Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Critique my keto cut thread thread

So one of my pet peeves is reading someones log and seeing 5 comments to everyone of their updates. It makes it difficult to pull data from, see what they did, etc. So, for readability, I am creating this thread so that all of my fans, which is probably no one, can comment on how awesome my cut is.

Some info about me. I have been on keto for over a year, depending on how you want to count my carb up days which have lasted 336 hours at times. In that time I have lost 30+ lbs and am down to ~ 17% bodyfat @ 208; spring loaded calipers and my wife so who knows how accurate. My workout for the past 5-6 months has been crossfit-ish. I enjoy the fitness I garnered from it. For all of you haters, no matter what you say I am more fit than when I started. For all of you x-fit lovers, no its not the end all be all. My lifts are now bench, dl, and pullup. I messed up my knee so squating is a no go. I run, for PT, for me, for my dog. Its going to happen. You can absolutely comment that I might be catabolizing more than I need to, etc, but I am still going to do it. My work says I need to, my dog asks me to, and I enjoy it (in moderation). I have read all of the "Ketogenic Diet", "Good Calories, Bad Calories", portions of the "Anabolic Diet", lots of the lean gains forums, and countless other things. That means I know my head from my @ss, but only just barely. As a note I don't terribly sweat the rules, as I am sure you grammar nazi's will notice. But lets be honest, if this is a life style I am going to maintain, I am going to enjoy it. That said, if you have a fun way to improve what I am doing, I am all ears. Not that it matters, you really can post anything you want. I'll read it, probably disagree. Then we can fight on the internetz!!!

On to the important stuff, my future. Going way back to July 2009, Muscle and Fitness wrote up a Showtime Diet. Will it help me put on size, probably not. Is it the best, probably not. Will I do it, probably. It is basically set up like "Incline 3/9-10 super set with incline fly 3/14-16" then "flat fly 3/14-16 super set with flat db 3/9-10." Then 7 minutes of cardio. The program says HIIT, but I love muscle glycogen so I will be walking. They split it chest/shoulders/tris, legs/calves/abs/ back/bis/forearms. I adamantly reject the idea of isolation arm workout, unless you roid or are huge, so I replaced it with pushups, dips, and chins. For abs, I will do the p90x ab ripper 3 times a week. One of the other reasons I like this routine is my workout partner is stoked to try it out. Nothing helps me more than a motivated workout partner who will be there. This is Monday - Saturday, and I lift in the mornings. The afternoons on MW I bjj, and TTF I will play basketball, racquetball, or run with my dog. Nothing to intense, just having fun with the people I work with or improving my back wall game.

For my diet, I have been eating 2200 regularly and aim for 180 protein. I don't count veggies because, lets face it, I did not get fat off broccoli. But if you are wondering they are spinach, romain, cucumber, pepper, onion, celery, and broccoli. Broccoli every morning with eggs, and the rest is kinda up in the air. I go through 1 pepper, 2 onions, 2 cucumbers, a bag thingy of celery, and a head or bag of romain or spinach (1 or the other) a week. Turkey sausage in my eggs because it has no nitrates, and the rest is kinda up in the air. Normally though its about 300g of chuck eye and 300g of chicken, 3 eggs, 6 sausage links, and whatever amount of oil, sour cream, and cheese I need to make up for.

The one thing I am adding will be tater tots, milk, and tortillas. I am going to start my day with 4oz of milk and a half scoop of protein before I lift, then come home to eggs with either 85g of tots or 1 tortilla. Probably tots because they are more filling for the amount of carbs I get. Then I will add milk again Monday and Wednesday night as my dinner, with protien, after bjj. Normally I would have whipping cream but I figure 2 hours of rolling warrants 13g of lactose. This puts me at around 60g of C for the day, all of which is right around working out. This is the one part of my diet I am not really set on. How do I get enough carbs to make up for the intensity....if you have a better way spit it out. Note, however, I cannot drink a protein shake with water. I would rather feel like I am starving and wait a while than suffer through it. So I figure milk is the lowest carb option to drink PWO. I would try almond milk but the only stuff I can get is full of sugar, 17g, and so milk seems better.

You guys can ask, say, post, link, or some other way communicate all the stuff that you hope will annoy me, please just keep it in here. I really do want to have a clean, easy to read log. Also, if you are going to say that everything I am doing is wrong, would you be able to post a study of some sort. I know anecdotal has its merits, but the argument of "you like" vs "I like" will always lose because "I like." I spend a lot of time being wrong, but I still like to see black and white saying why I am wrong.

I will start the log on Monday, international chest day.

When I start my log, the link to it will be here, or near below in the event that I cannot edit this post.