Closed Thread
Page 55 of 318 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 9527
    Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 7Friez View Post
    never played a diablo game in my life yet im excited as fuark

inb4 noob
    no worries mate, glad to have you. just watch those lore videos i posted to get the most out of the d3 experience! fuuuark. soooo excited.
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.

7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Num3n View Post
    no worries mate, glad to have you. just watch those lore videos i posted to get the most out of the d3 experience! fuuuark. soooo excited.
    sorry can you link me ?

thanks mate

Executive Culinary OG ChefPhalBignuts's Avatar
    ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone here used to play Hell Unleashed with some of us old school Miskers?
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000) Chynaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Does anybody know if i preorder it at gamestop can i go pick the game up at midnight and then wait for the servers to go online?

i haven't gone there yet and there is something about owning the discs/box set that still nostalgias me.

Executive Culinary OG ChefPhalBignuts's Avatar
    ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Chynaman View Post
    Does anybody know if i preorder it at gamestop can i go pick the game up at midnight and then wait for the servers to go online?

i haven't gone there yet and there is something about owning the discs/box set that still nostalgias me.

Gamestop is probably sold out

I ordered a collector's edition from Best Buy that will be at my house the 15th or 16th or some ****. And then I bought the download client from Blizzard. The CE will remain unopened for EVER
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

Make Misc Great Again JustiNtense's Avatar
    JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JustiNtense has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jbendil View Post
    Haha, I'm just saying as far as being able to turtle and tank on a barb it looks redic. I'm probably rolling WH anyway. But i'll be sure to dual you for reps brah
    No, i'm being serious, i will **** you up.
    "Even through the darkest days, this fire burns, always."

The pessimist complains about the wind
    The optimist expects it to change direction
    The realist adjusts the sails

Step 1) Believe in urself Diddoo's Avatar
    Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hai gai's

hardcore diablo 2 brah checking in

i havent played/read anything since the open beta! on the last page im kinda dazzled with information.

anyone wanna fill me in with new info or whatevs? gonna watch those videos on last page (not tv commercials) tomorrow.

and best first char should be? barb? srs tell me naow

do you guys already have full parties set up and chit oryou gonna solo? plz if you have room let me squeeze in. i also have my bro gonna be playing in same household

ive waited (almost?) have my life for this. thank! (ps dont have it preordered even! >.>)

W0000T

Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Diddoo View Post
    hai gai's

hardcore diablo 2 brah checking in

i havent played/read anything since the open beta! on the last page im kinda dazzled with information.

anyone wanna fill me in with new info or whatevs? gonna watch those videos on last page (not tv commercials) tomorrow.

and best first char should be? barb? srs tell me naow

do you guys already have full parties set up and chit oryou gonna solo? plz if you have room let me squeeze in. i also have my bro gonna be playing in same household

ive waited (almost?) have my life for this. thank! (ps dont have it preordered even! >.>)

W0000T
    New info:

You're a *******.

JK lol. Some mob stats are released from normal to inferno difficulty, and those mobs that are easy on normal will be a pain in the ass to kill on hell and inferno because many of them have more than 1mil hp and 10k+ minimum damage. And that's not even the bosses.

Jay Wilson stated that no one in their internal testing team ever beat inferno (this claim is still debated among forums).

If the reveal page gets to 100 percents, we will get to watch an animated short called Diablo-Wrath, I'm not too excited though because it would be in anime style.

It is announced that PVP might not get released with the game on may 15 but delayed until the end of the year.

Blizzard will charge $1 and 15% for any sale made through the RMAH, and an additional %15 if you want to transfer the money to paypal. A cellphone is required to use RMAH. Max item price is $250.

Mobs will go into enraged mode when you fail to kill them under a certain amount of time, they will start to deal massive attacks.

The monk weapon animations will be fixed (regards to the monk sheathing weapons and attack with hands), but Blizz stated they will fix the 3 skills animations first (don't remember which), and the other skills' animations will be fixed through patches.

