www dot 13.waisays.com/constipation.htm
In Short :
Constipation is not caused by a lack of dietary fiber. Constipation, like asthma, is caused by opioid peptides in wheat- and dairy products and beta-carbolines in prepared food. (proteinous prepared food in particular)
To get rid of constipation totally, you should consume as little prepared food, dairy- and wheat products. Consume as much fruits (there are about 6000 different fruits) and some fresh raw animal food regularly (like sashimi or egg yolk). These foods combined already contain all nutrients you need.
In Detail :
They say constipation is caused by a lack of fiber in the food, but that is rubbish ; our most natural food, fruit, does not contain much fiber : 2% average, but does move the bowels. A watermelon only contains 0,2% fiber, but consuming watermelons only, your colon definitely will be active. White bread and cookies on the other hand do cause constipation, containing more fiber (3%) !!!
Water does not contain any fiber at all, but does not cause constipation. Neither does water with sugar. Pure fat does not contain any fiber either, whilst it keeps the bowels open.
In fact : Too much of anything that does not cause constipation (like sugar and fat), moves the bowels.
How is this possible ?
Because constipation is absolutely not due to a lack of fiber. So called 'health-freaks', consuming lots of grains and vegetables, often are bothered by constipation and gasses.
Fibers are partially bacterially decomposed in the colon. This process causes other food to be bacterially decomposed too, like methionine and cystine for example then are transformed into ethyl- and methylmercaptane, which are transformed into methane-gas, through hydrogenation.
What does cause constipation ?
If certain ingredients can move the bowels, there also most be substances causing constipation. Just think about it ; if there would just be neutral and bowel-stimulating substances, and no substances causing constipation, constipation would not exist. And because fats and sugar move the bowels, there definitely must be food substances causing constipation. And there are.
These foods cause constipation :
- prepared proteinous food (cooked- / baked- / fried- / steamed- / canned-, or
heated in any other way- -fish, -meat, -beans, -grains and soy-products)
- dairy products (milk, cheese, yogurt, quark etc. from whatever animal)
- wheat products (bread, pasta, cookies, pastries etc.)
- somehow, supplementary iron can also cause constipation.
- supplementary calcium because muscles can only contract if they can deport calcium from the cells. If calcium level is elevated, functioning of the colon-muscles is inhibited. Supplementary calcium is bad for the bones anyway.
Prepared proteinacous food ; Cooking is unnatural, and so is constipation in adults.
Due to the influence of heat, in cooked foods new substances originate. Among these are beta-carbolines. A part of these beta-carbolines is anesthetic. The anesthetic effect of these beta-carbolines slows the bowels down so much that constipation can result. (1) Especially prepared proteinacous food causes constipation, like cheese, tofu and heated-in-any-way- (or canned) meat, fish and any other proteinous food.
Milk ; To make sure suckling drink enough mothers’ milk, and get enough sleep, mother’s milk of every mammal contains opioid peptides (2), enclosed in special proteins; casein, lactalbumin, beta-lactaglobulin and lactoferrin.
The sedative effect of these peptides however can also cause constipation (3).Babies easily absorb these molecules into the blood, but in older people a larger part remains in the digestive tract, sedating the bowels more effectively. These opioid peptides are relatively indigestible (4), and therefore can anaesthetize the bowels before they are decomposed.
Butter does not cause constipation, containing only very little protein, but lots of bowel stimulating fat.
Wheat ; To prevent being consumed, lots of plants contain toxic or anesthetic substances. By nature, wheat contains some extremely powerful opioid peptides. (5). Some of these molecules even are 100 times more powerful than a morphine molecule. (6) Therefore, wheat-opioid peptides can anaesthetize the bowels so much that constipation is caused. (7) These peptides are enclosed in special proteins: gluten, and are set free by the digestion-enzymes.
Wheat products like bread (especially whole meal bread), cookies, pastries and pasta's are not just wheat products, but also are prepared proteinacous food. And due to the influence of heat, proteins are chemically changed. Some damaged opioid peptides are extremely hard to decompose by enzymes. (8) Moreover, some originated beta-carbolines (9) and other damaged proteins (10) inhibit those enzymes.
Why isn't everybody constipated ?
Because not everybody is equally susceptible to opioid substances. Depending on how susceptible your receptors are to opioid substances, you will or you won’t be constipated consuming wheat-and / or dairy products and or much proteinous prepared food.
How much of these foods you can consume before getting constipated, will be different for each person.
Asthma is caused by the same opioid-like substances, oppressing respiration.
What food does not cause constipation / asthma ?
Fruits and fresh raw animal food (brainfood) and clean fats and sugars.
How about vegetables and beans ?
That depends; vegetables mostly have to be prepared before consumption (tomato and cucumber are fruits), and therefore prepared vegetables do contain constipating beta-carbolines. Vegetables containing high amounts of protein will probably be more constipating, but it also depends on how much fibers these vegetables contain. Beans and cereals both contain high amounts of protein and fibers, which not necessarily causes constipation, but probably will cause cramps / gripes.
