Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    LouieBorges has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just read the whole thread, keep up the good work! As well as a big happy birthday!
    3/30- 309lbs 4/6- 298.2

"I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol"

mrsyac2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrsyac2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrsyac2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrsyac2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Back at it monday (tomorrow)

Last night was awesome.. the carbs were good except I became bloated which isn't good when your wearing a dress. Tomorrow its back to getting back into ketosis. I'm not gonna touch the scale until Friday or Saturday. I also don't plan on having another Carb up for awhile. Summer is around the corner and with regular gym sessions and keto I'm hoping to lose a nice chunk of weight by memorial day weekend..

As far as today still eating some carbs because they will be gone tomorrow as the plan is to cut them below 2020 to get back into ketosis asap..

Until then I'm spending my day recovering..
    Pain is weakness leaving the body-

Tired of being chunky buns

mrsyac2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrsyac2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrsyac2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrsyac2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LouieBorges View Post
    Just read the whole thread, keep up the good work! As well as a big happy birthday!
    Thanks I like keto.. not fond of the smell but like how I feel once I get pass the headaches and lack of energy.

starting over

Well I fell off for an entire week when it cones to workouts and eating and today is a new day and I'm starting over. Have to get back into ketosis and back to working out...

Off to a good start today haven't ate much in regards to food but not hungry either. I did go on a 10.5 mile bike ride in this beautiful weather. Need to drink more water though.

Cool yesterday was day 1 of my do over

It went pretty good I didn't eat much though. I did have a nice bike ride with my family. Today I will do a workout DVD for my workout. Not hitting the gym since gas prices are so high and I'm trying to cut out extraunnecessary driving.

Breakfast was sausage

I'm thinking about making parmesean and herb chicken for dinner tonight. We shall see how that goes. The only complaint I have is how much planning goes into eating so you don't fall off course. Here to day 2and of my do over.

Well after I deduct my fiber my carbs total 42its for today so tomorrow I need to drop that. Workouts were good no gym but I did go for a 6 mile ride and after yesterdays ride my legs were tired I also did a different workout called Brazil butt lift and now my butts sore . Tomorrow I will be doing p90x so I can lift some weights I will have to get some cardio in but don't know if that will be another bike ride or a DVD.

Plan of action for tomorrow is to take in less carbs and do my workouts....plus my homework assignments