Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)

Floridaaa Braaaahhhhsss

Waddupp, dis ya gurl Tanker.

On a real note, I'm thinking about moving to Florida. Sick of this Minneapolis weather and I have some friends who live there already.

You've probably seen my Minnesota thread floating around, this one is sort of similar.

Any knowledge of places that allow Great Danes? In MN, there are so many restrictions and weight limits in the apartments for dogs, I'm not sure if Florida is like that with their apartments as well?

Any helpful advice would be appreciated too, this thread is SRS. Looking to move Tampa area, maybe around Brooksville or Springhill radius.

Also, which gyms are the best down there? I want to get serious about lifting again but not sure what gym to choose.
    Ralph please stay. ;)

I always rep back. Lemme know if I missed you

TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bump floridians
    Ralph please stay. ;)

fonzy484 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fonzy484 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fonzy484 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fonzy484 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fonzy484 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fonzy484 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fonzy484 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fonzy484 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fonzy484 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fonzy484 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fonzy484 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Miami is the best option

papbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) papbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) papbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) papbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) papbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) papbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) papbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) papbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) papbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) papbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) papbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you female?

white knights will be arriving shortly, please be patient

swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was in the same situation, have a large dog, and moved to FL. The good news is there are a lot of places down here that allow large dogs, like great danes. Just no aggressive breeds. You're just gonna have to pay a high pet fee.

D-Nutt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D-Nutt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D-Nutt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D-Nutt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D-Nutt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D-Nutt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D-Nutt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D-Nutt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D-Nutt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D-Nutt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D-Nutt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm going to Miami for work this week. What say you and I tour together - get to know the city . . . and each other.
    -------------------------------------------
    Dean of Student Affairs, Woodbury U.
    -------------------------------------------

PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got 2 spare rooms, come to me .

Why Tampa? Too much black people there
    No lifting crew

Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TankerBrah View Post
    Waddupp, dis ya gurl Tanker.

On a real note, I'm thinking about moving to Florida. Sick of this Minneapolis weather and I have some friends who live there already.

You've probably seen my Minnesota thread floating around, this one is sort of similar.

Any knowledge of places that allow Great Danes? In MN, there are so many restrictions and weight limits in the apartments for dogs, I'm not sure if Florida is like that with their apartments as well?

Any helpful advice would be appreciated too, this thread is SRS. Looking to move Tampa area, maybe around Brooksville or Springhill radius.

Also, which gyms are the best down there? I want to get serious about lifting again but not sure what gym to choose.
    Come to Tampa, I live near Tampa and you won't be disappointed. Different complexes have different rules on pets, but I have never seen any apartment divisions that have a rule that is less than 1 pet per household. If you had 2 dogs or 2 Great Danes, you would have to look harder. But I haven't seen ANY place around here that is strict about the specific breed of dog, they are more about the numbers. You should be fine with the Dane. If you are more into that "country" feel then Spring Hill and Brooksville is for you, but if you are looking for a fun area then North or South Tampa is for you. I wouldn't go any more east or north. West Tampa has A LOT of bbcs... seriously, I wouldn't recommend that area. This is one thing you won't have to worry about in Brooksville or Spring Hill.. and for those who said Miami.. OP if you dont mind being a minority then Miami is nice.

Downtown Tampa at night = awesome, and there is always awesome events going down at the St Pete Times Forum and Raymond James

If you want to know anything more specific just PM me, also, shawty lemee holla at you real quick you know what i sayin, checkin you out over there you looking kinda good you know what i sayin how bout you an I go back to my place you know whati sayin, get confortable, sip on some of this henny you know what i sayin, and then after than we can do the grown up, let me clap on dem cheeks you hear me.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'll show you around miami . it'd be nice to meat you
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Pasco county or any of the trashy redneck countys,

liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftthat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is alot of Camels in Florida, just saying Panda.
    Look @ mr. Shrug lift that barbell :)

▪█──────█▪
    . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

iPWNu- Canibus is the goat.
    http://i.imgur.com/EfDUD.png

Disclaimer: I engage in maximum trolling whilst browsing these forums. Anything I say or do cannot be held against me in the court of Law.
    Reps on sight: bob_the_damaja, CCAurora, johnbrah

Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000) Finaliize is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by yungcornholio View Post
    Pasco county or any of the trashy redneck countys,
    fuk pasco I fukin hate pasco county with a passion

99% white trash, beat up houses, no nice areas, all ugly fat bishes, srs HATE pasco

blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000) blip63 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tampa is a depressing **** hole. Go to South Florida.
    Terribleness is part of greatness.

yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10) yungcornholio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Finaliize View Post
    fuk pasco I fukin hate pasco county with a passion

99% white trash, beat up houses, no nice areas, all ugly fat bishes, srs HATE pasco
    Lol agreed, i live in palm harbor like 10 min from hicktown,
    Many places have rules they dont enforce. I have a 130lb mastiff and the limit for the community is like 35lbs

bbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbrahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by liftthat View Post
    lulz
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    ***Hardstyle crew***
    ***headband crew***
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Ron Paul '12

750+ 100% of the time 95% of the time

Originally Posted by liftthat View Post
    LMAO ily.

Thanks for all the responses! I'll be looking at apartments today on rent.com or something. I didn't see any responses about gyms. Any thoughts?

