clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

cycling between supplements

Hi guys,
    I just stopped taking sizeon for almost a week now and I was wondering when it would be ok to start taking regular creatine mono. Also, my creatine hasn't expired yet but the safety seal has been off for some time now, does that compromise the effectiveness? For anyone thinking about taking sizeon, I wouldn't personally recommend it but everyone is different. Let me know what you guys think

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by clevy09 View Post
    Hi guys,
    I just stopped taking sizeon for almost a week now and I was wondering when it would be ok to start taking regular creatine mono. Also, my creatine hasn't expired yet but the safety seal has been off for some time now, does that compromise the effectiveness? For anyone thinking about taking sizeon, I wouldn't personally recommend it but everyone is different. Let me know what you guys think
    size on is a little more than just creatine so you may notice a difference, but switching up wont be a problem
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Hansolo261 View Post
    size on is a little more than just creatine so you may notice a difference, but switching up wont be a problem
    I don't think I used size on enough and correctly but I'm a fan of creatine mono based on my gains during the summer, so I'll give that another shot. Any other supplements you recommend for ectomorphs?

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't think I used size on enough and correctly but I'm a fan of creatine mono based on my gains during the summer, so I'll give that another shot. Any other supplements you recommend for ectomorphs?
    read this; http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hard...e_building.htm

get a good protein blend , maybe even consider a gainer. Food is your friend
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

read this; http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hard...e_building.htm

get a good protein blend , maybe even consider a gainer. Food is your friend
    yep got optimum pro complex gainer. I don't want to fall too off topic but since we're talking about gainers I had a quick question about them. In november my doctor found that I had some gynecomastia. I have never taken steroids only creatine and protein gainers. The one I was using at the time was optimum serious mass. Do you think these protein gainers have hidden hormones in them that caused it or was it a spike in testosterone from working out?

yep got optimum pro complex gainer. I don't want to fall too off topic but since we're talking about gainers I had a quick question about them. In november my doctor found that I had some gynecomastia. I have never taken steroids only creatine and protein gainers. The one I was using at the time was optimum serious mass. Do you think these protein gainers have hidden hormones in them that caused it or was it a spike in testosterone from working out?
    no. optinum is a pretty good company and i doubt that would be the case. It could just something you had since you were younger.
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

no. optinum is a pretty good company and i doubt that would be the case. It could just something you had since you were younger.
    true, I'm currently 20 so it was confusing to me because it's a normal occurence during puberty. hopefully round 2 with the gainers work out

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think it is a good idea the cycle supplements.

You could take creatine or you could take a break. Sometimes i like to take a 2-3 month break from creatine and when I go back on it is more effective due to creatine stores diminishing some what. You could look into taking beta alanine in this time which helps a nice bit in my opinion. That said, you can also take creatine year round in my opinion and I have many times. I have been using creatine ten years now and some years have taken it all year and some years have taken breaks. One thing is for sure, drink a lot of water.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en