Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    a whole lot of "i feel sorry for myself" ITT

Chris2far is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris2far is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris2far is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris2far is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris2far is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris2far is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris2far is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris2far is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris2far is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris2far is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris2far is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    swear to god you make the most depressing threads man, you have serious self-image and self-confidence issues I saw your pics in another thread you aren't that bad looking. Go see a psychologist (100% srs)
    Also the first step is to take that **** out of your sigs and start being more positive about yourself, it's in your head and you are just making it worse and worse and are effectively giving up by posting **** like this.
    Quit admitting defeat and start doing something you're young, its not too late and you have potential to be better than someone who just hates themselves and thinks they aren't good enough for anything

/End psych-up speech

EDIT: Also in your other posts you make mention of no one falls in love with 3's. 3's are very rare as far as people who take care of themselves and try to look good. Most girls fall into a 5-7 simply because they take care of themselves, watch their diet, wear make-up etc. The 3's and under are either mutants or 99% of the time fat
    You went full retard man.. Never go full retard.

"While you are partying, hoarsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. someone is getting smarter, and someone is winning" - Arnold Schwarzeneggar

"What exactly are trans fats?" - Joe rogan
    "Fats with penis's" - Brian Redban Reichle

AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fofm View Post
    post pics ***got... we all got flaws man, some men are short, some are tall, some have acne, some are broke, some have money, some are balding... and you're 5'11" be happy u arent like 5'4" or some **** like that
    And some men have it all. I compare myself to them and work myself into a jelly rage..... wouldnt it be good to be in your shoes..... grass is always greener over there....

Srs usually the dumb, poor, short men with no aesthetics tend to have crap jobs too. The the tall rich handsome duded land good jobs and cruise through life with a smile on their face cheeky kunts
    When will I learn...

*Napolean complex crew*
    * <6'0 manlet crew*

Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NoCalamity View Post
    Brb getting approached every time I go out.

lol wrong thread
    At night this happens probably 75% of the time.
    ***United Boys Crew***

LVG crew

Manchester United

Founder and President of the A.H.A (Anti-Heskey Association) Company.

Company's Slogan: *.. because he's really that sh!t*

Misc Med student crew
    Victoria Justice>Ariana Grande crew

The peasant of Misc TaijinKyofusho's Avatar
    TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah, acne kind of ruined my life
    Optimistic Crew
    No fap and cold shower Crew
    Cries while watching romantic movies Crew
    Women will only bring you down Crew
    Disregard women acquire everything Crew

mark54321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mark54321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mark54321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mark54321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mark54321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mark54321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mark54321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mark54321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mark54321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mark54321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mark54321 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Have you managed to get a hug yet op?
    Tall dark and ugly crew
    Taller then you crew
    Massive head crew
    Mildly depressed crew
    Forever bulking crew
    Forever texting a new girl crew
    Ugly as **** but still somehow get laid crew

soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by skinny1ne View Post
    Brb, go to party containing 'annoying ******** girl' characters everywhere, cameras all over the place. Bishes taking 1000 photos at the party. Not a single photo of me taken.
    its cause of your personality/attitude

i've been probably called ugly a few times when i was 15-16. dat dere acne. i know i've got good facial aesthetics though, i've been compared to jake gylenhaal and chris pine plus girls approach me regularly. being an international student in the us and having an accent makes me come off as awkward sometimes but i've learned to use it to my advantage. your personality/confidence/interest in others can set you back way more than your looks though. people are just people, everyone's a bit insecure, stop focusing on your faults and defects and you'll do better OP. life will change.
    Yankees - Colts - Inter

~.S&P.~
    [Misc. Late Night Crew]
    -ItalianCrew-
    ₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪

R.I.P. Zyzz

Bogggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bogggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bogggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bogggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bogggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bogggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bogggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bogggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bogggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bogggy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bogggy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have more confidence in yourself man
    * ******** WARRIOR CREW*

Cutting progress:

Nov 1: 238 lbs

Current:213 lbs

*RIP ZYZZ, King of Aesthetics*

On dat cuttin' time

leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000) leFaible is just really nice. (+1000)
    One of my friends is ugly as FUUUUUUU, yet has a 9/10 GF. He's just very charismatic. People love him.

I on the other hand am a forever aloner, but have dem facial aesthetics...

i take 8mins rest umad? mingzie's Avatar
    mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Chris2far View Post
    swear to god you make the most depressing threads man, you have serious self-image and self-confidence issues I saw your pics in another thread you aren't that bad looking. Go see a psychologist (100% srs)
    Also the first step is to take that **** out of your sigs and start being more positive about yourself, it's in your head and you are just making it worse and worse and are effectively giving up by posting **** like this.
    Quit admitting defeat and start doing something you're young, its not too late and you have potential to be better than someone who just hates themselves and thinks they aren't good enough for anything

/End psych-up speech

EDIT: Also in your other posts you make mention of no one falls in love with 3's. 3's are very rare as far as people who take care of themselves and try to look good. Most girls fall into a 5-7 simply because they take care of themselves, watch their diet, wear make-up etc. The 3's and under are either mutants or 99% of the time fat
    wow that should psyche me up for another few months (srs). thanks bro.

i just fall into the mindset of a beta ******* sometimes, lol. thanks for the pickup.

and true about the 3's, everyone can improve to 5+ with some work. thats what im trying to do atm, trying to look more healthy/aesthetic. not seeing the results yet in terms of improved interactions but early days - that being said, people are starting to treat me nicer in all areas of life by a little bit. it just makes me angry to know the world is so superficial lol, my confidence hasnt changed at all.

