Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Legs - 3/29/12 plus update posing clip

Hit a couple more PR's today during my leg workout! Even though my weight doesn't wanna budge :-/

Standing Leg Curls
    3 Sets. 2 warm-ups and 1 working set of 12 reps

Leg Extensions
    3 Warm-up sets 15-20 reps

Squats
    135 x 20
    225 x 10
    315 x 10
    405 x 5 - Held a pause at the bottom of these reps
    455 x 8 - PR
    495 x 4 - PR

Stationary Lunges
    135 x 14
    135 x 12

Leg Extensions
    I'm not sure what the weights were here but I did 2 working sets that were up around 15 reps each. Just completely shot from the heavy squats.

I took this video before my workout...its just little bits of the whole video which I put up in my website.

I'm going to start trying to cut some weight, to around 185 lbs. So nothing too crazy but I should be pretty lean at that weight...then I'll start another bulk attempt up to 200 lbs!
    PharmaFreak Sponsored Athlete
    www.PharmaFreak.com

Interact with me on Twitter and InstaGram! @KevinSchosek

www.BodiesByKevin.com

daycrawlerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daycrawlerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daycrawlerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daycrawlerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daycrawlerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daycrawlerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daycrawlerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daycrawlerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daycrawlerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daycrawlerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) daycrawlerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cool job man.

WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Chest - 3/30/12 and JEANS SHOPPING

Incline Smith Press
    135 x 20
    225 x 20
    275 x 15
    325 x 5
    275 x 11 drop to 185 x 8

Flat Bench Press
    135 x 15
    225 x 15
    315 x 9

Machine Flyes
    110 x 14
    130 x 12
    150 x 8 drop to 90 x 7

Machine Press
    Finished with 2 sets supersetted with incline dumbbell flyes to get a good stretch.

Standing Calf Raises
    250 x 3 x 15

I ripped both pairs of jeans that I have so it was time to invest in some new ones. It's become very apparent that stores don't produce their jeans for people who train legs. Last time I got jeans they were a size 31/32...yesterday I had to get into 34/32s just so it didn't look like I was wearing skinny girls jeans! Which is a great feeling

Dressing Room Shot: Come on...everybody does it right?
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Took the day off today from training, will be at it tomorrow training back though.

Quick shout out to my good buddy Jared Petrassi (Jaredmus on here) for taking home the Novice Overall at the INBF Natural USA today! Kid worked his a$$ off all prep and looked great. I'm sure he'll have pics and a recap up on his thread soon so make sure to head over and check that out!
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Back - 4/1/12

Pretty good back workout today...felt good to train after an off day finally.

Had a TON of motivation going into this workout after seeing the results from the NPC Metropolitans which is a possible show for me in the future. Also after having seen my buddy Jared take the novice overall at his show I was ready to go!

Pull-Ups - Shoulder Width
    BW x 15
    BW + 15 x 14
    BW + 20 x 12
    BW + 30 x 9 dropset to BW x 6

Wide-Grip Pulldowns
    10 x 24
    14 x 11

Neutral-Grip Pulldowns
    14 x 11
    12 x something dropset to 8 x some more (see video)

Barbell Rows
    135 x 20
    185 x 15
    225 x 12

Dumbbell Pullovers
    80 x 15
    100 x 10
    85 x 14 dropset to 40 x 12

Wide Grip Seated Row
    140 x 15
    200 x 9
    180 x 10

Finished with 3 sets standing calf raises and 3 sets seated calf raises.

Here's my video of my last set of neutral grip pulldowns:
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WoopItsKevin View Post
    Took the day off today from training, will be at it tomorrow training back though.

Quick shout out to my good buddy Jared Petrassi (Jaredmus on here) for taking home the Novice Overall at the INBF Natural USA today! Kid worked his a$$ off all prep and looked great. I'm sure he'll have pics and a recap up on his thread soon so make sure to head over and check that out!
    thanks my man 2 more weeks lets get it! put some vids up in my thread!
    lets get after it!
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

UphillFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UphillFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UphillFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UphillFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UphillFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UphillFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UphillFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UphillFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UphillFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UphillFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UphillFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Crazy squatting man! Keep killin' it.
    First competition season thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143653153&page=1

Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    thanks my man 2 more weeks lets get it! put some vids up in my thread!
    lets get after it!
    I saw the vids, about time you had a sick routine! haha definitely beat out your previous Stronger routines.
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Originally Posted by UphillFitness View Post
    Crazy squatting man! Keep killin' it.
    Thanks! As long as my knee keeps cooperating I'll keep killin it I'll try and get some vids up next squat workout!
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Beast Sports Athlete DannyQuach's Avatar
    DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you've got impressive size and good balance my dude!

