Thread: Shakeology?

Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Shakeology?

Shakeology made by beachbody
    My parents have bags of this stuff that they don't use. Have any of you ever used it? If so how is it? And would it benefit my diet for achieving a lean muscle gain without bulking on fat?

iamschizo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Shakeology is an over hyped up product. It has 10g of protein. I don't see how it is any better than a whey powder that costs half the price. But looking at how u already have it, u might as well take 2 servings at once or more.
    Starting weight: 107kg (235lbs)
    Current weight: 75kg (165lbs)
    Target weight: 68kg (150lbs)

RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The people who probably use it

Are probably on wowy(beach body site)
    Cuz it's one of the most expensive supplements on there.

I'd like to think we know better ,for what to spend our green kaching on

I've said before it probably is good but I checked it was like $100 bucks not sure wut it is now
    Seek truth and reason

Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chronicle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RugbyTank View Post
    Are probably on wowy(beach body site)
    Cuz it's one of the most expensive supplements on there.

I'd like to think we know better ,for what to spend our green kaching on

I've said before it probably is good but I checked it was like $100 bucks not sure wut it is now
    Yea my parents were on the beach body diet and bought a ton of this stuff and also ActiVit Multi Vitamins, they gave up so I guess I'll use them.
    I just read the bag, its supposed to replace a meal, it has 10g of whey isolate because its not meant for bodybuilders its meant for weight loss. Its so expensive because its all natural/imported ingredients. 100$ for 1 bag is a huge rip off IMO.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Chronicle View Post
    ...it has 10g of whey isolate because its not meant for bodybuilders its meant for weight loss. .
    ^^ bunch of crap. You need to figure out how many grams of protein you need per day and then see if that supplement will be helpful for you to hit those numbers.

Sounds like Carnation instant breakfast or boost or slimfast to me.

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    when i worked at gnc i use to get a bunch of P90'ers that would come in to find substitutes for all of the beachbody supps. they would even argue.
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

CoachLove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My parents have bags of this stuff that they don't use. Have any of you ever used it? If so how is it? And would it benefit my diet for achieving a lean muscle gain without bulking on fat?
    Shakeology is a meal replacement, not really meant for packing on the muscle. There are other supplements out there better suited for that. I personally love it and have been drinking it everyday for over 2 years. I started before I became a Beachbody Coach and it helped with some medical issues I had at the time.

ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

did you even look at the bullsh*t is made of???.....the serving sizes?...clearly it's a fukking joke

/thread
    FLAT: 225x11 INCLINE DB 100x9 incline bench 225x8 deadlift: [RETIRED!! OUTTA HERE] FS: 225X8