Spetznaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spetznaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spetznaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spetznaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spetznaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spetznaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spetznaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spetznaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spetznaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spetznaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spetznaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anyone heard of ANS Methyl Pump?

So I went to GNC the other day to pick up a pre-workout supplement. I checked a few out, but all of them contained creatine. Person that worked at the store recommended to get ANS Methyl Pump because it didnt have any creatine and still gave the same affect. For some reason I cannot find any reviews or any info at all about this product anywhere online. Anyone heard of it? Is it any good?

gyminit23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been using the Methyl Pump for a few weeks now, and love it. I called ANS and the sales guy said that it just hit the market about 3 weeks ago, so they are in the process of updating their website etc. Really like the product tho, no creatine, great energy, great pumps!

jlcollier3664 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Methyl Pump is a great product utilizing micronized elements to produce a better product without the filler (i.e. creatine in most cases). A bit pricy but contains a 60 day supply of mental energy with a low amount of caffeine and a balanced amount of Arginie and Citruline for a good pump.

Raediance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Methyl Pump is an amazing prework out. (I work at a family owned GNC which sells ANS products) It does give you a great pump and energy. ANS has great products, I mix the Methyl Pump with their BCAAs, they also have a test booster you can mix in as well for guys. I highly recommend just trying it.

Registered User InnerStrength92's Avatar
    InnerStrength92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just bought some methyl pump from a GNC in Anderson, SC. I was needing a new pre-workout anyways. I was slightly concerned when I couldn't find any info on it on Boybuilding's store website. apparently this stuff is very new. I hope it works well.

Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im also wondering about this product. I've taken it a few times, it's decent. Anybody else have any experience with it?

fuguejr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuguejr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuguejr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuguejr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuguejr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fuguejr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bryancap77 View Post
    Im also wondering about this product. I've taken it a few times, it's decent. Anybody else have any experience with it?
    I've tried the strawberry kiwi it gave me a good pump, decent focus, clean energy.

nradam123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nradam123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nradam123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nradam123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nradam123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nradam123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nradam123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nradam123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nradam123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nradam123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nradam123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry for sounding like an *******, but why does everyone who says great focus, clean energy etc etc have just 1 or 2 posts?

VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nradam123 View Post
    Sorry for sounding like an *******, but why does everyone who says great focus, clean energy etc etc have just 1 or 2 posts?
    all fake account

like the one you see on most review in bb.com shop

driftinFc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was just reading this thread and figured I'd get my first post in.

Only downside I have experienced was really wierd dreams when I took it to close to going to bed. Other than that its a decent pre, I'm stacking with no3 right now and from a pump standpoint its effin great.

DOCPARADOX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A few weeks ago, I got to this page from Google while I was looking up ANS Methyl Pump. April 2005 is a long time, but here's a real review for anyone who falls on this page. I've been using ANS Methyl Pump for about a month now (I alternate, daily, between the old Jack3d -- so not the "micro" stuff, the real stuff -- until I run out of the real Jack3d). Personally, I don't know what they put in the old Jack3d, but nothing will ever match up (to my knowledge). Although, this Methyl Pump stuff is closer to it than any of the other pre-workouts that I've tried: NO Xplode, that MuscleTech stuff (Nano Vapor?), C-4 (meh), and probably another one or two that i can't remember (including the GNC brand pre-workout). The OLD Jack3d has a--difficulty to describe but--"heavy" pump (almost makes me feel stronger than I am), while Methyl Pump almost----almost--produces the same effect and at the same time gets me a bit more jittery than I like. A big difference, for whatever reason, is that I get more vascular at the gym with (the old) Jack3d, but not as much with ANS Methyl Pump. I'm sure the vascularity has to do with Jack3d, as I always looks crazy-vascular in the gym after using (the old) Jack3d, but not with any of the other pre-workouts that I listed (including ANS Methyl Pump).

