Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The Lonely Road to Hell Part 2: HRT Solo Contest

So you watched the videos multiple times and scoured the web to find every word you could related to the new phenomenon that is Solo Hell Raiser Training. You mastered the technique, studied the split and your diet and supplement regimen are on point. You see the previous "The lonely Road to Hell: HRT Solo Contest, and didn't get chosen. You feel that you might have done well in that contest and are ready to use the HRT tools to become a freak.

And then you realize there’s a problem--the Contest is over. Damn. Sucks to be you, bro.

Until now. Hearing the frenzied response to his training system, Rage decided to go another round with those walking the lonely road.

You’ll be guided and mentored by Rage and the Animal Crew on your own personal HRT Journey.

Rules…

- You must be a BB.com/Bodyspace member
    - You must be willing to keep a daily BB.com forum log covering your split, diet and supplementation plans
    - You must provide a weekly video summary log
    - You must have a minimum of 2 years training experience
    - You must be at least 18 years of age or older
    - You must live in the US and have a US mailing address
    - You must be in perfect health in order to undergo the rigorous HRT method
    - You can't have won anything from Animal/Universal/SportPharma in the last 30 days

The participant who has the heart and dedication to stay the course, do the detail work (keeping detailed training logs and video journals) and who makes the most dramatic progress, documented via before and after photos will win your own grand prize— Which will be announced later. (Remember, the journey and results are the true prize. Anything else is just icing on the cake.)
    So it’s that easy. To officially enter, post in this thread and tell us a little bit about yourself, how you're an Animal, and why you should be chosen to be sponsored by Animal for a 12-week journey through hell and we’ll pick the most compelling stories to join in the madness. The deadline for entries is midnight Pacific Time 27 March, 2012. Contest will start 02 April, 2012.

So what are you waiting for? There's no excuse left not to be f*ckin' jacked. And if picked, you better be good and ready to go the full distance. Or you'll be left behind, as it takes full commitment on your part to see it through.
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hell has returned! Get in on this!!! It is by far the best training routine I've ever used!!!

Universal I understand I can not apply but I'd love to help in any way that I can. Just let me know.

Good luck to all those brave enough to walk through HELL.

dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh hell yeah!!! I would love to be a part of it but since I can't Boss man, like always I offer my assistance on this bad boy.
    This ain't no game....

Animal Rep

http://www.animalpak.com/

http://twitter.com/animalpak

Metroflex San Marcos

smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice! Who's willing to endure the pain to get the results?
    Journal: Feeding The Beast Within
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127433393

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ME!!!!

Male age 29

I like long walks on the beach, candle lit dinners and green gummy bears. notsrs

I'm an overweight stay at home Daddy, caregiver and student. A couple years ago after my wedding, I decided it was time to make a change after seeing my wedding photos. I wasn't happy with the way I looked and I wanted to do something about it. I started to add activity into my life and was eating "clean" foods. However, after a few months of that, it became obvious that it wasn't enough. Fast forward a few months ahead and I started to really get into all the "stickies" here on the forums. I started to learn more about nutrition and supplementation and I threw p90x into the mix. With that knowledge I was able to drop my initial 45lbs.

After p90x, I got into a couple other dumbbell routines and I just wasn't seeing results and that is when I stumbled upon HRT. With the help of Mrdead and Rage, I was able to drop a few more pounds over the course of the first couple of weeks of solo HRT and I'm currently into week 7. Recently, the weight loss has stopped and it's time for myself to do something that will make me accountable, and that is exactly what this program will do for me.

I'm tired of being embarrassed about going out into the public, not having the energy to chase around my son and getting anxiety about simple trips to Walmart. It's time to get shredded up and become the best man that I can be for my family and most importantly, myself.

I'm an Animal because I never give up. I set my site on something and it's mine...it may take a while but I will have it. I have the drive, determination and will to compete in this program and it's time that I do something for myself. I'm so concerned with everyone else, but now it's my time to step up and be the pack leader.

I'm in it to win it and like BB2k, it's time to look like a god.

