Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TrainBetter View Post
    I was talking with another trainer at my gym who said she would. They would puke and they would get back at it. I overheard a training session at another gym where the trainer was telling her client to let her know when she needed to puke so that they could get back to it. And the other day at my gym our main trainer was with his obese client at the treadmills, going at a high incline at a high speed, and suddenly the client started making dry heaving noises. I don't know if he puked but i didn't look. They didn't stop. He went at it same pace, same speed.

You're supposed to stop when they start to feel dizzy but doesn't that go hand in hand with nausea and vomiting?
    Its not necessary to get awesome results
    Http://www.malcolmtearsii.com - Contact me 2 become an MT2 Affiliate.
    Http://www.elite-personaltraining.com
    http://www.********.com/01MT2
    Http://www.metroflexgymsacramento.com
    Http://www.YouTube.com/eliteihpt

Team MuscleTech Athlete

5-20-2017 NPC Optimum C Cronos1247's Avatar
    Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I haven't puked since I was in my teens.
    MTS Nutrition Houston rep.
    "No BS, no hype. Just results."

Upcoming show NPC Optimum Classics: 5-20-2017

"I don't believe in following any one training style. I couldn't tell what DC or H.I.T. or FST-7 entail. I have no clue and really don't give a ****. I go to the gym to train hard. I don't need to follow a ****ing "program" to do that." - Evan Centopani

Crazy as a **** house rat YoBigFatMomma's Avatar
    YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoBigFatMomma has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    People like you two don't hire trainers. While some would say "wow, that's hardcore...yay for you" I personally think it's idiotic.

You can make someone uncomfortable without making them puke. If you can't then you're a pretty crappy trainer.
    For the record, I was ironically paraphrasing Greg Glassman with my original post. I wouldn't push someone to the point of puking, if for no other reason than the fact that its not very anabolic, and it's demotivating for the average person.
    385/245/485 @ 210

┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
    <|>
    ┌8====D
    ⌡ \

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It is absolutely, 100% unnecessary. You can lose weight without ever breaking a sweat. Why work them until they puke?
    Toxic Masculinity

DGetsCut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Gnarly! Never. That's an unhealthy amp up in level, that's not good for the body or the fitness goals of the client in the long run!
    I don't see that working at all, except in a "How much weight can we lose in a month" type of insanity.

Derin

San Diego Fitness Rules!

alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10) alfredofatale is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol. Poppers and droppers. The quickest way to look like a dumb **** on the training floor, is to allow a client to puke or faint on ya. That said, programming should always come first. For people coming to you for athletic reasons, they need to be constantly pushed harder and harder. For a female who comes to you just to drop a couple dress sizes, this is simply not needed. I watch some trainers "train", and what they are doing with their clients is nothing more than taking them through manual labor! There needs to be a method to the madness. Learn to gauge your clients fatigue levels. Push them, but don't kill them. All that go heavy or go home crap is bull****. You could seriously hurt somebody by overworking the wrong person.

Originally Posted by TrainBetter View Post
    I was talking with another trainer at my gym who said she would. They would puke and they would get back at it. I overheard a training session at another gym where the trainer was telling her client to let her know when she needed to puke so that they could get back to it. And the other day at my gym our main trainer was with his obese client at the treadmills, going at a high incline at a high speed, and suddenly the client started making dry heaving noises. I don't know if he puked but i didn't look. They didn't stop. He went at it same pace, same speed.

You're supposed to stop when they start to feel dizzy but doesn't that go hand in hand with nausea and vomiting?

Busted up and rehabbing Oscar_Mike's Avatar
    Oscar_Mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oscar_Mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oscar_Mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oscar_Mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oscar_Mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oscar_Mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oscar_Mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oscar_Mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oscar_Mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oscar_Mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oscar_Mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've had multiple clients puke during sessions. Almost every time it's been because of improper preworkout nutrition or being sick beforehand. I'm pretty good about pulling people back before they get to that point, but if they ate nothing all day but a banana and chugges a preworkout stimulant 10 minutes prior to the session there's not a lot you can do about it.

And sometimes people really are that deconditioned. I've had clients puke after three sets of 10 light deadlifts done over about 10-15minuts, after 30 pushups, situps, and lunges, and other very basic and minimal amounts of work.

I also have some clients that are athletes or want to be trained like athletes, and coming from a military and mma background it's alevel of intensity that most people aren't looking for, but if you are than occasionally puking comes with it.

Blanket statements like "If your client pukes you don't know what you're doing" or "You can get results without working that hard" are just like everything else in the world of training. Situation will dictate if that phrase is correct or not.

bonUrBandadot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Все для форум&

Доброго Вам здоровья!
    Предлогаю вам посетить неофициальный сайт поддержки IPBoard и других движков

Все для форума ipb,Скачать форум,Скачать IPBoard 3,Скачать IPBoard 3 2,Скачать хуки,Скачать моды,Помощь для IPboard, Техподдержка IPBoard,Скины для форума,Шаблоны для форума,Стили для форума,Моды для форума,Хуки для форума,Forum ipboard 3 3,IP Board,IPB 3,Skins ipb,Mods ipb rus,Русские моды,Hooks rus,Support ipboard,Компоненты для форума,Русификации моды,,Услуги,Стили,Переводы,Help,Локализации,IPB,И ПБ,IPB 3 2 3,RUS MOD,(Pav32) Примечание к сообщению v1 1 0,(SOS33) Просмотр пользователями форум v3 0 0,(SOS32) Новые кнопки модерации v2 0 0,(SOS33) Показать все IP адреса v1 1 0,(SOS32) Group Color in User Personal Card Link v1 1 3,(SOS32) Последние темы v3 0 2,[Mod-Mall] Format Posters Name v1 0,(M32) Quotes System 1 0 ,Group Name Indicator 1 1 0,Simple Tag Management,Редактор тегов,Продажа ICQ номеров,Хуки и моды IP Board 3 2 x, Русские хуки и моды IP Board 3 2 x,IPB 3 2 3 RUS Nulled 3 2 3,Поддержка форума,IPB,forum,free,support,download,null,nulled ,ipb,ip board,ipboard,hook,skin,скачать,форум,поддержка,по мощь,ипб,инвизион,инвижен,нулл,нул,нуллед,нулед,ну лль,нуль,хуки,моды,релизы,поиск,шаблоны,скины

ipbzona ru/]С уважением ipbzona ru

darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50) darins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have one client I push to that point on certain days because she loves it. She's a freak and can work that hard without her form suffering horribly - but she's the exception. In general I find that people consider the feeling fairly unappealing, and it's hardly a prerequisite to have a good workout.
    Online trainer and contest prep coach
    fivestarrphysique.com
    youtube.com/fivestarrfitness