Overall, ANS Methyl Pump is what I'll be using until I find a better pre-workout (maybe one just like the old Jack3d). I got the ANS BCAA and (ANS) D-Aspartic today to stack with it. Maybe stacking the D-Aspartic will help achieve a Jack3d-like (the OLD one) effect, but a lot of people say D-Aspartic is crap (just in general, without attention to ANS). I'll have to see, -- the 30-day return policy is always an option.

CalfDayMondays has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CalfDayMondays has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CalfDayMondays has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by nradam123 View Post
    I lolled

Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fuguejr View Post
    I've tried the strawberry kiwi it gave me a good pump, decent focus, clean energy.
    I actually work with this guy, one of my close friends. Give him a break.

And, in fairness, methyl pump is alright. Literally the only interesting thing about it is the 1,3 at 20mg. Everything else is crap, but if you found it for cheap and absolutely needed the 1,3 you could stack it with hemavol or something of the like.

Ps:fuguejr start posting more :P
    Last edited by Bryancap77; 04-27-2013 at 03:52 PM.
    Please like my bands page!
    https://www.********.com/PerspectivesOfficial
    Influences such as Periphery, Animals as Leaders, Intervals, ADTR, etc...

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you guys know the first 5posts are troll accounts right?
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

That may be so, but this is in fact one of the only threads regarding methyl pump. So regardless of op, it's a valid thread. I'd like to know of others experience with this supp, even though the blend is bs minus the 1,3 lol

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That may be so, but this is in fact one of the only threads regarding methyl pump. So regardless of op, it's a valid thread. I'd like to know of others experience with this supp, even though the blend is bs minus the 1,3 lol
    well if you were interested you cold start your own thread
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    well if you were interested you cold start your own thread
    I guess I "cold" start my own...

I guess I "cold" start my own...
    my laptop is a piece, you have to hit the keys hard for it to type
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

It's all good, I have my iPhone 5 in a lifeproof case for class (firefighter) and I mistype every other word dude

brieskee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brieskee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brieskee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brieskee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brieskee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brieskee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brieskee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brieskee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brieskee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brieskee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brieskee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am drinking it now, and I will post back with what I feel. Im drinking the strawberry kiwi, good taste so far.

brieskee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brieskee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brieskee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brieskee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brieskee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brieskee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brieskee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brieskee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brieskee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brieskee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brieskee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

just finished first workout on methyl pump

As of lately, this is the best pre workout I have tried out of : ACG3 and Cardio Cuts. I don't like a lot of caffeine or craziness, but I do like to feel focused and powerful before a workout. So far, this has given me that feeling. I usually work out in my basement, and it made me in the mood to create an "on the go" workout outside. Got a nice burn, made a video of it, and still have tons and tons of energy. It's not bad - i don't know what the price is, but for a free sample it made me want to buy the product.

jth2405 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Methyl pump

I went into gnc today and the guy there seemed to know what he was talking about. Maybe I'm wrong though. He was telling me that they pulled the old jackd 3d because a young kid took 8 scoops and died. What happened after was that ANS then copied the jackd 3d with just a few tweaks making it a lil better. Again, take it with a grain of salt cause he very well may no nothing but hearsay, like me. Today was my first run at it. I got a good pump, focus, but the drive really wasn't there but I contribute that to working 7 says a week and 12 hours a day.. I've always liked super pump Max more than all others but ill def use this product again.

CrossFitGurl83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jth2405 View Post
    I went into gnc today and the guy there seemed to know what he was talking about. Maybe I'm wrong though. He was telling me that they pulled the old jackd 3d because a young kid took 8 scoops and died. What happened after was that ANS then copied the jackd 3d with just a few tweaks making it a lil better. Again, take it with a grain of salt cause he very well may no nothing but hearsay, like me. Today was my first run at it. I got a good pump, focus, but the drive really wasn't there but I contribute that to working 7 says a week and 12 hours a day.. I've always liked super pump Max more than all others but ill def use this product again.
    I bought some at GNC last night and tried it before CrossFit tonight. No weird side effects other than issues with my heart rate getting too high during the work out. I find it really odd that there is no information on line about ANS Pump. It's not on the GNC website and the ANS website still isn't updated. I actually went back to the kitchen to check it to make sure that it wasn't out of date. I'd be insterested in more reviews on this product.

