimple1234's Avatar
    bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    The new Grape Ape will kick the old grape to the gutter...
    really? is it a bit tart or sour ?

I had my eyes set on the lemonade...

Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Me, I been itching since day 1!!

TigerAce01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TigerAce01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TigerAce01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TigerAce01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TigerAce01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TigerAce01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TigerAce01 View Post
    Fine, you want me to try even harder?? haha

Let me delve into a story of the first supplement I ever bought...Shock Therapy.

I remember reading the ads with Alexander Fedorov in Muscle and Fitness. One was a big inspiration, with Fedorov curling a BB loaded with 45s, advertising Storm. The other was Shock Therapy, with Alex doing DB Rows with a ripped up tank and combat boots. It was badass...and to a 13 year old, it was awe inspiring. So I bought a jug from fitnessfirstusa.com with some money I saved up. Waited for a week, and kept looking over those ads, reading how pumped and "out of my mind" I'd be.

Finally, the box came. I ripped it open and saw the old label, then cracked open the seal. A strong Fruit Punch dust made me cough. I brought it to school, ready to train in the gym after classes. I took it out of my backpack in the locker room, poured some water into the shaker I had gotten with my order, and mixed it up. I chugged it down so fast I really didn't even taste it. I walked outside of the locker room into the gym. I remember seeing that old Schak article...ARMory, the arms routine with brutal supersets, and performed it, word for word, imagining myself as Alexander, out of my mind. By the end of it, my arms felt like they were going to split in half.

The next day, I learned that this was going to take a while. My arms hurt so bad I thought I was going to pass out. But I went back in the next day and did a workout that would change my life...because I learned how to squat, and Shock Therapy was there for it all. The journey that began 10 years ago.

So, what now? I am training smarter, more efficiently. I'm eating consistent, massive quantities. I'm bigger, and hopefully better...

...sound familiar? Yeah, ST has now grown too. It's for the smarter lifter: it has a healthier formula, with anti oxidants, and solid nutrients. It's for the bigger lifter: it's got BCAAs, creatine, pump potentiators. And it's now the better formula: it's designed to make you grow...out of your mind.

By the way, just to make sure, I hear the hard lemonade is pretty badass.

Just making sure this is listed for today.

Thanks Universal!

KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KSUtfx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Congrats/Happy Birthday...!!! Shoot me a PM with your screen name, name, address, and what flavor...
    Awesome birthday present! Shooting a PM now
    [CURRENT LOG]
    - Neogenix Neurosurge V2.0: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154617053

[RECENT LOGS AND REVIEWS]
    -Controlled Labs Purple PsyKO: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152457953
    -Neogenix Bodyforge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150462743
    -Universal Shock Therapy Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143483973
    -Scivation Xtend Pink Lemonade: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148471023

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KSUtfx View Post
    Awesome birthday present! Shooting a PM now
    Congrats and Happy Birthday!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bloodsimple1234 View Post
    really? is it a bit tart or sour ?

I had my eyes set on the lemonade...
    The old Shock was like that to me... The new Shock is immensely drinkable... Clyde's Hard Lemonade rocks.

CHL > GA > HP
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The old Shock was like that to me... The new Shock is immensely drinkable... Clyde's Hard Lemonade rocks.

CHL > GA > HP
    Still stunned that we actually agree... *LOL*

mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This guy right here. I'm def hoping to get the chance to try this out. I'm trying my luck in your other prono as well. Put my app in earlier though so hopefully I get lucky today

and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ME!
    Running out of my current pre-WO that I bought for the antioxidant complex (thought it would help me during winter to fight off colds), but it lacks creatine, and most importantly, good taste.
    I'd LOVE to try this in Grape Ape, as I have had the grape Atomic 7 and that stuff is pure addictive. Could use a tasty new pre-WO

Thanks guys!
    Train insane or stay the same

pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking New SHOCK THERAPY!!!!

The preworkout supp im using now just hasn't done it for me and neither have the few i tried before that but about 2 years ago i tried Shock therapy and to this day it is one of the better tasting preworkout supps and probably the best one that has worked for me and given me a true solid workout. So i can onlyy imagine what universal has done to make this product better and im extremely psyched to get a chance to try it and see it top all the preworkout supps i've ever tried. i'm a big fan of fruit punch flavors so if i was to get a free tub hawaiin pump would be my number 1 choice but seeing as all of them look like good flavors i couldn't give a f*** which one i got as long as i could get this product in my system and rage out in the gym Thanks UNIVERSAL!

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

CHL > GA > HP
    I got some chl coming...can't wait to try it!

Thumbs up Today's Winner...!!!

My biggest issue with current pre workout products is the lack of true muscle building potential. A 10g scoop can only have so much in it.

