Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Zach A. View Post
    So this is my attempt at my first "i am juggernaut" challenge post....
    Currently I'm 8 weeks out from my next show after recovering from two broken feet last April. I'm leaner and bigger at 8 weeks out than I was the last time I stepped on stage... I'm going to add the juggernaut whey and bcaa's to my precontest diet program over the next two months and then likely add a couple more things as well after my show.... The show is the NPC Contra Costa in northern CA on may 5th... I'm bringin' it 200% this time to show that I can overcome adversity and emerge successfully.
    Keep an eye here for my workout updates and experiences w Juggernaut products.

Zach A.
    A little late from me but Welcome to the contest.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Welcome to th contest bro! Feel free to stop by my log and let's share some info! I got some catching up to do with reading all your info so I'll be back

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143198913

Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    A little late from me but Welcome to the contest.
    Thanks man, right back at ya!
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete
    B.S. University at California, Davis

2012 IAJ Olympia Jr. Juggernaut winner

Excuses are merely the nails used to build a house of failure

Follow my IAJ Arnold Classic Challenge Thread for updates on training/diet

Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=SuperMaine;851175053]Welcome to th contest bro! Feel free to stop by my log and let's share some info! I got some catching up to do with reading all your info so I'll be back

Thanks! Will do man, lots of great things in these logs. So many different people with so many diff stories and goals... Very motivating/inspiring. Up up and away supermaine!
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OK. I gotta ask. What's the story about the spoon!?
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Talking

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    OK. I gotta ask. What's the story about the spoon!?
    Kc lol! Bro it's just a quote from the movie the Matrix but more recently and on a funnier note it's become a quote from my wife because apparently I'm a spoon hoarder with having to eat out of Tupperware constantly... Being an outside sales rep I've got usually anywhere from 2-3 spoons just chillin in random spots in my company car... Kinda gross but funny at the same time when my wife and I are driving somewhere and she pulls the visor down and gets ambushed by a hidden spoon lol.
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Kc lol! Bro it's just a quote from the movie the Matrix but more recently and on a funnier note it's become a quote from my wife because apparently I'm a spoon hoarder with having to eat out of Tupperware constantly... Being an outside sales rep I've got usually anywhere from 2-3 spoons just chillin in random spots in my company car... Kinda gross but funny at the same time when my wife and I are driving somewhere and she pulls the visor down and gets ambushed by a hidden spoon lol.
    I'm like that too. Ive got plastic spoons everywhere. I usually clean them off and use them at least 3 times before I throw them away.

http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

I'm like that too. Ive got plastic spoons everywhere. I usually clean them off and use them at least 3 times before I throw them away.
    Hilarious bro! Funny how being on a clean eating regime makes us have our little quirks w random stuff... Checked out your juggernaut stack btw, looks like you're stocked up and ready to rumble bro!

I'm limited to the bcaas right now bc I'm 6.5 weeks out from the stage... Gotta watch anything that might cause unnecessary calories or water retention at this point but after my show, it'll be juggernaut raspberry lemonade pre workout all the way! Can't frickin wait... Later man!
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great to have you in as a juggernaut... Seeing you and others that are in this that are competitors motivates me and inspires me.. Looking forward to reading more...
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by blueyedevil View Post
    Great to have you in as a juggernaut... Seeing you and others that are in this that are competitors motivates me and inspires me.. Looking forward to reading more...
    Right on Blue, thanks man.
    I'll definitely be leaving logs of my training on here like I did earlier in my posts with my leg training.... Just have to find more than a couple mins here and there away from work and training to put a quality log in... Should have one in tonight for sure.

Zach
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

Hilarious bro! Funny how being on a clean eating regime makes us have our little quirks w random stuff... Checked out your juggernaut stack btw, looks like you're stocked up and ready to rumble bro!

I'm limited to the bcaas right now bc I'm 6.5 weeks out from the stage... Gotta watch anything that might cause unnecessary calories or water retention at this point but after my show, it'll be juggernaut raspberry lemonade pre workout all the way! Can't frickin wait... Later man!
    I am still amazed at the body's ability to retain water. When you are not prepping for a show do you use creatine in your stack?

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am still amazed at the body's ability to retain water. When you are not prepping for a show do you use creatine in your stack?
    Thats an understatement bro! LOL.......im intrigued too as we'll bro, do you take creatine?????

