ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

AJVITAN Cutting down with Axis Labs Adipo-X

I'd like to thank the good bro Diesel for hooking me up with a bottle of Adipo-X to log. I think a lot of Axxis Labs products aren't known to well around the forums but by looking at the quality of ingredients and
    products they deserve a good look from everybody. Hopefully my log will help get Axis Labs the exposure it needs to help them get better known in the Supp industry.

The Label:

Where to buy? HERE! AT BB.COM
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/axis/adipox.html

My goods!

A little about me:
    I'm 35 years old. I"ve been training about 2 years. I've only started a regular lifting routine this past 6 months. I follow a custom variation of Layne's PHAT program. I am pretty active overall. My goals aren't to be a super body builder type but to remain fit, athletic and drop more body fat. I train 6 days a week. I lift Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I am also on a whale boat rowing team which practices 3 days a week (Monday, Wednesday and Saturday). Its a combination of HIIT and resistance training courtesy of the oar and water. I also run 10k atleast once a week.

I started my weight loss journey almost 3 years ago. This is where I tipped the scale at 320 or so. I'm floating around 195-200 right now. My goals with this log will be to drop at least a solid 5lbs of fat with this bottle while maintaining strength. I'm count calories religiously so I can be more conscious of what I take in. I'm going to cut on 2,200 calories and re-asses each week. I will log my calories and activities each day. I use a variation of IF. My window to eat is from 8pm to 6am. I go throughout the day fasted and train fasted as well. I usually weight train from at 5:30 after work and finish up a bit before 8pm.

Supporting cast:
    These are my staples I use regardless what primary product I'm using.
    Multi-Orange Triad. 2 caps twice a day.
    Joint: Half serving of App Nut Osteo-Sport.
    Fish Oil-Genomyx Krillipid Balance
    Probiotic: Genomyx Gut Health
    PreWo-I have a few in my arsenal depending on my mood and day. I have Fierce Domination, Dymatize Xpand 2x, Craze, WF/GM and iForce Max Intense. I always add Hemavol to my pre. I usually add in a 2-3g extra bulk CM as well. AllMax LCLT if I need to hit my daily goal.
    Intra-I'm currently using iForce Compete! but I also like using Axis Labs Ngage, Nimbus Body Guard and Purple Psyko and Purple Wraath.
    Protonz: I have quite a few I'm enjoying now. MN Sugar Cookie, XF UP2.0 (cm, cr and LCP_), Protean (all flavors), BNRG Protowhey Mocha java, Giant Sports Cnc, VPX SRO Graham Cracker, Dymatize Elite Casein Cinnamon Bun.
    SLeep: Nimbus Poseidon NT.

Please feel free to ask my any questions and give me any suggestions you guys have that you think would help me be more successful while cutting on this bottle.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Day 1:

I took 2 caps this morning to assess tolerance. The liqui caps hit very quick. Very cool how fast the body absorbs these guys. I'll be having a upper power day today. Will report back later with routine and macros.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looks good brotha, I appreciate it
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

Day 1:
    Took 2 caps when I woke up around 6:30am. The effects were noticed pretty quickly. I'm sure this is due to the liqui caps. Energy was pretty stead at 2 caps. No big rush or jittery feel. I didn't feel any forskolin tummy aches either.
    Took the dog for a 3 mile walk at the water front around 11am. Energy was still there and not seeming to taper off. I sucked down another 2 caps at noon and still felt good. Again no big rush just really steady non crack head feel.

Around 2pm I decided to go smash some weight. I took a 3/4 scoop of Fierce Dom, Hemavol, bulk CM and BA. Very solid workout. Plenty of energy and strength was good. My elbow was pretty twitchy today. So I decided to drop the weight down and not injure myself. I only dosed a 3/4 scoop because of taking the 2 caps of AdipoX a couple of hours earlier. Upper body was pretty pumped and made good progress on my dips.