The ANS website is sub-standard and makes me question the credibility of their company.

dragon778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

found some at my local gnc

found some at my local gnc amazing....ran out there and every store in my county has never heard of it...anyone still find them around their areas? let me know might be able to work something out

dragon778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone found any? still cant find some

HaleyHerauf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just bought some today in Clemson, SC at the new GNC that just opened up. Im kind of nervous to take it now after reading the most recent reviews. It was 50 bucks and I'm wondering if I could get something better. I was doing some more research of my own to figure out how it affected women primarily.

donajor8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Methyl pump and 2.0

This is my first thread only because even to this day I find it hard to find reviews on methyl pump and the 2.0 which you can only get now because the methyl pump original was pulled off the market due to the DIM- google if you don't know.
    So here are my thoughts. I been taking methyl pump for a year from when the original one was out yet at the beginning this was my first pre workout and I'm not a coffee drinker so I gotten lil to none caffeine but I was wired and found myself outside running around like a mad man trying to run up a wall n flip which I'm so far from being an acrobat- at this time I was given a sample of the methyl pump then I went to the gym and burned hell over!! Brought the product the same day and love the focus it gave me. Just loved it I would take it before work because work was very stressful during this time and I did many doubles on my feet damn near 12hrs a day back to back days as a nurse and methyl pump didn't make me feel like wtf. I felt like yea let's do this!!! And seen it as a competition.
    Now the original been off the market and I had to find a replacement lucky me I had just brought a bottle like the day before the end day of the product being on selves. So I'd used my last bottle like it was worth more than gold all along looking for a replacement. I tired a few products not saying names and a few samples and nothing made me feel good like methyl. Methyl not only gave me pump etc but it gave me a good mood which is the main reason I'd felt in love with it. Some of the replacement gave me what I wanted but lack the good mood effect which after research was due to the DIM. So one day I went to GNC looking around again after so many times for a replacement and the guy told me that ANS has methyl pump 2.0 without DIM he gave me a sample of his- cause the GNC workers there was a fan of methyl pump also. So I tired the 2.0 and we all(the workers and I) agreed that it's not the same with the DIM.
    So I still brought it the 2.0 cause it still worked better than the others I tired when I was in search of a replacement. I'm sure there are a few better pre's out there but methyl pump 2.0 is better than most and that is good enough for me to not really search too much for a better product.
    Now ANS makes good products after the methyl exp I decides just to like stay with the company and I also take their test5- been on this and started their new test booster ISO test maybe since last month cause I needed to cycle so they say lol. But I'd found out this morning from ANS site I can stack ISO and test5 which I was doing anyway for a week because ISO test isn't good as test5 but now I can do full dose 😝 but these products are very expensive and I get it only cause I know I'm a nurse and can get the money back easier than some others but if anyone know any cheaper test booster or one that work. I'd tired royal in it's junk but test5 is a beast for me

giogonzalez52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up meythal pump

I been using it for about 4 days now, I have to say that the first day I didn't really feel anything because I was expecting a tingling feeling but I never got one. The second day that I took it I also didn't feel anything but I noticed that I wasn't getting as tired throughout my workouts nor was i getting any cramps like I usually do. So although I'm not getting the same affect as I was with c4, I like so product so far because I have gained stamina and I feel much more focused throughout my work outs. I recommend this product if you don't like the feeling of tingling throughout your body. And I haven't gotten a crash from it either

Mkrug72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Update

Originally Posted by fuguejr View Post
    So what I was told (at GNC) is that Pre-workouts like C4 have Taurine in them which over time will clog up your adrenal receptors...and this product does not. Today is my off day but will try Methyl Pump tomorrow for the first time.