Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JJ4 View Post
    Hey Alika,

Sorry for the delay. Busy with school and work. Thanks man, your right. Just move on, thats what life is about. How is training by the way?
    It's going good. I'm still nursing an injury but nothing can keep this Juggernaut down. Glad to see you got your sights set on bigger things. Keep your eye on the prize man and it will pay off.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After setting a successful deadlift state record and won, I'm right now focusing on my next competition called Fitness Universe for my fitness modeling on June 15-16. Its the World's Largest Natural Fitness Event. They have Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure, and Modeling competitions at this event. This is a live television and online event on ESPN International. Magazine Scouts, Sports Agents, and Other Media will be there. Also, ESPN will be there with sports television networks.
    That is awesome Man!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    After setting a successful deadlift state record and won, I'm right now focusing on my next competition called Fitness Universe for my fitness modeling on June 15-16. Its the World's Largest Natural Fitness Event. They have Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure, and Modeling competitions at this event. This is a live television and online event on ESPN International. Magazine Scouts, Sports Agents, and Other Media will be there. Also, ESPN will be there with sports television networks.

The Rumblebird swooping in to wish you a great JUGGERNAUT memorial day weekend!!! I will have to watch that show. Good luck on the Fitness Universe. First a deadlift state record, now this event. Kudos, and at such a young age. Keep up the awesome physique and strengths you have created.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds to me like you blew their mind!!

Hey Juggurants,

This is Joe Johnson here. I got some good news and bad news from my powerlifting deadlift competition on Saturday, May 12.
    The good news is I won it. It went successful. I weighed in 163lbs. My 1st attempt was 500lbs. The 2nd attempt I set a new RAW Deadlift Record in the teen division of 545lbs. The 3rd attempted deadlifted 595lbs RAW, which I would say It was successful lift to me, but since I hinched, the judges didn't accepted the lift.

The bad news is out of all the competitiors, they chose me for a drug test. I'm still in the process of the drug test until 3 weeks. If they don't call me within 3 weeks, then I passed it. Im 19 years old and I never took anabolic steriods. All I used is my Infinite Labs Carnocre, which is creatine and beta alaine.

Please Tell me what you think about this story I told
    Don't be afraid to smile, you never know who's falling in love with it!

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sweeeeeeet.

advertising not permitted

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Remember the fallen; Remember why we have a holiday. Remember. Be thankful.

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just checking in man! Give us an update when you can.
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *******JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT************

***LISTEN UP JUGGERNAUTS, HERE ARE SOME BASIC RULES TO FOLLOW TO GET THE BEST RESULTS FROM "CHEAT MEALS"...
    IF your following a bodybuilding type of diet perfectly all of the time, the body gets used to the caloric intake and thus lowers its metabolism (caloric burning ability) in order to maintain the status quo. There are two ways to avoid this: Caloric Cycling: With this method you just up the calories over the weekend, mainly in the form of good carbohydrates for the PRE and POST workout in order to spike the metabolism,The other is; Once A Week Cheat Meal: this is to introduce a cheat meal in the diet. For those of you that constantly crave a specific forbidden food, this may be a good way to satisfy the craving physically and mentally to accomplish the goal of increasing the metabolism.

How often to have a cheat meal

I recommended that you have a cheat meal only **once a week**(as a last resort). You are only entitled to this cheat meal if you have been ***diligent with your DIET program. A cheat meal needs to be earned and it can be considered as a form of reward for diligently sticking to your diet program, whatever it is. Having said that, set out clear goals which you must achieve at the end of the week to be able to earn your cheat meal.

When is the best time to have a cheat meal

It is best to have the cheat meal on Saturday or Sunday afternoon. You should avoid having the cheat meal on Saturday or Sunday night to avoid going to bed with a FULL stomach. It is very likely that you will go to bed with a full stomach if you have your cheat meal at night. This will adversely affect your weight loss efforts.

NOTE=You need to bear in mind that this is a cheat meal and not a cheat day, if done correctly, this will also trigger your thyroid into high gear again so it will not level off......have fun and enjoy

This is my idea of a cheat meal, a big fat juicy steak with carbs.....its just me, what is your craving?

TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! IM HERE IF YOU NEED ME.
    **Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise;

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000163797746

http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT

http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dude, where have you been??? Let's do this!

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT******************

+++++ ASK YOUR SELF THIS; DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A JUGGERNAUT ++++++

ITS TIME FOR SOME HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING,,,, ARE YOU WITH ME JUGGERNATS!!!!!!!!!

==== TO BE A JUGGERNAUT, YOU NEED TO TRAIN LIKE A JUGGERNAUT!!!! ====

training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise to all juggernauts, im here to help you succeed...

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    www.infinitelabs.com

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Do you know all you need to know about protein...

Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have the hunger for evolution.

JJ4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sorry Everyone for the Hold Up

Sorry everyone I haven't been here often. School and training my clients. I will finish my 3rd sesmeter of college next week. Also, I will be competiting in my first fitness competition on June 15-16 of next week. I will make my first exclusive television debut with the media and publicity such as ESPN International along with other magazine companies. Training hard as ever.

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sorry everyone I haven't been here often. School and training my clients. I will finish my 3rd sesmeter of college next week. Also, I will be competiting in my first fitness competition on June 15-16 of next week. I will make my first exclusive television debut with the media and publicity such as ESPN International along with other magazine companies. Training hard as ever.
    You still rocking and tolling with Juggernaut?
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

Not right now, I finish the juggernaut last month. I'm using a pre workout with green tea extract to lose the bodyfat for definition and look vascular. Don't get me wrong, Juggernaut has helped me with increase my strength and is an excellent product. One of the best ever. I mean i told you that I hack squat 630lbs before my powerlifting competition and helped me broke a state record. Plus, I pressed 110lbs for 8 reps on flat bench.