Macros good for the day. 2200cals. 223p220c60f

Last edited by ajvitan; 08-05-2012 at 06:05 PM.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Day 2:

As said above 3 caps 5am and 2 caps at noon. Very good solid energy all day. No big rush and no let down. Mood was very positive all day.
    For training today:
    Rowing practice 1 hour. The water was nice, 80 degree weather with a nice breeze. Only had 6 of 8 persons today and one new rower. Still managed to get a solid practice with
    lots of sweating and very quick intervals of 5 minutes non stop at 110 percent. I took a scoop of Xpand2x and had great energy, endurance and good pump going on.

Macros:
    Okay for today. 2200 cals, 68f, 260c and 150p. Protein a bit low. Had demolished a bag of popchips sweet potato flavor that wouldn't say no.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Day 3:
    I popped 3 caps at 5am and then another 3 at 11:30am. Very steady energy throughout the whole day at work. No jitters or anything adverse. Mondays usually are my off day but since
    yesterday's rowing practice wasn't full speed I decided to go for a 10k run for today. I felt a bit laggy around 5pm so took down a scoop of Xpand2x a G of ALCAR and hit the road. Focus and endurance
    was pretty solid. Temps hit about 90 outside so I had a good sweat worked up.

Macros:
    225p, 83f, 175c. Around 2200 cals. Tomorrow is rowing practice and usual team should be around for a pretty intense practice.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Average Supplement User ScivationLead's Avatar
    ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In!
    Nutrabolt Lead Company Rep

Originally Posted by AFdave View Post
    In!
    Thanks for following along Dave!

Day 4:

3 caps at 5am and 3 caps at 11am. Solid energy for the entire day. No lethargy, no crack head feeling but very good feeling and mood all day. It was rowing practice today. A bit more intense so got a good work out and session in.
    Took a scoop of Xpand 2x and half a scoop of hemavol with some bulk CM/BA. Awesome session with plenty of endurance. Macros good 2200 cals again. Tomorrow is Upper Power day. Will check in tomorrow with macros and
    routine.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Day 5:

3 caps at 5am and 3 caps at 11:30am. No hunger pangs, solid energy, no forskolin poopies. All is bueno.

Its upper power night. So I took a scoop and a half of Xpand2x, a scoop of Hemavol, G of ALCAR, 3g CM and lathered upperbody with some Eviscerate. Training was good. My damn elbow is not letting up. Still very twitchy. So I moved around some exercises and didn't use DB tonight. I kept the weight a bit lighter but had awesome endurance. Heamvol and Xpand2x has great endurance. I haven't tried a pre that has given me this much. Here is workout.

Macros: 2150cals. 59f, 255c and 215p. Lower power tomorrow or Leg Gonna Be Trashed night.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Day 6:
    3 caps 5am and 3 caps 11:30 pm. Felt very good all day. Even with a really ****ty busy day at work I was able to keep cool and mood positive. Appetite suppression is solid throughout the day as well.

Hit lower power day with Xpand2x, hemavol pre and Compete INtra. Usual g of alcar and 3g of CM. Very good leg day. Hit a few pr's but I left the gym almost hobbling

Macros:
    Cals good. I carb' up today 2200 cals 40f, 295c and 165p.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Day 7 (Yesterday)

6am: 3 caps and body octane/3g CM. Had rowing practice from 7am to 8:30am. Lots of skill drills which were intense on the cardio but slow movements which
    stressed core. Good training session.

3 more caps at 11am. felt good all day. No day hunger pangs or forskolin poopies.

Trained at 2pm. a scoop of XP2x, CM, BA, Hemavol and Eviscerate on the body. Very good session. Lots of sweat and pumps
    Cals:2300. On dual training days I sneak in a few more cals. Though I'm still struggling with wake up in the middle of the night cravings. Just can't stay knocked out when I sleep. Quest Bar supply depletes quickly because of this.

