Closed Thread

Thread: Race thread

roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) roland_blanko is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Race thread

I've noticed a lot of race threads on this forum, so i thought i'd add one.

Hitler undoubtedly part Jewish:

"Hitler's dominant haplogroup, E1b1b, is relatively rare in Western Europe - but strongest in some 25 percent of Greeks and Sicilians, who apparently acquired the genes from Africa: Between 50 percent and 80 percent of North Africans share Hitler's dominant group, which is especially prevalent among in the Berber tribes of Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia, and ****lis.

More surprising still, perhaps, is that Hitler's second most dominant haplogroup is the most common in Ashkenazi Jews. "

Over 10% of Black Americans that don't consider themselves mixed are over 50% European, with the average "African American" being around 25% European.

Over 70% of Australian Aborigines have Y chromosomes of non Aboriginal origin.
    I am jack's weak lifting