I switch to the other pre workout supplement called Ammino Energy because it didnt have creatine which I dont want any water retention when I compete in June 15-16. So I got it with green tea extract and caffine to help breakdown body fat for definition. Nothing against Juggernut

Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    You still rocking and tolling with Juggernaut?

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Glad to have you back on here. Maybe you can start Juggernaut back up after June 15-16 Good luck at the show!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

VENI VIDI VICI

Good luck with everything man!!! You are a busy dude.

***********JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT**********
    JUGGERNAUT TIP OF THE DAY
    +++ FOR THOSE JUGGERNAUTS THAT ARE REACHING THE FINISH LINE +++
    Carb Depletion/Carb Loading’: “ The idea behind ‘carbohydrate depletion/carbohydrate loading’ as it pertains to bodybuilding/physique enhancement is to pump up the muscles with maximum levels of glycogen so as to create a fuller, harder appearance resulting in more muscle separation, cuts, and striations. The effect of this technique is maximized by first getting the body down to the desired leanness/conditioning. In other words, ‘carb depletion-carb loading’ should not be utilized to attempt to make up for shortcomings in body fat loss, whether using it in preparation for a contest or photo op session, if your going to use this method, this needs to be done right and you need to start with a very low fat%, if your fat/bulky and your going to use carb deplete/load method , well!!!, your body will respond by looking smoother and fatter....do your home work, do whats right....

TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! IM HERE IF YOU NEED ME.

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    www.infinitelabs.com

Another Busy Week,

So, another busy week for me. I finish school this week, Training my clients, Swimwear Photoshoot and Spray Tan Thursday, Buy clothes and be prepared for my competition on June 15-16. Do I do a lot or what?

Thanks keenknee, yeah I really training smart and hard to look my best for June 15-16 competition. I mean its the World's Largest Natural Fitness Show. Will post the link for live this Thursday.

Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    Good luck with everything man!!! You are a busy dude.

Thanks rumblebird,

Yeah I will take Juggernaut after my competition. Just want to keep away from creatine since it increase water retention. Gotta be cut for this competition.
    Its going two crazy days on competition day with nearly 400 competitiors. Will post the link for live stream.

Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    Glad to have you back on here. Maybe you can start Juggernaut back up after June 15-16 Good luck at the show!!!

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks rumblebird,

Yeah I will take Juggernaut after my competition. Just want to keep away from creatine since it increase water retention. Gotta be cut for this competition.
    Its going two crazy days on competition day with nearly 400 competitiors. Will post the link for live stream.
    I hope I get as busy as you as well training clients and doing other fitness stuff. Thats reall cool and motivating.

http://universeweekend.com/webcast.htm is the link to see me compete Friday 4pm and Saturday 12pm

Thanks, I appreciate it. You know, I really dont have alot of clients. Just 3 clients. Reason I believe so is not adveristing enough plus so much time for school. I just hope I get enough this summer. How many clients you have and what do you do to adveriste? I know business cards, yellow pages, and word of mouth are the best way. Miami where I live at is an unhealthy city which I want to change that. Its hard to motivate a city who is not commited to fitness. So, I doing the best to motive and inspire the ppl. Not just Miami, but the world itself

Originally Posted by Cintron View Post
    I hope I get as busy as you as well training clients and doing other fitness stuff. Thats reall cool and motivating.

Next Show: NPC SOUTHERN STATES MEN'S PHYSIQUE

Hey everyone,

So I competed in the Fitness Universe Competition last week. I felt a little disappointed due to my rank. I was ranked 54th out of 60 competitiors. But had a excellent time to network with photographers and models. In July 13, I will compete in NPC Southern States Men's Physique. I now some of the Juggernauts will be there competiting. Best Wishes.

Wow I figured you would have placed higher looking at your pictures. Good luck on july 13th. Let us know how you do!!!

VENI VIDI VICI

Hey Juggernauts,

Just want to say I'm still availiable since I'm busy. I just uploaded my powerlifting deadlift video from May 12, 2012 where I broke at state record at 165lbs deadlifting 545lbs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WObxX6FQg8Y

********* JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT *************
    ~~ Juggernaut Perfection is attained by slow degrees; it requires the hand of time with the consistency of Dedication, Determination and Discipline ~~ Never give up!!!!
    ~joeswat~

the beginning of the juggernaut
    today's juggernaut
    JUGGERNAUTS!!!! AGE IS JUST A NUMBER...... YOUR NOT GETTING OLDER, YOUR GETTING BETTER......

join ********

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    www.infinitelabs.com

Smile 2012 NPC Southern States Teen's Physique Winne (Inaugural Champion)

Hey Juggernauts,

I'm so sorry for the delay in couple weeks. I have been busy as usual. However, I won 1st Place & Became the Overall Winner at the 2012 NPC Southern States Teen Physique. I became an Inaugural Champion at the event. When they announced my name, I said did I really won and how people are reacting from this. I want to thank everyone who supported me fromthe ups and downs. I have a powerlifting competition in October which I'm getting ready for soon. Wil update you soon.

clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Juggernauts,

I'm so sorry for the delay in couple weeks. I have been busy as usual. However, I won 1st Place & Became the Overall Winner at the 2012 NPC Southern States Teen Physique. I became an Inaugural Champion at the event. When they announced my name, I said did I really won and how people are reacting from this. I want to thank everyone who supported me fromthe ups and downs. I have a powerlifting competition in October which I'm getting ready for soon. Wil update you soon.
    awesome accomplishment! Good luck in October!
    journeys all have obstacles, we all face them, we find out who we are when we continue the journey and not quit.