SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool Doing my ABC's with Core Nutrition, Wicked White Watermelon Style

SquidC working on my ABC's with Core Nutrition

I would like to thank AllGentix and Core Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to log the new flavor of Core ABC, Wicked White Watermelon. I'm looking to cut down a bit of body fat while continuing to build lean muscle, since Core ABC is designed to improve endurance, assist with muscle recovery and prevent muscle catabolism I'm looking forward to some amazing workouts.

Core ABC

Core ABC uses the most effective, established ratio (2:1:1) of branch-chain amino acids (leucine, isoleucine and valine), to improve recovery and build muscle. Glutamine is included to help keep the body in a muscle-building state during training, while beta-alanine and citrulline malate are included in liberal amounts to help improve endurance Beta-alanine reduces lactic acid buildup and increases skeletal muscle carnosine levels, while citrulline malate reduces lactic acid buildup and ammonia concentration, at the same time increasing nitric oxide (NO) and ATP production.
    Core ABC should be taken before and during training, but can also be taken at other times throughout the day to maximize its effectiveness.

A - 10 grams of branch-chain Amino Acids Leucine (5 grams), Isoleucine (2.5 grams), and Valine (2.5 grams) to enhance recovery and build muscle by helping promote protein synthesis. The amino acid Glutamine is also included to help maintain a positive nitrogen balance during intense training.

B - 2.5 grams of Beta-Alanine, which has been shown to increase skeletal muscle carnosine levels that delay the onset of fatigue and enhance endurance by reducing lactic acid buildup and increasing aerobic efficiency.

C - 2.5 grams of Citrulline Malate to reduce lactic acid and ammonia concentrations while increasing nitric oxide (NO) and ATP production.
    Whether bulking up or slimming down, the most can be gotten out of workouts when performing at optimal efficiency, and the ingredients in Core ABC are ideal for maximizing exercise performance and aiding recovery.

Workout Routine
    Right now I'm finishing up my 12 week Hell Raiser Training program so this should carry me through my final weeks. I really need to hit it hard the next few weeks and I'm planning on doing my cardio in the morning and lift in the evening so I'm looking forward to seeing how this will help me finish up.

Current Supplements
    Force Factor Capsules
    Ramp Up
    Force Factor Mens Multi
    BB.com Flax Seed Oil
    Force Factor Protein
    Dymatize Elite Gourmet Whey & Casein Blend
    Force Factor Represntative
    www.forcefactor.com
    ----------------------------
    Yankton Sioux
    ***Check us out on BB.com***
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/force-factor/force-factor.htm

SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So I hit the gym right after work yesterday and found this nice little package sitting outside my door I couldn't wait so I cracked it open and mixed up a shaker full to help with recovery after my workout. I'll go ahead and give a quick initial review, I'll be taking this daily PWO throughout this log.

www.forcefactor.com
    Yankton Sioux

Too Sweet to be Sour! RoadPigJohn's Avatar
    RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Let see how this product work for you.
    Normally the aminos in powder taste bad, so maybe this is different than other products in the market.
    System Administrator
    CISCO CCNP Data Center, CCENT, CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Data Center and CCDA Certified.
    CompTIA Network+ and A+ Certified.

God be with you mother, I love you.

What we think, we become.
    Buddha.

TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Nice start to the log, I'm looking forward to seeing how you like this.
    Curret Best Meet Lifts
    SQ- 606lbs
    BP- 424lbs
    DL-738lbs
    T- 1,752 lbs
    @ 198 lbs. Raw without wraps

Follow me on Instagram @TPAYNTER

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome start on the log bro! I have used Core ABC in the past. Great stuff man, it's legit.

Subbed.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Originally Posted by RoadPigJohn View Post
    Let see how this product work for you.
    Normally the aminos in powder taste bad, so maybe this is different than other products in the market.
    The taste is actually pretty good, better than I expected anyways
    Originally Posted by TPAYNTER View Post
    Nice start to the log, I'm looking forward to seeing how you like this.
    Thanks for stopping by bro
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Awesome start on the log bro! I have used Core ABC in the past. Great stuff man, it's legit.