Originally Posted by mark54321 View Post
    Have you managed to get a hug yet op?
    nope =(

Originally Posted by Bogggy View Post
    Have more confidence in yourself man
    true.. but i go through long phases with sky high confidence. then it hits me that i still have no friends and GF, feelsbadman. i know i shouldn't be looking for external validation but still, it hurts.

Originally Posted by leFaible View Post
    One of my friends is ugly as FUUUUUUU, yet has a 9/10 GF. He's just very charismatic. People love him.
    nice but i guess this is a subjective term lol. he is probably not that ugly if people love him (srs).
    Never been hugged crew
    Message girl on ********, she goes offline and Add Friend button appears crew
    Extreme Assisted Dips Crew
    Don't have a ******** wall because noone would post on it anyway crew
    Want to order pizza, too scared to pick up phone crew
    Nobody cares about my birthday crew
    Friendzone crew
    Leave Chestparrot alone crew
    No friends except my neopet crew

MLKS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MLKS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MLKS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MLKS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MLKS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MLKS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MLKS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MLKS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MLKS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MLKS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MLKS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by datderazn View Post
    Never been hugged crew

OP; what is going on bro
    WTF! Fukkin lold bro. Would rep but got 0. Lulz.

IvanC5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanC5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanC5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanC5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanC5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanC5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanC5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanC5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanC5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanC5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanC5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pics for verification.

But srs, it's all in your head. Start thinking like your god's gift to the planet and girls will think that way too. Simple as that.

person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000) person101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Know that feel OP. Ugly, an no aesthetics no friends or anything. Feels bad im about done.

mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IvanC5 View Post
    Pics for verification.

But srs, it's all in your head. Start thinking like your god's gift to the planet and girls will think that way too. Simple as that.
    no, girls will think you're creepy (srs)
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mingzie View Post
    no, girls will think you're creepy (srs)
    Of course they will,so instead act like you are god's gift to the planet and treat them with respect and talk to them like they are a person. They will be fine. Talk to them the same way you talk to dudes but with a little sexuality somewhere inside.

Originally Posted by lastxlight View Post
    Of course they will,so instead act like you are god's gift to the planet and treat them with respect and talk to them like they are a person. They will be fine. Talk to them the same way you talk to dudes but with a little sexuality somewhere inside.
    lmfao true, im just being an ass

being confident in yourself never fails
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000) Jack101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    brb acne everywhere
    brb girls always used to say I was hot before I had acne
    brb socially retarded
    brb how do u know if girls are checking you out, I've forgotten cos I haven't been with a girl since I was like 14
    brb depression litterally all the time, rarely feel normal
    brb brb
    I always rape back (semisrs)

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    Almost pass out when ordering pizza on the phone crew
    4.25 inch penis girth crew
    Too scared to tweet crew
    Fleshlight crew

swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

worst poster on the misc Nonsense916's Avatar
    Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Unhappy

I know that feel op

Losers let it happen, winners make it happen.

Nonsense Army Crew.

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    time to start juicing and spreading your cheeks for guys, as long as you got that tight striated glutes the guys will come at you for loving.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

AmeshaSpentas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmeshaSpentas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmeshaSpentas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmeshaSpentas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmeshaSpentas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmeshaSpentas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmeshaSpentas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmeshaSpentas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmeshaSpentas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmeshaSpentas is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmeshaSpentas is on a distinguished road. (+10)

ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nonsense916 View Post
    I know that feel op

you have aesthetics but the fact you look like you're on dat ****gy time ruins it.

psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 1stChanceToLose View Post
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

OP notsureifsrs... you seem to have a low opinion of yourself. I'm sure you're not even ugly (srs no homo). even if you were "better looking" things would not just go full 180 with the flick of a switch. it seems to me your problems may be more mental than physical. you may possibly have low self esteem and its showing in your personality and how you carry yourself. probably coming off as awkward, shy, "creepy" etc.
    herp derp. captain obvious here.
    *If you have a personal blog you are looking to get readers to, and want to network with me, get at me in my inbox. It's just basically a link exchange or just an extra person to view and comment for free :)

My Personal blog: http://iamcandyman.com
    My Fitness Blog: http://lovemymuscles.com
    My Personal Fitness Blog/Journal/Log: http://lovemymusclesfitness.com

Spacewolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spacewolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spacewolf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Take heart bro, You're looking joocy and I know plenty of ppl who'd rather hit it up with a butterface than a cute girl with a bad body... I'm sure that feel transcends gender sometimes.
    *Can barely bench my own body weight Crew*
    *Have no idea what "reps" do or why anyone talks about them Crew*

ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im /threading it

its all perception

Hot with ugly perception = ugly
    ugly with hot perception = hot

at least when it comes to have girls see you. now stfu and indoctrinate yourself into being sexy

cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    i know that feel

TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    brb walk into classroom, whole class shuts the fuk up
    brb walking to my desk girl looks up at me smiling
    brb bishes wetting themselves when I look at them
    brb being stared at 24/7
    brb bishes tryin get mah attention

"It is an illusion that youth is happy, an illusion of those who have lost it; but the young know they are wretched for they are full of the truthless ideal which have been instilled into them, and each time they come in contact with the real, they are bruised and wounded."

dekh1337 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dekh1337 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dekh1337 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dekh1337 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dekh1337 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dekh1337 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dekh1337 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dekh1337 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dekh1337 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dekh1337 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dekh1337 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just post a pic so we can all tell u if ur ugly or not its that simple. Wuld u rather knowing or continue living ur life to scared to call for pizza

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ugly brah checking in. Most ive doen with a chick is hug, as soon as they sense I might be interested in them or I try to flirt they cut contact. feelsbateman
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) muscleholic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP man the fuk up! Where's your confidence?