Thank you Animal for this opportunity, and good luck to everyone that applies!
    Last edited by J_Dieter; 03-08-2012 at 01:27 PM.
    --- Blankety Blank Blank ---

kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Count me in Deadman!!! This is gonna be a great experience and awesome ride! Best of luck to everyone that applies!

huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd love to do this, but since I'm not going for huge mass gains, I don't know that I qualify. However, in case the Animal gang decides I'm worthy...

I'm 33 years old. I have been studying Shaolin Kung Fu for 13 years, and have lifted on and off during that time. Had gotten lazy, and got up to 218lbs. 02/01/2011, I decided to make a serious change. I started working out in kung fu heavily again, and I dropped from 218lbs to 178lbs. I stayed at 178lbs for a long time, and I decided I needed to kick myself in the ass to build more muscle. I went back to the gym, and then I found HRT. Since I started HRT 2 1/2 weeksa go, I'm down to 173lbs. My goal is 10% - 12% body fat. I'm an animal because I will push myself to failure every time ; I have more than once smacked a mat going to failure on pushups. I guess this is why I love this program!

rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    Hell has returned! Get in on this!!! It is by far the best training routine I've ever used!!!

Universal I understand I can not apply but I'd love to help in any way that I can. Just let me know.

Good luck to all those brave enough to walk through HELL.
    I second this bro. I'd like to help out anyway I can.

Stick this out for the full 12 weeks fellas, it's absolutely worth it. You all have my total respect and support. Kill it!
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

NASM Certified Personal Trainer

NCCPT Gold's Gym Certified Personal Trainer

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Step right up...!!! Don't be shy...!!!

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    Is it March 28th yet?

SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In to help the guys for round 2.

may god have mercy on your souls
    ΦΔΘ

O||||||O Official Jeep Brah Crew O||||||O

Twitter: @ImSoChillBro
    Instagram: @BuzzChillington

kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have been waiting for this announcement for weeks. Coming fresh of the greatest weekend of my life at the Arnold this past weekend it was a weekend of firsts! I got to meet Rage himself, very down to earth classy guy, and got to meet the man responsible for my initial interest in bodybuilding and hero Frank Mcgrath. enough about the weekend, I like many other have the ex fat kid story. I was fat all through school, then in 10th grade went on a crazy diet of 2 protein shakes and 2 salads a day (that was stupid) dropped 60 lbs and for the first time was skinny. I started lifting and while going through arm routines on youtube ran across McGrath's animal vid and immediately was hooked. I wanted to look like him in every way. That was 4 yrs ago when I started lifting. Since then i have tried every "magic pill" that hit the shelves and wasted all my money. After joining the forvm i realized all the big guys do one thing the same. They get back to the basics! Basic workouts with crazy intensity, basic supps, and eat a **** ton of food. When I first read about hrt i could never keep a reliable partner, and at that time there was no solo program so you can understand the excitement when rage released the solo program and tried it out for myself and I love it. Checking your ego at the door was a must for the program and it took a while to get used to but I am lifting heavier weights and getting good results all from starting lighter with strict form. I love everything about this program and I want nothing other than to be chosen for this contest. I can guarantee you'll get every last ounce of blood sweat and possible tears out of everyworkout, and i am very capable of meeting all the requirements. Its time to get big and from reading all the previous contestants blogs all who made it recieved results and it was very inspirational. I'm ready for war and for my walk through Hell...see you guys on the other side!

As things go on, and more and more people toss their hat in the ring, more details will be released...

smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As things go on, and more and more people toss their hat in the ring, more details will be released...
    Master of the dramatic...

Originally Posted by smoothballer View Post
    Master of the dramatic...
    Suspense... I buildz it...

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Down for some brutality!

I stepped away from the gym for a few months and now finally got things in order....my workout partner quit the gym so i go solo each and every time i step foot in the gym....been searching for a routine to add a little fire to my workouts; something to get excited about...been kinda going thru the motions for awhile now, this is exactly what i need to ignite my training sessions again. Been thru Rage's partnered HRT but never solo, it def. has my interest peaked.

conjugalburns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conjugalburns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conjugalburns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conjugalburns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conjugalburns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conjugalburns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conjugalburns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conjugalburns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conjugalburns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conjugalburns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) conjugalburns has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    damn. I want to but I wouldn't be able to do a video log

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by J_Dieter View Post
    ME!!!!

Male age 29

I like long walks on the beach, candle lit dinners and green gummy bears. notsrs

I'm an overweight stay at home Daddy, caregiver and student. A couple years ago after my wedding, I decided it was time to make a change after seeing my wedding photos. I wasn't happy with the way I looked and I wanted to do something about it. I started to add activity into my life and was eating "clean" foods. However, after a few months of that, it became obvious that it wasn't enough. Fast forward a few months ahead and I started to really get into all the "stickies" here on the forums. I started to learn more about nutrition and supplementation and I threw p90x into the mix. With that knowledge I was able to drop my initial 45lbs.

After p90x, I got into a couple other dumbbell routines and I just wasn't seeing results and that is when I stumbled upon HRT. With the help of Mrdead and Rage, I was able to drop a few more pounds over the course of the first couple of weeks of solo HRT. Recently, the weight loss has stopped and it's time for myself to do something that will make me accountable, and that is exactly what this program will do for me.

I'm tired of being embarrassed about going out into the public, not having the energy to chase around my son and getting anxiety about simple trips to Walmart. It's time to get shredded up and become the best man that I can be for my family and most importantly, myself.

I'm an Animal because I never give up. I set my site on something and it's mine...it may take a while but I will have it. I have the drive, determination and will to compete in this program and it's time that I do something for myself. I'm so concerned with everyone else, but now it's my time to step up and be the pack leader.

This guy gets my vote!

rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alright, I'll step up and throw my name in.

Most of you guys who've been here have seen my team thread. You know who I am. I kept a log for the last 16 weeks, I've already earned my HRT T-shirt without being in the contest. Put me in for real this time.

Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    This guy gets my vote!
    Thank you sir. On spread!

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ME!!!!

Male age 29

After p90x, I got into a couple other dumbbell routines and I just wasn't seeing results and that is when I stumbled upon HRT. With the help of Mrdead and Rage, I was able to drop a few more pounds over the course of the first couple of weeks of solo HRT. Recently, the weight loss has stopped and it's time for myself to do something that will make me accountable, and that is exactly what this program will do for me.

Originally Posted by kcburrows View Post
    Count me in Deadman!!! This is gonna be a great experience and awesome ride! Best of luck to everyone that applies!
    Originally Posted by huafist View Post
    I'd love to do this, but since I'm not going for huge mass gains, I don't know that I qualify. However, in case the Animal gang decides I'm worthy...

I'm 33 years old. I have been studying Shaolin Kung Fu for 13 years, and have lifted on and off during that time. Had gotten lazy, and got up to 218lbs. 02/01/2011, I decided to make a serious change. I started working out in kung fu heavily again, and I dropped from 218lbs to 178lbs. I stayed at 178lbs for a long time, and I decided I needed to kick myself in the ass to build more muscle. I went back to the gym, and then I found HRT. Since I started HRT 2 1/2 weeksa go, I'm down to 173lbs. My goal is 10% - 12% body fat. I'm an animal because I will push myself to failure every time ; I have more than once smacked a mat going to failure on pushups. I guess this is why I love this program!
    Originally Posted by mdritter View Post
    I stepped away from the gym for a few months and now finally got things in order....my workout partner quit the gym so i go solo each and every time i step foot in the gym....been searching for a routine to add a little fire to my workouts; something to get excited about...been kinda going thru the motions for awhile now, this is exactly what i need to ignite my training sessions again. Been thru Rage's partnered HRT but never solo, it def. has my interest peaked.
    Originally Posted by rockwood51 View Post

Most of you guys who've been here have seen my team thread. You know who I am. I kept a log for the last 16 weeks, I've already earned my HRT T-shirt without being in the contest. Put me in for real this time.
    Wow..21 days to go and we are off to a great start. Looking forward to getting this party started.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

Originally Posted by ragingmuscle View Post
    Wow..21 days to go and we are off to a great start. Looking forward to getting this party started.
    WTH...???!!! Rage posts in here, and it goes all silent... Dang...!!! He ain't that scary... Sheesh...!!!

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    U crazy deadman.....terrified of rage!

WTH...???!!! Rage posts in here, and it goes all silent... Dang...!!! He ain't that scary... Sheesh...!!!
    Originally Posted by mdritter View Post
    U crazy deadman.....terrified of rage!
    I'm ascared that if I type to him, he will turn on my webcam and somehow choke me.

CaptSpaulding will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptSpaulding will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptSpaulding will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptSpaulding will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptSpaulding will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptSpaulding will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptSpaulding will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptSpaulding will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptSpaulding will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptSpaulding will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptSpaulding will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Awesome

Originally Posted by rockwood51 View Post

Kill it bro, I'm gonna be checking on you in this forum. It will be interesting to see you transition to solo.
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ah you guys are doing a solo contest nice! Was reading about this when it first came out, but had no partner for the original contest. Everyone's interest in having a solo version paid off.

[Will be well past 30 days on April 2nd since my promo win as well =)]

Decided to randomly check out the Forvm today and saw a post leading me back here, what a lucky day.

Going on 7 years training on off learned a lot. Use to only do chest/ bi's neglected back and legs the usual newbie stuff. Now I'm into balance,form over weight, and compound exercises. I've been everything from 145 12% to 180 18%, to 205 28% with a 38" waist at that point i got disgusted. I'd get out of the shower and have water/condensation I don't know wtf it was stuck under my "fat rolls" sickening. Got a hold of my diet, supplements I have the basics. I need a new routine, one that does what it should, one that may make me feel sick at the end. The endorphin rush walking out of the gym is worth it every time, what I look like in the mirror slowly getting better is worth it everyday.

Spent past three months getting things back on track and I'm back down to 186 20-21% 36"and been feeling great ever since. Ideally would like to get to 15-18% and stay at the same weight in the three months in Hell.

To me being an Animal is about having the desire and drive. The desire to better ones self through dedication, passion and persistence.
    -Was interested in this since it first debuted so ya...I'm excited for Hell...I'm In...
    Last edited by blinky99; 03-07-2012 at 07:23 PM.
    Sig line can't be a novel

I'm ascared that if I type to him, he will turn on my webcam and somehow choke me.
    Why yes, yes he will. He's just that damn bad ass. Fear the RAGE with all thine heart...or he will rip it out 1 HRT session at a time.

b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I GOTTA GET IN ON THIS!!

I followed the last contest every single step of the way and kicked myself everyday for not entering myself.

I'm 24 years old, 5'6" tall roughly 165lbs my scale says that I'm around 15% body fat but i have a hard time believing that's accurate.

In 2007 i joined the military and decided i wanted to get into bodybuilding. Since then I've been working my ass of in the gym everyday for the last 5 years and never saw progress like I have over the last couple months doing the HRT program. To give you a little more background on me this past fall I was jumped at a college party and unfortunately had my jaw broken. I spent the next 6 weeks with my mouth wired shut unable to lift or eat even remotely healthy, everything had to be blended which was disgusting so i hardly ever ate (lost a little over 30 lbs and got skinny fat). It wasn't til mid December that i was actually able to get back in the gym and lift seriously like i had in the past. Since then I've put all the weight back on that i lost and have almost gotten my strength back to where it was before....that's my little sob story but I'm not looking for sympathy just wanting to show you that i don't **** around when it comes to working out I'm as dedicated as they come, it takes some pretty serious **** to keep me out of the gym on a lifting day. I would love to be selected for this competition, but if i don't i look forward to following along daily like i did the last time.
    I no longer attend college parties nor do i drink at all for that matter. I've made some pretty serious changes and I think I'm on track to be in the best shape I've ever been in. I have nothing but respect for the Universal team as well as the competitors that participated in the last go round so i really hope i get selected so I'm able to pick your brains for advice.

Some nice torturees for Rage already

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good to see there are more chances for people to feel the pain
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0