Subbed.
    I agree Audie, I've only used it a few times but I'm already impressed.
    www.forcefactor.com
    Yankton Sioux

Alright so PWO I dosed up 2 scoops Core ABC, washed down 4 Force Factor Caps and 2 Ramp Up. I'm glad I took last week off of supps and lifting because I needed it more than I thought lol.

Initial thoughts on Core ABC Wicked White Watermelon

Mixability * Initially I tried to shake it up in my bb.com smart shaker, that didn't go so well so I poured it into my FF shaker bottle. Took a good 3 minutes or so to get most of the clumps out that kept floating to the top. It did dissolve really good but still had a few small floaties in there but nothing to complain about. I'll give it a solid 7/10 just because I had shake pretty vigorously and there was still some floating on top.

Taste * I've had some amino chewables before is about it, I've heard and read a few reviews which amino products don't have the best taste. This is definitely an exception, the smell is really strong but it tastes just like it smells and isn't overpowering or too sweet or too tangy. They definitely nailed the flavor I'll give it a 9/10

I could feel the beta alanine give me some good tingling within about 20 minutes, yesterday was leg day so wasn't looking for the pump but legs felt swole and veins were a poppin!! Today is cardio so I'm doing an hour on the elliptical, I'll throw up another update after HRT Session III which is chest and triceps.

HRT Session II yesterday
    Leg Press - Warm-up 210, 210, 250 lbs. Set 1 350 lbs (8+6 Neg) Set 2 350 (8+6 Neg)
    Squat - Warm-up 225 lbs. Set 1: 245 (8+6 Neg), Set 2: 245 (8+6 Neg)
    Leg Extension - Warm-up 90, 110 lbs. Set 1: 150 (8+6 Neg), Set 2: 150 (8 +6 Neg)
    Seated Leg Curl - No Warm-up. Set 1: 110 (8+6 Neg), Set 2: 130 (8 +6 Neg)
    Stiff Legged Deadlift - No warm up. Set 1: 80 (8+6 Neg), Set 2 80 (8+6 Neg)
    www.forcefactor.com
    Yankton Sioux

dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in!

RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SquidC View Post
    Alright so PWO I dosed up 2 scoops Core ABC, washed down 4 Force Factor Caps and 2 Ramp Up. I'm glad I took last week off of supps and lifting because I needed it more than I thought lol.

Initial thoughts on Core ABC Wicked White Watermelon

Mixability * Initially I tried to shake it up in my bb.com smart shaker, that didn't go so well so I poured it into my FF shaker bottle. Took a good 3 minutes or so to get most of the clumps out that kept floating to the top. It did dissolve really good but still had a few small floaties in there but nothing to complain about. I'll give it a solid 7/10 just because I had shake pretty vigorously and there was still some floating on top.

Taste * I've had some amino chewables before is about it, I've heard and read a few reviews which amino products don't have the best taste. This is definitely an exception, the smell is really strong but it tastes just like it smells and isn't overpowering or too sweet or too tangy. They definitely nailed the flavor I'll give it a 9/10

I could feel the beta alanine give me some good tingling within about 20 minutes, yesterday was leg day so wasn't looking for the pump but legs felt swole and veins were a poppin!! Today is cardio so I'm doing an hour on the elliptical, I'll throw up another update after HRT Session III which is chest and triceps.

HRT Session II yesterday
    Leg Press - Warm-up 210, 210, 250 lbs. Set 1 350 lbs (8+6 Neg) Set 2 350 (8+6 Neg)
    Squat - Warm-up 225 lbs. Set 1: 245 (8+6 Neg), Set 2: 245 (8+6 Neg)
    Leg Extension - Warm-up 90, 110 lbs. Set 1: 150 (8+6 Neg), Set 2: 150 (8 +6 Neg)
    Seated Leg Curl - No Warm-up. Set 1: 110 (8+6 Neg), Set 2: 130 (8 +6 Neg)
    Stiff Legged Deadlift - No warm up. Set 1: 80 (8+6 Neg), Set 2 80 (8+6 Neg)
    It looks like almost all the companies that produce aminos in powder have the same problem of the mix ability...

Once I tried Leucine in powder and that was my second worst flavor experience. The other one was Carnivor Blueraspberry.
    System Administrator
    CISCO CCNP Data Center, CCENT, CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Data Center and CCDA Certified.

