Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tried to do some commentary over my shoulder training vid from yesterday, it went somewhat smoothly but I'll get better with my movie making 'skills' in the future

PharmaFreak Sponsored Athlete
    www.PharmaFreak.com

Interact with me on Twitter and InstaGram! @KevinSchosek

www.BodiesByKevin.com

WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Started my new split yesterday with leg workout 1 of 2 for the week. This workout will be more hamstring focused with some quads thrown in, and vice versa in a few days when I train legs again.

Seated Leg Curls
    4 sets

Leg Extensions
    3 sets

Walking Lunges
    Used 70lb barbell, did 3 sets of 10 lunges each leg

Wide-Stance Leg Press
    4 sets

Had to hurry through the workout a bit as I had a client coming in but it was still an effective workout

www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

I've got a PharmaFreak promo going on right now for a 2 months supply of Flex Freak...check it out!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153915601
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Updated offseason shots from today @ 206 lbs:

www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    looking good thickening up nice
    that bed looks a lot bigger then the one that used to be in 35 union
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    looking good thickening up nice
    that bed looks a lot bigger then the one that used to be in 35 union
    haha you got that right...that futon could only last so long
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Here's a quick little posing video after my workout today:

I trained chest short and sweet didnt have a spotter though

Incline Hammer Strength
    1 plate per side x 20
    2 pps x 20
    3 pps x 15
    4 pps x 9 and a couple half reps

Flat Bench Press
    135 x 20
    225 x 15
    315 x 5 paused reps

Machine Flyes superset with Incline Wide-Grip Pushups
    3 sets
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Hitting a few poses after my leg session today:

I did the following:

- Seated leg curls
    - Leg extensions
    - Close-stance leg presses
    - Wide-stance hack squats
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Took these today just showing my legs during the offseason. I've decided I want to cut my cals a bit and try to lean out...I haven't really done so in a couple years since my last show in 2011 and I think my body will like the change up. So I'll clean it up for a bit and then whenever I'm ready I'll restart my bulk.
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

I'm just about 52 weeks out now from my first projected show...the 2014 NPC Tampa Bay Classic. Helps to keep my motivation up when I have a show in mind even if it is a year away. I'm going to go watch this years Tampa Bay Classic on Saturday and see what kind of caliber competitors the show attracts. It's not a national qualifier, but the winner can be crowned "Mr. Tampa Bay" and I think that'd be amazing for my business...so that's the current goal.
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

A couple back shots after my workout yesterday:

Weight today was around 208 lbs...I trained arms had a great pump but honestly felt pretty weak for whatever reason and didn't lift any crazy numbers compared to normal...still went hard and gave it my all so I guess that's all I can ask for.
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Trained a little differently than normal yesterday and actually really liked it. A bit higher intensity...I trained chest, triceps, and shoulders and threw in a little work with the rope as well.

Set 1: (Not Filmed)
    Incline Hammer Strength Press
    Rope Cable Pushdown
    Dumbbell Side Laterals
    30 secs. Waves on the Rope

Rest 60-90 seconds then repeat 2 more times

Set 2: (First clip in video)
    Flat Bench Press
    Overhead Cable Tricep Extension
    Rear Delt Flyes
    25 secs. Fast Waves (alternating hands)

Set 3: (Second clip in video)
    Machine Chest Flyes
    Bodyweight Skullcrushers on Smith Machine
    Hammer Strength Shoulder Press
    15 Rope Slams

www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Contest prep has begun, 11 weeks out as of yesterday here are my side shots:

Not really paying too much attention to my weight just want to come in at my absolute best, but my weight at the gym yesterday after 3 meals was 203.0 lbs.

Current Macros are 300 pro/300 carbs/90-100 fats I'll stick with these for another week and at 10 weeks out things will get changed up. Cardio right now is just low intensity 5x/week walking on an incline on a treadmill for 20 mins. At 8 weeks out I'm planning on implementing hiit.
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

10 Weeks 3 Days Out

Figured out my changes in diet that I'll be starting on Saturday. Going to finish off the rest of the week at 300P/300C/90F and then will start to carb cycle. I've never done it before but I think this is just what I need to really take my conditioning to the next level.

Saturday: 300P/300C/90F
    Sunday: 300P/200C/90F
    Monday: 300P/100C/90F
    Tuesday: 300P/300C/90F
    Wednesday: 300P/200C/90F
    Thursday: 300P/100C/90F
    Friday (Refeeding): First 5 meals will be the same as my 300/200/90 day then cheat for meal 6

Training this week is going well, knee had some pain so I didn't train quads at all but it's feeling better so come Tuesday I expect to being doing my legs again.
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

I post more pics on instagram than on here if anyone cares to take a look:

@KevinSchosek

Weighed in today @ 198 lbs...first time below 200 in some time :-/ won't be weighing myself too much maybe once a week...it messes with my head
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

It's Just the Beginning BulkingForever's Avatar
    BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking great man!
    You want to beat me, don't miss a meal, because I won't. Don't quit on a set because I'll always be one set ahead of you. Don't walk out of my gym without leaving your guts spilled on the floor because you can bet your ass, I won't.
    Hardcore brother. COME ON!!!

Follow my log 2/2012-1/2014:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142743611
    I'm gonna show YOU how great I am

*Race To BW OHPx3 Crew*

Repping back 1k+ 100%

Originally Posted by BulkingForever View Post
    Looking great man!
    Thanks man. Checked out your thread..some serious numbers being thrown around there! I'll definitely keep checking in
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

nherrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) nherrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) nherrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) nherrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) nherrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) nherrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) nherrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) nherrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) nherrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) nherrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) nherrada will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking really great bud. Have a little question, how do u deal with legs hair? I don't have too many but I think body looks better without that! Also I'm going to compete in a few months so I have to do something anyways.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by nherrada View Post
    Looking really great bud. Have a little question, how do u deal with legs hair? I don't have too many but I think body looks better without that! Also I'm going to compete in a few months so I have to do something anyways.