Mystic will be back at a later time.

That's all I can remember for now.

I think for pvp I would roll with barbarian, DH looks like it's gonna be **** in pvp. But I think DH and Wiz have the highest chance of surviving Inferno and HC. I'm rolling a monk as my first character. I don't know about others but I plan to solo through normal, taking my time and enjoy the game first. Preorder nao *******!
    Last edited by Azn00Superman; 05-05-2012 at 01:32 AM.
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151602103
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My strategy for beating inferno:

- Level all characters to level 60 at the end of Hell.
    - Watch the forums as everyone rages that inferno is impossible
    - Wait for an Asian guy to find some class exploit/loophole/strategy that makes inferno bosses beatable
    - ?
    - PROFIT!

At this point in time, I am almost 100% certain, that the first player to beat inferno will be someone who finds an exploit. If WoW is any indication, the game will be riddled with TONS of little exploits in skills, terrain, and abilities that CAN and WILL be used by the players. Once a player finds these tricks, it's all about jumping that train before it's nerfed. Having all classes at 60 and ready to rock will be the best bet imo.

An example could be the moat trick at mephisto in D2:

I am sure there will be lots of these kind of tricks discovered in D3, we just have to hope, that the people who do find them, share em !

Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Shoesfly View Post
    My strategy for beating inferno:

- Level all characters to level 60 at the end of Hell.
    - Watch the forums as everyone rages that inferno is impossible
    - Wait for an Asian guy to find some class exploit/loophole/strategy that makes inferno bosses beatable
    - ?
    - PROFIT!

At this point in time, I am almost 100% certain, that the first player to beat inferno will be someone who finds an exploit. If WoW is any indication, the game will be riddled with TONS of little exploits in skills, terrain, and abilities that CAN and WILL be used by the players. Once a player finds these tricks, it's all about jumping that train before it's nerfed. Having all classes at 60 and ready to rock will be the best bet imo.

An example could be the moat trick at mephisto in D2:

I am sure there will be lots of these kind of tricks discovered in D3, we just have to hope, that the people who do find them, share em !
    Man I hope Blizz find those exploits and patch it quickly. Remember Crawmerax in Borderlands? **** was supposed to be hard, then they found that exploit and everyone with 2 controllers can solo crawmerax easily. I wonder why they never patch it. I hope such exploit would be fixed quickly.

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 7Friez View Post
    sorry can you link me ?

thanks mate
    it's on the previous page
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.

Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Azn00Superman View Post
    Man I hope Blizz find those exploits and patch it quickly. Remember Crawmerax in Borderlands? **** was supposed to be hard, then they found that exploit and everyone with 2 controllers can solo crawmerax easily. I wonder why they never patch it. I hope such exploit would be fixed quickly.
    I am sure they will. Blizzard has a good track record of fixing gamebreaking bugs rather quickly, and they will be monitoring D3 extremely closely in the weeks after release.

But the thing is, once an exploit has been found, all you need is 10 hours where the exploit is viral before half the player base has already profited from it. These things are impossible to prevent, we can only hope they stop them fast before too many players benefit.

I don't know if you played WoW, but there was a classic example at the beginning of the Cataclysm expansion. Inside the raid instance Bastion of Twilight. There are 5 bosses on normal, and on heroic mode (hardmode) there is an extra 6th boss, which was supposed to be this ULTRA hard mode boss called Sinestra. You could only unlock her after beating every other boss on heroic first.

Now there is a huge competitive aspect in wow raiding, where all of the world's top guilds compete against each other to get the world first. Sinestra of course was the cream of the crop; whoever got to this boss and downed her first, would be the best guild in the world.

After a few weeks of release (can't remember the timeline exactly), 2-3 best guilds had reached her. They had to learn the encounter and figure out a strategy to beat her before the others. Extremely intense race, on the hardest boss in the game. One night of attempts, the finnish #1 guild Paragon discovers a bug. The deathknight class has an ability that steals an enemy ability to use for himself called Dark Simulacrum. Normally all bosses are immune to this ability, but somehow Blizzard forgot to do the same on Sinestra. So he manages to steal a dot ability that does exponentially more damage the longer you are affected, and almost ONE SHOT her with her own monster ability.

Here is his damage breakdown for that fight:

Luckily, blizzard designers were monitoring the fight Live while they were fighting it (they do this with most of their bosses when they are new), so they decided to immediately kill all the paragon players (wiping them) and resetting the boss, before she boss died from the dot. If they hadn't done that, Paragon would have gotten world first and the most prestigious boss kill for an accidental exploit.

Paragon did end up getting #1 anyways using legit means, but it just proves that they almost undermined the hardest boss blizzard had made for that tier, with 1 little bug.

Point is, these things are impossible to guard against, and they happen all the time. There was a similar story with Atramedes the Blind Dragon and several other bosses. He could be tanked in a door way in a specific way, which meant his sonar ability wouldn't hit anyone, and so suddenly every other scrub guild in the world managed to get heroic Atramedes kill with no other heroic bosses even near done.

In before cool story bro

TL;DR
    Blizzard is usually on the ball with these things, but it's not enough to stop people from profiting from gamebreaking exploits.
    Last edited by Shoesfly; 05-05-2012 at 02:47 AM.

Tom Brady = G.O.A.T liftTENhard's Avatar
    liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    are we teaming up? or u ******* gonna play solo and be foreveralone?

may 15

sooooooooooooonnnnnnnn
    Always carry metric sockets in pocket to throw @ cagers krew
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██
    ★★~~★★$99 HP TouchPad Krew★★~~★★
    ☆ ☆ ☆ OAT CREW #treefiddy ^_^ ☆ ☆ ☆
    █☆★☆Boston Misc Crew☆★☆█(RIP)
    ☆★* KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *★☆
    + 92B +(RIP)

stri8ted1 is a name known to all. (+5000) stri8ted1 is a name known to all. (+5000) stri8ted1 is a name known to all. (+5000) stri8ted1 is a name known to all. (+5000) stri8ted1 is a name known to all. (+5000) stri8ted1 is a name known to all. (+5000) stri8ted1 is a name known to all. (+5000) stri8ted1 is a name known to all. (+5000) stri8ted1 is a name known to all. (+5000) stri8ted1 is a name known to all. (+5000) stri8ted1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ill only play if there is hardcore playable characters like diablo 2
    Repping back since 2005

Originally Posted by stri8ted1 View Post
    ill only play if there is hardcore playable characters like diablo 2

how about reading the thread first before making ridiculous comments like that.

Originally Posted by liftTENhard View Post

may 15

sooooooooooooonnnnnnnn
    i'm sure we will get some sort of player list going so we can play with fellow miscers. I still havent decided if i am going to be playing at 12am or if I am going to sleep first then play all day. depending on that choice I will have to find different people.

stri8ted1 is a name known to all. (+5000) stri8ted1 is a name known to all. (+5000) stri8ted1 is a name known to all. (+5000) stri8ted1 is a name known to all. (+5000) stri8ted1 is a name known to all. (+5000) stri8ted1 is a name known to all. (+5000) stri8ted1 is a name known to all. (+5000) stri8ted1 is a name known to all. (+5000) stri8ted1 is a name known to all. (+5000) stri8ted1 is a name known to all. (+5000) stri8ted1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Num3n View Post
    how about reading the thread first before making ridiculous comments like that.
    LOL
    im not going to read page 1 to page 55
    im not going to sit by the clock and wait till the game comes out
    Repping back since 2005

Originally Posted by stri8ted1 View Post
    LOL
    im not going to read page 1 to page 55
    im not going to sit by the clock and wait till the game comes out

asking if there is hardcore is like asking if there is going to be a team death match mode in a fps....