Macros:
    Cals good. I carb' up today 2200 cals 40f, 295c and 165p.[/QUOTE]
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Day 8:

3caps at 7am and 3 caps at 11am. Had a enjoyable Sunday. Took my brother and dog for a walk down on the waterfont. Temps were around 90 but the cool breeze on the waterfront made it really nice outside.
    Good energy all day. No hunger pangs and good mood. I headed out for training around 2pm. Sucked down XP2x, Hemavol, CM, BA and some COP. For intra I tried out a scoop of Tangerine Compete and Lemon Lime VPX Power shock. Very interesting combo. Taste of intra was still good. Lots of silly pumps on Chest/Arms hypertrophy day. My ******* weak pecs even had some pump. I was surprised. Macros bueno. ~2200. Weight still saying around the same but quads and midsection is leaning out nicely.

Tomorrow is rowing practice.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

TZMarkie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TZMarkie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TZMarkie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TZMarkie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TZMarkie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TZMarkie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TZMarkie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TZMarkie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TZMarkie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TZMarkie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TZMarkie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Better late than never.
    Next time let me know bro!

TZM
    After 8 months of injuries/not lifting and double hernia surgery in December (and losing 30 pounds of mass).... training began once again in February!
    Damn its good to be back.

My BIO FORGE log is now up - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145592731

My SAN LAUNCH review - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144489011

Originally Posted by TZMarkie View Post
    Better late than never.
    Next time let me know bro!

TZM
    You got it brosef!

Day 9:

3 caps 5am and 3 caps 11:30am. Again solid energy and no hunger pangs. Good mood despite being a hectic Monday.
    Today was rowing practice. It was an endurance row. So we did 50 minutes of 20-24 strokes per minute. It was pretty
    damn hot out on the water too. Since my boy John Tran send me some new Gold Feast samples I decided to use my CL stack
    for my pretraining. WF, GM and Purple Wraath was taken with a G of Alcar and a half scoop of Hemavol.

The practice totally kicked my ass. By the end of the practice my quads were burning and my back was aching. So yeah was a very good practice.

Macros were bueno too. ~2200.

Today (Tue) is either an off day or if I'm feeling chipper I'll hit a 10k after work.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Day 10:
    3 caps 5am and 3caps at noon. Not much to report today. Another rough day at work. I was mentally fatigued so I didn't do anything but take a 100% off day.
    Cals good ~2100.

I took the day off of work today ( Day 11) to relax a bit and then be ready for rowing practice this afternoon.

Day 11:

3caps 5am and 3 caps 11am. Felt good all day. Got some good forum trolling in and jimmy rustling'
    Rowing practice was cancelled. So I was antsy and want to keep the fat burning to the max so I decided to run a 10k in the neighborhood.
    Had a 3/4 scoop of AEN Psu Buggle Gum Grape. Very tasty pre. I was surprised. Took that with 6g of CM, 1g alcar and 1g COP. I was very impressed with my endurance. Finished in excellent time
    and I felt like I only ran half the distance.

Macros bueno! ~2200 cals and without looking at scale mid section and flab on bottom of tummy is looking better still. Energy is up and waist circumference is down. We have a winner product here!
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Day 12:
    3caps 5am and 3caps 11am. Long day was long. Very stressed day at work. But energy was still solid and mood was still good. Today was upper power day. I was feeling good with no initial pains or nags in my
    elbow. So I pushed a bit more today. Well that wasn't such a great idea. I happened to tweak my left RC while doing some cable crunches. It didn't feel too bad initially but now at home I can tell its going to be
    bugging me. This is despite regularly doing rc exercises. ugh. If it isn't one thing its another. Here's what work I did today. Macros are also bueno ~2150

~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did I see...hip adduction on that list? No wonder I haven't visited this log...

/in

Originally Posted by Valhallabound86 View Post
    Did I see...hip adduction on that list? No wonder I haven't visited this log...

/in
    Yes you sure did! I do them as a burnout when finishing up leg day. I was born with a really flat ass. When the fat melted there was no muscle only saggy skin.

But thanks for stopping by. Diesel is busy pimping womenz at home.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh hai! What did i miss? Had to check this log out as I couldn't stand another Gaspari Detonate log...
    RIP in Peace

Thanks for stopping by brosef! Gaspari must be going loko with the Detonate!

Day 13:

Took 3 caps 5am and 3 caps 11am. I felt drained pretty much all day. My allergies were really bothering me. It made my training less than epic. I still pushed through it tho. I'm almost certain I'd be dead exhausted from allergies if it weren't for the Adipox. Today I did a scoop of Grape PSU, Hemavol and 6g of bulk CM. Quads were super pumped and calves pretty swolen.

Macros good too. ~2200 I hit atleast 180g of P every night. Carbs and fat are balanced.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Day 14:

Saturday are always long days. I have rowing 7am and then train at the gym in the afternoon. So I get totally drained. I'm sure my maint calories are pretty high on a day like this
    Took 3caps 6am but also took a scoop of Body Octane, CM, BA and scoop of Protocol. Practice was good. Only 5 of 8 showed up so the pace was slower and water heavy. I still spanked everybody on endurance and power though. I brought bottle of Joint Force and let my team mates have a couple of sprays. They were amazed on the instant relief. So I think I'll bring us a few more customers

3caps at 10:30 am. Energy was dropping quickly because of rowing this morning. But the 3 caps got me through the afternoon with zero hunger and good upbeat mood.

Hit the gym at 2pm. Took a half scoop of Max Intense, Hemavol, 6g bulk cm, and 1g of COP. I absolutely tore through Back/shoulders hypertrophy day. I forgot Max Intense is pretty strong. Lats were very pumped!

I"ll be at ~2400 calories today.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Day 15:
    Today was my brother's bd bbq at my dad's gf place. So I had to hit training early today. I got there around 6am. It was pretty early for me on Sunday since I like to sleep until around 7 or 8. So for my pre I needed a bit more kick. I took a full scoop of Fierce Dom, hemavol, 6g CM, 1g COP and 2g of Alcar oh and 2 caps of AdipoX. Very intense training session. Upping to 2g of Alcar increased cognition and concentration. I felt a bit over stim for about 20 minutes but it passed. My left rotator cuff started bugging me again half way through my first set of db incline press. I over stretched it on Thursday and I guess I should have gone a bit lighter on weights. I forgot my joint force in my cabinet Still a good work out.

Lunch bbq was awesome. Pancit, Nilaga, BBQ pork ribs, steamed bass and rice. Very good pinoy (filipino) food. I kept in good control. I didn't engorge myself but able to enjoy some of everything. I kept macros around 1-1.2k calories. I passed on desert because I wanted to have a small dinner tonight. Though they had coconut cream pie, apple pie, black forest cake and bibingka (like a sticky rice cake). Relatives kept complimenting me on weight loss. But still got those "you are too skinny" comments too. I just smiled. I did 2 caps of Slin Sane before eating and after eating relatives were asking me why my veins were popping out in my arms. Gotta love the Slin Sane!

Total macros for the day will be around 2,300. Still under maintenance

Here's my work for the day:

~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Day 16:

3 caps 5am and another 3 at 11:30am. What a damn long day. New grad student orientation in our department so I had to give the nice speech on the facilities and security side of my job. So I"ll be behind my desk all week doing access and keys for all the new grads. boo! The Adipox kept me feeling sharp all day and good mood.

Today was rowing practice. In honor of Raginraisin I took a scoop of WF Fruit Punch and Apple Green mag, g of COP, 6g of CM and half a scoop of Hemavol. Very intense practice. Lots of skill drills and we rowed out to practice in rough and heavy water. My quads and calves were pumped to the max. I was out of breath after practice. Macros OK 2200 cals ~87f. 175c. 184p. Had to enjoy some pb today.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Day 17:

3 caps 5am and another 3 11am. Again, still very good energy, appetite suppression and good mood. This is a very good fatburner, hits the fat from different angles and the effects haven't diminished at all.