I love that the new Shock Therapy formula has everything you need to get huge in a single scoop, and hefty doses at that. Animal RAGE is like a Ferari, streamlined, fast off the blocks, and will fly past competition...but the new ST formula is like a military Hummer with a 50cal attached, it will do everything you need it to do and then still be able to kick ass.

I'd like to try the hard lemonade flavor as it sounds like a different refreshing path to awesomeness.
    Fine, you want me to try even harder?? haha

Let me delve into a story of the first supplement I ever bought...Shock Therapy.

I remember reading the ads with Alexander Fedorov in Muscle and Fitness. One was a big inspiration, with Fedorov curling a BB loaded with 45s, advertising Storm. The other was Shock Therapy, with Alex doing DB Rows with a ripped up tank and combat boots. It was badass...and to a 13 year old, it was awe inspiring. So I bought a jug from fitnessfirstusa.com with some money I saved up. Waited for a week, and kept looking over those ads, reading how pumped and "out of my mind" I'd be.

Finally, the box came. I ripped it open and saw the old label, then cracked open the seal. A strong Fruit Punch dust made me cough. I brought it to school, ready to train in the gym after classes. I took it out of my backpack in the locker room, poured some water into the shaker I had gotten with my order, and mixed it up. I chugged it down so fast I really didn't even taste it. I walked outside of the locker room into the gym. I remember seeing that old Schak article...ARMory, the arms routine with brutal supersets, and performed it, word for word, imagining myself as Alexander, out of my mind. By the end of it, my arms felt like they were going to split in half.

The next day, I learned that this was going to take a while. My arms hurt so bad I thought I was going to pass out. But I went back in the next day and did a workout that would change my life...because I learned how to squat, and Shock Therapy was there for it all. The journey that began 10 years ago.

So, what now? I am training smarter, more efficiently. I'm eating consistent, massive quantities. I'm bigger, and hopefully better...

...sound familiar? Yeah, ST has now grown too. It's for the smarter lifter: it has a healthier formula, with anti oxidants, and solid nutrients. It's for the bigger lifter: it's got BCAAs, creatine, pump potentiators. And it's now the better formula: it's designed to make you grow...out of your mind.

By the way, just to make sure, I hear the hard lemonade is pretty badass.
    Just making sure this is listed for today.

Thanks Universal!
    Congrats...!!! Shoot me a PM with your screen name, name, address, and what flavor...

TigerAce01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TigerAce01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TigerAce01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TigerAce01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TigerAce01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TigerAce01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congrats...!!! Shoot me a PM with your screen name, name, address, and what flavor...
    Thanks Dead! Was having a really rough day today...I lost my job a while ago, have two daughters, and had to call off my wedding, and it's really starting to get to me. I was brought down memory lane with that tale, it was so simple back then.

So honestly, you and the U brought me back. I'll be sure not to waste this, and I'll be sure to rep you guys with my homemade Animal singlet at my meet.

HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have sampled and used numerous PWO supplements. What I've noticed from my experience is that most "Pump" products do not contain BA for that lovely tingle right before you train; And, most products that contain BA do not have "pump" properties. I see on the Shock label that it contains BOTH! This is the best of both worlds for me because I like a great pump, but I have also come to crave that BA tingle.
    I've actually never used any Animal products and would love to give this new PWO a try. I have a running journal in my sig below that I would be happy to give a review in as well as the bb.com store.

Thanks for the great opportunity.
    Come visit my journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136191701&page=67

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Must have

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A new day, a new opportunity!

While taste isn't the first thing I think of when deciding which pre-workout to use, it's certainly something on an almost subconscious level that weighs into my decision. Regardless of how effective one of my go-to supplements is, I can honestly say there have been times when I just wasn't in the mood for it due to its overly sweet/tangy taste.

If I could find a supplement with a complete profile that won't inevitably require more than one scoop (something I really like about my current go-to pwo) and a taste that won't inevitably make me second guess mixing it up, I'd be a happy camper.

From the looks of the profile, all the aspects I typically concern myself with (strength, endurance and pumps) are covered. The question is, could I drink Clyde's Hard Lemonade five days a week and savor the flavor each time? I'd certainly like to answer that via this promo.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BogusForLife View Post
    The question is, could I drink Clyde's Hard Lemonade five days a week and savor the flavor each time? I'd certainly like to answer that via this promo.
    Used it for every single session this week... Flava hasn't worn off yet.
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dekd View Post
    I'd be interested in trying out the new version for sure. I remember Shock Therapy and Storm were the first 2 products I tried back when I started lifting. I've heard/seen good things about the new version, and I haven't been let down by Universal Products in the past. Lately I've just been taking creatine preworkout, and while it helps, sometimes it just isn't enough. A complete formula with creatine, bcaa's, stims, electrolytes etc would really help provide that kick I need sometimes and take my training to a higher level. The bcaa's are a big point to me. I used to mix a scoop with my old preworkout, and noticed an improvement there. So having both already there is pretty legit. If I got to choose a flavor I'd have to go with lemonade.

