Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Klc123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Klc123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Klc123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Klc123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Klc123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Klc123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Klc123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Klc123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Klc123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Klc123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Klc123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Your views on Religion seem to be completely skewed and biased, I don't know what happened to you to have such a hatred for something you don't entirely understand.

You say Religion or a belief in God is for the weak or stupid. Newton believed in God. Einstein believed in God. I can name countless other philosophers and physicists who did. You think you are more intelligent than those? That is a pretty bold claim with nothing to back it up.

Regardless, some of your points are exceptional, and extremely motivational.

God is not flawed, Religion is, and Religion is only mans perspective of God.

SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Klc123 View Post
    Your views on Religion seem to be completely skewed and biased, I don't know what happened to you to have such a hatred for something you don't entirely understand.

You say Religion or a belief in God is for the weak or stupid. Newton believed in God. Einstein believed in God. I can name countless other philosophers and physicists who did. You think you are more intelligent than those? That is a pretty bold claim with nothing to back it up.

Regardless, some of your points are exceptional, and extremely motivational.

God is not flawed, Religion is, and Religion is only mans perspective of God.
    Likewise, countless philosophers and physicists did not believe in God. Since when did human belief prove anything anyway?

And why would you ask me if I think I am more intelligent than Newton or Einstein? When did I ever claim any sort of intelligence other than saying I believe that I can write well?

Look - my problem was never with the idea of a higher intelligence. My problem was with people. My problem was with the political nature of religion, the hypocritical nature of religious people, and the insensical nature of the Testaments, New and Old. What I personally think is that Christianity is God for dummies - breaking down a complex concept into fables and tales easy to understand and picture. Even with that said - a lot of it is both contradictory, and some is just flat out immoral.

I despise human cowardice, and I think a large majority of people who do believe are in it because they fear death or because in certain situations where your life is in danger prayer provides a calming effect - like someone is watching over you. But this doesn't make it real.

Plus - these are my personal thoughts. People found them motivating, so I posted more. I never said I had all the answers, I'm a 20 year old miscer. I just use my head. Plus - I get a lot out of life, and judging from 90% of the posts here, most of this forum wishes they were living someone else's life. I found my philosophy worked for me in removal of fear and procrastination and I achieved whatever I set my mind out to achieve.

I agree with your last post 100%, btw. When I say God, I usually mean Jehovah. It is Jehovah I have a problem with, as well as any other "deity", which are basically attempts by people to ascribe human vices and virtues to the inconceivable in an attempt to understand it.

Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechJake's Avatar
    MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes.
    Team MuscleTech Rep

★ VOTE PHASE8 – Nominated for Supplement of the Year, Breakout Supplement of the Year, and Best Overall Protein Powder ★
    ★Combine your 10% OFF Coupon Code for Voting with any of the deals below!★

B1G1 FREE PHASE8 (4.4 Lb Tubs!!)
    B1G1 FREE CREACORE (All Flavors!)
    B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

★★★ FREE MuscleTech Samples ★★★ (Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, NeuroCore, Anabolic Halo)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151312683

crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazdave is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome. Wish I could rep u more haha so awesome dude

lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000) lh0628 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice.

ENV1OUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENV1OUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENV1OUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENV1OUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENV1OUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENV1OUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENV1OUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENV1OUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENV1OUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENV1OUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) ENV1OUS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn, very deep. I was planning to shower and go out then I stumbled on this, read for an hour, gymed and showered.will rep on r/c
    FUUUUUUUUUUUARK

IN SON. subbed, keep 'em coming, I am gonna make a similar thread like this soon.

srs

ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You are a god among men.
    http://Instagram.com/pbrianw (I follow misc brahs)

gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've printed this and read it 5-6 times till now... Thank you so much!

RemedySC is a name known to all. (+5000) RemedySC is a name known to all. (+5000) RemedySC is a name known to all. (+5000) RemedySC is a name known to all. (+5000) RemedySC is a name known to all. (+5000) RemedySC is a name known to all. (+5000) RemedySC is a name known to all. (+5000) RemedySC is a name known to all. (+5000) RemedySC is a name known to all. (+5000) RemedySC is a name known to all. (+5000) RemedySC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is so awesome, and should be stickied.

Brb going to go squat Jupiter.
    *LoggedInWizard Crew*

OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looks like you spent quite a bit of time on this, to do that for us motivation guys, which I know some of us have our problems it's good to see someone going out of their way to help. Repped.

SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SinglePlayer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by OxbowSky View Post
    Looks like you spent quite a bit of time on this, to do that for us motivation guys, which I know some of us have our problems it's good to see someone going out of their way to help. Repped.
    I had my deep slumps and rock bottoms, I know people need help sometimes. I don't mind giving advice to people, I guess it makes me feel better and it gives me something more constructive to do while on the net other than mindless clicking. If anyone wants any personal advice, feel free to PM me.. although I admit I have no qualifications, and my advice is based only on experience and my own observation.

<Something Clever> MrCoggeshell's Avatar
    MrCoggeshell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCoggeshell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCoggeshell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCoggeshell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCoggeshell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCoggeshell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCoggeshell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCoggeshell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCoggeshell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCoggeshell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrCoggeshell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My favorite is everyone dies, but not everyone lives.

I work in law enforcement so I keep things like that mind often.