Thanks!
    Thanks for the compliment. I guess I just keep it trimmed with a buzzer...then come show time my gf does the dirty and shaves me up
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Officially hitting a warm-up show!

In 6.5 weeks I'll be competing as a light-heavyweight at the St. Pete Muscle Classic. It's a level II show promoted by IFBB pro Mark Antonek. I have no doubts that 6.5 weeks is enough time to get in condition I want...I've never done a warm-up show so this will be a good opportunity, and then there will be 3 weeks until the Hurricane Bay.

My macros are going to remain the same as they have been with a refeed every 6th day:

Day 1: 300P/300C/90F
    Day 2: 300P/200C/90F
    Day 3: 300P/100C/90F
    Day 4: 300P/300C/90F
    Day 5: 300P/200C/90F
    Day 6: 250P/450C/130F - Refeed

I'd rather increase my cardio than decrease my kcals so starting today I'll be implementing my hiit cardio as I mentioned before.

Okay so now on to my leg workout from today:

Seated Leg Curls
    25 x 20
    70 x 15
    115 x 10 ds to 70 x 12

Leg Extensions
    50 x 15
    100 x 15
    150 x 15
    200 x 11

Close-Stance Hack Squat
    Working sets:
    3 PPS x 15
    4 PPS x 12
    5 PPS x 8

Wide-Stance Leg Press
    Working sets:
    5 PPS x 15
    7 PPS x 12

Will go back later to do my sprints...should be fun after a leg day
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

^^^During my workout yesterday at North Tampa Powerhouse. We didn't do legs but there was awesome lighting in the corner so I had to get a few leg shots. I trained chest and had a great workout...finally met up with my training partner to help push me.

Incline Bench
    Worked up to 225 x 15 and 275 x 7

Flat Dumbbell Press
    Up to 125's x 8

Incline Hammer Strength
    Worked up to 3 pps x 8

Incline Dumbbell Flyes
    Stayed pretty light only went up to 50's got a great stretch and squeeze to finish off the chest

I just now got in from my hiit cardio/core session...did 10 sprints and 7 sets of core (3 sets leg raises 4 sets cable crunches)
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    already looking good man! your hams sure do pop out!

quick question, what kind of macros do you feel gave the best result when bulking? like higher protein/high carbs/moderate fat?

better yet, if you were bulking on 4500 kcals, what macros do you feel would work the best for you?

im doing a little asking around from some bigger guys, hope ya dont mind!
    You want to beat me, don't miss a meal, because I won't. Don't quit on a set because I'll always be one set ahead of you. Don't walk out of my gym without leaving your guts spilled on the floor because you can bet your ass, I won't.

*Race To BW OHPx3 Crew*

Repping back 1k+ 100%

already looking good man! your hams sure do pop out!

quick question, what kind of macros do you feel gave the best result when bulking? like higher protein/high carbs/moderate fat?

better yet, if you were bulking on 4500 kcals, what macros do you feel would work the best for you?

im doing a little asking around from some bigger guys, hope ya dont mind!
    Thanks man! Personally I'd lower my protein a little bit from where it is pre-contest, and follow that up with higher carbs and fats.

I would split up 4,500 kcals something like this: 300g Protein/500g Carbs/140g Fat
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

5/8 Weeks 4 Days Out

Bodyweight:
    Sunday 8/4 = 193.6
    Monday 8/5 = 193.8
    Tuesday 8/6 = 193.2 Prep Low

Cheat meal tonight...seems like a lot of people are leaning toward the refeed method with increased cals all day not just during one meal...what's everybody's take on refeed vs. cheat meals? I love the cheat meals and they seem to be going well but am always up for trying something different.
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Originally Posted by WoopItsKevin View Post
    Thanks man! Personally I'd lower my protein a little bit from where it is pre-contest, and follow that up with higher carbs and fats.

I would split up 4,500 kcals something like this: 300g Protein/500g Carbs/140g Fat
    thanks for the input!

you should be absolutely shredded for the show 8 weeks out!

i think a refeed fay is the way to go imo. take that lightly though, ive never cut a day in my life lol

*Race To BW OHPx3 Crew*

Repping back 1k+ 100%

thanks for the input!

you should be absolutely shredded for the show 8 weeks out!

i think a refeed fay is the way to go imo. take that lightly though, ive never cut a day in my life lol
    I think you're right though...had my last "cheat meal" on Tuesday. From here on out I'll just have 2 higher carb days rather than a cheat meal every 6 days.
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

New macros starting Saturday (5 and 8 weeks out)

5 Days at 250P/150C/70F
    2 Days at 250P/300C/70F (This will be Tuesday and Friday)

Like I said in my last post I'm cutting out the "cheat" meal in place for my 2 refeed days

Weight training 6 days/week still with 3 hiit cardio sessions and 3 low intensity cardio sessions
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

AM Weight: 194.4 lbs

Started my new macros yesterday, and also joined up at Crunch Fitness on Friday which from what I can tell is a great gym at a really good price.

Trained chest and hit 25 mins cardio (15 on the stepper and 10 walking on an incline on the treadmill, burning about 200 kcals total)

Workout:
    - Incline Dumbbell Press
    - Flat Bench Press
    - Cable Flyes
    - Machine Press
    - Dips (leaning forward to target chest)

www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

I've picked up a new job and as a result will not be competing in 3 weeks in St. Pete. I will still be doing the Hurricane Bay though so as of now I am just under 6 weeks out!

www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

looking great and pretty well balanced man!

*Race To BW OHPx3 Crew*

Repping back 1k+ 100%