paulsheerin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New workout routine advice PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!

Hi guys

I recently moved from using the machines at the gym to using free weights.this is my routine-

MONDAY
    -seatal row*
    -lat pulldown
    -deadlift
    -bent over single arm row
    -bicep curl
    -hammer curl
    -abs
    -30 mins on treadmill

TUESDAY
    45 mins on treadmill

WEDNESDAY
    -leg press (machine)
    -Leg curl (machine)
    Leg extension (machine)
    -Squats
    -Shoulder press
    -Lateral raise*
    -Frontal raise*
    -abs
    -30 mins on treadmill

THURSDAY
    45 mins on treadmill

FRIDAY
    -Chest press*
    -Bench press*
    -dumbell bench press*
    -Tricep pushdown*
    -tricep extension (behind head).*
    * * * (8 3x10)
    -abs
    -30 mins on treadmill

SATURDAY
    Off

SUNDAY
    Off

(the weights i nirmally lift are 10-14kg)

Is this a good workout for building muscle? Should i do more? I want to buildas much muscle i possibly can.
    I joined the gym to lose weight.in 8 months i lost just under 3 stone.my waist has gone from 42" to 30". Now, i want to build muscle.also, how long should it take to see results so i know for sure im doing everything right? Should i drink a protein shake after each workout.?

Please leave feedback.i appreciate any help i recieve.

Thank you in advance

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Do all pros simple beginners routine (see sticky threads)

Eat enough calories to gain 1kg a month and continually get stronger

Eat enough protein to support growth (1 gram of protein for every kg of bodyweight) as a MINIMUM.

Registered User fightingfalcn91's Avatar
    fightingfalcn91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fightingfalcn91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fightingfalcn91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fightingfalcn91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fightingfalcn91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fightingfalcn91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fightingfalcn91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fightingfalcn91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fightingfalcn91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fightingfalcn91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fightingfalcn91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your gonna get some people on these forums that will try and critique every little thing about a routine.. Yours looks fine. I follow something similar and have seen great results. Just make sure your are forcing your body to make changes. (Your lifting heavy and changing up your workout routine) Even if you just up the intensity, that can make a pretty big difference. On the flip side, make sure your diet is in check! That is HUGE. Eat clean. I always have a protein shake after a workout, and usually 2-3 more throughout the day in between meals.