Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Who takes Soy Isolate protein?

I do. Who else takes it? Lets hear the gains , post pics if possible ok?

Thanks.

Message Board King BallerPimp69's Avatar
    BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BallerPimp69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    fat women going through their period, not bodybuilders
    U might be able to lift more than me, but ill break ur ankles on the court

erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OK thats your opinion, but why do u hate it so much? Who else takes it?

NeonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've read studies that soy protein raises estrogen levels. Taking 100 grams is the equivalent of taking a birth control pill.

exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000)
    also contains huge amounts of phytats (mess with minerals absorption), that's defenetly the worst source of protein ever for Bbing
    Capitalism, love, dollar & japan passion

Jed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Soy concentrate is bad, soy isolate is good. Most if not all the bad stuff is removed in the isolation. High in BCAA and Glutimine.

Whats the difference between the two? Does one remove the estrogen?

SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100)
    There is no such thing as strogen problems related to soy....I have 3 cousins that are vegetarian...their main protein source is from soy....They supplement with soy protein too(I think they drink about 3 shakes with 40g of soy protein per day).....
    DAMN..
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They Are huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and ripped!!!!
    I myself have taken VITAMI WORLD'S SOY ISOFLAVONES NON-GMO 3 caps a day ( 250mg per cap) . that is more isoflavones than in 200g of soy protein... I got no gyno and no fat ....actually i reduced BF. since the strogen efects of soy are only tissue related you will only get good efects from the soy. this strogen efects are : a gain in bone density, lower your bad cholesterol and maybe some nitrogen retention.

Every company says that soy protein is bad because it's not good for the industry because it's too cheap!!!!!
    In my opinion soy protein is one of the best proteins.....Don't believe in who begs the soy protein........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .....THEY DON"T KNOW ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FLAMENGO FOOTBALL and REGATAS club assistant dietitian ( new job )...this is the biggest soccer club in brazil!!! over 30 millions of supporters!!!
    http://www.flamengo.com.br/

Nutrition bachelor by federal university of Rio de Janeiro UFRJ

If it's GOD in heaven
    then it's
    SUPREME DAN on Earth

exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by SupremeDan
    There is no such thing as strogen problems related to soy....I have 3 cousins that are vegetarian...their main protein source is from soy....They supplement with soy protein too(I think they drink about 3 shakes with 40g of soy protein per day).....
    DAMN..
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They Are huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and ripped!!!!
    I myself have taken VITAMI WORLD'S SOY ISOFLAVONES NON-GMO 3 caps a day ( 250mg per cap) . that is more isoflavones than in 200g of soy protein... I got no gyno and no fat ....actually i reduced BF. since the strogen efects of soy are only tissue related you will only get good efects from the soy. this strogen efects are : a gain in bone density, lower your bad cholesterol and maybe some nitrogen retention.

Every company says that soy protein is bad because it's not good for the industry because it's too cheap!!!!!
    In my opinion soy protein is one of the best proteins.....Don't believe in who begs the soy protein........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .....THEY DON"T KNOW ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it's bad because of the chemical process they use to make soy powder and because of the huge amount of phytat, it's of no use compared to whey, casein and even egg protein.

Originally posted by exhortae
    it's bad because of the chemical process they use to make soy powder and because of the huge amount of phytat, it's of no use compared to whey, casein and even egg protein.
    Well you may wish to check out Twinlabs Vege Fuel, it has all the essential amino acids except glutamine. And 30 gram of protein to 1 gram of fat. The absorption is just below whey on par with egg. So how can that be useless? One thing though, under some processes, soy isolates contain phytoestrogens and adding hormones to your body is BAD.

So anyone else has a take on soy protein say it here ok fellas!

TheGreatSatan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Who takes Soy Isolate protein?

Originally posted by erowana
    I do. Who else takes it?
    Men who want breasts.

Well you may wish to check out Twinlabs Vege Fuel, it has all the essential amino acids except glutamine. And 30 gram of protein to 1 gram of fat. The absorption is just below whey on par with egg. So how can that be useless? One thing though, under some processes, soy isolates contain phytoestrogens and adding hormones to your body is BAD.

So anyone else has a take on soy protein say it here ok fellas!

it's useless because there are other source, whey casein egg powder meat it's as simple as that. and those don't neeed a chemical process to be producted.

Soy they first treat the seeds with alkalin solution then isolat the powder. So even the twinlab one has had that chemical process.

UF/MF whey isolat No chemical process
    micellar casein No chemical process
    Egg protein No chemical process.

So my choice is made.

Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by BallerPimp69
    fat women going through their period, not bodybuilders
    Soy Protein Isolate builds muscle just as well as Whey Protein Isolate.

If you'd like me to the quote the study, I'd be glad to.
    // blog: androsForm.com
    // twitter: @androsForm

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence." - Vince Lombardi

If thats what you say, then I suppose testosterone and steroids are also taken by men who want breast?

I'd be glad if you quote the study so that we may all see the goodness of soy protein yea?

SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hey ....I told you guys that I took about 750mg of the soy isoflavones p/day and didn't get any gyno!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T YOU GUYS READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CAN'T YOU GUYS READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

THAt is more phitostrogens than in 200g of soy protein YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T YOU GUYS READ!!!!!!!?????
    CAN'T YOU GUYS READ!!!!!!!!!???????????

IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!
    IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!
    IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!
    FLAMENGO FOOTBALL and REGATAS club assistant dietitian ( new job )...this is the biggest soccer club in brazil!!! over 30 millions of supporters!!!

If it's GOD in heaven
    then it's
    SUPREME DAN on Earth

err ok we get you...... quiet down now quiet down now children.

Sorry!!!!!!

Sorry guys..I just got a little stresses cause sme guys still believe that soy protein will give you gyno and fat after i come and tell that i did the test in myself taking a huge amount of phytostrogens(soy isoflavones) and didn't get any bad syde efects.........in fact ...I was lean as hell when i was taking the isoflavones!!!!

If it's GOD in heaven
    then it's
    SUPREME DAN on Earth

Strut1702 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey ....I told you guys that I took about 750mg of the soy isoflavones p/day and didn't get any gyno!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T YOU GUYS READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CAN'T YOU GUYS READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

THAt is more phitostrogens than in 200g of soy protein YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T YOU GUYS READ!!!!!!!?????
    CAN'T YOU GUYS READ!!!!!!!!!???????????

IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!
    IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!
    IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!

No gyno, just the dreaded "soy rage"

NeonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol,
    and the soy testicular shrinkage

ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ncobb707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its a myth that modern soy isolates cause heightened etsro levels. Its basically just like any other protein. Any study done after about 1995 will tell you that Soy is fine. It doesnt cause gyno or anything like that. So, please people, if you are uninformed, dont go spouting your opinons like you actually know what youre talking about. Someone might believe you.

This is my favorite

Originally posted by exhortae

UF/MF whey isolat No chemical process
    micellar casein No chemical process
    Egg protein No chemical process.

So my choice is made.
    Yeah and I bet you dont consume anything else that undergoes a chemical process. Like for instance, milk, many meat products, sodas. Depending on what you consider a "chemical process" almost all comercially available products undergo some sort of chemical additions whether they be preservatives, flavor enchancement, GH in cows. Oh no, they chemically processed my protein to isolate the good parts of it *hack* *choke* *cough* (Falls to floor gripping throat). Like the harmless process of isolating Soy protein is the worst of you fears in the modern world of ultaprocessed foods. Get off your soapbox
    Yeah, thats the stuff

Reading is 350x more anabolic than posting

Re: Sorry!!!!!!

Sorry guys..I just got a little stresses cause sme guys still believe that soy protein will give you gyno and fat after i come and tell that i did the test in myself taking a huge amount of phytostrogens(soy isoflavones) and didn't get any bad syde efects.........in fact ...I was lean as hell when i was taking the isoflavones!!!!
    I really don't want to know how you are when you're stressed BIG TIME (lol)

Will soy protein after a workout encourage smooth muscles growth?

Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've read a few studies on this just out of interest. Whey isolate is better than soy only right after working out, apart from that soy isolate is better.
    Th - And the iron rises...

jay_the_bull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a question.
    Phytoestrogens are plant hormones right? If they are plant hormones how can the be converted in the human body to estrogen??? Everyone rails against ecdy which exists in several herbs as well as insects, and how it doesn't work. So do phytochemicals convert to hormones or not???

I read that phyto estrogens can only perform minor estrogen effects, one of which may decrease the chemical which metabolises testosterone ( but not testosterone itself). However, the issue is complicated because phytoestrogens compete with estrogens to occupy the receptor cells.

As you may know, even males have the estrogen hormone, so lets say phyto estrogens get to the receptor cells instead of the estrogen, then the feminine effects will be further reduced.

Ahh welll its complicated.

I read that phyto estrogens can only perform minor estrogen effects, one of which may decrease the chemical which metabolises testosterone ( but not testosterone itself). However, the issue is complicated because phytoestrogens compete with estrogens to occupy the receptor cells.

As you may know, even males have the estrogen hormone, so lets say phyto estrogens get to the receptor cells instead of the estrogen, then the feminine effects will be further reduced.

Ahh welll its complicated.
    I agree with arewana in his last quote. And About the Soy V.S whey here it goes my own experience :

Soy isolate: MUCh superior to whey Isolate during day time
    Whey isolate: Superior ONLY after Workout.....

If it's GOD in heaven
    then it's
    SUPREME DAN on Earth

Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree with arewana in his last quote. And About the Soy V.S whey here it goes my own experience :

Or was it I who said it?
    Th - And the iron rises...

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Oh? I don't see how soy can be superior to much at all, save the incomplete proteins you can get from other veggies. Crappy BV, potential estrogenic effects, not forgetting that it tastes like dead donkey ass.

Originally posted by Thomas
    Or was it I who said it?
    Thomas...yeas...you said about the superiority of soy isolate and that I strongly agree. I just find funny why all this people that never took soy isolate come to forums to say BS about it.....And they end up making people's mind about soy protein. and the ignorance between bb just keeps getting biger because of this guys. Soy protein is VERY GOOD and VERY CHEAP!!!!!! you can get 5lbs of soy isolate at PROTEINC O S T U M I Z E R > C O M

isn't this the best deal or what???

If it's GOD in heaven
    then it's
    SUPREME DAN on Earth

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Soy protein is VERY GOOD and VERY CHEAP!!!!!! you can get 5lbs of soy isolate at PROTEINC O S T U M I Z E R > C O M

isn't this the best deal or what???
    Eh?