So today is my off day but mood was feeling good and I'm enjoying watch my love handles shrink I decided to hit a 10k. Downed a scoop of Xp2x, 2g alcar, 6g cm and half scoop of Hemavol. Very good run. It was warm outside but I had plenty of energy and endurance to keep going. I was getting hungry so I didn't go any farther. Hammies are still sore from Friday lower power and rowing practice. So i stretched and foam rolled plenty before the run. Very good day. Macros solid ~2100 cals, 70f, 190P and carbs to fill in.

I made some PB2 and added in, cinnamon, splenda, walden farms pancake syrup and a handful of walnuts. Tastes very good! Not as good as regular pb but not bad to kill my cravings. Tomorrow is rowing practice. I'm down to my last few days of AdipoX.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

AJVITAN log?

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    AJVITAN log?

lulz I opened this thread as my boss walked in and asked me a question. I started grinning lulz. Yes this log is almost done. About 2 or 3 days left worth of product.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Day 18:
    Took 3 caps 5am and 3 caps 11am. Again no let down in energy, mood or appetite suppression. Bottle is almost out. I think I have a day or two left. Another long day at work but felt well enough to finish without
    punching a grad student.

Today was rowing practice. Had a scoop of OG San Fierce, CM, BA and half scoop of Hemavol. Good practice again. We simulated one of the races for September. Wow, talk about a ass kicking. Lots of turns and power 10 and power 20's.
    I was pretty worn out after practice. Legs were sore and I was out of breathe.

Macros for today: 2200 cals 54f, 220c and 220p. Had samples of SAN Metaforce protein. The Rockyroad flavor. Very nice and thick. Consistency is a bit different than a regular blend but taste is excellent. Will post full review later. Tomorrow is upper power day.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Day 19:
    Same thing...3 caps 5am and 3 caps 11am. Overall a decent day. First day of class on campus so I ended up answer the "where is the nearest bathroom" question only about 30 times.

Hit upper power day. Good work out. Took a heaping scoop of Xp2x, 6g CM, scoop of Hemavol, 2g alcar and 1.5g of lclt. Awesome work out, lots of sweat and no odd pain or feeling in my chest or elbow. Here's the work done:

Macros good. 2250cals. 74f, 188c and 204P.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Day 20 FINAL:
    Wow what a f up day. I accidentally took my morning sups at midnight last night and my night sups this morning. No wonder why I didn't get any sleep last night and I was sleepy as fuq today.
    Anyway a piece of Thermogum got me through the morning. I did get my 3 caps of adipox at 11am. So after the grueling morning I was able to get through ok. Its Friday so all is great in life.
    I had an awesome lower power day. Hemavol, Fierce Dom, CM and some bulk LCLT. My legs left totally crushed. I needed a wheel chair to get out. Here's the work done today.

Macros a bit higher. 48f, 275c 253p. 2250 cals.

Final Review:
    So without weighing in since I'm writing this review post work out I can say that AdipoX is a legit fat burner. It has the kick in it to keep you going through the day on a calorie restricted diet. I never felt lethargic, low on energy or ravenous during the day on it. I never got any forskolin squirts at all. The cool liqui caps hit pretty quickly so you aren't waiting an our or more for the stuff to dissolve in your tummy. I never felt I built up a tolerance at all to the stims. No crash and mood was always positive even on ****ty work days. Appetite suppression worked well during the day when I dosed it. I was never really hungry from 5am-7pm. That was when I first took the caps to when I get home after training.

I would recommend it to somebody on a solid diet that needs a little kick to get that bit of fat melted off a bit quicker. My weight is down around 3.5lbs while my love handles have shrunk considerably. Sorry no pics. Axis Labs has a good product and I believe doesn't get enough love on the forums. This is the second product I've used of theirs. I can say they are a solid no BS company that uses quality proven ingredients to get the job done. Big thanks to the good bro Diesel and Valhalla from Axis Labs.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?