Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My keto cut thread

First, and most important to me, I made a comments thread http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post844076131. One of the things that bugs me to no end, when I am reading logs, is to see 1 comment from the logger followed by 10 from other people. I doubt I am that popular, but I still would like this log easy to read. So please, when you want to call me a complete more, an awesome ketoer, and anything else in between, would you go to the linked thread and post it in there.

Stats 212, 15%, 180/32 according to http://www.linear-software.com/online.html and these http://www.amazon.com/SPRI-SKIN-SG-S...455525&sr=8-10. I know this will not be super accurate, but my wife measured each point 3 times to within 1mm of each measurement. So at least it will be consistent when she measures it again.

Workout
    Three workouts, each completed twice in the week. Will be proceed by 1-10 minutes of warmup on the treadmill, depending on when my workout partner shows up. Rest will be 60 seconds. The two workouts that are directly atop each other will be superseted. Twice a week I will do BJJ, the remaining three afternoons will be split between basketball, racquetball, and walking on the treadmill. Once it gets nicer out, these will shift to include running with my dog.
    Code:
     	 	M/T 	 	 	 	T/F 	 	 	 	 	W/S
    3/10 	Incline DB 	 	Chin Ups 	 	 	 	Single leg squat
    3/15 	Incline fly 	 		Close grip pulldown 	leg press

3/20 	Flat fly 	 	 	DB Shrug 	 	 	 	leg curl
    3/8  		Flat DB 	 	 	Smith Shrug 	 	 	leg extension

10min walk on treadmill 3.5mph @ 3.5 incline

3/8 	 	Arnold Press  		Pendalay Row 	  		Deadlift
    3/15 	Bent lateral raise 	Seated Row 	 	 	BB Side jumps

3/20 	lateral raise 	 	Stright arm pulldown 	Lunge
    3/10 	shoulder press 	Wide grip pulldown 	 	Front Squat

10min walk on treadmill 3.5mph @ 3.5 incline
     	 	50 chinups 	 	100 pushups 	 	 	50 chinups

Meal plan
    I will eat meals very similar to the following. I have a spreadsheet that I enter my weight into daily and it will return cals/lb. I try to keep it between 10-12, which presents a lot of leeway. The totals won't always be the same due to irregularity in meat and my inability to pour oil or sauces with high levels of accuracy. But, my meals later in the day will be augmented or reduced to maintain my goal caloric intake. I will have tots with my eggs PWO, which will yield 16g of C. The rest of the carbs come from vegetables, pasta sauce (5g per serving) or cashews (9g), cheese, etc. My only real target is 180g of protein, the rest is a little more up in the air. I try for 30g carbs total for the day, but if I hit 60 here and there I will not be concerned in the least.
    Code:
     	 	 	 	 	 	P 	F 	C 	cal
    Eggs  	 	 	 	 	53 	64 	26 	889
     	Eggs, nitrate free turkey sausage, cheese, potato, broccoli, onion, peppers, PWO
    Chicken and marinara sauce 	72 	30 	11 	602
     	1 lb chicken thigh, veggies, 125 of pasta sauce
    Chicken Parmesan  	 		90 	63 	10 	971
    	1 lb chicken thigh, almond flour, 125 of pasta sauce, cheese
    Chicken Stir Fry  	 		74 	74 	12 	726
    	1 lb chicken thigh, celery, peppers, onions, 28g almonds
    Chicken Alfredo  	 		73 	37 	8 	660
    	1 lb chicken thigh, veggies, alfredo sauce
    Philly Cheese Steak  		103 	126 	2 	1596
    	1 lb chuck, cheese, sour cream, veggies
    Supplements
    Code:
    Vortex Burn 	3 tabs 	Fasted, preworkout and prelunch
    beta-alanine 	2.25g 	PWO
    Multivitamin 	  		PWO
    Glucoseamine 	1.5g 	PWO
    Fish Oil 	 	3g 		PWO
    Goal
    I don't really have one any more. I am at the lowest level of fitness which I want to maintain for the next large portion of my life. I want to go get a custom tailored suit and not have to worry about it fitting my in a year or two; I'd rather loose than tight. But my core is much stronger than my coworkers with 6 packs, at 30 lbs heaver I can do more pull ups, and I can hang with all the younger guys on the court and on the mat. So my goal is to aggresivly maintain, at a minumum, my current level of fitness.
    Last edited by Adonisanemone; 03-11-2012 at 12:23 PM.

Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Workout - Ran 2 miles, walked 45 minutes (duration of walking dead episode)

Meals - Chicken w/Marinara sauce and steak. 126/114/6 1554. I am completely full and do not feel like my stomach has the capacity for me to hit 180g of protein...the down side of sleeping in.

Workout
    Incline DB @85
    Incline fly @35

Flat fly @40
    Flat DB @45

Arnold Press @60
    Bent lateral raise @10

lateral raise @15
    shoulder press @60

Plus 30 minutes on the treadmill, total.
    I am also going to count the 80 minutes of shoveling snow as something...

Meals
    Eggs - 49/63/25 - 864, also counts as my PWO meal
    Chicken Alfredo - 68/41/2 - 642
    Chicken Parmesan - 49/34/13 - 554
    Cashews - 4/13/9 - 171
    Total 169/151/45 - 2215/10.5perlb - 30%/61%/8%

Tuesday
    Code:
    Weight	211.5
    Workout	60 minutes treadmill @ 3.5 mph/4.5 incline
    Diet		172/114/28		38%56%6%	1830
    Wednesday
    Code:
    Weight 211.5

Morning : 
    10 minutes treadmill @ 3.5/3.5
    Chin Ups 	 				10/8/6
    Close grip pulldown 		105@3x20