GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

one of my low carb meals that I use to drop the the extra fat & get ripped...

I always get messages from people asking for meals I eat to lose fat and get ripped so I decided to share one of those meal plans on here. And what I like doing with my diet is carb cycling, and here is a sample of what I eat on my low carb days:

MEAL #1

1 packet natural oatmeal

2 eggs

6 egg whites

1 apple

MEAL #2

2 scoops of 100% Golden Whey Protein

12 almonds

MEAL #3

250g of chicken breast

2 cups of broccoli

½ cup of brown rice

1 tablespoon of olive oil

MEAL #4

250g low fat cottage cheese

½ cup blue berries

MEAL #5 (post workout shake)

2 scoops of 100% Golden Whey Protein

16 oz of gatorade

MEAL #6

250g of salmon

3 cups of spinach

You can follow this similar plan if you want, just make sure it fits your macronutrients. And the lower carbohydrates you eat, the more good fats you should eat in your diet. Also, when you want to lose fat just remember you need to consume fewer calories than what you typically burn in a day. Its that simple ;-) and one of the best ways to do that is reduce carbs but you have to make sure you don't reduce your carbs too low. So experiment with your carb intake and adjust it depending on how your body feels and reacts.

Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crack55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by GregDeguzman View Post

So experiment with your carb intake and adjust it depending on how your body feels and reacts.
    like you said, brophine, each body is different. Some people thrive on carbs and can not maintain proper fuel without it in order to lose weight, while others can't spare more than 5 slices of whole grain bread without their fat levels starting to rise up. It's all about body over brains(when it comes to these carb games)

Your advice/meal plan layout is decent for the people having trouble getting that last bit of fat out of them, but for majority here, it's all about the calories(as you already have pointed out) Regardless, not too shabby at all, it'll sure help a crowd or two or..three. possibly not now, but most likely in the long run.
    Feb 2011: 313 lbs
    April 2011: 302'ish
    May 2011: 300/ Quit
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Feb 23, 2012: 298
    April 2012: 292
    May 2012: 288
    October 21, 2012: 255lbs
    December 04, 2012: 250lbs
    Feb 2013: ____

Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000)
    100g of protein from shakes seems a bit excessive no?

Read the f***** stickies. justmightbecraz's Avatar
    justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) justmightbecraz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Donnie_Darko View Post
    100g of protein from shakes seems a bit excessive no?
    It's not even half his daily protein intake. Look at the rest of his day, 6 egg whites, 250g (8.8 ounces) of chicken and the same for salmon, almonds. etc. Hell if he was bulking one of them would probably be casein instead of whey, or a casein in addition to the two whey. It's not like he's doing something extreme and getting near or all of his protein intake from shakes.
    USMC Veteran 2000-2005

Personal
    Responsibility
    In
    Daily
    Efforts

Oct-2011: 340 lbs. ~45% BF Start 1st Cut
    Apr-2012: 263 lbs. ~32% BF
    Oct-2012: 215 lbs. ~23% BF End 1st Cut, Start 1st Bulk