VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What would happen if you drank 1oz. of Redline every hour?

A co-worker and myself wondered what the caffeine content in your blood would look like, so we developed a chart. Assuming 1oz = 38mg of caffeine, here are the results (Series 2 is the line to look at)

The vertical axis is Caffeine in mgs whereas the horizontal axis is hours of ingestion. The graph approaches a limit where f(x)= 365.
    Been to HQ THREE times
    --------------------------------
    "Some men choose to chase women. Other men choose to chase aesthetics. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your muscles will never wake up and tell you that they don't love you anymore." –Socrates

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol i would not go recommending such a dosing protocol, for liability purposes.

VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    It is merely informational, I DO NOT recommend it
    Been to HQ THREE times
    "Some men choose to chase women. Other men choose to chase aesthetics. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your muscles will never wake up and tell you that they don't love you anymore." –Socrates

wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    What clearance rate did you use? Did you account for the fact the caffeine is only slightly excreted whole in the urine? Did you account for varying absorption due to necessary food intake?

Did you account for these variables in your conclusive writings?

Also, to address the quote above, what's the liability on that kind of caffeine consumption? Albeit I have no idea what else is in redline.
    I can do amazing things for your body composition. PM for more info.

Disclaimer: posting while erect.

Originally Posted by wakingmalice View Post
    What clearance rate did you use? Did you account for the fact the caffeine is only slightly excreted whole in the urine? Did you account for varying absorption due to necessary food intake?

Also, to address the quote above, what's the liability on that kind of caffeine consumption? Albeit I have no idea what else is in redline.
    Our formula was very basic based only on caffeine's half life. We did not take into account peeing or food intake.

I would imagine 0 liability, since we don't recommend it Our bottle says to never exceed more than 1 Redline daily
    Been to HQ THREE times

wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VPX_Sports View Post
    Our formula was very basic based only on caffeine's half life. We did not take into account peeing or food intake.

I would imagine 0 liability, since we don't recommend it Our bottle says to never exceed more than 1 Redline daily
    Are you implying that VPX doesn't account for variables?

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    recently took half a redline like suggested....didnt feel anything...dissapointed

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If I banged one hooker per hour for the next three weeks, what would my life span be considering the variable of "x" (STDs) and "y" (meth required to keep said hookers high enough at all times), while also taking into consideration that I'm not paying any of their pimps, since I'm homeless
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

A co-worker and myself wondered what the caffeine content in your blood would look like, so we developed a chart. Assuming 1oz = 38mg of caffeine, here are the results (Series 2 is the line to look at)

The vertical axis is Caffeine in mgs whereas the horizontal axis is hours of ingestion. The graph approaches a limit where f(x)= 365.
    So, the red line represents the Redline?
    Genius.
    Blood and Guts

Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Are you implying that VPX doesn't account for variables?
    lol butt-hurt much?
    MFC Illuminati

Originally Posted by Irish Iron View Post
    lol butt-hurt much?
    lol laugh much?

I see this board has forgotten how to take a joke. I know the Op, and he knows im joking. But thanks champ.

Slyther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Starkk View Post
    If I banged one hooker per hour for the next three weeks, what would my life span be considering the variable of "x" (STDs) and "y" (meth required to keep said hookers high enough at all times), while also taking into consideration that I'm not paying any of their pimps, since I'm homeless
    hahahahaahaha...If it was that easy....

Originally Posted by JH34PG View Post
    recently took half a redline like suggested....didnt feel anything...dissapointed
    What's your normal stim intake look like? I would imagine somebody like yourself would need more than 1/2, as you have previous experience with caffeine, preworkouts, etc. Keep in mind that while Redline is ridculously awesome, since everything has to fit into 8oz of water, taste good, and be liquid stable, you won't be able to fit all the awesome, diverse ingredients [such as nootropics] in large amounts without running into problems. This is not the case with powder.

Originally Posted by Starkk View Post
    I would give it between 1-3 weeks, depending on how fast you run. The X variable is not much to worry about unless you plan on having sex with a black widow or equally venomous animal; most STD's won't kick in that fast. However, the pimps will notice very quickly that they are getting the short end of the stick (), so you will have to proficient in the 40 yard dash or suffer the wrath of their "9"
    Been to HQ THREE times

Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol laugh much?

I see this board has forgotten how to take a joke. I know the Op, and he knows im joking. But thanks champ.
    Actually yes, I did laugh audibly at your responses. Figured you just had a hard-on for VPX, kinda hard to convey sarcasm via text
    MFC Illuminati

Figured you just had a hard-on for VPX, kinda hard to convey sarcasm via text
    Must be my stunning avi
    Been to HQ THREE times

Must be my stunning avi
    There is something about that question mark...
    MFC Illuminati

Actually yes, I did laugh audibly at your responses. Figured you just had a hard-on for VPX, kinda hard to convey sarcasm via text
    The insulting part was how you mentioned my butt.

That's a very sensitive area of mine, and if it hurts, that's my business. Unless of course, you were involved.

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I am disapoint ...... Not a very pretty chart

The insulting part was how you mentioned my butt.

That's a very sensitive area of mine, and if it hurts, that's my business. Unless of course, you were involved.
    you forgot to mention the % homo
    MFC Illuminati

you forgot to mention the % homo
    That's because it depends on the extraction process.

I train with MAX, do you? AlecGaspari's Avatar
    AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol amazing chart making skeelz
    Senior Gaspari Board Rep/Brand Ambassador
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."

Originally Posted by fitnfirm View Post
    I am disapoint ...... Not a very pretty chart
    Originally Posted by AlecGaspari View Post
    lol amazing chart making skeelz
    Tough crowd Blame excel
    Been to HQ THREE times

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it's been a hot minute since I had a Redline...I grabbed a few during the Arnold from europa's setup, but our damn models kept stealing them
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

Originally Posted by dirtydean12 View Post
    it's been a hot minute since I had a Redline...I grabbed a few during the Arnold from europa's setup, but our damn models kept stealing them
    I also grabbed a couple from Europa, lol. Were you at the MP suite at the UFC fights? We were right next door
    Been to HQ THREE times

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I also grabbed a couple from Europa, lol. Were you at the MP suite at the UFC fights? We were right next door
    haha, I almost was...we had choice between the suite and 2nd row on the floor...we opted for the floor seats : /

drew[at]musclepharm.com

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dirtydean12 View Post
    haha, I almost was...we had choice between the suite and 2nd row on the floor...we opted for the floor seats : /
    sheesh thats like being with family members of the competitors ... 2nd row!! hey did anyone see if criticle bench made it onstage for the finals (ameature)

Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    sheesh thats like being with family members of the competitors ... 2nd row!! hey did anyone see if criticle bench made it onstage for the finals (ameature)
    Clay Guida was in the MP suite. It was really nice up there. Fresh cooked food for maximum anabolism FTW lol
    Been to HQ THREE times

Clay Guida was in the MP suite. It was really nice up there. Fresh cooked food for maximum anabolism FTW lol
    damn...jelly

drew[at]musclepharm.com

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm