Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    FunsizeDHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My name is Eric. I am 22 and a student studying at Capital University. My entire life I was always the tiny kid or the scrawny kid and used to get made fun of a lot for it. I'm not going to lie when I say that it would really get me down. I went out for sports like football and wrestling when I was younger but was always cut due to the fact that I was so small. I got into fitness my senior year of high school when I struck a deal with my PE teacher to complete 90 hours of gym time outside of school. I quickly found out that working out was my new favorite stress reliever. I went off to college in NYC for a semester to study voice at the Manhattan School of Music. In December of that year, my big brother was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia so I transferred back to Ohio to be with my family and then later be the bone marrow donor for my brother. I was in and out of the gym but really did not get into a solid routine until about 6 months ago and from then on I haven't stopped. In that time I have gained 18 pounds of muscle and I am not stopping there! Now a days I get made fun of for working out and gaining muscle, quite different from back in grade school. Now the more people make jokes about how much bigger I'm getting, the more it motivates me to work harder and keep gaining.
    I am all that is Animal. I am very motivated now to prove to myself and everyone that I can do whatever I put my mind to. There is no stopping me! If I am selected I will show everyone what it means to be an Animal. I want to be able to motivate everyone I meet to achieve the body that have always dreamed of. My main goal is to keep my brother motivated through his recovery and to one day get him in the gym and be able to be a powerful factor into getting him back into the shape he was in before the leukemia.

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Way too freakin' quiet in here...!!! Perhaps I may let a little info slip, tomorrow...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

Proud Cadet of the LAPD freaknastyp's Avatar
    freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    Way too freakin' quiet in here...!!! Perhaps I may let a little info slip, tomorrow...

that would definitely blow some skirts up haha

o snap cant edit my entry lol wanted to move a few lines around o well lol
    Last edited by freaknastyp; 03-10-2012 at 10:36 PM.

b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That would be greatly appreciated!!

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds good to me!

b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_moore06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're gonna have my girlfriend thinking I'm up to something as many times as I've checked my phone today..

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stak, N1-T, Pak, EAA Stack...
    mr dead loves his eaa stack!!

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blinky99 View Post
    IF you could make your own HRT monthly stack from Animal/Universal what would it be and why? 4 products max go!
    Pak, atomic 7, glutamine, Pm, its all about the recovery with HRT!

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Question

I guess it couldn't hurt to say...

That...

Just maybe...

The number of winners...

May be determined...

By the amount of entries...

(Maybe more entries might equal more winners... Just something to think about...)

freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    **ignore my first post was a very rough draft lol**

21 year old male i guarantee you my perseverance is unmatched by anyone..

been training on/off since i was 15 but have had some major road blocks in my way. had to have a corneal transplant in my left eye(keratoconus ftw!) at age 17 and was unable to do anything really physical for about 13months, but still continued to eat like i did when i was active. gained 60+pounds of pure fat.late 18 i had to have another surgery for my sinus(s) which kept me out of the gym for another 6months and i gained a few more pounds along they way. missed a ton of school throught this whole endeavor about 1 1/2 years..but worked all day and night to catch back up with private tutors and ended up graduating earlier and with better grades then i ever could have.. after wasting 6months of being back in the gym when i was 20 1/2 i had to change my diet up and try and get rid of some of this fat.. started out at 244.4 and am currently at 190.3 in 22 weeks. i am about at the end of my cut and ready to start putting on some quality mass, i would be an ideal Guinea pig for this as i would be starting fresh...a blank slate so to speak and i know i would make great gains on this program.
    i am currently in the process of joining the LAPD(they actually have a minimum BF%) after i finish jumping through all the hoops. so being at my best psychically is not just something i want to be for my self its something i have to be, my life and the lives of others will depend on me being able to push through anything standing in my way..

i would love a chance to do this, to be sponsored by animal for 5 mins is a dream..but 12 weeks would be just plain...bad ass
    my life already revolves around the gym i dont go out and party or drink at all i dont want to eat/drink anything that could make me miss a rep.
    forcing my self to push out that last rep is what makes me an animal, every video ive watched of you guys i get that image in my head when im struggling on #9. telling my self... they didnt bitch out...#10 bodys not just telling me no but F*$% no...my mind screaming 1 more....bam done
    weight racked and i get a sense of satisfaction. but just a small one knowing i should be moving more...next time around i need to move more....i will move more

not trying to sound cocky but,ive been to hell and back...another trip?where i am in complete control of all the pain and will come out of it wanting more?.........can i get a front row seat and some peanuts....er protein shake please..
    if i get a shot at this you guys wont be sorry....full 100% dedication i will enjoy every blood mixed tear i get.
    Last edited by freaknastyp; 03-12-2012 at 10:18 PM.

