Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Good to see there are more chances for people to feel the pain
    What's a few more weeks of pain going to hurt?
    --- Blankety Blank Blank ---

kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    WTH...???!!! Rage posts in here, and it goes all silent... Dang...!!! He ain't that scary... Sheesh...!!!
    You of all people know how scary he is!!! Its the calm before the storm...its great to see so many bros jacked up to start this!!

VDWLB54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) VDWLB54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) VDWLB54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) VDWLB54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) VDWLB54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) VDWLB54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) VDWLB54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) VDWLB54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) VDWLB54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) VDWLB54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) VDWLB54 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hrt

I feel I am worth of the solo HRT program, I am in my mid 20's no kids never married and currently single and ready to mingle haha! I have been working out since high school football so over 10 years. After football was over and I started college I needed a good stress reliever and I still worked out. Me being goal orientated and competetive I powerlifted for a couple years then decided to enlist active duty in the air force. I did my 4 years and did one tour of iraq where I continued to lift and was slowly gravitating towards bodybuilding but at that time I was more into powerbodybuilding to have the size AND strength. Once I was out of the military 3 weeks later I started dieting for 20 weeks to do my first bodybuilding show which was also a national qualifier. I started out at 275 lbs way to bulked up and ended up around 215 lbs so a 60 lb loss in 20 weeks. I was no where near as shredded as I shouldve been but still got down to single digit bodyfat. I sacrificed a lot and relationships were put on hold but I wouldn't have changed a thing and loved every minute of it. I. Absolutely love to train and work my ass of at the gym! I plan on competing again in the late summer and fall and would like to do this program to put on some more muscle before I start the process of dieting for a contest for the 3rd time! Always representing animal and I always take the pak everyday! Thanks for everything universal and iregardless if you pick me you will always have a customer for life!

mohecan84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool South African Animal

Damn I would love to participate in a competition as such. A pity that it is only available to to people satying in the US. No disrespect but that is just wrong. Oh well. Will be an animal on my own. Good luck to the guys that get to participate. You have no idea how lucky you are. If the rules change by chance then count me in. although that fat lady everyone keeps speaking about will sing before that happens. Boooom... Im out and look forward to this thread growing.

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some great lookin' entries in here...!!!
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RIOSHOWTIME2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lemme in!!!!!
    THE OFFICIAL FEMALE FREAK OF NATURE

OFFICIAL ANIMAL HRT TEAM SHOWTIME!!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140127773

Proud Cadet of the LAPD freaknastyp's Avatar
    freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50)

21 yr old ready for the challenge!

male 21 yrs old

been training on/off since i was 15 had to have multiple surgery's during my late 16s-17 (eye surgery) and couldn't lift anything over 20pounds couldn't really do anything to get my heart rate up,but kept up the same rate of eating and gained approx 60+pounds.still having to deal with the problems with the eyes but no restrictions have been set even tho 90% of my life revolves around managing them. over the past year+ i have been lifting and eating WRONG trying to get in better shape but it has been the last 8months i have been doing it right getting my diet on point and cardio in and am now down to 193.6(from 250 at the beginning of November) at 6'2 my lifts have actually gone up since i have been cutting down.HRT is the perfect opportunity for me,i will be a the perfect point in my diet to start hrt when the contest starts.i have used animal products for years and they have never let me down. now im excited to try an animal product that i dont have to take in any pill or powder form but in the form of knowledge and see how well i can apply it to start getting some quality size back on my body. currently in the application process for the LAPD police academy so this is not something i am just doing to be in better shape for my self. it is something i have to be in better shape for everyone. i know i have the dedication and love of that pain you get when trying to squeeze in that last set. body telling you no, your mind yelling YES. the gym for me is more than a place to go for a few hours it is an escape from everything bad in my life..hrt will give me a fresh excuse to be there.

so glad i checked my ******** and found this hah

pick me animals!! wont let you down i will accept your challenge and love every minute of pain and every bead of sweat mix with tears that i get!
    Last edited by freaknastyp; 03-09-2012 at 11:02 AM.

Hellcentrics Apprentice chrisbartley's Avatar
    chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I feel like this is something i really would love to do. I'm 21, 170lb I am a daddy who provides for his family by having two jobs. I am a Firefighter/EMT and i work as a waiter at J Alexanders. I also applied and am waiting on a guaranteed interview as a corrections officer so i would do that and fire. I have always lifted but every 3 or 4 months burnout because of excuses but i dont want that anymore i never did. I have been lifting for about 6 years, im 5'9, bench press is 275max. I love lifting, i breath in exercise. I would do anything needed to be done to be the best. I would like to be bigger for corrections because with size and muscle i can better protect myself, gain respect, and protect the other officers. From there i would like to do fire/policing. I love food and my family. I like interval sprints, fire training, and playstation. But most of all i love eating. I hope you guys pick me, i'll grow like a mass monster.

I am a animal, I push and push till i cant squeeze out another rep. Shoot, last monday was chest and back, i blew chunks in the bathroom, then kept going. I deserve to be picked because i am going to shock everyone, my life resolves around jobs that require you to be in shape or well you could die if not by the enviroment then because of your heart. I live in a life style that requires you to keep pushing because if im not working the 2 jobs, not lifting, then im up at 4 am with my 1 year old daughter because shes teething. I keep going, and going.....
    Last edited by chrisbartley; 03-08-2012 at 11:57 AM.

rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whoever is pickin' em is gonna have quite the task on their hands. Glad this thing is filling up so quick bros.
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

NASM Certified Personal Trainer

NCCPT Gold's Gym Certified Personal Trainer

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IF you could make your own HRT monthly stack from Animal/Universal what would it be and why? 4 products max go!
    Sig line can't be a novel

Proud Cadet of the LAPD freaknastyp's Avatar
    freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by blinky99 View Post
    IF you could make your own HRT monthly stack from Animal/Universal what would it be and why? 4 products max go!
    would keep it simple with the basics, pak,pm,flex,rage that would have all the bases covered, its the stack im gonna utilize when i start hrt either on my own or if i get picked for it

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pak, Flex, Omega and the new Shock Therapy.
    --- Blankety Blank Blank ---

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rbowman91 View Post
    Whoever is pickin' em is gonna have quite the task on their hands. Glad this thing is filling up so quick bros.
    I feel the same way. A lot of quality aps in here!
    Last edited by BB2K; 03-08-2012 at 03:00 PM.

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stak, N1-T, Pak, EAA Stack...

Originally Posted by mdritter View Post
    U crazy deadman.....terrified of rage!
    Originally Posted by J_Dieter View Post
    I'm ascared that if I type to him, he will turn on my webcam and somehow choke me.
    Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    Why yes, yes he will. He's just that damn bad ass. Fear the RAGE with all thine heart...or he will rip it out 1 HRT session at a time.
    Originally Posted by kcburrows View Post
    You of all people know how scary he is!!! Its the calm before the storm...its great to see so many bros jacked up to start this!!
    There's a reason why I don't fear him... I'm just as sick, twisted, and sadistic as he is...

kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There's a reason why I don't fear him... I'm just as sick, twisted, and sadistic as he is...
    Tell us somethin we dont know MD...lol

Hmmmm... Waaaaaay too quiet, in here...

Hellcentrics Apprentice chrisbartley's Avatar
    chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Makes it easier for you to make your choices!

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I feel the same way. A lot of quality aps in here!
    Saw you won the last contest, amazing transformation and progress, congrats indeed!

huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The more I think about this, the more I really really want to be in on it lol

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was just told by rbowman91 that Animal was going thru HELL again starting March 27th....I'm a 30 year old Bodybuilder, 201lbs, 5,10.5 around 7.55%BF. Looking to get some lean mass added to my frame. I've been doing HRT since Nov. but failed to enter the first contest. I've managed to put on 6 lbs of lean mass in the past few months with this program. I would consider my self animal due to the fact I'll do anything to get my beast mode ON! From working out in my make shift gym in my garage to working out late nights just to get in lift on, I'm bodybuilder, I don't make excuses, I make it work no matter what! I'm here to work! I'm ALL IN!
    Last edited by brad23; 03-09-2012 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Miss read instructions

huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stak, N1-T, Pak, EAA Stack...
    I just ordered the HRT stack ; what's your opinion on it?

b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I really didn't expect them to do another bad ass contest like this and I definitely didn't expect it to happen so soon! This really says a lot about the people at Universal/Animal, really shows that they care about their customers and have so much confidence in their product that they're willing to let people prove that it works for them publicly. Companies like that are pretty hard to find, most are just looking to get your money and could give a **** about your experience. As I said in my last post nothing but respect for these guys!

Originally Posted by huafist View Post
    The more I think about this, the more I really really want to be in on it lol
    :high five:

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by huafist View Post
    I just ordered the HRT stack ; what's your opinion on it?
    It's a very solid and foundational stack...

Originally Posted by b_moore06 View Post
    I really didn't expect them to do another bad ass contest like this and I definitely didn't expect it to happen so soon! This really says a lot about the people at Universal/Animal, really shows that they care about their customers and have so much confidence in their product that they're willing to let people prove that it works for them publicly. Companies like that are pretty hard to find, most are just looking to get your money and could give a **** about your experience. As I said in my last post nothing but respect for these guys!
    x2!! This in my opinion is the greatest company in the world... I've said time and time again if I ever got to the point where companies were offering sponsorships i'd pass on every single one until i could sign with these guys!

Hell has returned! Get in on this!!! It is by far the best training routine I've ever used!!!

Universal I understand I can not apply but I'd love to help in any way that I can. Just let me know.

Good luck to all those brave enough to walk through HELL.
    BB2k, did you follow the HRT diet with the contest or did you deviate from it a little?

HRT I think I'd go

month 1 torrent/test/flex/pm
    month 2 torrent/test/flex/pm
    month 3 torrent/flex/pm/stak

you get recovery, strength, joint comfort, and more recovery with enhanced sleep

rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Since I missed the first going to throw my hat in

Jay "Rewaste" Bartlett's Solo Hrt
    I'm starting this even though I know I missed the cut off date for the contest this is more personal then for the goodies. Age 41 Ht. 6'2" Off-season wt. 303. A little history Been training since 86 wielder principles Been using Universal products since then. Needed to get in shape prior to entering the Army with wavier in 88. Training never stopped down time was always the gym.
    The only break in training was The Gulf War at this time were I was unlucky and took a round in the side of my chest After recovery I Decided to enter my first BB. Show in 1993 The Gold gym classic Novice took 3rd. Next show was the Armed Forces invitational Show in Germany 95. Took 1st and overall Then lucky for me I was Deployed for the next 13 years Training other country's forces so( de oppresso liber) need I say more, training was really broken. Told myself after Ret. I would get back into Bodybuilding age is but a mind set.
    Now I have used a lot of systems in my time. Vince's 8x8, Dorian aka mentzers system, Fst-7 But this HRT system really shocks my nerve the pumps are just crazy you can feel the muscle building so the more then the 12 week I'll be doing this up to my next show May 28 following this
    Monday Shoulders, Bi's and Forearms
    Tuesday Legs
    Wed off Cardio
    Thursday Chest, Tri's
    Friday Back, rear delts and Traps (Cardio)
    I do Abs almost every work-out as a warm-up Older people need more warm up lol
    Rewaste

Plumbing Contractor
    West Coast Classic 1st SHW Quilfy for NPC USA'S Nationals
    Tournament of Champions 2011 3rd Super Heavy Open, 3rd Novice heavy and 5th Masters 40
    1st and overall Armed Forces European Bodybuilding Invetational 95
    3rd GNC NPC Border States Classic Novice Heavy 2010

rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Failed to say will be doing this for contest prep also 11 weeks out Saturday.
    Rewaste

Plumbing Contractor
    West Coast Classic 1st SHW Quilfy for NPC USA'S Nationals
    Tournament of Champions 2011 3rd Super Heavy Open, 3rd Novice heavy and 5th Masters 40
    1st and overall Armed Forces European Bodybuilding Invetational 95
    3rd GNC NPC Border States Classic Novice Heavy 2010