Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    PB + tortilla = orgasm fitnessfreak6's Avatar
    fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000)

Unhappy Unable to gain a gram of muscle (SRS)

During my anorexic recovery, I gained muscle like crazy with almost no fat gains. Since I am at a normal weight now, I have changed my rate of weight gain to 0.5lb/week since a month.

Well, today is a very sad and depressing day for me. I got my body fat checked today (using Bioelectrical impedance). And the result was dissapointing, in a month, I gained 1kg of pure fat and NO muscle, my muscle mass stayed the same. I went from 12.1% to 13.9%. I was eating 2650 calories/ day and gaining .5lb/week during this month. My protein/carbs/fat was adaquate. I was adding weight (or reps) everyday to my exercises.

From Dec-Feb, I was on maintenance calories and I gained 500g of muscle and lost 0.2kg of fat.

Unsuccessful bulk is unsuccessful . PLEASE HELP NUT MISC!

PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000)
    do u even lift

mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Those tests are not accurate at all. You can be tested 10 minutes apart and get different results. I would go with the mirror to monitor fat gain. I doubt that you gained only fat being how you are still severely underweight.

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bioelectric impedence devices are highly unreliable. It's better if you monitor your strength gains and let that be one of your markers of how well you are doing with your bulk.

Besides this I would slow your bulk down a little bit unless it slows your lifts down. Others will disagree with this but it might help to extend your bulk and psychologically deal with the inevitable fat gains. However, you have to go by how you feel. If your making amazing progress in the gym then by all means keep doing what your doing. On one hand your at a great age to make fast gains but on the other you have a smaller frame. 2 cents.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fitnessfreak6 View Post
    I was adding weight (or reps) everyday to my exercises
    Ding ding ding!

Honestly think you are trolling judging by your post history....but...
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sawoobley View Post
    Bioelectric impedence devices are highly unreliable. It's better if you monitor your strength gains and let that be one of your markers of how well you are doing with your bulk.

Besides this I would slow your bulk down a little bit unless it slows your lifts down. Others will disagree with this but it might help to extend your bulk and psychologically deal with the inevitable fat gains. However, you have to go by how you feel. If your making amazing progress in the gym then by all means keep doing what your doing. On one hand your at a great age to make fast gains but on the other you have a smaller frame. 2 cents.
    I have already reduced my weight gain rate to 0.5lb/week. Should I reduce more? I am making good progress at the gym.

Bioelectric impedence devices maybe highly unreliable, but I've used the same device to test my BF% since 3 months.

mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    During my anorexic recovery, I gained muscle like crazy with almost no fat gains. Since I am at a normal weight now, I have changed my rate of weight gain to 0.5lb/week since a month.

Well, today is a very sad and depressing day for me. I got my body fat checked today (using Bioelectrical impedance). And the result was dissapointing, in a month, I gained 1kg of pure fat and NO muscle, my muscle mass stayed the same. I went from 12.1% to 13.9%. I was eating 2650 calories/ day and gaining .5lb/week during this month. My protein/carbs/fat was adaquate. I was adding weight (or reps) everyday to my exercises.

From Dec-Feb, I was on maintenance calories and I gained 500g of muscle and lost 0.2kg of fat.

Unsuccessful bulk is unsuccessful . PLEASE HELP NUT MISC!
    What are your macros, and have you had your test levels checked out?

What's your training regime like?
    You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

[IIFYM/Flexible Dieting Crew] - It ain't that hard dummy..

[Former 300+ Crew]

*** Fitness Advice, Tech Reviews and more: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattypaus?feature=guide

Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Ding ding ding!

I love to troll brah, but I respect (srs) tag.

I meant every workout session (not everyday)

sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have already reduced my weight gain rate to 0.5lb/week. Should I reduce more? I am making good progress at the gym.
    No. My mistake. I thought you were gaining 4lbs per month. Two pounds per month is a good compromise. Keep up the good work.

Originally Posted by mattypoole View Post
    What are your macros, and have you had your test levels checked out?

What's your training regime like?
    During the last 30 days, the average are: 380g carbs / 141g protein / 61g fat /
    Additional:
    24 g sat fat / 8,500 UI Vit A / 300mg Vit C / 2170 mg calcium / 30mg iron / 5000mg Potassium

I was doing Starting Strength for about 2 months. This month I am on Lyle mcdonald Generic Bulking Routine. I've not got my test levels checked out (i suspect that maybe the case as you can see my height- growth is also slow).

edit:
    I feel I should cut now, 14% BF don't feel right, I want to start cutting. What do you think about it ?
    Last edited by fitnessfreak6; 03-10-2012 at 09:19 PM.