Also, do you guys have a lot of Jimmy johns in FL? I work there right now (inb4 hate) and would be transferring when I moved.
    Ralph please stay. ;)

NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tampa is a great area. Same with St. Petersburg. I prefer St. Pete b/c it is closer to the beaches and traffic isn't as bad. Driving over the Howard Franklin bridge during rush hour is horrible. Brb, moving 6 miles in 30 minutes. I'm not sure about Great Danes. I've never heard of any apartments having a size restriction on dogs but then again, I've only lived in 1 apartment before. Spring Hill is about 40 min. north of Tampa and there isn't much to do. There's less people and it's more spread out if that's your thing. Otherwise, you will probably get bored living there. As for the best gym in the Tampa/St Pete area, Gold's gym on 66th is where it's at. It's so big that you can go during peak hours and it still doesn't feel crowded. Here are pics so you can see what it looks like

http://www.247hotspots.com/Fitness/G...081681&k=mAJUy

Benski9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benski9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benski9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benski9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benski9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benski9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benski9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benski9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benski9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benski9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Benski9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Florida, not what I thought it was.

Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    Tampa is a great area. Same with St. Petersburg. I prefer St. Pete b/c it is closer to the beaches and traffic isn't as bad. Driving over the Howard Franklin bridge during rush hour is horrible. Brb, moving 6 miles in 30 minutes. I'm not sure about Great Danes. I've never heard of any apartments having a size restriction on dogs but then again, I've only lived in 1 apartment before. Spring Hill is about 40 min. north of Tampa and there isn't much to do. There's less people and it's more spread out if that's your thing. Otherwise, you will probably get bored living there. As for the best gym in the Tampa/St Pete area, Gold's gym on 66th is where it's at. It's so big that you can go during peak hours and it still doesn't feel crowded. Here are pics so you can see what it looks like

http://www.247hotspots.com/Fitness/G...081681&k=mAJUy
    Ive heard some ****ty things about Gold's Gym :/
    Ralph please stay. ;)

NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Finaliize View Post
    West Tampa has A LOT of bbcs... seriously, I wouldn't recommend that area. This is one thing you won't have to worry about in Brooksville or Spring Hill..
    I did my Emergency Medicine rotation at Spring Hill Regional Hospital and during the 6 weeks I was there, I maybe saw like 10 blacks lol

Ive heard some ****ty things about Gold's Gym :/
    like what? I've never had any problems with Gold's gym on 66th. You can drop weights and grunt as loud as you want. They're even cool with me wearing my Vibrams. I've been to other gyms where they are not allowed. Gold's is also friendly towards bodybuilders. There are plenty of members who compete and use the mirrors to practice their posing

VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you're going to live anywhere in Tampa live by the port side where the cruise ships dock. It's a nice place there (srs)

International Plaza is an awesome mall in Tampa would suggest/10
    Origin of "Rape Sloth" meme:
    http://imgur.com/a/KITDV

Go TB RAYS/BUCS/LIGHTNING Like It Or Not's Avatar
    Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lived in the Tampa bay area for 35+ years. The city of Tampa is MUCH different than Brooksville or Springhill. Brooksville & Springhill are more elderly population and some rednecks. There are a lot of suburb cities of Tampa (Clearwater is really nice, grew up there), Safety Harbor, Brandon, Wesley Chapel. You prob want to live on the outskirts of the city, not IN the actual city itself. Also, depends on what kind of job you're looking for as well. I can'[t vouch for Miami, never been there, don't want to as i don't speak Spanish, I live in Tallahassee now, nice small city, but not as much to do as Tampa. Good Luck.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    like what? I've never had any problems with Gold's gym on 66th. You can drop weights and grunt as loud as you want. They're even cool with me wearing my Vibrams. I've been to other gyms where they are not allowed. Gold's is also friendly towards bodybuilders. There are plenty of members who compete and use the mirrors to practice their posing
    is it shirt optional?
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    South Florida is full of Cubas and ****, alot of spanish, not really enjoyable to live if you can't speak it tbh.

St. Pete has some nice areas. Westly chapel has some too.
    Rays - Bucs - Lightning - Heat

Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    is it shirt optional?
    you have to wear a shirt to work out but I've seen people take off their shirt to pose in the mirrors

Originally Posted by yungcornholio View Post
    Lol agreed, i live in palm harbor like 10 min from hicktown,
    Many places have rules they dont enforce. I have a 130lb mastiff and the limit for the community is like 35lbs
    I work in Innisbrook... lol..

LMAO ily.

Thanks for all the responses! I'll be looking at apartments today on rent.com or something. I didn't see any responses about gyms. Any thoughts?

Also, do you guys have a lot of Jimmy johns in FL? I work there right now (inb4 hate) and would be transferring when I moved.
    Jimmy Johns in Tampa near USF. Some USF kid won a contest from them and Jimmy Johns dumped a dumptruck of subs in front of his apartment. Yes Jimmy Johns is a big hit in Tampa with the college kids

Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is probably the 20th time you've said you were going to start going to the gym....
    <3

Originally Posted by Wu-Massacre View Post
    This is probably the 20th time you've said you were going to start going to the gym....
    No it's not? Lol but I have had financial issues which have prevented me from going to an actual gym. I've been using my apartments cardio equipment though. Just want to start lifting
    Ralph please stay. ;)