Buddha.

dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It looks like almost all the companies that produce aminos in powder have the same problem of the mix ability...

Once I tried Leucine in powder and that was my second worst flavor experience. The other one was Carnivor Blueraspberry.

For the record, I still put Core ABC up there as the best dissolving BCAA product I have seen out there (disregard the bias :-)). After a couple of minutes I usually have 6-7 scoops completely dissolved in a gallon of cold water.

Got in a nice hour cardio session on the elliptical last night, burned a little over 900 calories in 60 minutes. I recently picked up a pair of the Reebok rezig's and they kill my feet when on the elliptical, I love them when running and working out but damn my feet go numb when on the elliptical with them.
    www.forcefactor.com
    Yankton Sioux

Originally Posted by dam225 View Post
    For the record, I still put Core ABC up there as the best dissolving BCAA product I have seen out there (disregard the bias :-)). After a couple of minutes I usually have 6-7 scoops completely dissolved in a gallon of cold water.
    I was used to just scooping, shaking and drinking my pwo's, with Core ABC I mix it then let it sit for a few minutes, shake again and it's fully dissolved I really like that it actually completely dissolves, a lot of pwo's and amino powders still have a bit left in the bottom of the shaker.
    www.forcefactor.com
    Yankton Sioux

Woke up and went for a fun this morning, something I need to do more often and certainly will now that this SD weather is warming up. Mixed up 2 scoops Core ABC and slammed it before my run, tonite is HRT Session I for week so I'll post update later.
    www.forcefactor.com
    Yankton Sioux

TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sounds like everything is going well so far
    Curret Best Meet Lifts
    SQ- 606lbs
    BP- 424lbs
    DL-738lbs
    T- 1,752 lbs
    @ 198 lbs. Raw without wraps

Follow me on Instagram @TPAYNTER

Had a great workout last night, I'm really liking the White Watermelon flavor!! Every time I crack open the tub it fills the room with that sweet smell

HRT Session I Last night
    Seated Front Press - Warm Up 75, 75 lbs. Set 1 - 135 (8+6 Neg), Set 2 - 135 (8+6 Neg)
    DB Side Lat Raise - No Warm Up. Set 1 - 25 (8+6 Neg), Set 2 - 25 (8+6 Neg)
    Barbell Front Raise - No Warm up. Set 1 - 75 (8+6 Neg), Set 2 - 75 (8+6 Neg)
    Barbell Curl - Warm Up 45, 45 lbs. Set 1 95 (8+6 Neg), Set 2 - 95 (8+6 Neg)
    Reverse Barbell Curl - No warm up. Set 1 - 75 (8+6 Neg), Set 2 - 75 (8+6 Neg)
    Reverse Barbell Wrist curl - No warm up. Set 1 35 (8+6 Neg), Set 2 - 35 (8+6 Neg)
    Barbell Wrist Curl - No warm up. Set 1 - 65 (8+6 Neg), Set 2 - 65 (8+6 Neg)
    www.forcefactor.com
    Yankton Sioux

One more update from yesterday, I weighed in last night at 220 even in gym gear last night!! Pretty excited because I'm still putting on some size while leaning out, glad I have Core ABC to assist me while cutting down a bit!!
    www.forcefactor.com
    Yankton Sioux

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One more update from yesterday, I weighed in last night at 220 even in gym gear last night!! Pretty excited because I'm still putting on some size while leaning out, glad I have Core ABC to assist me while cutting down a bit!!
    Great news brotha!
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Talking

Had a great workout last night, I'm really liking the White Watermelon flavor!! Every time I crack open the tub it fills the room with that sweet smell

HRT Session I Last night
    Seated Front Press - Warm Up 75, 75 lbs. Set 1 - 135 (8+6 Neg), Set 2 - 135 (8+6 Neg)
    Barbell Front Raise - No Warm up. Set 1 - 75 (8+6 Neg), Set 2 - 75 (8+6 Neg)
    Barbell Curl - Warm Up 45, 45 lbs. Set 1 95 (8+6 Neg), Set 2 - 95 (8+6 Neg)
    Reverse Barbell Wrist curl - No warm up. Set 1 35 (8+6 Neg), Set 2 - 35 (8+6 Neg)
    Barbell Wrist Curl - No warm up. Set 1 - 65 (8+6 Neg), Set 2 - 65 (8+6 Neg)
    If taste like it smells then it must be delicious.

System Administrator

Buddha.

Had a great week but was out of the office and was pretty busy so I apologize for the lack of updates. I've been running every morning since I find It's much easier than trying to make it to the gym for morning cardio, then hitting the gym after work. Legs and lower back are getting used to running again, I used to pretty much stick to the elliptical for cardio but I'm loving slamming some Core ABC and hitting a quick morning run around the neighborhood.
    www.forcefactor.com
    Yankton Sioux

Started the day off with a good 2 mile run and I'm hitting up arms tonite HRT Session I, I have enough Core ABC to last through the week so I'll be posting updates probably every day and finish up with a final review and such end of the week
    www.forcefactor.com
    Yankton Sioux

Had another great workout last night, right shoulder was a bit tight so I took it a bit easy on it, still a bit tight today but no pain so I'm not worried about it. The wife is in love with this stuff as well now, it smells so sweet she couldn't resist trying it out, she got the tingles from it but she usually tries out whatever I'm using so that was nothing new. She's usually hits the circuit pretty hard and does the classes at the gym so she has been sneaking some since I told her it's for recovery, atleast she likes it I guess

HRT Session I Last night
    Seated Front Press - Warm Up 75, 95, 95 lbs. Set 1 - 135 (8+6 Neg), Set 2 - 135 (8+6 Neg)
    Barbell Front Raise - No Warm up. Set 1 - 65 (8+6 Neg), Set 2 - 65 (8+6 Neg)
    Barbell Curl - Warm Up 45, 45 lbs. Set 1 95 (8+6 Neg), Set 2 - 105 (8+6 Neg)
    Reverse Dumbell Wrist curl - No warm up. Set 1 30 (8+6 Neg), Set 2 - 30 (8+6 Neg)
    Dumbell Wrist Curl - No warm up. Set 1 - 45 (8+6 Neg), Set 2 - 45 (8+6 Neg)
    www.forcefactor.com
    Yankton Sioux

Got in a couple cardio sessions yesterday, weather hasn't been the greatest lately but still went for a run in the morning then hit the elliptical in the evening. I usually do hills on the elliptical, last night I went for an hour at level 14 and burned just under 1k calories and hit the abs afterwards. I thought my legs may have been toasted today since Tuesday was leg day but with plenty of stretching and 2 doses of Core ABC a day recovery has been awesome
    www.forcefactor.com
    Yankton Sioux

Got in a couple cardio sessions yesterday, weather hasn't been the greatest lately but still went for a run in the morning then hit the elliptical in the evening. I usually do hills on the elliptical, last night I went for an hour at level 14 and burned just under 1k calories and hit the abs afterwards. I thought my legs may have been toasted today since Tuesday was leg day but with plenty of stretching and 2 doses of Core ABC a day recovery has been awesome
    Very nice.
    I like the soldier attitude of do things no matter what.
    Keep the updates going.
    System Administrator

Buddha.

Very nice.
    I like the soldier attitude of do things no matter what.
    Keep the updates going.
    Thanks John
    www.forcefactor.com
    Yankton Sioux

I dosed up 2 scoops BRX pwo and sipped on my Core ABC intra last night, that is one crazy combination!! Had a ton of energy and endurance thruout my workout, that was one of my better chest workouts in a looong time I'm definitely feeling it today but I love that feeling because you know you hit it hard in the gym!! I'm getting towards the bottom of my tub so I'll be posting up my final review either this weekend or next week.
    HRT Session III
    Flat Bench Press - Warm Up 135, 155, 185 lbs. Set 1 - 225 (8+6 Neg), Set 2 - 245 (8+6 Neg)
    Decline Bench Press - Warm Up 185 lbs. Set 1 - 205 (8+6 Neg), Set 2 - 205 (8+6 Neg)
    Incline Dumbell Press - No Warm up. Set 1 - 65 (8+6 Neg), Set 2 - 65 (8+6 Neg)
    Barbell Skull Crusher - Warm Up 45, 45 lbs. Set 1 - 75 (8+6 Neg), Set 2 - 75 (8+6 Neg)
    Seated DB Tricep Ext - Warm up . Set 1 - 55 (8+6 Neg), Set 2 - 55 (8+6 Neg)
    Triceps Kickbacks - No warm up. Set 1 30 (8+6 Neg), Set 2 - 30 (8+6 Neg)
    www.forcefactor.com
    Yankton Sioux

Sup Squid great work on your chest bro. Pumps must have been insane.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Sup Squid great work on your chest bro. Pumps must have been insane.
    Pumps were amazing, I really like that BRX and ABC combo, today will be my final workout with it so I may just mix the two and see how that goes.
    www.forcefactor.com
    Yankton Sioux

SquidC Core Nutrition ABC Review

I would like to thank AllGentix and Core Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to log the new flavor of Core ABC, Wicked White Watermelon. I'm looking to cut down a bit of body fat while continuing to build lean muscle, since Core ABC is designed to improve endurance, assist with muscle recovery and prevent muscle catabolism I'm looking forward to some amazing workouts.

Core ABC

Core ABC uses the most effective, established ratio (2:1:1) of branch-chain amino acids (leucine, isoleucine and valine), to improve recovery and build muscle. Glutamine is included to help keep the body in a muscle-building state during training, while beta-alanine and citrulline malate are included in liberal amounts to help improve endurance Beta-alanine reduces lactic acid buildup and increases skeletal muscle carnosine levels, while citrulline malate reduces lactic acid buildup and ammonia concentration, at the same time increasing nitric oxide (NO) and ATP production.
    Core ABC should be taken before and during training, but can also be taken at other times throughout the day to maximize its effectiveness.

A - 10 grams of branch-chain Amino Acids Leucine (5 grams), Isoleucine (2.5 grams), and Valine (2.5 grams) to enhance recovery and build muscle by helping promote protein synthesis. The amino acid Glutamine is also included to help maintain a positive nitrogen balance during intense training.

B - 2.5 grams of Beta-Alanine, which has been shown to increase skeletal muscle carnosine levels that delay the onset of fatigue and enhance endurance by reducing lactic acid buildup and increasing aerobic efficiency.

C - 2.5 grams of Citrulline Malate to reduce lactic acid and ammonia concentrations while increasing nitric oxide (NO) and ATP production.
    Whether bulking up or slimming down, the most can be gotten out of workouts when performing at optimal efficiency, and the ingredients in Core ABC are ideal for maximizing exercise performance and aiding recovery.

Final Review

Taste I wanted to review taste first because that's what I was most impressed about with this product. This is my first Amino drink I've tried but have seen reviews where taste was an issue, that was not the case here. It had a strong watermelon scent and tasted amazing, not too sweet or tart and tasted just like it smelled. Rating 9/10

Mixability After a good 30 to 45 seconds of good shaking there's just a bit of white flakes that are still not dissolved, if I let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes and another shaking it's completely dissolved. I started just mixing up a big serving in a gallon water jug and tossing it in the fridge that way it was completely dissolved, otherwise if I mix pwo or in the morning it takes a bit to get rid of the flakes. Rating 8/10

Recovery I never really have too much muscle soreness unless I change things up, I really needed to get in more cardio so started getting in a run every morning. Legs and back were a bit sore for the first week but I was able to get up and run everyday except on leg day and rest day. Cardio wasn't horrible but I prefer the elliptical so I was surprised I was able to get in 5 solid runs for a few weeks without a problem. Rating 9/10

Endurance/Pump I was really looking forward to using this because it included Beta Alanine and and Citrulline Malate. Got a good tingle going after about 20 to 30 mins after 2 scoops, I really don't mind the tingle, let's you know it's hitting the system. For some workouts I would alternate in Factor 2 and BRX, I really enjoyed the combination it gave me outstanding endurance during my HRT workouts and great pumps. I was usually getting in a dose of each every day, the wife was sneaking some as well to help with her circuit classes. Rating 9/10

Overall Rating 9/10 I am going to be picking up a tub of this with one of my next orders, I've dropped about 10 pounds and looking to go down another 10. I'm confident Core ABC will help me hit my goals, only decision left is to try another flavor
    www.forcefactor.com
    Yankton Sioux