Fiber is ok to digest as long as food does not contain too much of it (like fruits). Unlike pigeons, we do not have a crop in which we can pre-digest cereals. And unlike cows, we do not have 4 stomachs to gradually ferment vegetables and grasses. Our bowels do not like excessive fiber. 'Foods' containing much fiber make your bowels age much faster.
Because excessive fiber (from cereals, beans or vegetables) causes tiny wounds in your bowels. That's also why 'they' put fiber from trees or bushes in laxatives; the bowels want to get rid of this damaging fiber, and therefore try to lose them as fast as possible. But of course, this will make your bowels age much faster. And maybe you need a plastic bag when you’re older.
Can bowel-stimulating substances compensate the effects of constipating substances ?
That is exactly what happens in most people. But there is a major problem to it. If your bowels get both stimulating and anesthetizing signals, (such as by consuming beans or grains) they may go into a cramp, causing severe pains. And again, that's what happens in many people. Especially in those who are constipated, and try to compensate this through consuming more fiber. And even more in particular in those who both try to laxate and try to lose weight through consuming little fat.
What to do against cramps ?
Try this diet for a few days, and you will definitely feel the difference!
* Consume as much fruits, and some fresh raw animal food regularly (like sashimi or egg fresh raw biologic egg yolk).
* Be sure to consume sufficient fat (avocado, raw brazil nuts, cold pressed olive oil). Fatty acids are the most important source of energy for the bowels (11). This diet will not make you gain weight, on the contrary; to prevent cravings, your need to always consume sufficient fat and sugars. All you have to do is not consume food when you are not really hungry. (Real hunger is due to decreasing blood-energy levels. Cravings are caused by the flavor of prepared foods, or a lack of (a) specific nutrient(s), like cholesterol)
* When consuming munch-food, only consume those foods you love to eat most, and contain little protein, but much fats and / or sugars. (satisfying your cravings)
* Do not consume more fibers than fruits contain
* Do not consume any vegetables, beans, or grains. You definitely don't need those 'foods', because fruits and a little animal food contain all nutrients you need.
* Consume as little spices.
* Peel all fruits.
* Don't eat fruits, or something else containing sugars / fibers, within 3 hours after having eaten sashimi or other food containing much protein.
* Consuming fruit-juices; be sure every tiny little piece of pip or stone is removed from the juice. Use a sieve.
* Take your time after every meal.
Try this for a few days, and your cramps will be gone, and your bowels definitely will move. That's a promise. Then start adding foods that you like most, like potato crisps or chocolate, and notice the reaction of your bowels ; if they still move without cramps, everything is fine. If not, eliminate the last food you've added.
If the fruit (especially those containing much vitamin C and sugar) moves your bowels too much, eat more bananas. Women shouldn't consume banana late at night, because this might cause temporary constipation.
And remember :
- that fat is extremely important ; Even consuming pasta doesn't have to cause
constipation, if you make sure to consume lots of butter or olive oil with it.
- not to consume any potatoes / chips with green rims. (containing poisonous solanine
- not to eat any food containing sugars or fibers within 3 hours after having consumed
a proteinous meal. If you want to have desert or fruit, eat it before the main course.
- not to combine potatoes with any fruit (including tomatoes and cucumber)
- not to combine coffee and banana
- don't drink water after having consumed raw proteinacous food (like egg yolk / sashimi)
- to take your time after every meal
Does constipation make you gain weight ?
Damaged protein-, sugars-, fat- and cholesterol-molecules are very hard to digest completely. If you mainly consume prepared food, your intestines are probably crusted with a layer of incompletely digested food-remainders. Long after having digested a meal, nutrients from this crust of food-remainders still are absorbed into the blood and lymph. Even being a sleep, energy from food is still entering your blood and lymph.
At night between 1 and 3 o' clock, normally, body-fat is transformed into available energy, due to the secretion of growth hormone. If however energy is absorbed into the blood during this time, no, or much less body-fat will be transformed into energy.
If your bowels are ‘clean’, you will burn extra body-fat for 2 hours, every night, while you're at sleep.
Note ; It is no problem at all, and even promotes falling a sleep, to eat a piece of sweet fruit (or something else sweet) just before you go to bed. (see site13) This only contains sufficient energy to last for half an hour, and the burning of body-fat does not start immediately.
03-11-2012, 07:07 AM #1
Food Causing Constipation v. great infoThe more muscle you have, the more calories you burn.
The more calories you burn, the more calories you need to consume to maintain said muscle mass.
03-11-2012, 07:18 AM #2
03-17-2012, 05:34 AM #3
09-09-2012, 03:03 AM #4
11-01-2012, 07:04 PM #5
- Join Date: May 2010
- Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
- Stats: 5'10", 150 lbs
- Posts: 17,737
- Rep Power: 0