definitely a forced to be reckoned with in the near future. keep it up my man

ps. always appreciate a set of good wheels-- too many "bodybuilders" now-a-days are all about their upperbodies
    Danny Quach
    Beast Sports Nutrition Athlete
    http://www.beastsports.com
    http://www.beastblogger.com

Twitter: @DANIMAL_Beast

Prepping for SNBF and NANBF Georgia in July 2012
    Contest prep log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143606723

youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dquachinator

Start weight: 208
    Current weight: 199-200

Originally Posted by DannyQuach View Post
    you've got impressive size and good balance my dude!

definitely a forced to be reckoned with in the near future. keep it up my man

ps. always appreciate a set of good wheels-- too many "bodybuilders" now-a-days are all about their upperbodies
    Thanks alot! A bodybuilder that doesn't train legs isn't a bodybuilder in my opionon, unless its due to an injury of course. Stay tuned I'll get a video of my next squat session coming up soon!
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Arms - 4/2/12

Close-Grip Bench Press
    135 x 20
    225 x 15
    315 x 8 - No Spotter, just getting everything warmed up

Dumbbell Hammer Curl
    35's x 15
    60's x 15
    75's x 7
    40's x 16

Flat Skullcrushers
    85 x 15
    135 x 12
    155 x 8
    85 x 18

EZ-Bar Curls
    85 x 14
    95 x 11
    115 x 7
    85 x 10

Seated Dumbbell Extensions
    100 x 12
    110 x 10

Dumbbell Curls
    35's x 24
    45's x 14

Finished with a tricep pushdown movement, and then 2 forearms exercises. Great workout all together...a lot of volume for me in this one.
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Legs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrGvz...E1nmCDx0ESU%3D

theres a video of kev squatting 5 plates for easy reps today!

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Here's a video of my last set of squats today with 495.

After watching the video I'm not 100% happy with how low I was getting...for whatever reason I thought I was getting lower than that...but I guess that's the benefit of using video and being able to check your form.

www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

A little most muscular action fresh outta the shower. Legs were sore as fuhk so I didn't want to do any full body posing
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sit back more and break at the hips first and you'll squat lower.
    1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

Originally Posted by zmcdole View Post
    Alright I'll start doing that during my next leg day, thanks for the tips
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zmcdole View Post
    would he benefit from a little lower bar placement as well? That might allow for a little more forward lean, which would help to sit back more. Either way, that not that bad of ROM for ~500lbs.
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143873931

DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyQuach will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i think your squatting is fine, espepcially if you're not going to compete in a powerlifting competition... having such high weight with a good amount of reps, I wouldn't really complain...

keep it up my dude
    Danny Quach

adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i think your squatting is fine, espepcially if you're not going to compete in a powerlifting competition... having such high weight with a good amount of reps, I wouldn't really complain...

keep it up my dude
    deep squats aren't just beneficial for powerlifting/olympic lifting, going past parallel takes pressure off the knees and recruits glutes / hams much more. If he's strictly doing them for a quad movement, then I see your point. But to get the most out of the squat, I'd suggest getting ATG. He definitely seems to have the strength (yes, i'm jelly), just needs to workout the mechanics.
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143873931

Originally Posted by adamjohn32 View Post
    would he benefit from a little lower bar placement as well? That might allow for a little more forward lean, which would help to sit back more. Either way, that not that bad of ROM for ~500lbs.

keep it up my dude
    Originally Posted by adamjohn32 View Post
    deep squats aren't just beneficial for powerlifting/olympic lifting, going past parallel takes pressure off the knees and recruits glutes / hams much more. If he's strictly doing them for a quad movement, then I see your point. But to get the most out of the squat, I'd suggest getting ATG. He definitely seems to have the strength (yes, i'm jelly), just needs to workout the mechanics.
    Thanks for the pointers guys, I know I definitely prefer to squat deeper...I've just been trying to go to about parallel lately (well I thought about parellel haha, I see now it was not quite there.) I know one way or another I benefitted from the workout but I personally know I need to drop the weight and start squatting properly to make myself happy.

I'd much rather have 1 ATG rep with 500 lbs than 7 of those half-assed things! ...maybe hinting at a preview of a new video to look forward to for next week ;-)
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Chest - 4/4/12

Incline Dumbbell Press
    35's x 20, 60's x 20, 80's x 15
    110's x 15
    120's x 18 - I think it's a PR anyways. We don't have any heavier dumbbells so I decided to just get it for as many reps as possible

Incline Bench Press
    135 x 15
    225 x 12
    275 x 9 - PR
    315 x 3 - PR, I've never done 315lbs on incline to my recollection
    225 x 14

Smith Machine Slight Incline Press
    225 x 15
    275 x 8
    315 x 5 dropset to 225 x 7 dropset to 135 x 11

Machine Flyes
    3 sets of 15-20 reps really hitting the squeeze and did a dropset for my 3rd set.