Yeah bro the body's fluid regulation hormonal system is really amazing... Aldosterone, angiotensin I/II, renin, etc. etc. if I had to choose one specific negative feedback hormonal loop that can make or brake a persons physique on stage, it would be this one... And it's soo subjective from person to person too!!!
    But to answer your question, I'll use creatine in my offseason from time to time to help w fluid retention/ volumizing my muscles and refuel my creatine/ATP stores... But honestly I'd say I use it for maybe 2-3 months spread appart throughout the year when I feel like I'm plateauing with strength gains.
    I've primarily been usIng glutamine, about 10-15g daily, and during my prep I've also added in a serving or two of juggernaut bcaas... These two things have helped tremendously by helping me prevent too much lean tissue loss... Great part about both of these is that they're flavorless and can be added to anything you prefer to drink while training and not mention they don't add any unnecessary calories as well.
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

Yeah bro the body's fluid regulation hormonal system is really amazing... Aldosterone, angiotensin I/II, renin, etc. etc. if I had to choose one specific negative feedback hormonal loop that can make or brake a persons physique on stage, it would be this one... And it's soo subjective from person to person too!!!
    But to answer your question, I'll use creatine in my offseason from time to time to help w fluid retention/ volumizing my muscles and refuel my creatine/ATP stores... But honestly I'd say I use it for maybe 2-3 months spread appart throughout the year when I feel like I'm plateauing with strength gains.
    I've primarily been usIng glutamine, about 10-15g daily, and during my prep I've also added in a serving or two of juggernaut bcaas... These two things have helped tremendously by helping me prevent too much lean tissue loss... Great part about both of these is that they're flavorless and can be added to anything you prefer to drink while training and not mention they don't add any unnecessary calories as well.
    WOW good answer! BUMP for everyone to read this ^^^^

sbyrum412 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank man!
    I was prepping for my second shot at the NPC San Francisco BB show, in the peak of offseason weighing about 240lbs ... I was doing calf extensions on a leg press and super setting with presses. I had some precancerous skins lesions cut out of my back and was trying not to bust open my stitches and as a result of focusing on that, I failed to wrack the safety handle all the way in... So when I pulled my legs in after my last set of calfs the weighted platform didn't stop as I thought it would and ended up slamming all the way down on my feet.... I broke the first three Metatarsals on both feet.... Had corrective surgery, couldnt stand for over a month, first month wheelchair, second month arm crutches, third month canes then back to work and PT...
    I went from 235/240 down to 190!!!! I could barely eat bc the meds they had me on. But I still trained my upper body when my wife would drive me to my gym at night.

I managed to get back up to 230 within 6 months of the accident and kept that size after my second surgery to remove the hardware from my feet...

So needless to say 2011 was a rough year medically speaking. But I'm tougher now bc of it all and I feel very confident that I'll be doing some major damage this May at the Contra Costa BB comp.... Prob as a light heavy right at 198 & 1/4 haha!

Zach
    Wow.. Awesome for you for pulling through that!! Welcome to the challenge =)
    **When you feel like quitting: Think about why you started**

Come stop by my log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143271013&page=1

Sara Nicole Byrum

Originally Posted by SuperMaine View Post
    Thats an understatement bro! LOL.......im intrigued too as we'll bro, do you take creatine?????
    Fluid retention is most definitely an intriguing topic especially when you've busted your a$$ prepping for a show and can potentially blow it because of some subcutaneous fluid!!! Lol!
    But as far as using creatine, absolutely, however precontest I choose to leave it out because I tend to retain water while on it.
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

Lightbulb Chest and calves

Since I'm on the never ending staircase for the second time today right now, I suppose this would be as good a time as any to update my training log for yesterday's chest routine....

Currently at 6 weeks and 5 days out, this is what my chest workout was...

Incline bench:
    135x15-20 reps (two warm up sets)

225x15 reps

275x12-15 reps

315x6-8 reps, drop to 225x10-15 reps
    Repeat same drop set again as above once more..

Flat dumbbell presses:

100x15 reps
    110x 12 reps
    120x 8-10 reps drop to 90x8-10 reps
    Repeat drop set once more as above

Incline hammer strength presses:

4 plates (per side)x 8-10 reps
    Repeat same as above
    5 plates (per side)x 6 reps drop to 3 plates x 8-10 reps, drop to 2 plates x as many reps as possible to failure

Peck Deck machine flyes:
    4 sets at 150-180lbs taken to failure each set.

Calves seated:
    3 sets of 20 at 180lbs

Donkey calf raises:
    4 sets of 15-20 reps w 400lbs

Then on to the stepmill for 35 min!

Stepmill also done for 30 min first thing in the am on an empty stomach

While performing my secOnd stepmill session, I'll consume 10g glutamine and one serving of juggernaut bcaas mixed w a zero calorie electrolyte beverage....

After this is done its back home for steak, potatoes, and green beans!!!

Give it a try and let me know what ya think y'all!!

Juggernaut In motion,
    Zach A.
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

Smile

Originally Posted by sbyrum412 View Post
    Wow.. Awesome for you for pulling through that!! Welcome to the challenge =)
    Thank you! And welcome to you as well!!!
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

Originally Posted by SuperMaine View Post
    WOW good answer! BUMP for everyone to read this ^^^^
    Thank you bro!
    Having competed a handful of times it just boggles my mind the few times I've seen guys go from being dry and peeled two-three days out to looking puffy and smooth on stage... Happened to me as well a couple times. I think if you panic and try something drastic you'll mess up your entire prep... My philosophy here is to keep it simple and watch the mirror, it'll let you know if you're holding or not... Now carbing up to draw in that last bit of subcutaneous water back into the muscle, THAT is a beautiful thing lol!!!! I don't even care about water by that point because I'm so damn excited to be getting more than 60-100g of carbs in a day lol!
    Thanks again bro!

