hecticfool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hecticfool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hecticfool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hecticfool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hecticfool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hecticfool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hecticfool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hecticfool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hecticfool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just got informed that I have to pull out of my first two comps.....

My name is Jacob Dalton Burchfield, and I am 17 years old. On April 14th, 2011 I just so happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I had been walking to the local grocery store to get my groceries for the upcoming week because I was starting my bulk for the upcoming competitions I planned on doing (my first competitions), when I was stepping onto the street as a man driving a hummer was on his phone, sped around the corner of the plaza going about 25mph in a 10mps zone (an estimate witnesses made), hit me and sent me flying about 5-10 feet, resulting in me hitting my head, tearing my knee open, damaging a disk in my spine (L1 S5), and putting a small fracture in my hip. Since then, my life has spiraled and corkscrewed in all kinds of directions. I was prescribed oxycodone at only 16 years old and became addicted, missed school because of excruciating pain, and had to stop training altogether. I became depressed while addicted to these pain pills and never told anyone until one night my pain became so bad that I tried to kill myself by taking an excess amount, but luckily a friend and her mom stopped me and helped me realize that things would get better. Then on things started to get better and I slowly started getting back into lifting and living regular life again. Things had been going well. Spinal doctors told me though I had a slightly protruding disk in my spine, I did not need surgery and that I wouldn't have problems until later in my late 20's, early 30's, but they'd be minor. I was just glad to have my health and be able to lift. I lost 30 pounds mostly in my legs, some in my upper body (chest & arms) so I started lifting again and felt great! Recently my high school had notified me that I needed to be withdrawn from school in my 11th year of school because of all of my absences due to lawyer meetings for the settlement case and doctor appointments/therapy. Today I was withdrawn from my high school and now have to be home schooled online to graduate high school. On top of that, I had a check-up appointment with my Orthopedist today regarding my spine and was told that my L1 S5 was deteriorating due to my lifting/cardio from my hard contest prep that I had been doing. I put so much effort into bringing my body back (which I still feel I am not even close to and need lots of more work) and becoming healthy mentally again, only to have been told that I cannot do that which I love......compete. I feel as if I failed. Though I am not afraid to fail......I cannot look past the fact that I am in this situation.....I am disappointed in myself for this and don't know how to handle this. Thank you guys for reading this and letting me vent to you! Any support would be great, thank you guys, I am trying to push through this. I know that you have to go through the storm to see the sun, but I feel like the sun is in the distance and just as I am feeling it's warmth....the storm comes back and showers me with rain.
    When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die.

Jake Burch

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    cliffs
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ❤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crew❤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dang bro, that really sucks. Sorry to hear that.

JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I really want to read that but I just can't. A literal wall of text. Break that up man....some of us have ADD

fine i read it, damn man that sucks...

hecticfool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hecticfool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hecticfool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hecticfool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hecticfool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hecticfool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hecticfool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hecticfool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hecticfool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm looking at it as an opportunity to take a break and learn more about what I can do to bring my physique back when and IF I can get back to bodybuilding like before. Fingers crossed. I am only 17, so I am staying optimistic!
    When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die.

Jake Burch