saqademus is just really nice. (+1000) saqademus is just really nice. (+1000) saqademus is just really nice. (+1000) saqademus is just really nice. (+1000) saqademus is just really nice. (+1000) saqademus is just really nice. (+1000) saqademus is just really nice. (+1000) saqademus is just really nice. (+1000) saqademus is just really nice. (+1000) saqademus is just really nice. (+1000) saqademus is just really nice. (+1000)

I eat a lot of eggs daily - including yolk - how bad is this?

I've read that the safest recommended cholesterol is 300mg, and that one egg has 297mg. I have about 20 a week easily, and because sometimes theyre fried or boiled I will eat the yolk as well.

how bad is this exactly? (no broscience) any nutritionists here?

obviously i know that high cholesterol can lead to heart problems but i'm hoping because im relatively young and fit that my body can "dispose" of it higher/more than the average person. am i wrong?

Should i start limiting the yolks to around 5-6 a week? How many eggs do you guys eat? Do you know anybody with high cholesterol

reps for answers
    MechEng brah

Reps on sight: Endymi0n, pbnugget, D4nnyBrah

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dietary cholesterol =/= blood serum cholesterol
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

saqademus is just really nice. (+1000) saqademus is just really nice. (+1000) saqademus is just really nice. (+1000) saqademus is just really nice. (+1000) saqademus is just really nice. (+1000) saqademus is just really nice. (+1000) saqademus is just really nice. (+1000) saqademus is just really nice. (+1000) saqademus is just really nice. (+1000) saqademus is just really nice. (+1000) saqademus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    Dietary cholesterol =/= blood serum cholesterol
    explain please
    MechEng brah

Reps on sight: Endymi0n, pbnugget, D4nnyBrah

NTJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NTJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NTJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NTJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NTJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NTJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NTJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NTJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NTJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NTJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NTJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Eat 6 a day. My cholesterol is fine.

isdatzo is just really nice. (+1000) isdatzo is just really nice. (+1000) isdatzo is just really nice. (+1000) isdatzo is just really nice. (+1000) isdatzo is just really nice. (+1000) isdatzo is just really nice. (+1000) isdatzo is just really nice. (+1000) isdatzo is just really nice. (+1000) isdatzo is just really nice. (+1000) isdatzo is just really nice. (+1000) isdatzo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some studies show that higher levels of egg consumption may increase heart disease risk among diabetics. But little evidence is available for an increased risk among healthy subjects.
    MY SITES
    My own systematic reviews linking dietary items to cancer, heart disease, and all-cause mortality: http://canceranddiet.nl/
    Daily news about diet, supplements, exercise and diseases: http://www.foodanddisease.com/

Location: Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nothing wrong with it mate, get the omelettes on.
    "Ain't nothing to it but to do it"

Sponsored F.I.T Athlete - http://www.ForgedIronTraining.com - DANTHEMAN5 for 5% off

Training Log || Cube Method - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160370671

Home Physique || 100% Free Motivation - http://www.homephysique.com ||| YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/lllDBOlll

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by saqademus View Post
    explain please
    Fernandez ML. Dietary cholesterol provided by eggs and plasma lipoproteins in healthy populations. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2006 Jan;9(1):8-12.

PURPOSE OF REVIEW: Extensive research has not clearly established a link between egg consumption and risk for coronary heart disease. The effects of egg intake on plasma lipids and low-density lipoprotein (LDL) atherogenicity in healthy populations need to be addressed. RECENT FINDINGS: The lack of connection between heart disease and egg intake could partially be explained by the fact that dietary cholesterol increases the concentrations of both circulating LDL and high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol in those individuals who experience an increase in plasma cholesterol following egg consumption (hyperresponders). It is also important to note that 70% of the population experiences a mild increase or no alterations in plasma cholesterol concentrations when challenged with high amounts of dietary cholesterol (hyporesponders). Egg intake has been shown to promote the formation of large LDL, in addition to shifting individuals from the LDL pattern B to pattern A, which is less atherogenic. Eggs are also good sources of antioxidants known to protect the eye; therefore, increased plasma concentrations of lutein and zeaxanthin in individuals consuming eggs are also of interest, especially in those populations susceptible to developing macular degeneration and eye cataracts. SUMMARY: For these reasons, dietary recommendations aimed at restricting egg consumption should not be generalized to include all individuals. We need to acknowledge that diverse healthy populations experience no risk in developing coronary heart disease by increasing their intake of cholesterol but, in contrast, they may have multiple beneficial effects by the inclusion of eggs in their regular diet.
    And

Kritchevsky SB. A review of scientific research and recommendations regarding eggs. J Am Coll Nutr. 2004 Dec;23(6 Suppl):596S-600S.

For much of the past 40 years, the public has been warned away from eggs because of a concern over coronary heart disease risk. This concern is based on three observations: 1. eggs are a rich source of dietary cholesterol; 2. when fed experimentally, dietary cholesterol increases serum cholesterol and; 3. high serum cholesterol predicts the onset of coronary heart disease. However, data from free-living populations show that egg consumption is not associated with higher cholesterol levels. Furthermore, as a whole, the epidemiologic literature does not support the idea that egg consumption is a risk factor for coronary disease. Within the nutritional community there is a growing appreciation that health derives from an overall pattern of diet rather than from the avoidance of particular foods, and there has been a shift in the tone in recent dietary recommendations away from "avoidance" messages to ones that promote healthy eating patterns. The most recent American Heart Association guidelines no longer include a recommendation to limit egg consumption, but recommend the adoption of eating practices associated with good health. Based on the epidemiologic evidence, there is no reason to think that such a healthy eating pattern could not include eggs.
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000)
    If it's any consolation, OP, I eat 30 whole eggs a week and I'm still alive.

Don't sh!t for a fortnight though.

admirza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) admirza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) admirza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) admirza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) admirza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) admirza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) admirza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) admirza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) admirza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) admirza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) admirza has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    whenever I eat eggs I eat them whole and 3-4 eggs at a time. Sometimes my lunch consists 4 eggs and vegetables only for several days. I never believed the myth about dietary cholesterol raising my serum cholesterol levels. As long you have a healthy lifestyle 20 eggs weekly would be fine.

RCPaige has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been eating 15 to 20 eggs day, 10 of them whole(at least), and when I had my blood levels were checked, it showed my "good" cholesterol levels being higher then average, and my "bad" cholesterol levels being lower then average. I'm not sure what that actually means, but I feel fit as a fiddle, and actually my best when I stick to eggs! Too bad that their so gross......

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I eat up to 8 whole eggs per day and am doing perfectly fine.
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    old thread is old. although i guess not that old. still a year old. old