Originally Posted by Shoesfly View Post
    I am sure they will. Blizzard has a good track record of fixing gamebreaking bugs rather quickly, and they will be monitoring D3 extremely closely in the weeks after release.

But the thing is, once an exploit has been found, all you need is 10 hours where the exploit is viral before half the player base has already profited from it. These things are impossible to prevent, we can only hope they stop them fast before too many players benefit.

I don't know if you played WoW, but there was a classic example at the beginning of the Cataclysm expansion. Inside the raid instance Bastion of Twilight. There are 5 bosses on normal, and on heroic mode (hardmode) there is an extra 6th boss, which was supposed to be this ULTRA hard mode boss called Sinestra. You could only unlock her after beating every other boss on heroic first.

Now there is a huge competitive aspect in wow raiding, where all of the world's top guilds compete against each other to get the world first. Sinestra of course was the cream of the crop; whoever got to this boss and downed her first, would be the best guild in the world.

After a few weeks of release (can't remember the timeline exactly), 2-3 best guilds had reached her. They had to learn the encounter and figure out a strategy to beat her before the others. Extremely intense race, on the hardest boss in the game. One night of attempts, the finnish #1 guild Paragon discovers a bug. The deathknight class has an ability that steals an enemy ability to use for himself called Dark Simulacrum. Normally all bosses are immune to this ability, but somehow Blizzard forgot to do the same on Sinestra. So he manages to steal a dot ability that does exponentially more damage the longer you are affected, and almost ONE SHOT her with her own monster ability.

Here is his damage breakdown for that fight:

Luckily, blizzard designers were monitoring the fight Live while they were fighting it (they do this with most of their bosses when they are new), so they decided to immediately kill all the paragon players (wiping them) and resetting the boss, before she boss died from the dot. If they hadn't done that, Paragon would have gotten world first and the most prestigious boss kill for an accidental exploit.

Paragon did end up getting #1 anyways using legit means, but it just proves that they almost undermined the hardest boss blizzard had made for that tier, with 1 little bug.

Point is, these things are impossible to guard against, and they happen all the time. There was a similar story with Atramedes the Blind Dragon and several other bosses. He could be tanked in a door way in a specific way, which meant his sonar ability wouldn't hit anyone, and so suddenly every other scrub guild in the world managed to get heroic Atramedes kill with no other heroic bosses even near done.

In before cool story bro

TL;DR
    Blizzard is usually on the ball with these things, but it's not enough to stop people from profiting from gamebreaking exploits.
    Would measly rep but ran out.

Originally Posted by liftTENhard View Post

may 15

sooooooooooooonnnnnnnn
    Ima solo through normal then team up. Im up for teaming if any brah wanna make a list.

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JustiNtense View Post
    Hopefully there are incentives to beating inferno, such as in D2 you get titles by your name.
    Nobody is going to care about that stupid banner crap though.
    You're going to get the official "Inferno" banner

iPWNu is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPWNu is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPWNu is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPWNu is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPWNu is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPWNu is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPWNu is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPWNu is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPWNu is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPWNu is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPWNu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    D3 bros help me out and share your opinion.....

Ive got a macbook from 08. Ive looked and I can meet the requirements but Ive heard that it will be bad for my laptop and so on and so on. Below are my specs and the required specs.

Model Name: MacBook Pro
    Model Identifier: MacBookPro4,1
    Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
    Processor Speed: 2.5 GHz
    Number Of Processors: 1
    Total Number Of Cores: 2
    L2 Cache: 6 MB
    Memory: 2 GB

Video Card- GeForce 8600M GT

Minimum Requirements
    Mac OS X 10.6.8, 10.7.x or newer.
    Intel Core 2 Duo.
    NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT or ATI Radeon HD 2600 or better.
    2 GB RAM.
    12 GB available HD space.
    DVD-ROM (required for retail disc versions only.)
    Broadband Internet connection. (Note: Be advised that some wireless connections do not meet the minimums required to be a true Broadband internet connection. Wireless results may vary.)
    1024x768 minimum resolution.

