dan11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post workout fatigue

Hi guys I have been working out daily for about 3months now but I have found recently that for about 2-3hrs after I work out I get really tired, dizzy and even feel like I’m going to be physically sick. All I can do is lay on the couch and try to ride it out. Does anyone else get this or know what might be the problem?
    As far as supps only use a multi vitamin in the morning protein shake in the morning and post workout and NO explode as a pre workout drink.
    My workout’s I keep short maybe 45min tops working one body part a day (chest, back, legs, arms & shoulders). Each exercise I do one warm up set of ten reps then two sets heavy that I generally only get about 5-6 reps

Thought? Ideas? Suggestions?

cbratholt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hows your breathing during workouts, my guess is you are not breathing properly and depriving your body of oxygen, could also be blood surgar levels like the guy above you, you may need to eat first

dan11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cbratholt View Post
    hows your breathing during workouts, my guess is you are not breathing properly and depriving your body of oxygen, could also be blood surgar levels like the guy above you, you may need to eat first
    Ummm well to be honest I have never thought that much about it... I guess mostly I would breath out strain part of the movement, but I might even hold my breath for the whole thing, I'll take special note of it tonight.
    Cheers

IslanderMcD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dan11 View Post
    Hi guys I have been working out daily for about 3months now but I have found recently that for about 2-3hrs after I work out I get really tired, dizzy and even feel like I’m going to be physically sick. All I can do is lay on the couch and try to ride it out. Does anyone else get this or know what might be the problem?
    As far as supps only use a multi vitamin in the morning protein shake in the morning and post workout and NO explode as a pre workout drink.
    My workout’s I keep short maybe 45min tops working one body part a day (chest, back, legs, arms & shoulders). Each exercise I do one warm up set of ten reps then two sets heavy that I generally only get about 5-6 reps

Do you eat carbs before and after your workouts? Carbohydrates are fuel for your body! I had a similar problem until I introduced carbs into my post workout shakes. Also make sure you get 8hrs of sleep each night.

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably because according to you....

"I've been working out daily for the past 3 months". Take a rest day. You're probably overtraining.
    OG

Originally Posted by Jasonk282 View Post
    Probably because according to you....

"I've been working out daily for the past 3 months". Take a rest day. You're probably overtraining.
    Sorry Mate I mean daily as in "Working day" I take weekends of.

ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not enough rest.

How much do you sleep? Is your diet in order? Check the nutrition forum sticky threads.

Ummm...
    always get at least 8hrs sleep a night

Diet, this applies most days... I also drink at least 4L of water a day. and only drink alachol on weekends (not to exccess)

Breakfast = 1cup of oats mixed with 1 scoop of protein shake
    mid morning= 2eggs, protein bar
    lunch= 1cup of brown rice, aprox 300g chicken brest
    mid afternoon (pre workout) = snack, (anything I can find, gennerally leftover from dinner the night before)
    dinner= what ever the lovley lady makes, gennerally chicken or beef based eg: chicken pasta bake, tuna bake, stir fry, roast ect ect

ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ktj4l is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you cutting, bulking or maintaining?

Originally Posted by ktj4l View Post
    Are you cutting, bulking or maintaining?
    Trying to bulk........ I emphasize Trying hahahaha, nah I'm not doing too bad I'v put on about 1.5kg's in 8 weeks

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What is your routine? Still probably not getting enough rest.
    OG

james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50) james0566 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I would highly doubt a workout issue would make you dizzy and sick for 3 hours. During a workout...yes. But not that long after

I would suspect a sinus infection, inner ear problem, allergy, etc....

If eating makes you feel better, good possibility of low blood sugar

Originally Posted by Jasonk282 View Post
    What is your routine? Still probably not getting enough rest.

Routine:

Monday: Chest (bench press, pec deck, cable xovers, 45deg barbell press)
    Tuesday: Back (Lat Machine, cable row, dead lift, pullovers)
    Wednesday: Legs (Leg extns, leg curls, 45deg leg press, calf...thingos)
    Thursday: Arms (Pulldowns, preacher curls, barbell curls,
    Friday: Shoulders (shrugs, military press, upright row, side arm raise)

Every exercise I start off on a lighter weight that I know I can get 10 reps out of, then for the next two sets I will increse the weight maybe 30-40% to a weight that I can only get maybe 5-6 reps on. I usally hit the gym after work around 5pm and my workouts don't generally exceed 45min. I will drink around 1-1.5L of water during the workout and the workout is followed direct;y by a protien shake (low carb).

Originally Posted by james0566 View Post
    I would highly doubt a workout issue would make you dizzy and sick for 3 hours. During a workout...yes. But not that long after

I would suspect a sinus infection, inner ear problem, allergy, etc....

If eating makes you feel better, good possibility of low blood sugar
    Good point, I am one of those lucky people that suffer from quite bad allergys and also Asthma.