Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42
Results 1,231 to 1,236 of 1236
    Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Good morning Juggernaut nation :D

Hey y'all!

It's been a while since I posted last but I've decided to put the 16 week stack I was lucky enough to win In the IAJ Olympia Challenge to work for the Arnold portion of the challenge. Seeing how this was the last day to sign up (I actually did Friday) I figured what the heck!

So I'm not sure yet what stack Joe Palumbo has in store for me yet but I know what my training/diet will look like over the next 12 weeks so in the the meantime I'm going to log my current training/diet.

Right now I'll be following the Y3T program once again and beginning my cardio training at 30min/day 5 days/week. I'll post my workout and diet tonight as well as my starting photo for this portion of the challenge!

Now it's over to the gym to get my cardio knocked out for the day!

Good luck to everyone that's completed their challenges already and to those who've made the commitment to take on the challenge as of today!!!! Let's get it!!!
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete
    B.S. University at California, Davis

2012 IAJ Olympia Jr. Juggernaut winner

Excuses are merely the nails used to build a house of failure

Follow my IAJ Arnold Classic Challenge Thread for updates on training/diet

PAtoVA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PAtoVA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PAtoVA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PAtoVA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PAtoVA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PAtoVA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PAtoVA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Zach A. View Post
    So this is my attempt at my first "i am juggernaut" challenge post....
    Currently I'm 8 weeks out from my next show after recovering from two broken feet last April. I'm leaner and bigger at 8 weeks out than I was the last time I stepped on stage... I'm going to add the juggernaut whey and bcaa's to my precontest diet program over the next two months and then likely add a couple more things as well after my show.... The show is the NPC Contra Costa in northern CA on may 5th... I'm bringin' it 200% this time to show that I can overcome adversity and emerge successfully.
    Keep an eye here for my workout updates and experiences w Juggernaut products.

Zach A.
    Good luck with your trnasformation

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    AWESOME!!! Zach's going to set the Arnold on FIRE! Glad that you decided to join the challenge again. HP posted in FB that he received his email so you should be as well soon!
    Originally Posted by Zach A. View Post
    Hey y'all!

It's been a while since I posted last but I've decided to put the 16 week stack I was lucky enough to win In the IAJ Olympia Challenge to work for the Arnold portion of the challenge. Seeing how this was the last day to sign up (I actually did Friday) I figured what the heck!

So I'm not sure yet what stack Joe Palumbo has in store for me yet but I know what my training/diet will look like over the next 12 weeks so in the the meantime I'm going to log my current training/diet.

Right now I'll be following the Y3T program once again and beginning my cardio training at 30min/day 5 days/week. I'll post my workout and diet tonight as well as my starting photo for this portion of the challenge!

Now it's over to the gym to get my cardio knocked out for the day!

Good luck to everyone that's completed their challenges already and to those who've made the commitment to take on the challenge as of today!!!! Let's get it!!!
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PAtoVA View Post
    Good luck with your trnasformation
    Thanks man same to you! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions on diet/training.
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

Originally Posted by lilmzchief View Post
    AWESOME!!! Zach's going to set the Arnold on FIRE! Glad that you decided to join the challenge again. HP posted in FB that he received his email so you should be as well soon!
    Thanks Jan!
    Yeah I just figured why not throw my hat in the mix for that Arnold Trip! Not mention that having something to train for always keeps me on my A game so if nothing else at least I'll be keeping myself extra sharp through the holiday season!!!
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great news!

Can you start a new log to distinguish from the Olympia?

Thanks!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep