Adc559 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adc559 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adc559 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adc559 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adc559 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adc559 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adc559 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adc559 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adc559 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adc559 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adc559 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking Anyone here think circuit training is the best for losing fat and getting toned?

Curious what people think about circuit training. I know when i was doing mma we did circuit training. And thats what most fighters do and there ripped. Good way to get lean muscle,lose fat, and endurance?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    No

I think weight training and calorie control is far more efficient.

Circuit training will burn lots of calories but it will also cut into your recovery from weight training. Very good for cardiovascular conditioning if that is what you want. Will not help you gain lean muscle (BTW there is not such things as "fat muscle").

Adc559 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adc559 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adc559 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adc559 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adc559 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adc559 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adc559 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adc559 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adc559 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adc559 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adc559 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    No

I think weight training and calorie control is far more efficient.

Circuit training will burn lots of calories but it will also cut into your recovery from weight training. Very good for cardiovascular conditioning if that is what you want. Will not help you gain lean muscle (BTW there is not such things as "fat muscle").
    Haha i didnt mean lean like that haha. Whats your take on why these fighters are all ripped. Some dont even touch weights

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Adc559 View Post
    Haha i didnt mean lean like that haha. Whats your take on why these fighters are all ripped. Some dont even touch weights
    Doing intense activity like they do will eventually lead to the kinds of physiques you see. But it's not the most efficient way to get that particular look. If you are after the look, do what I suggested. If you want to be a fighter, train like they do.

I'd be very suprised by any serious fighter who never touches weights... unless they look like a rail to fit into a weight category or something.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Curious what people think about circuit training.
    It came into prominence back in the '90's during that era's fitness "boom" as a means for PTs to move the hordes of 'soccer moms' in and out of the fitness centers quickly.

It's an inefficient way to weight train, and it's an inefficient way to cardio train.

Some dont even touch weights
    I would tend to disagree with ^^^^ this statement, at least where the mid-to-top-tier competitors are concerned.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In after ironwill. Listen to the man.