Thanks for the opportunity guys!
    One last try today
    Patriots l Mountaineers l Celtics l Bruins

*WVU Crew*

Noli illegitimi carborund enderwiggin65's Avatar
    enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000) enderwiggin65 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Me

I have a couple pretty good preworkouts that I tend to rotate back and forth between. One of them tastes pretty good and gives a nice even, long-lasting energy boost. The other one doesn't taste that great but gives me a stronger boost and more pump. To improve them, I would improve the flavor of the second one and beta-alanine and citrulline malate to the first one.

What I want is something that tastes great and gives me a strong, long-lasting boost and pump. Judging from the ingredients profile above, Shock Therapy is exactly what I'm looking for. The ingredients profile is perfect!

BCAA's
    Citrulline Malate
    Creatine
    Beta Alanine
    Tyrosine, etc.

This is a very well formulated PWO and I'd love to try it in the Hawaiian Pump flavor. A lot of companies do a horrible job with fruit punch flavors, but I know Universal does a good job with flavors and I expect that Hawaiian Pump would taste great

My 5/3/1 Log: http://tinyurl.com/6qhhydx (current)
    Axis Labs N'Gage Log: http://tinyurl.com/7m39fjn (completed)
    MuscleTech MyoBuild Log: http://tinyurl.com/6uh87m8 (completed)

Juggernaut Review: http://tinyurl.com/82omqr3
    BSN Amino X Review: http://tinyurl.com/82ofh3b
    Beast Mode Review: http://tinyurl.com/6q9fn6r
    BSN Hyper FX Review: http://tinyurl.com/8xpfuek

mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhsfball09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mhsfball09 View Post
    Well I signed up on the other thread to get some promos for the shock therapy started and also trying to log this through the other promo so I think I'll take a shot at this as well. I've tried quite a few pre-workouts and one thing they all have in common is that none really taste great. They all usually have a tangy taste, are gritty, or just taste like a** haha. But from everything I've read about the new shock therapy the taste is something that you guys took alot of time to perfect it seems. This is something that not many companys do imo and I'd like to have something that taste good especially if I'm drinking it everyday. So taste is one thing that my current pre-workout lacks. Another thing is that it does not have BCAAs like the shock therapy does and I'm really excited to see that it does. BCAAs are something that I like to take as I can def notice an increase in my endurance as well as recovery. Putting the BCAA in with the preworkout is nice I think bc it could save me from buying tubs of BCAA and save me some money as being in college money is tight. But I would def like to try this product out and see if it lives up to all the hype that I've been hearing about it. I think that it is def steps above my current pre-workout and would love the oppurtunity to try it out and would like to try the grape ape
    In on this again

HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HICKT0WN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HICKT0WN View Post
    I have sampled and used numerous PWO supplements. What I've noticed from my experience is that most "Pump" products do not contain BA for that lovely tingle right before you train; And, most products that contain BA do not have "pump" properties. I see on the Shock label that it contains BOTH! This is the best of both worlds for me because I like a great pump, but I have also come to crave that BA tingle.
    I've actually never used any Animal products and would love to give this new PWO a try. I have a running journal in my sig below that I would be happy to give a review in as well as the bb.com store.

Thanks for the great opportunity.
    Bumping to ensure this is in today's running!
    Come visit my journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136191701&page=67

and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1bbaii7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by and1bbaii7 View Post
    ME!
    Running out of my current pre-WO that I bought for the antioxidant complex (thought it would help me during winter to fight off colds), but it lacks creatine, and most importantly, good taste.
    I'd LOVE to try this in Grape Ape, as I have had the grape Atomic 7 and that stuff is pure addictive. Could use a tasty new pre-WO

Thanks guys!
    BUMP it up!
    Train insane or stay the same

Palness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Palness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Palness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Palness View Post
    I've tried quite a few pre workouts in the last few years and have yet to find one that actually tastes any good! The one I just finished has a very bland, stale taste as well as very mild effects in terms of pump and focus. I went thru a tub of shock therapy wild punch kicker a couple years ago, and it still stands as the most effective pwo I've taken. Only drawback was a pretty rough flavor. The combo you guys put in there; full days creatine, antioxidants, stims, bcaas, and NO boosters is the most complete on the market, bar none. I would love to use this product, and clydes hard lemonade sounds great!
    Bump! this would be a great product to add in with my Animal m-stak pre workout!!