Thanks for all the work.
    Men have two emotions: Horny and Hungry. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

CTStyles31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTStyles31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTStyles31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTStyles31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTStyles31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTStyles31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTStyles31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTStyles31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTStyles31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTStyles31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CTStyles31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some serious gems in there. Many thanks bro
    Galatasaray SK 1905

BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Will read soon.
    Brooks Brothers and Vineyard Vines Crew

Always pick 3 crew

I am a gentleman and scholar.

weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love this! Had to stop in the middle to read it with a cup of coffee (emphasized effect lol)

I so wanna do some heavy lifting right now..
    <Anxiety Crew>

Bodybuilding motivation
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTBZCr0EuhY

HaasBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaasBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaasBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow.

You have quite the way with words and one hell of a message to share.

210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bumping this thread. Everyone rep singleplayer

HELLIONx360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HELLIONx360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HELLIONx360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HELLIONx360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HELLIONx360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HELLIONx360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HELLIONx360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HELLIONx360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HELLIONx360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HELLIONx360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HELLIONx360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So I think I'm going to drink and read the one that says to take a bottle of jack and read. the rock bottom one. I'm going through some tough personal issues right now. i feel near rock bottom, tonight i hit that rock with my face... can't work out or work right now cause i'm sick. don't know what to do heh. weird for me to be off on a weekend. or period for that matter. usually work 7 days a week.

anyway I put the quote from one of the best movies of all time in there so ppl can realize the importance of what he is saying.

"Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else"

MR TYLER DURDEN

i thought of this earlier today i was reaading your post. I stopped at the rock bottom one. said i was going to do it tonight. almost about that time.

t minus 2 1/2 hrs till Rock bottom. I don't even drink! i'll cook a nice dinner for myself lol. gotta hide my keys. putting away all sharp objects, flammable objects, and phone. 1 glass of wine and I'm ready to g ostreaking down the quad!!!

wish me luck. stay safe misc
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/HELLIONx360/
    HYPE OR DIE!
    >>>>>>>RON PAUL 2008 AND 2012<<<<<<<
    I rep back if you rep me :)
    If I forget just remind me. Thanks.
    AMERICAN NINJA WARRIOR 5, MIAMI, SEMI FINALIST 2013

New Youtube channel: HDHELLION
    Instagram : HDHELLION

Jervoisonfire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jervoisonfire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jervoisonfire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jervoisonfire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jervoisonfire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jervoisonfire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jervoisonfire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jervoisonfire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jervoisonfire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jervoisonfire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jervoisonfire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For such a young person you have some deep and profound thoughts that are exceptional motivators and instantly make people react in a positive way.

Good stuff and look forward to more of your writings.

Maybe you should write a book?

HeffToBeMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeffToBeMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeffToBeMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeffToBeMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeffToBeMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeffToBeMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeffToBeMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeffToBeMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeffToBeMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeffToBeMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeffToBeMad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hnggggggggg

BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bumping for others to get motivated.

Brahizcool is just really nice. (+1000) Brahizcool is just really nice. (+1000) Brahizcool is just really nice. (+1000) Brahizcool is just really nice. (+1000) Brahizcool is just really nice. (+1000) Brahizcool is just really nice. (+1000) Brahizcool is just really nice. (+1000) Brahizcool is just really nice. (+1000) Brahizcool is just really nice. (+1000) Brahizcool is just really nice. (+1000) Brahizcool is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why the f*ck is this a 2 page thread.

Bump.

Pls bump if you visit, this is good stuff.

Unr1valed is a complete loser! (-2000) Unr1valed is a complete loser! (-2000) Unr1valed is a complete loser! (-2000) Unr1valed is a complete loser! (-2000) Unr1valed is a complete loser! (-2000) Unr1valed is a complete loser! (-2000) Unr1valed is a complete loser! (-2000) Unr1valed is a complete loser! (-2000) Unr1valed is a complete loser! (-2000) Unr1valed is a complete loser! (-2000) Unr1valed is a complete loser! (-2000)
    This thread needs more exposure

Wood rep OP if he wasnt banned. RIP.
    **Chicago Crew**
    **Plano, TX Crew**
    **EMT Crew**
    **Always Pick 6**
    **Used to play Runescape all day Crew**

**UIC|UTD**

**Bulls|Rockets**

RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bump

prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000)
    hnnngggg thread

h0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    damn was a quality read

why did he get banned? hope ya doing well brah
    negs for life: bbmod1

srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is definitely the greatest thread of all time, srs, I could relate to so many stuff in the OP.
    Can't believe OP is banned and he wrote all that, stay safe brah <3
    "The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights."

>slipped disc in lower back crew

Rugby League

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP . You get it bro , you get it

Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DarrylKensley is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarrylKensley is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarrylKensley is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarrylKensley is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarrylKensley is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarrylKensley is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarrylKensley is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarrylKensley is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarrylKensley is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarrylKensley is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarrylKensley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just thought Id chip in with some of my own material, Im unable to make threads as of yet! Below is one of the pieces I have written for a page I set up and created to produce motivational material

In order to be happy, in order to become successful or in order to be what YOU want to be you must first be able to love yourself.

Realize that you have greatness within you, that whatever goals and dreams you have are yours to take. It is down to you and only YOU to create the circumstances that will propel you to your success! The life that you are currently living is a result of what YOU have thought!

You are as strong as you choose to be! Tell yourself everyday, FEED your soul with positive thoughts and SURROUND your body with positive people!

Life will knock you down and it will try and hold you down however tell yourself this - The bad times have not come to stay, they have come to pass! Life will fluctuate up and down and this is great because it is in your DOWN when you can choose to GROW!

Tell yourself, "I am unstoppable, this will not get me down and if I do get knocked down I WILL get back up, stronger"

Lets keep encouraging each other.

Hope you like ladies and gents, great thread here dude.

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any Mod can make this a sticky please ?
    ***Bad Blood.. Runs Deep***

Lebanese Official Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143251853

Amateur MMA Fighters Join Us
    http://www.********.com/yjmma