Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Maximize Intense Review (March 6)

Got my hands on this stack, really wanted to get some stims after a long while without them, and since im studying for some test in may at school(HS), working with my parents etc... I was anxious to try this out when i got it on my off day but had to wait :/ but man was it worth it! Ill give a better description below.

My workout
    Warmed up with jump rope since its really cold in my gym in morning.
    Leg presses with bands P stands for plates
    1x20 2 P
    1x20 3 P
    1x20 4 P
    2x12 6 P + 2 bands for extra resistance

Squats
    2x8 275lbs
    1x5 315lbs PR
    1x12 225
    dropset to
    1x12 135
    Jump rope after each set
    leg extensions
    4x10-15 110lbs (holding at top for 2-4secs)

Lunges on stair platform
    1x10/8/6 40lbs 1x12 25lbs
    SS
    glute/quad extension
    5x15 Body weight

Standing Calve raise
    6x15-20 60lbs squeezing hard at the top

Abs: consist of trisets
    Air bikes 1x3/2/1 mins
    kickout 3x15
    Hanging knee ups 3x15

I had an amazing workout prob one of the top leg workouts ive had in awhile even with time against me since i had to be at school at 8:00. The focus, the mind muscle connection was AMAZING and that with a dosage of 1/2 scoop of intense! :O it was INTENSE haha! my rest time was cut in half i believe because I was panting like mutha and everything felt fast! What a great workout today was, I literally got sore a few hours after that (srs) and the energy from intense was in me till the end of my class (10:00ish)! It was really a great first impression! Can't wait to see the upcoming workouts ahead of me

Dosage
    Max intense: 1/2scoop or barely above that
    hemavol: 8g
    cit mallate: 3g
    Beta: 2g

Taste
    WOW! is all i must say the synergy with hema and intense was really good! the lemon overpowered the mango peach tea, but it was still tasteful iforce has a great tasting product, with great effects! easy...
    10/10
    p.s i will taste solo though prob seperate my hema and intense by a few mins to see how it taste solo.

Pump: The pump was beyond good! I don't think my legs have ever been as pumped as they were today! It was such a great feeling, i have some buddy's who hate that pump in there legs, but i just love it! If i walk funny leaving the gym, i know i left it all there! It was a great pump! The best ive had in my legs and that's no hyperbole :P. I can't wait to try this next tuesday when time isnt a culprit . another...
    10/10 so far

Energy
    This is one of the best energys ive had in a long while since i havent drank anything with caffeine for 2months+ and even with that i have great energy without it, but today was just something else. It was a very nice clean energy feeling, even with 1,3 Dim. It didnt even feel like it was there. Not jittery at all! One thing tho it kicks in really fast! Which i really like, i felt like smashing everything in the gym already while in the car, and as soon as i got there i went all out. It was a very nice, steady and clean feeling.
    10/10 so far

Overall
    A great product by a great company! They deserve a lot of props for always being there for the customers. Iforce does not disappoint and there products are no joke! If you want some serious **** they got it! For day 1 the product impressed me a whole lot and im anxious to see how it goes from here on out. I will be posting a log and be consistent with the energy and pump in this log. Today though for leg day the INTENSITY this unique pre gave me gets a...
    10/10!

My log will be poster here for any who want to check it out http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142915921

Pictures of intense with 4 shakes sorry there small too used phone camera :P.

"People wanna get bigger, but dont wanna pick up that heavy ass weight!"
    ~~~ Ronnie ~~~

Follow my first log ever! (For Maximize INTENSE!)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142915921

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wow...very in depth initial review. we all thank you here for such great information.

And to think...1/2 scoops like that give you 90 servings of product! Working out 5x/week means you get 18 weeks(4.5 months) out of 1 tub!!!!
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    awesome review!! iforce is doing great things, their new improved lineup has some of the best most innovative formulas in the industry

Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshortega will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    wow...very in depth initial review. we all thank you here for such great information.

And to think...1/2 scoops like that give you 90 servings of product! Working out 5x/week means you get 18 weeks(4.5 months) out of 1 tub!!!!
    Yeah man it was great! yesterday i had a great shoulder workout too, really nasty (awesome pump) couldnt pick up my arm and hold it up for a long time . I felt monsterish. Its really effective with 1/2scoop, well for me it is and to last that long is another reason why its a great product! Cost effective too! haha

Originally Posted by jao04c View Post
    awesome review!! iforce is doing great things, their new improved lineup has some of the best most innovative formulas in the industry
    Yea they are man, gotta love there products, im waiting to fin my trutein to order some protean too, hopefully red velvet out by then
    ~~~ Ronnie ~~~

th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

AND I saw it online for 27.99... can that even be beat? :/....... nope!
    iForce Nutrition Fan

Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    AND I saw it online for 27.99... can that even be beat? :/....... nope!
    if your talking bout the same place i got it at, then NOPE! best price right now.
    ~~~ Ronnie ~~~