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I pitty the fool that doesn't jump on this!

rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    [QUOTE=BB2K;846596913]I pitty the fool that doesn't jump on this![/
    Hell ya brother this is also my start of my road to the Mr. Cal and the USA'
    Rewaste

Plumbing Contractor
    West Coast Classic 1st SHW Quilfy for NPC USA'S Nationals
    Tournament of Champions 2011 3rd Super Heavy Open, 3rd Novice heavy and 5th Masters 40
    1st and overall Armed Forces European Bodybuilding Invetational 95
    3rd GNC NPC Border States Classic Novice Heavy 2010

Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    I pitty the fool that doesn't jump on this!
    Jump! Jump Jump!

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rewaste View Post
    Hell ya brother this is also my start of my road to the Mr. Cal and the USA'
    awesome! Good luck with your shows. HRT will really help your prep!

rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    awesome! Good luck with your shows. HRT will really help your prep!
    Ya I've been doing it since Tom showed me last Sept. And it has done amazing results.
    Rewaste

Plumbing Contractor
    West Coast Classic 1st SHW Quilfy for NPC USA'S Nationals
    Tournament of Champions 2011 3rd Super Heavy Open, 3rd Novice heavy and 5th Masters 40
    1st and overall Armed Forces European Bodybuilding Invetational 95
    3rd GNC NPC Border States Classic Novice Heavy 2010

Hellcentrics Apprentice chrisbartley's Avatar
    chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Rrrrawwwwwrrr im ready to get this thing going!!!! I think i'm allergic to iron because when i touch that stuff i get swole!

kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And the excitement builds...Lets get this thing going!!! Cant wait to see who's got guts nought to stick it out until the end, and who lets excuses stop them from finishing!

Some solid entries in here...!!!

Some solid entries in here...!!!
    Ya
    Seems to quiet in here still...MAKE SOME NOISE GUYS... should let a little bit more info slip..but use Google translater and put it in another language but don't tell us which one..make us earn it a lil haha

rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Competing in 12 Weeks in Hell is brutal. Props to everyone who's willing to step up to the plate. It's a big committment bros, so be ready to do some solid and consistent workout and diet logs (assuming the requirements for this one are the same as the last contest). But do it right, and you'll prob need a new wardrobe when its done (my experience).
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

NASM Certified Personal Trainer

NCCPT Gold's Gym Certified Personal Trainer

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by blinky99 View Post
    Ah you guys are doing a solo contest nice! Was reading about this when it first came out, but had no partner for the original contest. Everyone's interest in having a solo version paid off.

[Will be well past 30 days on April 2nd since my promo win as well =)]

Decided to randomly check out the Forvm today and saw a post leading me back here, what a lucky day.

Going on 7 years training on off learned a lot. Use to only do chest/ bi's neglected back and legs the usual newbie stuff. Now I'm into balance,form over weight, and compound exercises. I've been everything from 145 12% to 180 18%, to 205 28% with a 38" waist at that point i got disgusted. I'd get out of the shower and have water/condensation I don't know wtf it was stuck under my "fat rolls" sickening. Got a hold of my diet, supplements I have the basics. I need a new routine, one that does what it should, one that may make me feel sick at the end. The endorphin rush walking out of the gym is worth it every time, what I look like in the mirror slowly getting better is worth it everyday.

Spent past three months getting things back on track and I'm back down to 186 20-21% 36"and been feeling great ever since. Ideally would like to get to 15-18% and stay at the same weight in the three months in Hell.

To me being an Animal is about having the desire and drive. The desire to better ones self through dedication, passion and persistence.
    -Was interested in this since it first debuted so ya...I'm excited for Hell...I'm In...
    Originally Posted by b_moore06 View Post
    I GOTTA GET IN ON THIS!!

I followed the last contest every single step of the way and kicked myself everyday for not entering myself.

I'm 24 years old, 5'6" tall roughly 165lbs my scale says that I'm around 15% body fat but i have a hard time believing that's accurate.

In 2007 i joined the military and decided i wanted to get into bodybuilding. Since then I've been working my ass of in the gym everyday for the last 5 years and never saw progress like I have over the last couple months doing the HRT program. To give you a little more background on me this past fall I was jumped at a college party and unfortunately had my jaw broken. I spent the next 6 weeks with my mouth wired shut unable to lift or eat even remotely healthy, everything had to be blended which was disgusting so i hardly ever ate (lost a little over 30 lbs and got skinny fat). It wasn't til mid December that i was actually able to get back in the gym and lift seriously like i had in the past. Since then I've put all the weight back on that i lost and have almost gotten my strength back to where it was before....that's my little sob story but I'm not looking for sympathy just wanting to show you that i don't **** around when it comes to working out I'm as dedicated as they come, it takes some pretty serious **** to keep me out of the gym on a lifting day. I would love to be selected for this competition, but if i don't i look forward to following along daily like i did the last time.
    I no longer attend college parties nor do i drink at all for that matter. I've made some pretty serious changes and I think I'm on track to be in the best shape I've ever been in. I have nothing but respect for the Universal team as well as the competitors that participated in the last go round so i really hope i get selected so I'm able to pick your brains for advice.
    Originally Posted by VDWLB54 View Post
    I feel I am worth of the solo HRT program, I am in my mid 20's no kids never married and currently single and ready to mingle haha! I have been working out since high school football so over 10 years. After football was over and I started college I needed a good stress reliever and I still worked out. Me being goal orientated and competetive I powerlifted for a couple years then decided to enlist active duty in the air force. I did my 4 years and did one tour of iraq where I continued to lift and was slowly gravitating towards bodybuilding but at that time I was more into powerbodybuilding to have the size AND strength. Once I was out of the military 3 weeks later I started dieting for 20 weeks to do my first bodybuilding show which was also a national qualifier. I started out at 275 lbs way to bulked up and ended up around 215 lbs so a 60 lb loss in 20 weeks. I was no where near as shredded as I shouldve been but still got down to single digit bodyfat. I sacrificed a lot and relationships were put on hold but I wouldn't have changed a thing and loved every minute of it. I. Absolutely love to train and work my ass of at the gym! I plan on competing again in the late summer and fall and would like to do this program to put on some more muscle before I start the process of dieting for a contest for the 3rd time! Always representing animal and I always take the pak everyday! Thanks for everything universal and iregardless if you pick me you will always have a customer for life!
    Originally Posted by freaknastyp View Post
    male 21 yrs old

been training on/off since i was 15 had to have multiple surgery's during my late 16s-17 (eye surgery) and couldn't lift anything over 20pounds couldn't really do anything to get my heart rate up,but kept up the same rate of eating and gained approx 60+pounds.still having to deal with the problems with the eyes but no restrictions have been set even tho 90% of my life revolves around managing them. over the past year+ i have been lifting and eating WRONG trying to get in better shape but it has been the last 8months i have been doing it right getting my diet on point and cardio in and am now down to 193.6(from 250 at the beginning of November) at 6'2 my lifts have actually gone up since i have been cutting down.HRT is the perfect opportunity for me,i will be a the perfect point in my diet to start hrt when the contest starts.i have used animal products for years and they have never let me down. now im excited to try an animal product that i dont have to take in any pill or powder form but in the form of knowledge and see how well i can apply it to start getting some quality size back on my body. currently in the application process for the LAPD police academy so this is not something i am just doing to be in better shape for my self. it is something i have to be in better shape for everyone. i know i have the dedication and love of that pain you get when trying to squeeze in that last set. body telling you no, your mind yelling YES. the gym for me is more than a place to go for a few hours it is an escape from everything bad in my life..hrt will give me a fresh excuse to be there.

so glad i checked my ******** and found this hah

pick me animals!! wont let you down i will accept your challenge and love every minute of pain and every bead of sweat mix with tears that i get!
    Originally Posted by chrisbartley View Post
    I feel like this is something i really would love to do. I'm 21, 170lb I am a daddy who provides for his family by having two jobs. I am a Firefighter/EMT and i work as a waiter at J Alexanders. I also applied and am waiting on a guaranteed interview as a corrections officer so i would do that and fire. I have always lifted but every 3 or 4 months burnout because of excuses but i dont want that anymore i never did. I have been lifting for about 6 years, im 5'9, bench press is 275max. I love lifting, i breath in exercise. I would do anything needed to be done to be the best. I would like to be bigger for corrections because with size and muscle i can better protect myself, gain respect, and protect the other officers. From there i would like to do fire/policing. I love food and my family. I like interval sprints, fire training, and playstation. But most of all i love eating. I hope you guys pick me, i'll grow like a mass monster.
    Originally Posted by brad23 View Post
    I was just told by rbowman91 that Animal was going thru HELL again starting March 27th....I'm a 30 year old Bodybuilder, 201lbs, 5,10.5 around 7.55%BF. Looking to get some lean mass added to my frame. I've been doing HRT since Nov. but failed to enter the first contest. I've managed to put on 6 lbs of lean mass in the past few months with this program. I would consider my self animal due to the fact I'll do anything to get my beast mode ON! From working out in my make shift gym in my garage to working out late nights just to get in lift on, I'm bodybuilder, I don't make excuses, I make it work no matter what! I'm here to work! I'm ALL IN!
    Originally Posted by rewaste View Post
    Since I missed the first going to throw my hat in