Juggernaut in motion,
    Zach A. "zdiesel"
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

Thumbs up Work Hustle Kill!!!

Hey guys just wanted to give you the link to a clothing company that I'm seeking amateur level sponsorship from to represent at my upcoming comps!!! D

Dana Lynn Bailey & Rob Bailey started this one... Super sick threads! Check em out!!!! And work hustle kill!!!

www.flagnorfail.com
    Last edited by Zach A.; 03-21-2012 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Website was wrong
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

I have been off of creatine for a while. I'll probably follow suit like you and at least add it in 2 months out of the year. Thanks

------------------

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stopped by the page for a little more inspiration...
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

Originally Posted by blueyedevil View Post
    Stopped by the page for a little more inspiration...
    Right on blue! Keep it up bro. Dont let anything discourage you man, you have control over your results. Consistency is key!

Juggernaut in motion
    Zach A.
    Zdiesel
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whats up man i know its a little late but welcome an good luck
    IBP Powerlifter 181lb

SQUAT-425lbs Goal-> 500lbs

BENCH-315lbs Goal-> 350lbs

DEADLIFT-600lbslbslbslbs Goal-> 700lbs

ANBF Bodybuilder

Originally Posted by rblb07 View Post
    Whats up man i know its a little late but welcome an good luck
    Thanks bro,
    Yeah I know I've been trying to catch up on welcoming newcomers too... Thanks am best of luck to you bud!

Juggernaut in motion
    Zach A
    Zdiesel
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So this is my attempt at my first "i am juggernaut" challenge post....
    Currently I'm 8 weeks out from my next show after recovering from two broken feet last April. I'm leaner and bigger at 8 weeks out than I was the last time I stepped on stage... I'm going to add the juggernaut whey and bcaa's to my precontest diet program over the next two months and then likely add a couple more things as well after my show.... The show is the NPC Contra Costa in northern CA on may 5th... I'm bringin' it 200% this time to show that I can overcome adversity and emerge successfully.
    Keep an eye here for my workout updates and experiences w Juggernaut products.

Zach A.
    ********************* JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT ****************************************

Hi Zach, welcome to the juggernaut challenge, this is where fitness dreams come to life, Im here to help all juggernauts succeed, Dedication, Determination and Discipline will be key points to go the distance, motivation, inspiration and drive will be in every juggernauts heart.
    **Here is a few words from Rocky; The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as a Juggernaut. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how you become a real Juggernaut!
    THINK JUGGERNAUT!! BE JUGGERNAUT!! Train safe, train hard, train for success......Good Luck...

****YOU CAN BE THE NEXT JUGGERNAUT****

IFBB Joe Palumbo Official Thread-Diet, Training, Supp questions

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/#!/JoeSwatPalumbo

www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by teamsw View Post
    ********************* JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT ****************************************

Hi Zach, welcome to the juggernaut challenge, this is where fitness dreams come to life, Im here to help all juggernauts succeed, Dedication, Determination and Discipline will be key points to go the distance, motivation, inspiration and drive will be in every juggernauts heart.
    **Here is a few words from Rocky; The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as a Juggernaut. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how you become a real Juggernaut!
    THINK JUGGERNAUT!! BE JUGGERNAUT!! Train safe, train hard, train for success......Good Luck...

****YOU CAN BE THE NEXT JUGGERNAUT****

IFBB Joe Palumbo Official Thread-Diet, Training, Supp questions

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/#!/JoeSwatPalumbo

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Wow! Thanks Joe! I totally hear you loud and clear... Thanks for the words of encouragement, god knows I can use them this week and the next 6 yet to come! This past week has been absolutely brutal... Cardio session have increased in intensity, carbs have been dropped lower, and to top it all off my left delt has been screaming at me all week making training seem half A$$ED... But just like you say, the world can only beat you and keep you down if you let it right?!? So you know what!!? I say hell no!!!! I will not flag, I will not fail!!!! I AM A MEAN WEIGHT DESTROYING MOTHAF@CKING UNSTOPPABLE MACHINE AND MY DETERMINATION TO CRUSH MY NEXT SHOW WILL ONLY GROW STRONGER FROM HERE UNTIL I DECIDE TO STOP.... I am loving this challenge and am finding strength through suffering and the incredible support my fellow Juggernauts have been giving me!!!!
    So again, thank you for stoking the fire for me today... I needed it, now I have it, and hopefully in 6 weeks I'll hold the titles Im gunning for at one of northern CA's biggest competitions as a proud Juggernaut!!!!!

I feel bad for whoever will be in my weight class because with a team of juggernauts behind me, nothing will stop me...

Thanks again Joe,

Zach A
    Juggernaut in motion
    Zdiesel
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good luck with the challenge and the NPC show!

Wink

Originally Posted by eriemoto View Post
    Good luck with the challenge and the NPC show!
    Thanks Erie! Good luck to you too bro!
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete

Make sure you post some pics from the NPC you'll be in.