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go back on starting strength or strong lifts. That upper/lower Lyle has will put size on you more slowly than either of those.... and continue to eat in a surplus. You are an extremely underweight kid recovering from an ED, you really need to be putting muscle on as rapidly as humanly possible and you are simply not going to do that on a routine that doesn't have you hammering each body part at a higher frequency. Effeciency takes priority over preference/fun when it comes to a medical need to put on size.

Do not start cutting now. You will end up killing yourself or causing lifelong health problems like a female friend of mine had after being bulimic as a teen for years to make her wrestling weight class. She had problems digesting a lot of foods years later to do damage to her GI tract so would get intense stomach cramps and other problems from eating foods with too much fiber or fat... it messed up her hormone levels so she had two periods a month even 4 years later, with abnormally high amounts of cramping etc.

SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Additional:
    24 g sat fat / 8,500 UI Vit A / 300mg Vit C / 2170 mg calcium / 30mg iron / 5000mg Potassium

I was doing Starting Strength for about 2 months. This month I am on Lyle mcdonald Generic Bulking Routine. I've not got my test levels checked out (i suspect that maybe the case as you can see my height- growth is also slow).

edit:
    I feel I should cut now, 14% BF don't feel right, I want to start cutting. What do you think about it ?
    Get back on SS (or some similar program focusing on linear progression in compounds) & continue to bulk. Don't use a known-inaccurate measurement like an impedance measure to judge. Do not cut - what are you planning on cutting (srs)?
    Last edited by SoulZeppelin; 03-10-2012 at 09:45 PM.
    Clear eyes, full heart: can't lose.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142413581

"So get off your keyboard because there is an empty squat rack somewhere that commands your attention." -Blaine Sumner

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Additional:

edit:

You are 16, and 94lbs....and you think you need to cut? I think it's time to go see a psychiatrist instead.

Go get your blood work, could be an actual deficiency (though my two maternal uncles were 5'4ish graduating high school and are now 6'2'') but just eat and train.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

Originally Posted by JasonDB View Post
    Go back on starting strength or strong lifts. That upper/lower Lyle has will put size on you more slowly than either of those.... and continue to eat in a surplus. You are an extremely underweight kid recovering from an ED, you really need to be putting muscle on as rapidly as humanly possible and you are simply not going to do that on a routine that doesn't have you hammering each body part at a higher frequency. Effeciency takes priority over preference/fun when it comes to a medical need to put on size.

Do not start cutting now. You will end up killing yourself or causing lifelong health problems like a female friend of mine had after being bulimic as a teen for years to make her wrestling weight class. She had problems digesting a lot of foods years later to do damage to her GI tract so would get intense stomach cramps and other problems from eating foods with too much fiber or fat... it messed up her hormone levels so she had two periods a month even 4 years later, with abnormally high amounts of cramping etc.
    I need to work half of my body differently as I have a condition 'hemi-hypertrophy' in which half of the body is abnormally big and the other half is normal or weak. So, my right leg, hand, abs are insanely big and strong.

The biggest difference is in my legs, so, I only exercise my left leg. If I'll do SS, that'll not be possible (if I even do split squat instead of squat, my right side will favor my left side). This is one of the reason I stopped doing SS.

Lyle also addressed this (http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/tra...alance-qa.html) He suggests isolation exercises to correct large strength imbalances.

About your female friend- I think like her, I've already messed up with my test and other hormones and even stunted my height because of eating 200-800 calories/day with no protein for about 8 months. I know a few posters on this forum who claim that they've stunted their height because of anorexia. It's sad...
    Last edited by fitnessfreak6; 03-10-2012 at 09:44 PM.

mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As others have said, do not cut (amongst other very good advice, please follow it for your own health's sake).
    You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

[IIFYM/Flexible Dieting Crew] - It ain't that hard dummy..

[Former 300+ Crew]

*** Fitness Advice, Tech Reviews and more: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattypaus?feature=guide

Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post
    You are 16, and 94lbs....and you think you need to cut? I think it's time to go see a psychiatrist instead.

Go get your blood work, could be an actual deficiency (though my two maternal uncles were 5'4ish graduating high school and are now 6'2'') but just eat and train.
    First of all please, stop quoting my weight, according to the BMI, I am at a healthy weight (borderline underweight-healthy weight).

What bloodwork should I get done?

JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I need to work half of my body differently as I have a condition 'hemi-hypertrophy' in which half of the body is abnormally big and the other half is normal or weak. So, my right leg, hand, abs are insanely big and strong.

The biggest difference is in my legs, so, I only exercise my left leg. If I'll do SS, that'll not be possible (if I even do split squat instead of squat, my right side will favor my left side). This is one of the reason I stopped doing SS.

Lyle also addressed this (http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/tra...alance-qa.html) He suggests isolation exercises to correct large strength imbalances.
    No you need the heavy barbell work. Go do hammerstrength machines or something to isolate your weak side after to do additional volume for it.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Ding ding ding!