Checked my weight on a good digital scale after my workout and it was at 198.8 lbs so I decided I'm going to eat my face off until I see that scale say 200.0 lbs :-)

brb...ordering Pizza Hut $10 Box
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Originally Posted by WoopItsKevin View Post
    Incline Dumbbell Press
    35's x 20, 60's x 20, 80's x 15
    110's x 15
    120's x 18 - I think it's a PR anyways. We don't have any heavier dumbbells so I decided to just get it for as many reps as possible

Incline Bench Press
    135 x 15
    225 x 12
    275 x 9 - PR
    315 x 3 - PR, I've never done 315lbs on incline to my recollection
    225 x 14

Smith Machine Slight Incline Press
    225 x 15
    275 x 8
    315 x 5 dropset to 225 x 7 dropset to 135 x 11

Machine Flyes
    3 sets of 15-20 reps really hitting the squeeze and did a dropset for my 3rd set.

Checked my weight on a good digital scale after my workout and it was at 198.8 lbs so I decided I'm going to eat my face off until I see that scale say 200.0 lbs :-)

brb...ordering Pizza Hut $10 Box
    there we go getting nice and strong, I see Kyle smith is being a good influence leading you to the box well in 10 days when I'm done I say you finally come to sticky lips with me and consider this

http://www.travelchannel.com/tv-show...y-lips-pit-bbq

LMK what you think! that or wing night challenge at stoneyard, see who can eat more i want 15 bbq 15 country sweet 15 of any other crazy flavor haha

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    there we go getting nice and strong, I see Kyle smith is being a good influence leading you to the box well in 10 days when I'm done I say you finally come to sticky lips with me and consider this

http://www.travelchannel.com/tv-show...y-lips-pit-bbq

LMK what you think! that or wing night challenge at stoneyard, see who can eat more i want 15 bbq 15 country sweet 15 of any other crazy flavor haha
    Definitely, I'm all for both of those ideas haha I've wanted to go to Sticky Lips for a long time.
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Back - 4/5/12

Cable Pullovers
    3 sets up to 120 lbs to warm up the back

V-Bar Pulldowns
    100 x 15
    140 x 15
    170 x 8
    110 x 13

Straight Bar Seated Rows
    100 x 15
    130 x 14
    150 x 12

Dumbbell Pullovers
    60 x 20
    85 x 15
    100 x 11 dropset to 40 x 10

Behind-Neck Pulldowns
    100 x 14
    130 x 10

Next on the menu is a shoulder workout today! Will be back later to post that.

www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

sick pressin my friend 315 on incline is no joke
    Danny Quach

sick pressin my friend 315 on incline is no joke
    Thanks man, I was originally just hoping for 1 good rep but managed 2 and a 3rd with help. I'd definitely like to start making incline barbell a staple in my chest routines.
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Shoulders - 4/6/12

Seated Dumbbell Press
    40's x 20, 75's x 15
    100's x 15
    110's x 11

Upright Rows
    65 x 20
    85 x 15
    85 x 14

Smith Machine Front Press
    135 x 15
    225 x 11
    185 x 13 dropset to 135 x 8

Side Laterals - Raising pinky's at top of movement, pausing at the bottom of the rep
    15's x 30
    25's x 15
    20's x 15

Barbell Shrugs
    135 x 20
    225 x 15
    315 x 11
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Chest - 4/9/12

Bench Press
    135 x 20, 135 x 20
    225 x 15
    315 x 1
    365 x 1
    315 x 12

Incline Bench Press
    135 x 15
    225 x 15
    275 x 10
    235 x 10 dropset to 135 x 14

Incline Dumbbell Press
    100s x 14
    110's x 11

Incline Dumbbell Flyes
    40's x 15
    50's x 14
    60's x 10

Finished off with a machine press...2 sets focusing on a long concentric squeeze.

Checked my weight after my workout and the same digital scale said 200.6 lbs which I can probably contribute to a massive Easter Sunday feast at my girlfriends house...probably ate my bodyweight in sugar cookies too
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Also, in case you didn't make it over to his forum, this is my buddy Jared Petrassi (Jaredmus on here).

He's a Genr8 sponsored natural bodybuilder that just won novice overall at the INBF Jr. Natural USA which is put on by the Iatomasi family. He's 5 days out from the NMA Northeast where he's looking to take his open division and possibly that coveted pro card...what do you guys think??? I say he's more than ready and looks like a pro in this video.

www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com