Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Offseason going well so now on the route to 230, only 30-ish pounds to go! :-/

PharmaFreak Sponsored Athlete
    www.PharmaFreak.com

Interact with me on Twitter and InstaGram! @KevinSchosek

www.BodiesByKevin.com

It's Just the Beginning BulkingForever's Avatar
    BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkingForever is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what does a typical day of eating look like for this off season? im ~200 now trying to get to 230 as well. except im way fatter than you lol
    You want to beat me, don't miss a meal, because I won't. Don't quit on a set because I'll always be one set ahead of you. Don't walk out of my gym without leaving your guts spilled on the floor because you can bet your ass, I won't.
    Hardcore brother. COME ON!!!

Follow my log 2/2012-1/2014:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142743611
    I'm gonna show YOU how great I am

*Race To BW OHPx3 Crew*

Repping back 1k+ 100%