I agree, every thread OP made I posted in saying he was a troll
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

Woz87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woz87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woz87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woz87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woz87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woz87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woz87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woz87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woz87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woz87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woz87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Even if you are using the same BIA machine, your hydration status can greatly impact the results.

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First of all please, stop quoting my weight, according to the BMI, I am at a healthy weight (borderline underweight-healthy weight).

dude, you're 94 lbs....my GF is skinny, 5'1'' and outweighs you by at least 10lbs....you need to gain some damn weight.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post
    dude, you're 94 lbs....my GF is skinny, 5'1'' and outweighs you by at least 10lbs....you need to gain some damn weight.
    Well in all honesty if he doesn't take our advices and backslides they'll just put him in a straight jacket for his tube feeding and get him up to 140 in no time anyway but it will be far more fat than muscle if they do it that way over our way. His loss. I'm done blowing sunshine up his ass with giving training advices he doesn't want.

ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    FFS how many pointless thread do you want to make?
    People give you the same correct advice over and over again and but you ignore them and come back with a thread every second week crying about the same ****.
    hi (╯°□°)╯┻━┻

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz

your bmi is 17.2-->underweight
    you should be over 110lbs for healthy
    a simple bare min dirt calculation is 100lbs per 5ft + 5-6lbs per inch after (AS A MIN)
    think, if you were 5'10-->150-160
    Does that seem unhealthy OP?
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Well in all honesty if he doesn't take our advices and backslides they'll just put him in a straight jacket
    This is true
    well not a straight jacket
    but they will force feed you and if you refuse they will just inject your body with thousands of calories with tube feeding
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    This is true
    well not a straight jacket
    but they will force feed you and if you refuse they will just inject your body with thousands of calories with tube feeding
    Right.

Either way he'll be put up to a healthy weight if he backslides so his health/survival are not our concern. We gave him the advice he needs, if he refuses to take it, make excuses or tries to cut anyway... well he will be in for some fun times. It builds character.

The fact that he counts calories and macros at all right now tells me this is unavoidable anyway. He needs to be training hard and forcefeeding himself pizza and not tracking calories and macros, so that he gets a very large caloric surplus. Being so underweight, on a proper training program he will gain almost no bodyfat even on a massive surplus of junk food.

Him reading the stickies is a bad idea psychologically at this point with his mental state.

About your female friend- I think like her, I've already messed up with my test and other hormones and even stunted my height because of eating 200-800 calories/day with no protein for about 8 months. I know a few posters on this forum who claim that they've stunted their height because of anorexia. It's sad...
    OP, you should keep bulking for a few more months then eat at maintenance if you don't want to gain more weight. It's not advisable for young people to go on diets. Focus on getting your micronutrients and lift heavy. You might be able to reverse some of the damage you've done to yourself. Wait until your 18 to start cutting.

It's true. Since OP is still a child he is borderline underweight/healthy weight but he should put on some more weight to more in the healthy range.

No you need the heavy barbell work. Go do hammerstrength machines or something to isolate your weak side after to do additional volume for it.
    Lyle makes a good case for not using barbell work when the strength differences between the two sides are considerable. OP might be able to do more dumbbell work. It's going to be tough to design a good program IMO.

Lyle makes a good case for not using barbell work when the strength differences between the two sides are considerable. OP might be able to do more dumbbell work. It's going to be tough to design a good program IMO.
    In the case of this individual, I respectfully disagree.... this isn't a prospecting NPC competetor who needs to balance his left and right pec... it is a medically underweight ED suffering who needs to gain large amounts of muscle weight to be healthy. He needs as much full body growth stimulation as he can get, regardless of muscle unilateral muscle imbalances in his current medical condition. He can create further balance by doing the back half of his volume with unilateral machine work. He needs heavy barbell compounds to stimulate overall body growth... for the systemic response.

Well in all honesty if he doesn't take our advices and backslides they'll just put him in a straight jacket for his tube feeding and get him up to 140 in no time anyway but it will be far more fat than muscle if they do it that way over our way. His loss. I'm done blowing sunshine up his ass with giving training advices he doesn't want.
    Truth....but as with a lot of people with ED's he thinks he's special and different and understands more than all of us.....

Sorry if we sound like we're bashing OP but from our perspective (especially those of us who have been through what you're dealing with) you seem silly and ridiculous....
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

OP, you should keep bulking for a few more months then eat at maintenance
    "bulking" and "maintenace" should not be in your vocabulary at 16
    16year olds just eat and gain weight naturally as they develop their adult bodies
    weight gain and calories should be of no concern to him because they should just be what happens
    Founder of MMDELAD

typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP, if you're recovering from anorexia, why are you getting your body fat measured? You know that's just going to impede recovery.
    Weights > cardio

My bulking log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140088743