L6aiF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need help choosing routine for cutting!!

so im going to cut after a week
    im on babylover's ss and i gained very well

i want to cut and everyone recommended me to do upper/lower or push/pull routines
    so what do u think is better and could you give me a routine i looked in the internet for routines but all of them i feel are not good!

also what's better: to do cardio before lifting or after lifting?

7y50n is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 7y50n is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 7y50n is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 7y50n is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 7y50n is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 7y50n is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 7y50n is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 7y50n is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 7y50n is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 7y50n is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 7y50n is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    My trainer told me to do at least 5 minutes of cardio before working out to warm up. It gets the blood circulating or something like that.

Registered User WorkoutFreak219's Avatar
    WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by L6aiF View Post

i want to cut and everyone recommended me to do upper/lower or push/pull routines
    so what do u think is better and could you give me a routine i looked in the internet for routines but all of them i feel are not good!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143019463

READ THIS SHORT ARTICLE.
    Im tired of seeing these threads
    15 Weeks out 12/26/13

kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500)

I'd say use the rule of thumb of doing the exact same during your cutting routine as you did your bulking. Perhaps with a decrease in volume.

Obviously do your cardio after lifting. How would you be able to lift heavy weights, if you're exhausted from doing cardio?

i dont know what the article has to do with my thread?!!!!!

Originally Posted by kasteanal View Post
    I'd say use the rule of thumb of doing the exact same during your cutting routine as you did your bulking. Perhaps with a decrease in volume.

Obviously do your cardio after lifting. How would you be able to lift heavy weights, if you're exhausted from doing cardio?
    but the routine is designed for bulking i won't gain as much while cutting!!

Bump!!

kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500)
    but the routine is designed for bulking i won't gain as much while cutting!!
    You can't gain anything while cutting. Maintaining should be your goal. And that goal is best achieved being able to keep the maximum weights you just trained your ass off to achieve.

Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 7y50n View Post
    My trainer told me to do at least 5 minutes of cardio before working out to warm up. It gets the blood circulating or something like that.
    You ****ed up once by getting a trainer and you ****ed up twice for an answer like this. Cardio after lifting is best. You can still gain strength on a cut so SS would be good.

Originally Posted by Shkimabobs View Post
    You ****ed up once by getting a trainer and you ****ed up twice for an answer like this. Cardio after lifting is best. You can still gain strength on a cut so SS would be good.
    i know that i can gain a little while cutting but it's going to be harder if im doing ss that's why i want to move to a split

Bump!!!

meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) meatballs3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do a total body workout at cardio level for at least 30 minutes a day, 5 or 6 days a week- for example , the insanity workout- the key is cardio, and dont overtax your muscles while cutting