Jay "Rewaste" Bartlett's Solo Hrt
    I'm starting this even though I know I missed the cut off date for the contest this is more personal then for the goodies. Age 41 Ht. 6'2" Off-season wt. 303. A little history Been training since 86 wielder principles Been using Universal products since then. Needed to get in shape prior to entering the Army with wavier in 88. Training never stopped down time was always the gym.
    The only break in training was The Gulf War at this time were I was unlucky and took a round in the side of my chest After recovery I Decided to enter my first BB. Show in 1993 The Gold gym classic Novice took 3rd. Next show was the Armed Forces invitational Show in Germany 95. Took 1st and overall Then lucky for me I was Deployed for the next 13 years Training other country's forces so( de oppresso liber) need I say more, training was really broken. Told myself after Ret. I would get back into Bodybuilding age is but a mind set.
    Originally Posted by FunsizeDHS View Post
    My name is Eric. I am 22 and a student studying at Capital University. My entire life I was always the tiny kid or the scrawny kid and used to get made fun of a lot for it. I'm not going to lie when I say that it would really get me down. I went out for sports like football and wrestling when I was younger but was always cut due to the fact that I was so small. I got into fitness my senior year of high school when I struck a deal with my PE teacher to complete 90 hours of gym time outside of school. I quickly found out that working out was my new favorite stress reliever. I went off to college in NYC for a semester to study voice at the Manhattan School of Music. In December of that year, my big brother was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia so I transferred back to Ohio to be with my family and then later be the bone marrow donor for my brother. I was in and out of the gym but really did not get into a solid routine until about 6 months ago and from then on I haven't stopped. In that time I have gained 18 pounds of muscle and I am not stopping there! Now a days I get made fun of for working out and gaining muscle, quite different from back in grade school. Now the more people make jokes about how much bigger I'm getting, the more it motivates me to work harder and keep gaining.
    I am all that is Animal. I am very motivated now to prove to myself and everyone that I can do whatever I put my mind to. There is no stopping me! If I am selected I will show everyone what it means to be an Animal. I want to be able to motivate everyone I meet to achieve the body that have always dreamed of. My main goal is to keep my brother motivated through his recovery and to one day get him in the gym and be able to be a powerful factor into getting him back into the shape he was in before the leukemia.
    I'm impressed...but we'll see who lasts...there are many who start and so few that finish.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

Originally Posted by ragingmuscle View Post
    I'm impressed...but we'll see who lasts...there are many who start and so few that finish.
    This...

kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcburrows will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know of bunch of us are sick and twisted and love the torture!! The prize at the end is just icing...the mirror is the ultimate prize!!

whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool Humm

Another solo round!! Humm... I just might...
    Eat clean... Train Dirty

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I live for this @#$&.....My wife thinks I'm crazy, she'll try and cause me pain by so form of child punishment (like pinching a ear) and I'll just laugh......I love pain.....

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Eye's Wide Open

If I feel your at, over or even close to 14% body fat, you're going on a cut. If your safely under that mark and want to bulk, your good.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

If I feel your at, over or even close to 14% body fat, you're going on a cut. If your safely under that mark and want to bulk, your good.
    And... Reality sets in...

rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ha, and what I don't think they understand is that means:

30-90 minutes of cardio a day
    50-150 carbs a day
    Fats = how low can you go.

Depending on your situation of course. Go ask Steve or either of the showtime girls how fun it was

I'm ready for it. I doubt I'll make it in, yet again this time, due to marketing value but that's ok. I'll keep churning along like I have been. I've made a ton of progress since HRT debuted here on the forums.

huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sweet. I won't lie ; I'm around 17% last time I checked.

According to the lady who measures my BF once a month I'm 7.55% and she's NASM and ISSA certified. I think I'm good to go. Time to get huge!