stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Why you can't stay motivated. GET MOTIVATED HERE

If you're reading this thread, I assume you probably aren't very motivated to start off with. You need to ask yourself three questions: Why do I want to do this, how bad do I want this, and what is holding me back. Don't read the next sentence without answering those questions. List those answers out now, and I guarantee there are only about 10% of you with legitimate reasons why you can't reach your goals. If you are in the 90% that do not have a legitimate reason, consider yourself lucky, you can do whatever you want to do and only you are holding yourself back. Forget about your genetics, forget about your minor aches and pains, forget about the 100 reasons you can't workout and focus on the 1 reason you can.....you are able. You are able to do something about it, you don't have to sit around wishing you could be something that can never happen. You have all the abililty in the world to make yourself who you want to be, and all you have to do is get up and do it.

Lesson 1 - You're not going to change overnight.

What is the hardest thing about staying motivated? Most would say not seeing immediate results. Nothing you do today will be seen tomorrow (besides maybe a slightly awkward walk after a leg workout), so why will you do it? What's the benefit? What you do today will be seen in your next workout, and the next, and the next, and then finally all of those workouts you do will be seen and shown off to the world. Now tell me this, would you rather have the body you have now, or would you rather have the body you see yourself having in your mind? Work towards it, make every workout count, and don't quit until you get there.

Lesson 2 - Make it a lifestyle

Make note here, you WILL NOT see maximum improvement without living an overall healthy lifestyle. That includes physical and mental aspects. Motivation is all about the mental aspect, the physical just contributes to that motivation. Not only will you look better, you're going to feel better in everything you do. Why would you not want that? Do you want to sit around and hate yourself? I didn't think so.

Lesson 3 - Make goals

The most important lesson is to make goals. Make goals for anything; lifting goals, weight-loss goals, weight-gain goals, body fat goals, etc. If you don't have a goal, what good are you doing yourself? If you don't have anything to work towards, you're never going to get there. Sounds like common-sense, but it's amazing how often this is overlooked.

The next time you're thinking of skipping a workout, just ask yourself "How bad do I want this?" Not figuratively speaking, literally say out-loud "How bad do I want this?" and then get your ass to the gym and make it happen.
    Positive crew. 6'2" Crew. Bloatmax Crew.