I'm thinking of investing in a desktop PC but wont be considering this til a few months down the line. Would this hold up until then?

Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iPWNu View Post
    D3 bros help me out and share your opinion.....

Ive got a macbook from 08. Ive looked and I can meet the requirements but Ive heard that it will be bad for my laptop and so on and so on. Below are my specs and the required specs.

Model Name: MacBook Pro
    Model Identifier: MacBookPro4,1
    Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
    Processor Speed: 2.5 GHz
    Number Of Processors: 1
    Total Number Of Cores: 2
    L2 Cache: 6 MB
    Memory: 2 GB

Video Card- GeForce 8600M GT

Minimum Requirements
    Mac OS X 10.6.8, 10.7.x or newer.
    Intel Core 2 Duo.
    NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT or ATI Radeon HD 2600 or better.
    2 GB RAM.
    12 GB available HD space.
    DVD-ROM (required for retail disc versions only.)
    Broadband Internet connection. (Note: Be advised that some wireless connections do not meet the minimums required to be a true Broadband internet connection. Wireless results may vary.)
    1024x768 minimum resolution.

I'm thinking of investing in a desktop PC but wont be considering this til a few months down the line. Would this hold up until then?
    you will be able to run the game on very low settings, yes it will hold up if you just want to play the game, but graphically and FPS wise its not going to be good, at all.

iPWNu is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPWNu is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPWNu is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPWNu is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPWNu is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPWNu is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPWNu is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPWNu is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPWNu is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPWNu is on a distinguished road. (+10) iPWNu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Finaliize View Post
    you will be able to run the game on very low settings, yes it will hold up if you just want to play the game, but graphically and FPS wise its not going to be good, at all.
    Thats a bummer.

MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by iPWNu View Post
    average. you really want an i5 or greater (for little extra, i5 that is)
    "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MadDash View Post
    average. you really want an i5 or greater (for little extra, i5 that is)
    I just built a rig with an i3 sandybridge and i'll be running the game on max settings so no.. he could buy an i3 and be fine

IamKazam will become famous soon enough. (+50) IamKazam will become famous soon enough. (+50) IamKazam will become famous soon enough. (+50) IamKazam will become famous soon enough. (+50) IamKazam will become famous soon enough. (+50) IamKazam will become famous soon enough. (+50) IamKazam will become famous soon enough. (+50) IamKazam will become famous soon enough. (+50) IamKazam will become famous soon enough. (+50) IamKazam will become famous soon enough. (+50) IamKazam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any recommendations on a budget desktop pc for this game? Im looking to spend around 400-500. I already have a monitor and os. I need everything else.

MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadDash has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just built a rig with an i3 sandybridge and i'll be running the game on max settings so no.. he could buy an i3 and be fine
    the rig he posted with the i3 would play is average. What im saying is, look for a rig with an i5 as it will more than likely include higher spec components
    "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zitnik has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The i3 you got is a Sandy Bridge, the one he'd be getting is a ClarkDale, and it's performance is on par with low-end Intel Core 2 Quad CPUs and AMD Athlon X3's, so you're talking about a below average CPU.

Edit: the dude above beat me to it.

HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Okay so I didn't make a pre-order yet and I'm trying to make it now. However, I can't because none of the stores around me have a pickup option. I'm planning to do the midnight release so do I still need a pre-order or am I sh!t outta luck? Should I just make the battle.net purchase instead?

edit: fuggit gonna just do the online digital copy.
    Last edited by HawtStuff; 05-05-2012 at 08:18 AM.
    "Those who think they have no time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness." - Edward Stanley

Are there any sites you guys could point me to for some good gaming PCs that wont break the bank like an Alienware....Sorry for my ignorance to PC gaming and specs and what not.

Closed Thread
Page 55 of 318 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast