Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

"Ripped as Hell" 12 Week Cutting Challenge

Are you a Hell Raiser Training die hard? Want to get ripped as hell?

Post why you deserve to have me personally take you on the next journey through hell. You have less than a week to enter, so get movin. Winners will be selected and announced this Friday, August 10th 2012.

No training partner required. Get involved if you think you can take the heat. Devils in the details;

1. Start date August 13th and end date November 5th (12 weeks).
    2. Contest sponsored by Animal and Bodybuilding.com.
    3. Contestants must be familiar with Hell Raiser Training or be a quick learner.
    4. Each contestant must be willing to follow my guidance with both diet and training.
    5. Those selected must be willing to document their journey.
    6. Must be in perfect health.

A special note from the VP of Digital Publishing Bodybuilding.com:

Dear Hellraiser Participants & Hardcore Demons,

We're excited to partner with Tom Fuller and Animal for the first ever "RIPPED AS HELL" 12-Week Cutting Challenge! While working with Tom "Rage" Fuller on the HRT Trainer I experienced first-hand that nothing causes more muscle destruction than this style of training! It was intense, a little bit crazy, and most importantly, effective. The stories and photos we've seen from users that have completed HRT have been insane!
    Take the challenge. Get ripped as hell. And if you win you'll not only get tons of awesome Animal swag, but we'll also feature you on the HRT Trainer pages as the winner! You'll be seen by millions of Bodybuilding.com users and inspire more people to take their training to the next level by using HRT.

I look forward to seeing your results. If you survive. (insert evil laugh here)

Cheers!

John Hardesty
    Vice President of Digital Publishing
    Bodybuilding.com
    Find me on BodySpace: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/johnhardesty/
    Last edited by BodySpaceAdmin; 08-06-2012 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Added large logo.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Let the brave enter...!!!
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I believe I deserve a shot at this because I EAT, DRINK, BREATH HRT! I was able to push myself above and beyond during the last HRT transformation and it has done nothing but make me want more! I have to prove to myself and everyone watching out there I'm willing to go through HELL for this sport! I expect nothing but perfection from myself and you will get nothing but that from me! Every ounce of sweat will be poured into this challenge. Also an added plus I'll be doing a show on Oct 20th and I can display to the world and the no believers that HRT is the best thing for contest prep hands down! So once the dust settles, I hope you pick me to go through HELL like I have never been through before! I am an ANIMAL!!!!

lincoln4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How do we enter or apply? it says to post why we deserve to have you train us. Personally i am looking for more of a challenge. I have done the Kris Gethin workout 4 times (the 12 week trainer) along with diet and have experienced profound results. Mainly due to consistent diet, supplementation and dedication. The majority of my office has picked up the pace on dieting and hitting the gym as a result of watching the change i have gone through. I was looking for more intense workouts and came across this thread. Please let me know what else i need to do to be considered - Thank you -

Hellcentrics Apprentice chrisbartley's Avatar
    chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can not pass this up. I love HRT. I had crazy results before and now im ready for more. IM HUNGRY! I'm a father, a Firefighter, a Bodybuilder and a 3rd place winner in HRT solo part II. I am going to school August 28th for my fire level 2, Im moving to a new place, I work at a resturant as a server as well, and i still have time to lift, its called dedication. Its called getting up early to have time to squeeze in 6-7 meals. I can gain, i can cut, i can run, jump, lift, roll whatever you want. I'll do it. Rage knows. He said do it, it was done. I should be picked because i work for what i want. I get things done. I know where i failed last time, wont happen this time. 3rd place last time, 1st place this time. I work hard in everything i do including this contest.

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why select me? Because I have the balls to win this contest. I've used HRT before and im ready for another 12 weeks of hell. I love the HRT program, the diet, the sups and the guidance of Tom Fuller. I'm ready to take it to another level. To embrace the pain and laugh in its face. Bring on the hell.... IM READY!

I have nothing but respect for the HRT program, I KNOW what it can do. It is a very intense way to train but yet yileds amazing results and I have proof of that

Bring on Hellcentrics. It's GROW time!
    Last edited by BB2K; 08-07-2012 at 08:16 AM.

TDice is not very well liked. (-100) TDice is not very well liked. (-100) TDice is not very well liked. (-100) TDice is not very well liked. (-100) TDice is not very well liked. (-100) TDice is not very well liked. (-100) TDice is not very well liked. (-100) TDice is not very well liked. (-100) TDice is not very well liked. (-100) TDice is not very well liked. (-100) TDice is not very well liked. (-100)
    i would do it but i probably wont like most of the food for the diet.

bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, I think you need a GIRL doing this!! I am a 43 year old mom of 2 teenagers, nursing instructor, certified personal trainer, spinning instructor and I also compete in FIGURE! I love competing and LOVE the stage. I am doing a USA Pro Qualifier right at the end of this contest and I would totally enjoy the challenge of this training. I am a Buffmother too! I lost 30 lbs four years ago using the Buffmother program and feel better than I have my whole life. I am in perfect health and feel the best part is inspiring other women. I love pushing it hard in the gym and training with the boys. I would love the nutritional part of it too. This will be my 5th figure competition on November 3rd and I am ready to BRING IT! I need to get BIG and then get ripped. I believe in the natural way of getting there... hard work, dedication and perseverance.....That's ME! I was Ms Natural Nebraska Figure in 2011 and brought home several first place trophies and an overall... Have been soooo close and will continue to work hard to get that PRO card! I promise to train like a BEAST, but will show up on stage like a beauty!

Contest History:
    2011 Bluffs Classic Figure Masters 40+ 1st Place
    2011 Bluffs Classic Figure Masters 35+ 2nd Place
    2011 Bluffs Classic Open Figure Short Class 4th Place
    2011 USA Super Pro Qualifier Open Figure Medium 3rd Place
    2011 USA Super Pro Qualifier Figure Masters 35+ Short 3rd Place
    2011 Mrs. Natural Nebraska Figure Champion
    2011 Max Classic Overall Figure Champion
    2011 Max Classic Open Class 1st Place
    2011 Max Classic Masters 40+ Figure First Place
    2010 Max Classic Open Figure 2nd Place
    2010 Max Classic Novice Overall Figure Overall 1st Place
    2010 Max Classic Masters 40+ Figure 1st Place
    2010 Max Classic Novice Figure Short 1st Place
    2009 Bluffs Classic 40+ Figure 2nd Place
    Last edited by bherrod; 08-06-2012 at 08:07 PM.

VivrantThang is on a distinguished road. (+10) VivrantThang is on a distinguished road. (+10) VivrantThang is on a distinguished road. (+10) VivrantThang is on a distinguished road. (+10) VivrantThang is on a distinguished road. (+10) VivrantThang is on a distinguished road. (+10) VivrantThang is on a distinguished road. (+10) VivrantThang is on a distinguished road. (+10) VivrantThang is on a distinguished road. (+10) VivrantThang is on a distinguished road. (+10) VivrantThang is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I signed up for Body Building to enter this - although I read the forums every day.

I NEED to do this!! I am in the gym every single day, regardless of circumstance or my job (publicist), and want to take my body to the next level. I ABSOLUTELY believe I will be an incredible participant who will motivate others at the end.

You need strong WOMEN to kick ass in this and I'm the best candidate for that!!
    Last edited by VivrantThang; 08-06-2012 at 08:16 PM.

geoffr72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Burn it down!!

Burn it down. Im ex Air Force, single father and almost thirty. I have muscle but I want to take this to another level. I love the intensity of HRT and there is no way in hell I will fail or quit. Get me big, get me ripped and transform me into the demon from hell that I need to be before its too late. I owe it to myself and my daughter to become the man I need to be. Failure?!! HAHA what the F@#K is that? Lets get some. I need this.

Ernesto4725 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

No excuses

No excuses, I am ready to put my no excuses mentality to the test.

Mandavo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Hell Raiser Ribped

I'm busy with week 11 Off Hell Raiser training and need to do the ripped also and is ready for it, I'm 45 and promise my sun who is 9 that is his dad will also get a si pack , he said dad don't worry when you sleep then I can see your six pack ,but when you stand up it's gone !

Tom I do need this change
    Jan
    Last edited by Mandavo; 08-07-2012 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Want to add

erthri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I will follow this thing to the T without any complaints or questions asked. Just hardcore blunt training the animal way. Just give me the map, point me in the right direction, and get the hell outta my way.

CMic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Believe that I should be chosen because I know that its time for my life to take a change for the better, and I know that I should be the one because "QUITTING" is not in my vocabulary and all I need is a chance to prove to myself that I can see what everyone else sees. That why I'm ready for HELL!

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let's see who wants to go through hell to get shredded
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Jake1232123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Giving it all I got...

I personally deserve to be in this contest because I will give 100%. I consistently go to the gym and work on my diet to reach my set goals. Currently I am about to start up school and now more than ever will need a great program to power me into November. Put me through the challenge of Hellraiser you won't be disappointed I am ready for the next level!

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TDice View Post
    i would do it but i probably wont like most of the food for the diet.
    Then why even post?

rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Heads Up

As a heads up to everyone entering that is new to this, here's my two cents:

Working with Tom is no f**king joke. A lot of people enter these contests all fired-up, but once they realize what it requires day-in-day-out, they jump ship. It's much different than other transformation contests that have been done through bb.com, in that you're directly being coached by a pro who's GOING to push you, with a very hands-on approach.

This program absolutely works, but it f**king hurts. It's not like most workouts, and the diet isn't like most diets. I remember when my training partner almost blacked-out on legs day due to the extreme nature of the technique and the low calories of his cutting diet that Tom had designed. It did, however, get us both into the best shape of our lives.

I am not sure yet if I am able to do this one or not, but just some words for everyone who is entering.

My suggestion: If you've never done one of Tom's transformations, it might be wise to go into the Hellraiser Training main forum page, and check out some of the previous contest "Check-In" threads. There you will see examples of what people had to do, as well as Tom's macro adjustments from week to week. Just to give you an idea of what you're in for. Food for thought.
    Last edited by rbowman91; 08-07-2012 at 08:54 AM.
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

NASM Certified Personal Trainer

NCCPT Gold's Gym Certified Personal Trainer

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    Then why even post?
    Exactly, Sounds like someone doesn't understand the true meaning of dedication....

DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

"Ripped as Hell" 12 Week Cutting Challenge"

Only the strong survive fellas!! High expectations for this one .....welcome to hell once again.
    The Animal Way..... Hard to The Core !

Animalpak.com

Universalnutrition.com

http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100003342002892

http://www.universalusa.com

NUCheer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im ready to go!! I have a show in November i want to get ripped for! This would be perfect!
    "MEAT!!!"

MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why should you pick me? I will do whatever I am told... simply put. I was training for my first bikini competition, which was to be held on 8/11, however it was cancelled due to a medical emergency within the organization. I had been training hard for 10 weeks and am ready for the next big challenge. 12 weeks. Bring it on!

My husband is in the Air Force and we are stationed in FL for the next few months. While here I will not be working so I can focus all my time on the diet, working out and documenting EVERYTHING. I have the time and dedication to go through this transformation. That is why I should be picked.

Hellcentrics Apprentice chrisbartley's Avatar
    chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ernesto4725 View Post
    No excuses, I am ready to put my no excuses mentality to the test.
    Thats not a very detailed reason of why you should be picked. Better rethink that if you want in.

Just so everyone knows, this isnt write something and you get in. Tom is going to pick the best and its not going to be many. I dont think he has ever picked more than like 12 people. The contest starts now fella's.
    And if you read what this contest is about, Its been said in his last forum, Make no mistake this is a BODY BUILDING CONTEST, You have to shave, tan, Pose, and oil up for final photos.Fellas, say bye bye to leg hair.

aarpiano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "PAIN IS WEAKNESS, LEAVING THE BODY". I will never forget this quote from my high-school football coach. Even with all the dreadful two a day practices in the intense Sacramento Valley weather. It has been about 6 years since I have graduate high-school, and it has only been really 2 months I graduated with my masters in Civil Engineering. I've been training in the gym on and off because of my crazy schedule as a student and a worker. BUT, it should have not been an excuse to really dig deep and be consistence in my dieting and exercising. Since school has been done, all I do is work, and for the past two months, I have been dieting and exercising, but only with my own research and advice's from bodybuilders I get from the gym, friends, and online. I truly believe if I am picked for this 12 week "Ripped As Hell" contest that I will give EVERYTHING I have into this program, from the the training regime to the dieting, to the documentation. I am ready for than over, and the training methods from hell raiser are intense, BUT highly effective. My goal for this program is not only to look good, but to really learn about my body and how to transform it to something I know I can accomplish. I am READY, HUNGRY, MOTIVATED, AND READY TO UNLEASH THE BEAST I CAN BE.

PICK ME, I WILL GIVE YOU MORE THAN 110%, I WILL GIVE YOU MY ALL.

-Alvin

Synchris312 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm active duty navy and have 6 months before I deploy. I wanna take advantage of my time in the states where i am able to eat right, sleep right and of course train as hard as I can. After coming from my last deployment to a failed marriage and 12 hour work days, my release is the gym and I give it my all. I can make it through hell! Let's go!

Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My name is Dave,

When I was 16 I was a wreck, I wasn't confident in myself, I hardly had many friends, I was failing in school and didn't think I had of any value. My dad introduced me to working out at the gym at that age, and it brought me a change of attitude, that even though I didn't have all or everything I wanted. I could still change myself and change who I was.

This has helped me through the years ahead, in January 2011 being recently married, I started to workout again at a starting weight of 270, and have torn my way to where I am today, working out 5+ times a week, following diet plans laid out before me. Blinded at first, I did not know what I was capable of, what limits my body could go, I have yet to see those limits failed to be pushed. I am down to 225, I workout alone, I have no training partner, and when I saw this post, "NO TRAINING PARTNER REQUIRED" it lit up inside me that I needed this, that I can go further than I have. This challenge calling from the depths below me, challenging me and calling me to true destruction.

Last night I saw this and read threw the current 12 week program and posts above. I molded this new challenge over my mind all night, through my evening workout, and now. I can tell this is a serious challenge being placed in my path, I wanted to make sure I could give you a serious answer that I can commit to and not deviate from.

I have tried to follow your current program in the past, but the friends I tried to make into training partners always fled, it was too hard for them to keep up and spot me with the heavy weights I toss around the gym. So I have been forced to train alone in my own shadows, no spotter, no one pushing me, no one to try to compete with, but my own free will, what pushes me everyday is to see the limits of how far my body can go. Reaching past your known limits can be a mental game, I for one visualize it much more than that. At the end of the day I calculate the failures of battle and every time I get this blood thirsty feeling to push even further the next workout. Devouring my meals like a BEAST preparing for the moment to where I stand before my prey in the gym, visualizing my previous battles and shadows lifting, sweating and yelling before me to fail that it isn't possible for me to continue.

It has not been easy to go to the gym day in to day out, the line of work i'm in is very sedentary. I wake up early in the day go to work, then at night I get home fully exhausted. But the thing about the body is that it doesn't matter if your exhausted or tired, you have to go to the gym your body doesn't care. My body doesn't care what time it is. I am finally figuring this out and am ready to get ripped as hell!

* Man has limits, but i'm a BEAST an animal within released and ready to take charge!

* I stand ready to record my journey, follow the diet asked of me and to dig deep to get ripped as Hell! Lead me personally into the next journey through the depths of Hell.
    Last edited by Guns_On_Fire; 08-08-2012 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Added what I needed to add upon
    TAMING THE BEAST WITHIN!

dmpetty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd like to DO this! I've been looking for a new challenge and this looks like it. I'm 40 and a mother of 1, a police officer and in perfect health. In the past 6 months, I've gone from 16.9% body fat to around 10% by eating clean and busting my rear in the gym. I'm lean but would love to get ripped once in my life. I would love to prove to everyone that 40 is not the end of the world and you can still be fit and healthy at any age. I work out 5-6x a week, HIIT cardio and keep active on my off time. Please consider me, I can do this.

Animalstatus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I was planning on it anyways

I Justin.... as an ex Athlete deserve a spot because lifting is my religion. its a calling. like the warriors of old who chained themselves to swords i chain myself to the weights. its a lifestyle, one that i will always live. i was planning on cutting starting the 12th anyways. i would love to get advice and try a different path this time around. i am a quick learner and once i set my mind to something it gets done!! no questions asked. nobody that ive met yet trains harder than me when i go to the gym its to lift and better my body not stare at the scattered pieces of ass. that walk around the gym i get tunnel vision when i go. i have lifted since i was 16 and would guarantee you results with your program.

mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am up for the challenge of the Ripped as Hell Contest. I have recently got back into body building after a long hiatus. The road to out of shape was long and slow and I know that the road back to being in shape will be hard, very hard. I welcome that as I am looking to take my training to the next level. During my service in the Army as a combat medic, I was challenged both mentally and physically. Frankly, I miss this type of challenge in my life. I welcome the best of the best programs. I would be happy to document as I go to show people that you can get back in shape with hard work and determination. Although I have not completed HRT, I am not a novice and will do my homework to make sure that I am in line with all other contestants. I also pay attention to details and will be following all training and diet guidance to the T. I look forward to seeing what you bring because I plan on being on the cover of this program.

CircuitDave24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CircuitDave24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CircuitDave24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CircuitDave24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CircuitDave24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CircuitDave24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CircuitDave24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CircuitDave24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CircuitDave24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CircuitDave24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CircuitDave24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've incredibly dedicated and lift like, eat, rest like crazy. I've been bulking up for quite some time and just reading this has motivated me to say it's time to cut! I'm 16% BF and this seems like just what I need to shred up and bring out my LBM! I never quit and I would train my arse off to accomplish this challenge! Sounds incredibly brutal and that's what I'm all about! Help me get shredded! I'm not familiar with type of workout but am young and incredibly fast to learn. I stick to my training and diet like a Nazi so you can count on me logging my progress! Animal has to be the best let's go through hell!